A Week Before Her Wedding: Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then that's what we'll do. Come with me, dear sister."

Julia was amazed at Genny's behavior but seemed to like it. She tamely followed her wondering what was going on in Genny's mind.

Genny went to the bathroom and took off her shorts and top and was stepping into the tub in her lace panties. Julia needed no invitation and she quickly followed suit. Only, she slipped off her panties too and reached for Genny's hips and slowly pulled her panties off. Genny relaxed and lifted her legs to help Julia ease her panties off. They were both stark naked and they suddenly seemed to be at a loss for words.

Julia moved close and admired Genny's tattoo and said. "Wow! They are so beautiful and so perfectly angled and spaced. Look at those tails cuddling your nipples!" And with that she slowly touched them. As usual Genny's nipples sprang to attention but this time Julia did not laugh. She lowered her mouth on them and softly licked them with the tip of her tongue. Genny held Julia head and drew her closer to her chest. Julia's arms went around Genny and hugged her tight.

They stood like that for a few moments and then Genny pushed Julia away a little and looked at her tattoos. She loved the fruits and their color and their positioning. She lowered her mouth on Julia's right breast and began to chew on the last grape on the bunch. Julia let out a moan and hugged Genny even more tightly. By now both of them were wet between their legs and hot for action.

Genny slowly straightened up and went over to the front room and returned with the bottle of oil the tattoo guy had given her. She poured some of it on her palm and rubbed her hands together and them applied them to Julia's bubbly breasts. She worked her way on and around the tattoo on both breasts and paid keener attention to her nipples by squeezing them real hard with her thumb and forefinger. Julia squirmed with delight. For good measure, Genny poured some more oil and rubbed her breasts some more and they were now shiny with oil and the extra oil was slowly forming droplets on her nipples ready to fall into the tub. Genny slowly stretched out her arms around Julia and held her tightly. Her breasts were rubbing against Julia's and she hugged her and started gyrating her breasts against Julia's and the excess oil was soon smeared all over Genny's breasts too.

Julia suddenly realized that Genny was actually initiating a move on her and was thrilled. She had been harboring a desire for making love to Genny for a long time now but never had the guts to open up because she felt Genny always behaved like a puritan.

The moment Julia realized that Genny was actually ready for her, she went into action swiftly. Her arms tightened around Genny and her hands were fondling her butt, running her finger along the nice soft and smooth valley in between the two mounds. Genny loved this and was moaning. "Oh, Julia, how often have I longed for your touch and caress." Julia felt Genny's lips seeking hers and she helped her by lifting her mouth to hers. Genny's soft lips were soon chewing on Julia's ripe lips and then they were exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Julia then lowered her mouth to Genny's breasts again and chewed on them. The oil made it difficult to keep the large fleshy breasts inside her mouth and so she took her nipples and began to chew on them again, real hard nibbling bites, leaving her teeth marks around them and Genny did not seem to mind the sweet pain this caused her.

Genny was so happy that she was finally about to make love to her lovely Julia. She dropped her hands behind Julia and fondled her lovely butt. She realized that the mere touching of that lovely ass had an electrifying effect on her senses. And she dug deep into her flesh. If it hurt her, Julia did not show it. Julia was intent on enjoying Genny's cute nipples, lavishing them with nibbles, and softly chewing on them and licking all around them. Genny wished that she had milk in her breasts for she would have loved to breast feed this lovely girl-woman now cradled in her arms. Slowly Julia sank down to her knees and her face was now directly in front of Genny's soft & clean-shaven pussy. She buried her face between Genny's thighs and rubbed her face all over it. Genny slowly lifted one leg on to the side of the tub and Julia enjoyed the sight of Genny's soft vulva opening up as she lifted one leg and moved it away from the other . She now had a better view and access to Genny's pussy. Julia's tongue was on her now, licking Genny's pussy with long wet and loving strokes.

Genny had experienced this sort of love making from men before, but this was the first time she was being licked down there by a girl and somehow it felt so different and more erotic. Her hands were now on Julia's head and she gently pushed it against her now gyrating pelvis. Julia seemed to enjoy it so much that her tongue started going deeper and deeper into Genny's vagina. Julia's tongue began to meander now. She was licking up her ass and along its smooth divide. That was turning Genny even more erotic and she helped Julia by widening her legs to make access easy. She could now feel the tongue on her anus, licking around it. Then Julia began to let the tip of her tongue slowly dart in and out of Genny's rosy anus.

Genny felt erotic shock waves run through her entire body. She brought her hands down behind her butt and pulled the flesh of her butt away from each other. Genny's anus appeared even bigger to Julia. It was red and fleshy and very inviting. Julia rolled her tongue like a tube and let it slip through the entrance. Genny let out an audible sigh and waited for the soft and wet tongue to fondle her soft flesh even more. Julia did not disappoint her. She lavished her with long wet strokes and Genny nearly collapsed from sheer excitement.

