All Comments on 'A Week In Brighton Ch. 01'

by graymangazer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Ugh. Proving that sexual predators come in both genders.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 10 years agoAuthor
anonymous ( yawn )

Why oh why does anonymous read stories that he - or she- knows he won't like. Read the synopsis for heaven's sake. And you have obviously never visited a gay bar in Brighton, please don't comment on things you know nothing about.

And I've said it before: be man enough to put a name to your opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gray we should all get fake names to put down, what man would get drunk when sexual activity is up and willingly give away his wife

and how many women are as stupid as this Lisa is pictured to be. my wife was 21 years younger than myself and we were swingers. Many women came on to her both bi and les. She enjoyed some of them in my company and some of them I also enjoyed. No one was stupid enough to try and steal a loving wife from her husband. And I always did not drink when I was the designated driver for us and she was the designated drinker but never dumb enough to get herself drunk. We even were invited to lesbian weddings in lesbian clubs and we both got to dance with bi and les girls. Women like the Lauren in this story often wind up hurt or missing when she crosses the wrong people.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 10 years agoAuthor
believe it or not

Anon. Believe it or not this story is based on fact, to a certain extent. It was in a gay bar and I was the husband who got drunk while his wife danced and flirted with a lesbian, and yes, it is a big fantasy of mine.

Btw, aren't all the user names on this site false? Be yourself, I don't bite if you're truthful and sensible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Silly anonymous poster

I have more than enough of those anonymous posting stupid comments that won't help the author. As well I must agree with the author regarding your interest about his work. So if you don't like it get lost and please write something that everybodies would be about to comment.

The Crow666

vooodoovooodooabout 10 years ago
Good but

Hi

I liked how it was written, but for me personally, I didn't like the ending with her falling for the seductress. It turned it into a sad story rather than a sexual one for me. As I said it's just my personal preference.

As for all these other muppets......Get a life. If you know that you don't like the genre, then don't read it..simple. You just show the world (anonymously of course) what sad insecure individuals you are.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 10 years agoAuthor
re believe it or not by anonymous

Thanks, you have just proved my point about the inane comments of anonymous.

I rest my case, dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice story can get hotter

Lisa will have her guilty feelings used to make her more submissive and a compliant slave for Lauren. Apart from being disciplined, she will get a taste of heterosexual sex from a black stud friend of Lauren and this humiliation will bring out her disgust for blacks, thus adding to her humiliation and discipline by Mistress Lauren thus further deepening her submissive behavior into lesbianism. Her husband? Who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the husband is a wimp

and will lose his wife to the lesbian cunt.

To each his(or her) own...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So far, so good

So far this is a very erotic story. Keep on going this way. Stay on track.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Different !

A different take on a cheating wife and cuckolding a husband with Bull Lesbian !

sexxyvixensexxyvixenalmost 10 years ago
Meh

It's okay. Not the best you've written. And to anonymous who said something about a big black guy fucking her to cement her haters of blacks, nothing like that was said. Can't wait to read about the spanking but her hands should have been tied in the end. Not sure if I like it or not but keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Any more

Good story will there be any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

I was very surprised at how good and erotic this story is. It took a few paragraphs but I was hooked from then on. Damn, if I wasn't wearing a Holter monitor I would have really got into it, but even just trying to casually read it I felt my heart speeding up. I hope when they take it off tomorrow and the cardiologist reads it he doesn't ask me what I was doing at 11:00 to 11:15 this morning. LOL.

A really good read. I don't know what category to put it in other than Loving wives but I wish there was a clear cut category for this other than loving wives, solely because of the ball-less trolls who are so insecure that they prowl the back alleys of LW to pounce on any story that threatens their flimsy excuses of manhood and breath bile and venom to compensate.

It was a great story, I love the stories of this author and hope for a swift completion of future chapters.

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
I really liked it. 5*

It should go to 11. As do most of this author's other stories. This is an excellent and erotic story that really had me going. I will keep looking for more chapters. Great Great story, thank you graymangazer for posting this.

ih2001ih2001almost 10 years ago
Excellent

Very good (slow and steady) flow and excellent story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stinks 1****

Huge pile of shit.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

excellent LW story!!!

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Anony...idiotic!

To anony, your comment: idiotic, laughable. If you can't string more than two words together why bother. Or could it be that something in my story struck a cord?

Sorry if I used a lot of big words, must be a right arsehole not understanding the things you read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect desire

Loved the story. So believable and so exciting. Captures the ideal of physical desire and the impossibility of holding on to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuckold crap!!!

Cuckolded by a man or by a women she is past life!!! Or is it the cuckold/wimp thing that you love?! You sick fantasie is your biggest obstacle!!!

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years agoAuthor
Small dick anony

Well, here we are again: you comment on another of my stories within minutes, are you a speed reader or some kind of super being? Or maybe a sad lonely guy who has been cheated on and cuckolded, and finds yourself aroused but tortured?

Did your woman find someone better? I invite you to write to me, sensibly, none of your moronic ranting, who knows we might be able to learn to understand one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

I rarely give 5 stars but this is one of the very few perfect opening chapters on this or any other site. Half the time I was demanding to be Lauren; half the time I was begging to be Lisa. (OK, there are two sides to me!) Perfect.

V.S.

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible8 months ago

That was a very hot chapter. Lesbian cheating stories are very rarely anywhere near this good (or any genre for that matter).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

that seduction on dance floor and back room was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraymangazer@graymangazer
attempting to write, to share my fantasies, hoping someone will enjoy them. I like sports, cooking, computing and travel. My ideal woman? I really love all kinds but especially redheads. I would love to hear from anybody, even if just to chat, I will always reply. In the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES