All Comments on 'A Week in Miami'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
orefinnorefinnalmost 14 years ago
The first page had me

By the time I had finished (or should that be "Finnished") the first page you had me hooked. I bookmarked your page to check your other stories. It is seldom that Literotica authors develop story lines or characters. You are doing both with "A Week In Miami".

Thank you for sharing your talent. Of course, being of Finnish descent I may be slightly prejudiced. I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

One of the very best I have read here. I don't really know whether I want them to reunite somehow...or to follow Thomas's reawakening heart. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Wow, I don't think I have read better, anywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
greattttt

One of the best stories here for a long long time, i hope very much you will continue it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
brilliant

Brilliant like the other comments one of the best stories I have read

thank you

James (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Now that's a GREAT story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

A great story and I enjoyed it very much. I would really like to see more, maybe you can get them back together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb!

One of the very best.

And I really do think you should continue. It just isn't right for them to part after feeling such love for each other. (And Desi needs to learn to respect people a little more)

MartinC1969MartinC1969almost 14 years ago
Brilliant

But I wanted a happy ending !!

Beej23Beej23almost 14 years ago
More please

Congratulations on such a well written and spicy tale, but please revisit this and give us more - most of all a happy ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the best!

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I've been reading Literotica for several years so it takes a special story to even get my attention nowadays. Your story is one of those special stories - One Of The Best I've Read EVER!! I loved the slow build up from "body guard" to "lovers". This story in the hands of many other writers would have come across as too fake and unbelievable ... you pulled off a writing miracle by making the characters and events believable! I join the crowd in hoping for a sequel where Thomas and Niki end up as a loving couple the rest of their lives!! In fact, I rarely do this - but I feel the need to write my own ending and hope to read a much better ending from you sometime soon! I want a happy ending - Thomas and Niki deserve the happiness they can give each other!! Whether you decide a sequel is appropriate or not, thank you for one of the most enjoyable stories I've ever read - Literotica or elsewhere, including numerous books over my long life time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Read!

Wonderful and enchanting romance. Please don't leave us with this ending. Take it to the next step. Thank you for writing such a stimulating story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

You need to finish this, you have a great love story that should not end here, I for one am married to a younger woman, (28 years younger) so finish it soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Generally very good! Very good, but...

First off, the grammar and structure and spelling were far better than 99.9% of the authors (???) who contribute here. The plot is everyone's fantasy, and will now belong to me as well.

¶ I have only two problems (Maybe three, if you count penis size. If you look up the subject, you'll find that 8" cocks just don't exist with any significant frequency. Of course there are a few, but 95+% of the stories that describe the protagonist's organ make it 7 inches or more. I have to assume that these writers are either bragging or don't know where the measurements should be made. Read for yourself—Wikipedia, for example. By the time the curve gets over to 7 inches, the percentage is down to zero. But this is a small point—pun intended—and I won't say more about it.)

¶ Problem one: The introduction. It's hard to believe that a woman that beautiful is not highly experienced at dealing with propositions. "Thank you sir. I'm very flattered, but I need to be alone now." This might have to lead to, "Sir, if you don't honor my request, I'm going to have to call the hotel manager." It also might have worked better if they'd had adjoining tables and had a chance to get acquainted before suggesting joining for dinner—and just one dinner. Nobody suggests a week together upon first meeting.

¶ Problem two: The ending. Niki professes such love for Thomas, and he just walks off because she gets busy for a few minutes. I'm not suggesting immediate marriage, but I would think they would plan to see each other again. Desi seems to think something very special is going on. They both have tons of money. Niki doesn't seem to get much joy from her job. They could do anything they wanted, from spending a few days a month together to one of them retiring. I think the current ending makes the story fairly unbelievable. How about another chapter that has Niki meeting up with Thomas' daughter in France, telling her how disappointed she was with their parting, and letting the daughter get them back for a second chance. And my viewpoint is that it would mess things up if Niki and Lilly had a little lesbian encounter on the side.

¶ Thanks. Gene in NYC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely outstanding!

This is one of the great ones, but I'm also a sucker for a happy ending and wish that you could have suspended reality for a bit longer! This couple really deserve to have another chance at what seems to be the beginning of a lifetime's worth of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Love it. more Thomas adventures please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One word is enough!