By now Genny's desire had changed. She wanted to reverse roles and so she slowly helped Julia to her feet and kneeled down in front of her. Genny stared at Julia's pussy for a long time. She loved what she saw. Julia was not as clean-shaven as Genny was. The tuft of golden hair framed the golden pussy so beautifully and Genny ran her tongue through the thick hair and liked the sweet smell from the golden honey pot. She envied the men who had fucked this girl. Strange that she should feel so, Genny thought. Maybe the lesbian streak in her had been craving for Julia's flesh more than she realized or cared to admit. She threw away the last bit of dignity in her and lowered her face into Julia's thighs and licked her lovingly. And when she reached her anus, she lubricated it with her tongue and then slowly pushed her middle finger up Julia's ass while she gently thrust her thumb into her hot and slippery pussy. Julia moaned and gyrated and Genny was enjoying the moment that she had been dreaming about for so long.

Genny suddenly realized that they had been there in the bathtub for nearly an hour. She turned the shower on. The hot water was very soothing and they soaked in it together, holding each other tightly and their breasts squeezing against each other. They soaped each other and then turned the shower off and dried each other.

Naked, they padded into the bedroom, closed the door and lay on the bed. The warmth from the bath and their hot bodies excited them to a fever pitch and they settled down to explore each other fully in the comfort of the bed.

Julia never once complained for the rest of the day or night. She was very accommodative to Genny's every demand. The only time Julia took over the commanding role was when she made Genny shave Julia's pussy. Genny was horrified at first when Julia asked her to do it and she said no way. But Julia became adamant and insisted that Genny shave her. She even went to the bathroom and brought Genny's shaving kit to the bed and begged her to do it.

Genny realized that Julia was serious. She gave in reluctantly and lathered the brush with the soft fluffy soap and applied the soft foam onto Julia pussy and worked up a rich lather. While she was at it, Genny realized that she was actually getting turned on by this act and the thought about the next step made her hotter still. Julia handed the blue razor to her and Genny slowly and steadily began to shave the hair off her lovely lover's pussy.

Once she was satisfied with her workmanship, she wiped the excess soap away with a soft tissue and rubbed her palm over the now silky smooth pussy and then rubbed her face against it. Julia got up, went to the bathroom, washed herself with hot water and returned to the eagerly waiting mouth of Genny's. As she lay on the bed waiting for Julia to return, Genny's mind was plotting for more excitement. She asked Julia if she was hungry. Julia was surprised that she should be thinking of food when they were just discovering and, without any inhibitions, enjoying each other's sensuous daring. But she realized that this innocent question may not be so innocent after all and she played along.

"Yes, I am but I am not about to leave the bed. I'd like to be served here. Serve me, my darling slave!"

Genny's eyes gleamed mischievously as she hopped off the bed happily and in a few seconds returned with two cups of yogurt-one was strawberry and the other was Vanilla. She handed over one to Julia along with a couple of paper towels. She then proceeded to open hers.

They were both now sitting on the bed and their pussies were slightly open and very inviting. Genny slowly pushed Julia on her back and pulled her legs apart as she fell backwards. She stretched herself on Julia's luscious nude body and lay there with her face nuzzling Julia's. Julia watched with amazement as Genny dipped a finger into the yogurt and gently rubbed the creamy stuff on her lips. Julia was about to lick it when Genny said. "Wait, don't lick it yourself. Let me do it for you."

With that Genny began to lick Julia's lips and then pushed her tongue inside her mouth and Julia began to suck Genny's tongue. Julia never thought that yogurt could taste so good. Genny applied more yogurt onto Julia's mouth and they were both chewing and licking on each other's mouth with a frenzy they didn't know they possessed. Genny then shifted her position on Julia and gently slid off her lovely body until her face was level with those golden breasts. Genny dipped into the cup again, this time with four fingers and scooped out a handful of cream and rubbed her palms together. Satisfied that she had enough on both hands, she proceeded to fondle Julia's breasts as well as squeeze her nipples vigorously. The nipples kept slipping from her fingers and she began to softly pinch them, which heightened Julia's moaning.

Julia's breasts were now a sight to see. They were totally covered with the cold sweet creamy yogurt and Genny gently lowered her mouth on them, eating them by turn. Julia just lay there not believing that Genny was actually doing this on her. She felt like she saw a glimpse of heaven now and then. She closed her eyes and played with Genny's hair while her breasts were being licked clean by her darling sister.

Julia opened her eyes when she felt Genny sliding lower and watched her dip her fingers for more yogurt and then slowly apply it on her vulva. She literally emptied the remaining cup on her already sweet pussy and with a crazed look in her eyes, began to kiss and then lick Julia's pussy. She ate with gusto and Julia helped her by spreading her thighs wider so that Genny would not miss a drop of the sweet juice.

