A Week In The Mountains Ch. 05

Story Info
Frankie and Kay enjoy more passionate discoveries.
2.9k words
4.71
75.2k
6
0

Part 5 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Frankie suckled Kay's nipples like a hungry infant, moving his lips from one to the other, then back again. He loved feeling her warm flesh against his lips, and how it felt to have the rigid buds of flesh in his mouth. He was thrilled by how the warm, rubbery nubbins felt against his tongue and even more, he loved the sounds she made while he was doing it and the way her body squirmed against his. While his lips were busy with her nipples, his hands began gliding lightly over her smooth, warm skin aimlessly, exploring the body he had desperately dreamed of touching, but never imagined he'd ever have a chance to touch. He couldn't believe how wonderful she felt and as he caressed her he felt passion stirring inside him again. He had no idea he could get turned on again this quickly after he'd made love, but that's exactly what was happening.

Kay felt need blossoming in her once again as her body responded to the young man's adoring attention to her breasts and was thrilled. She knew what she was doing was horribly wrong, but since her determination not to have sex with her best friend's son had been vanquished once, she had even less strength of will to stop it from happening a second time. She really hadn't had a chance to regroup her thoughts since Frankie was making love to her again just minutes after they finished their first lovemaking session! Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. Even when she and Stu were first married they seldom made love more than twice a week and for as many years as she could recall it was more like once a month - in a good month! The young man was touching her in ways that felt so heavenly! He was so incredibly gentle! He had an impossibly light touch that was almost reverent. He teased her nipples gently with his fingers first, then did the same with his lips. It felt sublime. This was, without question, the most wonderful day of her life! She was so glad she hadn't gone shopping with her friends.

"Frankie, darling! Oh, Frankie, darling!" she murmured while she covered the young man's face with wet kisses. "Make love to me again! Please, Frankie, darling, make love to me again!" She was afraid the incredible bliss she'd shared with him the first time they made love was a fluke and that she'd never know anything like that again, but that didn't stop her. She had to know if it could - and would - happen again.

Frankie gazed avidly at Aunt Kay's breasts while his hands continued to slide gently over them. Even though they were small and firm, when she was lying on her back, they kind of sank into themselves, but he thought they were more beautiful than any he'd seen pictures of in magazines. Best of all, these were real; he could touch and kiss them. They were capped by dark circles, from which her large nipples, hard and shiny from his sucking them, protruded. He flicked one of the swollen tips back and forth with his finger.

Thrills swept through Kay while the young man teased her nipple with his finger. "Oh, Frankie!" she groaned as he flicked the swollen, nerve-filled bud with his fingers. It felt wonderful when he'd been sucking on them before, but his touching them with his fingers felt almost as good! Then his lips engulfed one nipple and he began sucking it, just like he'd done before. When that happened, she experienced such an intense rush of pleasure she thought she'd have another orgasm while he was suckling her! He began moving his lips from one nipple to the other, kissing his way through the valley between her breasts while he moved from one breast to the other.

The wild sensations exploding through her made it impossible for Kay to lay still. Her body twisted and turned feverishly while Frankie explored it. "Frankie! Frankie, darling! Oh, God, Frankie!" she murmured. She couldn't believe he had her on fire with need again, but he did. "Kiss them! Oh, God, darling! Kiss them! Take me! Please, darling! Take me again!" she cried, clutching at him. Her hips undulated incessantly, demonstrating how desperately her body craved the fulfillment she knew he could, and would, give her. "I need you in me!"

Frankie pushed himself up on his elbow and stared down-wide-eyed and incredulous-at the body he still hadn't had time to take a good look at-he'd been too busy making love with Aunt Kay to look at her. She really was gorgeous. Her middle was covered by a thick blanket of matted, curly dark brown hair, which glistened with the wetness of excitement and the remnants of their earlier joining.

Kay looked up at the young man, her eyes beseeching him. "Frankie, darling, please take me!" she groaned. She clutched at him while her hips rose and twisted, pressing against him, seeking him. "Please take me, Frankie! I need you!"

His pulse pounding, Frankie slid his body on top of Aunt Kay's again and when he did, he felt the tip of his re-invigorated penis slide down between her thighs and brush against her damp labia as it slid into the place where her legs and body joined. He lowered his hips and was surprised to feel his erection begin to slide into her again without assistance. It was such a wonderful surprise and felt so good, he groaned softly. Thrills raced up his back when he experienced her fabulous warmth engulfing him once more.

"Yes! Oh, God, Frankie! Yes!" Kay groaned. Once again she felt the young man's swollen baton begin to enter her. It slid deep into her, filling her every bit as delightfully as it had the first time they'd made love. She lifted her hips, welcoming him and bidding him to go deeper. This was so fantastic! It was better than making love with her husband had ever been! It was better than she dreamed lovemaking could ever be! When his pubic bone finally pressed against hers, she felt as if she was filled fuller than she had ever been filled! She couldn't believe how sublime it felt!