"Outstanding"...Keep up the exceptional writing.....Love it!!!

michassmichassalmost 14 years ago
ending is abrupt

as pointed out nicely by anon there are a number of issues with this story but it still is a nice read. I don't mind the unusual size, but it is amateur to focus on it. The ending seems odd and stuck on. After a week together, he just slinks off without a goodbye, never to communicate again? It is inconsistent with his character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Huh

Is this it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disappointing...

What started out as a perfectly decent story ended quite tragically. I agree with Michass all the way, well done, aside from a few grammatical and punctuation errors, but terrible ending: It just seemed tacked on and out of character. In my opinion, a better way to leave it would have been having realize they were bording the same flight to Chicago, or meeting there by chance or something, the way it is is just... abrupt. Maybe you wanted a sad ending, but it just feels stilted. Well there's my two cents

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 14 years ago
Beautifully rich story

What a story! The romantic and sexual buildup was paced extraordinarily well; the sensuality and sex was delivered with incredible heat; and, perhaps most importantly, it's an honest and truthful story of two people meeting and joining together, getting their human needs of passion and lovingness satisfied by the other. An incredible story! An incredibly satisfying story!

I understand the disappointment of other commenters' for the way the story ended, but for me the story's ending was an honest ending of a fantasy, making it more of "real" story for me.

(The only fault in the story for me was the author's choice of having the man be well-endowed. Thomas's obvious love-making skills were exceptional, even if he was typically endowed.

The more of these stories I read the more I wish averaged-sized, or, God-forbid, smaller than typically endowed men, were created, men with above average sexual skills, and women who experienced the great climaxes they do in real life being with typically-sized men with exceptional love-making abilities.)

I scored the story as 5, although 4.5 is my preferred score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nikii Finds her love

You never mentioned Nikki on birth control. Can I make a suggestion that your final story Niki finds Thomas to give him good news that he's going to be a father.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Great story right up until the ending

I think you should have made some provision for the two of them to get together again, somewhere, some time. At least they should have exchanged phone numbers or email addresses. To my mind, having your cowboy just mount up and ride off into the sunset was a little too abrupt. And looking at it from your viewpoint, you could have left the possibility of a sequel or another chapter or whatever, on the premise that they missed each other so much that they had to get together again, or she had a pressing problem and needed his help, or her parents were sick and she needed him to go to Finland with her, and then after that they could go to see his daughter, or whatever. You created these two fascinating characters, each perfect in his and her own way, and it seems a shame not to get a little more use from them.

hardinghardingover 13 years agoAuthor
This is not the end

Although not a formal series (Ch. 1, Ch. 2 etc), there is a second part to this story - A Week in Europe:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=480886

Also a planned conclusion as part three.

hongluobohongluoboover 13 years ago
My favorite series/story of yours

I really loved this story and the sequel in Europe and can't wait till the final conclusion is submitted. I guess it is because I can totally relate to Thomas and he is so like-able as a character. A most lovely and yes hot story..thank you..

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
A delightful

and most arousing story. Thank you.

Surfandturf09Surfandturf09about 12 years ago
Incredible Story!

You've brought to amazing life every middle aged man's fantasy. We've always hoped we would be rewarded for being the nice guy with integrity :-) Wonderfully written and well executed.... Thank you and congratulations!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Just had to re-read this

and it's as lovely as it was on first read. Just two niggles:

I know Gaelic spelling seems strange to those who are neither Scots nor Irish, but the malt whisky mentioned is LaphroAig. If I mentioned 'JOck Daniels' in a story of mine I'd be bombed, and rightly.

There are numerous silly typos which are annoying to a pedant like me. In an average Lit story they are to be expected. In a story of this quality they show disrespect to your discerning readers, and are entirely unneccessary.

Still one of the most beautiful stories on Lit.

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitover 11 years ago
Bringing Literature Back

What a well crafted and truly enthralling tale. You have indeed brought literature back to erotica. Thank you!

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
One of the best, if not the best.

I've read a number of stories here, some were good, some very good, and some exceptional. Yours has to be the best one I've read so far, and I've read some pretty damn good ones. Please, KEEP WRITING.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
Confessions: IAM AN ADICT ... for Superior WordSmithing

Confesstions and NYE Resolutions:

Four years out and Harding's wondrously well crafted script remains a top contender for Best Ever Romance. My bride, for 50 years, and I both agree your story line, the character development, location, mood, attention to realistic detail(s) and the unfortunate temporary separation (reader Must continue "A Week in Europe") all fit together.