Genny was done with her cup of yogurt now. Julia realized that it was dinnertime for her now. Julia, being naturally wilder than Genny, opened her cup, stuck her tongue in it and drew out a mouthful of yogurt and went straight for Genny's pussy. Genny writhed with excitement as the cold cream touched her lovely hot pussy for the first time and then slowly layback in eager anticipation of what was about to follow. Julia could feel Genny's pussy oozing with her own juice and the heady mix of the cream and the body juice made Julia delirious with ecstasy. She was fondling her own pussy with one hand while eating Genny's pussy. Julia dipped a finger into the cup and, turning Genny over, she spread her ass with one palm. Genny realized what was going on and helped Julia with her mission by spreading her thighs wider while at the same time lifting her butt a few inches from the bed. Julia couldn't resist running her tongue along her anus a few times and Genny seemed to enjoy it immensely. She brought her hands behind her and virtually spread-open her ass for Julia. Julia was crazy with excitement and gently inserted her cream covered finger into Genny's anus. Genny let out an audible sigh and sank lower onto the bed trapping Julia's finger inside her. Julia sensed Genny's need and began to stroke her finger in and out of that lovely sweet red hole. The creamy yogurt made the movement even more enjoyable and Julia dipped her fingers a few more times into the cup and kept finger fucking Genny. The sight of that lovely white ass with its red opening filled and oozing with cream sent waves of lust shuddering through Julia's body. She pulled out her finger and inserted her tongue and proceeded to lick her darling lover clean.

By the time their dinner was over, they were both exhausted. The sensual pleasure they derived from it was far more than they had bargained for. They just lay there in the sixty-nine position savoring each other's body smell and warmth.

Once the tiredness wore off, Genny asked Julia. "Hey, Julia, don't we have to wash up. The yogurt may dry up in there if don't wash it off." Julia agreed and stood up and moved toward the bathroom. Genny was up in a trice and headed her off. Julia began to wonder what was Genny up to now. Gosh, she was full of surprises today and guessed she must have more naughty things up her sleeve.

So she just turned around and followed Genny into the kitchen. She reached for a small wooden stool and dragged it closer to the kitchen sink. She then said. "Julia darling, would you please hoist yourself onto the sink?" Julia obeyed her and with the help of the stool, raised herself and sat on the bridge of the divider between the two troughs. Genny then adjusted Julia's legs in a such a way that her pussy was wide open. She made sure that Julia was otherwise comfortable and then pulled out the dish washing hand spray and turned the hot water on. The sharp needles of hot water hit Julia's pussy bringing her to an instant orgasm since she was not expecting it. Genny held her tightly while Julia climaxed and when she felt her beginning to relax, she started using the spray like a brush and played with Julia's pussy. The heat and the pressure of the water combined with the sweeping strokes was the most erotic sensation Julia had ever experienced, without any contact from either her own fingers and that of her lover's.

Later, Genny made Julia lift her butt and washed her clean of the yogurt. Satisfied, she helped Julia get down from the sink. Julia dried herself and then helped Genny clamber up the sink. Suddenly Genny's expression changed and she looked horrified. Julia did not understand what was going on and so she asked her. "What's wrong, Gen?" Genny's face turned red but Julia still didn't have a clue for Genny's sudden discomfort. Genny covered her face with her fingers and mumbled. "Julia, I have to pee!" Julia laughed out hysterically and it made matters worse for Genny. She started climbing down from her perch on the sink as if to go to the bathroom, when Julia stopped her with her hands and pushed her back to her position on the sink. She then looked into Genny's face and said.

"Go on, Gen, pee all you want! I want to watch!"

Genny blushed pink and screamed. "No way!" But Julia was now thoroughly enjoying Genny's discomfiture and said. "Yes, you are. After all the things we did till now, I think this should be a piece of cake." Genny realized that Julia was serious about it. She said she needed some time recover from the shock and Julia said that they had all night long. To help her relax, Julia placed her mouth on Genny' breasts and began to suck them. Genny began to relax. And she finally said she was ready.

Julia stepped away from her and began to watch as Genny's warm, golden liquid started coming out in a smooth jet hitting the other side of the sink. Genny did not once remove her fingers from her face till she was completely done and Julia did not once take her eyes of the pussy and the lovely trajectory of the golden stream till she saw the last drop drip down. When she was done, Julia opened the spray and gently washed her lovely pussy and helped her to gently get down from the sink. She kissed Genny on her lips and said. "Genny, I think that's the most intimate thing we have ever done together" Genny couldn't help but agree. Genny then said. "Hey Julia, it's your turn now and let me watch." Julia shook her head and said. "Sorry, Gen. I just relieved myself when I washed the shaving soap and so I am afraid there'll not be much for you to see. So, let's do it some other time." Genny couldn't argue with that reasoning and so had to let go.

They made tender love all night long. Neither felt the need for drinks nor food after the yogurt dinner. All they wanted was to use this last opportunity to enjoy and explore each other as long as they could. They alternated between being the master and slave and climaxed several times during the night. By the time they were done, they had played with all the toys Genny possessed and had tasted everything their bodies had to offer in the form of flesh and fluids. Needless to say, although they were both exhausted, they experienced a sense of satisfaction of having achieved more than what they had both been sub consciously longing for a long, long time.

The morning sun that streaked through the French windows bathed the two golden bodies as they lay on the bed, absolutely naked, arms and legs wrapped around each other, their gentle breathing indicating that they were, at that moment, as contended as any lovers could be.

12