Frankie began to move his hips, causing his erection slip in and out of Aunt Kay's clinging opening. When he was all the way in her, he could feel her tight channel rippling along his shaft, milking him. He had no idea making love could be this wild and feel this great! Her hips lifted to meet his, rocking him, building his need to a fiery peak. Still a novice at sex, he didn't have the self-control to wait; he had to come! "Oh, God, Aunt Kay! Oh, God! I'm sorry! I can't wait! I can't wait!" he groaned. His insides began to spasm and, with a rush of sensations so wonderful they verged on pain, his juices came rushing out of him.

"Frankie! Oh, darling, yes!" Kay cried when she felt the young man's hot, viscous fluids dousing her insides once more. "You beautiful, wonderful man! Yes! Yes! Oh, Frankie, yes! Oh, yes!"

Their bodies struggled together wildly while unbearably exquisite sensations flashed between them. Finally, having partaken of all the joy there was to share, they lay spent, cuddling each other in the bed. Both of them were satisfied, at least for the time being.

"Oh, Frankie, you are so wonderful!" Kay exclaimed. She hugged and kissed the blushing young man fervently. "You can't imagine how long it's been since I've been this satisfied!"

Frankie didn't know what to say. He still had a hard time believing that this was real, that he wasn't having some kind of wild dream. He kissed Aunt Kay and snuggled against her wonderful, warm, naked body. Without intending to, they dozed off.

A tickling sensation awakened Kay a short while later. She opened her eyes, wasn't sure where she was at first, and pushed herself up on her elbows. When she looked down she saw that Frankie had propped himself up on one elbow and was trailing his fingers lightly over her nearly flat belly. As his fingers moved easily over her flesh, they left a tingling trail of delight. "God, it feels so fabulous when he touches me!" she mused as she lay there, watching him caress her.

Frankie had awakened before Aunt Kay and decided to take advantage of the fact that she was sleeping to study her body, to drink in her loveliness. He'd never had a chance to examine a nude female body before, he began intending to just look at her, but the more he looked at her, the more he knew he wasn't able to keep from touching her, so he tentatively began to explore Aunt Kay's lovely physique. He was fascinated by her body and enthralled by her loveliness. He couldn't quite figure out how a woman could be a slim as she was, yet be so perfectly formed, yet she was. As his hands moved over her soft, silky skin, she murmured softly and shuddered. Startled and afraid he'd hurt her, he pulled his hand away, looked up, and saw her flushed, smiling face.

"Oh, Frankie, darling," Kay murmured, "Don't stop doing that! It feels wonderful!" She laid back and continued to savor the delightful sensations that were generated when young man's fingers resumed their delightful exploration. The fingers moved ever so gently over her belly and hips, continuing to leave wonderful tingling trails wherever they ventured. Eventually, the young man's searching fingers slid onto her vagina and he began to explore the mysterious organ that lay between her legs.

Frankie's actions once again fanned the fires of desire in Kay and, involuntarily, her hips began twisting and rising. She gasped and a tremor of ecstasy raced through her when his exploring fingers brushed over her clit. "Oh, God!" she thought, her mind feverish. "Is there no limit to his ability to arouse me?" She knew she really didn't want there to be one.

Frankie, not quite sure whether his partner's reactions were pain or pleasure, stopped moving his hand and looked up at her, concerned. "I didn't hurt you, did I, Aunt Kay?" he asked.

Kay shook her head, reached out, and caressed his shoulder. "Of course not, darling!" she replied. "That feels wonderful! Please don't stop!" When he resumed what he was doing she closed her eyes and let the sweet feelings his caresses were evoking rush over her.

Frankie was fascinated by Aunt Kay's vagina, the first one he'd ever had the opportunity to study close-up. And, as he explored it, and saw her reaction to what he was doing, he decided to see what would happen if he kissed her there. He'd seen a few porno movies and heard other boys talk about how much women liked being eaten, and he wanted to find out if what he'd heard was true. He also wanted to know what it was like. He didn't find the scent rising from her at all distasteful, in fact, it seemed to fuel his arousal. He lowered his head over her middle, bent down, and extended his tongue, which came in contact with the soft, slick folds of her pink, petal-like labia.

When she felt Frankie's warm breath on her vagina, Kay's hips jolted upward. Then his tongue began to caress her labia and probe into her. When it did, rapture exploded through her. She couldn't believe how wonderful he was making her feel! "Oh, God, Frankie! Yes!" she wailed, "Oh, God, Frankie!"