I take no exception to his size! Those who are not well endowed can't understand to freakish response they receive at that all important moment of decision, "You want ME to let you put THAT Where?" That situation can equal the intimidation and reluctance many males share at the overpowering beauty of some otherwise available, and interested gals ... Who wonder why they can't date the real, honorable guys. Harding's "A Week ..." series does a fine job of demonstrating this true fact of life ... About ships almost passing in the night ... That didn't! I'm glad a few reviewers can be verbal with their opinions since must didn't push the issue as disastrous - you Are The Writer and it's an image of your spirit and feelings. Thanks for sharing more thru the years. We are honored to know your creative mind.

Tony Clarke. N Texas. NYE. My first review of 2014 to one of the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Crappy ending!!!!

OMG Ihated this ending!!!!! You know how we wanted this to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SEQUEL

best I>ve read bar far but needs more,like maybe Niki comes to Chicago for a show .&reconnects with Thomas .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

It was a great story told in fine detail with a great slow build up to wonderful climax.

SmokyStoverSmokyStoveralmost 7 years ago
Perfect!

Perfect, but I still want more of these two. Hey! I'm a romantic at heart!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a tale

I think this is probably one of the better stories I have read here on literotica in a long time I know it is not a new story but I have only just found you but I shall now read the rest of them.

An English single malt fan.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
You My Kind Person Are A Master Story Teller*****

I thanks you for a very entertaining read. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 5 years ago
So good!

I really loved this story, the characters, their playfulness, the sex... almost perfect!

I would have liked a little opening at the end, allowing me to hope that they might somehow, some day meet again.

But I have couple of objections.

The first is the anal sex. If Thomas really is the considerate lover we know him to be, he would have used some form of lube, not just saliva. There is a difference. He would also have washed his dick before fucking her the next morning, not doing that can lead to vaginal infection for dear Niki, and we don't want that.

The second complaint is a bit of nit picking perhaps, but while the author resisted the all too common urge to give his hero a gigantic dick, he knuckled under anyway by giving him geographic/linguistic super powers.

Thomas' knowledge of geography and language is absurd. I live in Sweden which is right next door to Finland, so I know some Finnish geography. I had never heard of those two towns before today, which might be blamed on my ignorance, but I bet no one else reading this has either.

Those towns are very small, any people living there must forgive me, but why would anyone else know of them?

I also absolutely refuse to believe that Thomas could hear Niki speak for a few sentences and from that deduce that she came from a small town in an out of the way region of a country which he had no special interest in. He would also need extensive knowledge about how Finns speak English.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 5 years ago
Just forgot

to mention how much I appreciate the high technical quality of this story. The author got a little sloppy on the last page but overall very good, and I for one like that very much.

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 3 years ago
Love

Wow!! Loved it!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

6/16/21 Wonderful start to a wonderful love story, the second installment "A Weekend in Europe "is a must read if you enjoyed this installment. Well done 5++stars

dirtydaddydirtydaddyover 2 years ago

Damn it!!! That ending!!! It had to end this way, I know! But, damn it, I wanted it to keep going. Loved it! Please consider Nikki and Thomas meeting again in Europe somewhere, Nikki meeting his daughter, and a more permanent relationship...great story!!!

dirtydaddydirtydaddyover 2 years ago

Haha, I recommended a second part somewhere in Europe before I read the other comments....on my way to read Weekend in Europe, right now!!

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET THE STORY END THERE.

To be continued,

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BOTH ARE MISSING EACH OTHER WHEN THEY WENT THERE SEPARATE WAYS.

Maybe after chatting via emails and Skype nearly every day,

SHE DECIDES TO SUPRISE THOMAS AND VISIT HIM FOR AN HOLIDAY WHILE TAKING TIME AWAY FROM MODELLING.

maybe they totally agree that they can't live without each other , maybe they discuss their relationship with the marriage mentioned and that they are interested in starting a family.

williemcdwilliemcdover 1 year ago

Were there only a photo of the Finnish beauty, then the story would be complete....Great job.

geek_writergeek_writerabout 1 year ago

Fantastic, hope for more! Can't wait

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2234 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...