Frankie, who was eating a woman for the first time, was unprepared for Aunt Kay's powerful response to what he was doing. She thrust her middle against his mouth and, as he licked her opening, he could taste her juices, mixed with his. He was surprised to discover that the taste of the fluids pouring from her wasn't at all unpleasant. Actually, she tasted wonderful! He lapped at her silky labia, then his tongue landed on a little, swollen finger of flesh at the top of her opening. When he began licking it, her hips began moving so wildly that he had to grab her buttocks and hang on so he could keep his face against her. "That must be her clit!" he thought, remembering something he'd read in a book about love-making he'd found hidden in his parents' closet once. Since she seemed to enjoy it when he licked the little nub of flesh, he continued to do that.

Frankie had, unwittingly, chosen exactly the right thing to do. Incredible delight erupted through Kay as his tongue lashed what was, in reality, the most sensitive spot on her anatomy. "Oh, God, Frankie! Oh, God! Oh, Frankie! Oh, Frankie! Frankie! Frankie!" she shrieked. Her body convulsed with pleasure and her clawed fingers raked at the sheets while the young man's lips and tongue bestowed another overpowering orgasm on her. Then everything went black.

When Aunt Kay's moans stopped suddenly and she went limp, the young man lifted his head and looked at her. At first he was scared he'd done something to hurt her. She had acted as if she was going pretty wild and he hoped he hadn't given her a heart attack or something. He looked at her carefully and could see her chest rising and falling evenly. She had a smile on her face, too, so he decided she must have passed out. He bent and gave her vagina one last kiss, and then he stretched out next to her and put his arm around her. This was unreal! He'd never in his wildest dreams expected today to turn out like it had!

The young man lay next to his slumbering lover, continuing to ponder his unexpected good fortune. In addition to being beautiful and having a great body, Aunt Kay was a fantastic lover! He couldn't get over how excited she had been, or how wild she acted when he did things to her. And watching her come was incredible. He had no idea women acted like that when they came! He hoped this wouldn't be the last time he and she made love.

He knew the Tobins were going to be there for the rest of the week and as he lay there, Frankie began to think about ways he could manage to get Aunt Kay away from the other adults so they could do this again.

More pressing needs eventually drew the young man's attention. As a result of what he'd been doing to Aunt Kay, and her reaction to it, his penis was again erect, almost painfully so. "I don't think she'd mind if..." he mused. He rolled on top of her, placing his legs between hers once more. Grasping his throbbing, erect penis in his hand, he placed it at her slippery, warm opening, then he slid it into her.

Kay was sure she was dreaming, and it was a most wonderful, delightful dream. A hard penis was plunging into her, fanning the fires of need, which were rapidly growing into a conflagration of bliss. She opened her eyes and saw Frankie's passion-filled face looming above hers. It wasn't a dream! It was astoundingly, wonderfully real! "Oh, Frankie!" she murmured. She reached up, pulled the young man's face down to hers, pressed her lips against his, and thrust her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues dueled, inflaming her even more. "Yes! Oh, Frankie, yes!!" she moaned. "Give me more!!!! More!"

Frankie couldn't have done anything else. He kept driving into her. Having come twice, he had finally reached the point where he could keep going without having to come right away, even though the rippling in Aunt Kay's clutching channel was sending intense rushes of pleasure through him. As he plunged into her, her body rocked up against his. The force of their coupling made the bed creak.

"I...I'm not sure I'll be able to...to have another orgasm, darling," Kay whispered, pulling the young man down to kiss him again. "But please don't stop doing that! Oh, God, Frankie, what you're doing feels divine!" Then she had an idea. "Do you want to try doing it doggie-style?" she asked.

"Sure, why not?" Frankie responded. He wanted to everything it was possible to do with her.

They quickly changed position and Frankie's swollen pole began sliding into Kay from the rear. When the young man leaned over her, reached under her, grasped her dangling breasts, and began rolling the rigid nipples between his fingers, Kay realized she just might be able to have another orgasm! In fact... "Frankie! Oh, God, Frankie! Again! Frankie! Again! Oh, Frankie! Again!" she cried when the young man's frantic plunging ignited yet another orgasm in her and again, sent explosions of joy booming through her. She pushed her buttocks back against him, feeling his thighs slap against hers as she experienced yet another orgasm, her best one yet! "Yes! Frankie! Oh, Frankie! Yes! Yes!"

When Kay came, Frankie, too, experienced another staggering orgasm and his cries of delight mixed with his lover's. "Oh, God, Aunt Kay! Oh, God!" he groaned when he erupted into her.

Finally, sated and exhausted, they collapsed onto the bed. Frankie lay atop Kay until he had strength enough to move, then he rolled off her, pulled her into his arms, and held her tight against him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers