A Week In The Mountains Ch. 16

Story Info
Kay doesn't think Ronny is all that hot.
3.2k words
4.59
40.3k
3
0

Part 16 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountainsa

Chapter sixteen

The next morning, Frankie and Kay got up early and walked down to the dock for their morning swim.

"It will be interesting to see what Sue does today," Kay said as Frankie slid the canoe into the water.

"Yeah, I was thinking that, too," he said, smiling.

They got in the canoe and Frankie pushed it away from the dock. "You think she'll to try and get together with Ronny again?" he asked as he began to paddle toward the raft.

"After the way she acted yesterday, I'd have to say it's a pretty safe bet," Kay replied. Looking perplexed, she shook her head. "I still find the way she acted yesterday surprising. I never dreamed Sue was like that, but then I guess I shouldn't be surprised. She never lets any grass grow under her tires when she wants something. Judging from what you told me, I doubt this is the first time she's had an affair. I wonder how long she's been doing that."

They swam for a while, but they weren't able to make love because there were fishermen out on the lake. They were lying next to each other on the raft when Frankie rolled on his side and grinned. "I haven't shown you the beaver lodge yet, have I?" he asked.

"What beaver lodge?" Kay asked.

The young man gestured toward the island that was close to the raft. "There's a beaver lodge on that island over there," he said, grinning. "You want to see it?"

"Ah...sure, why not?" Kay replied.

They climbed into the canoe and Frankie paddled to the island. He pulled the canoe up on shore, and held it steady so Kay could climb out.

"Come on," he said, taking her hand, "it's over on the other side of the island."

Kay was thrilled to once more be alone with him in a place where nobody could see them. "Are you sure there's really a beaver lodge over here, or are you just using that as a ploy to lure me to the island so you can have your way with me?" she asked while the young man led her down a path that ran through the middle of the small island. The path was narrow and nearly overgrown with brush.

"Come on, Kay, you know I wouldn't lie to you," Frankie replied, "There really is a beaver lodge. It's over on the other side of the island. You'll see in just a minute."

They reached the shore of the island on the side of the island away from the cabins and, lo and behold, there was the beaver lodge, a mounded construction of branches and mud jutting up out of the water a few feet from shore.

"The entrance is under water," Frankie explained. "That way nothing can get in and bother their babies."

"Frankie, this is really something!" Kay exclaimed, "I've never seen anything like this before, except in pictures." She grabbed the young man's hand and gave it a squeeze. "This is nice," she said softly, looking into his eyes. "I'm really glad you offered to show it to me."

Their eyes remained locked and Frankie stepped toward her. She moved closer to him and slid into his open arms. "I have a confession to make," he said, smiling.

"What's that?" Kay asked.

"Ah...I...I did tell you about the beaver lodge to lure you onto the island so I could have my way with you," he said.

Kay grinned at him. "I was pretty sure that's what you were doing," she said. "Actually I hoped it was."

Then their lips were touching. Their bodies pressed together as their tongues probed and lashed.

Fire flashed through Frankie's body and, from the way Kay was moving against him and cooing, he had a feeling it was doing the same in hers. They sank to their knees on the pine needles and leaves blanketing the floor of the island.

Frankie stripped off his sweatshirt, and the shirt his companion was wearing, and spread both garments out on the ground. Then he peeled off the two parts of her swimming suit and they laid down next to her on the pieces of clothing. He placed his hand on one of her bare breasts.

"Oh, Frankie!!!" Kay moaned when his hand engulfed her breast tenderly. Once again, feelings of delight began to rush through her. Nobody else could make her feel the way this wonderful young man made her feel! She slid her hand into his cutoff jeans, grasped his erection, and was delighted to feel how hard it was. She felt him shudder and heard his gasp of joy.

Frankie's hands began gliding over Kay's warm, velvety skin and his lips moved to her straining nipples. He couldn't get over how neat it was to touch her, and how wildly she always responded to his touch.

While Frankie's hands glided over her, rousing her to a fever pitch of need, Kay groaned and arched her back, pressing her breasts against the young man's mouth. He had promised her there would be new special places for them, and he was fulfilling his promise! "Uh! Yes! Oh, Frankie! Oh, darling!" she moaned. Her body twisted and turned as his hands traveled over it lovingly, touching the spots he knew roused her.

Frankie explored his lover's body, keeping his touch as light as he could. He loved the soft moans of delight his caresses drew from her. His fingers trailed over her belly and between her quivering legs. He began teasing her vagina and she responded with gasps of ecstasy. When his fingers brushed her clit, she moaned and her body twisted and strained even more fervently. He moved between her out-stretched legs and began kissing her belly.

Wild sensations were sweeping through Kay. "Oh! Oh! Frankie! Frankie!" she groaned. Her movements became more and more frenzied. "Uh!" she grunted when the young man slipped a finger into her and began stirring it around while he rubbed his thumb gently over her clit. Her hips were moving incessantly and her head rolled from side to side on the shirt she was lying on.

Frankie kissed down over Kay's belly and through her pubic hair, then he began licking her clit while his finger continued to jab into her.

Kay went wild. She pressed her lips together and clenched her jaw to keep from crying out too loudly. "Oh! Oh! O! Ah!" she murmured when a powerful orgasm swept through her.

When Kay finally lay still, Frankie, who had shed his cutoffs while he was eating her, slid up on top of her and plunged his rock-hard organ into her.

"Oh!" Kay murmured when she felt the young man's swollen organ invading her. "Oh, Frankie! Yes! Give it to me! Yes! Oh, Frankie! Oh, darling! Oh, darling!"

Holding himself up on outstretched arms, the young man lunged against her, driving himself deep into her. Their movements were accompanied by the soft rustling of dry leaves and pine needles on which they lay. "Gonna come!! Oh, God, Kay! I'm gonna come!" he groaned as his explosion neared. "Ah! Oh! Oh!" he moaned when his come spewed from him, bathing her insides with moist heat.

"Frankie! Oh, Frankie! Oh! Oh! So hot! I...I...I can feel you coming! Oh, Frankie! Oh, darling! Oh, Frankie! Oh, Frankie! Oh, Frankie!" Kay wailed. Her hips rocked, grinding her pubic bone against his while exhilaration suffused her.

Spent, they lay on their backs next to each other, sated, staring at the sky through the canopy of leaves.

Finally Kay turned on her side, raised up on her elbow and looked at Frankie. "Frankie, you did it!" she murmured, "You found another special place for us to share!"

Frankie smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess I have, huh?" he said.

A while later, Kay sat up and reached for her swimsuit. "We better get back or your mother will get suspicious," she said.

"Yeah, I guess," Frankie said. He started getting his clothes back on. Once they were dressed, they got back in the canoe, pushed off, and began paddling back toward the Bobar cabin.

As usual, breakfast was ready when they returned to the cabin. Sue Ervins was, Frankie's mother told them, still in bed. "I wonder if something is wrong with Sue," Gloria Bobar mused while they ate. "She's never slept this late before."

"She's here on vacation, Mom," Frankie said, "just let her sleep. Vacations are for getting rest, aren't they?"

"I guess," his mother said. "I've got a hairdresser's appointment this morning," she continued, "and there are some things I have to pick up in Victorville when I'm done. Would you like to go along, Kay?"

"If you don't mind, I think I'll pass," Kay replied, "I think I'm going to goof off today. Maybe I'll even take a walk up to the Williston cabin later." She smiled. "I still can't believe it's going to be mine soon."

"I'm really glad I mentioned that it was on the market," Gloria said. "I'm excited for you." She stood up. "Well, I have to get going, or I'm going to be late for my appointment," she said, "I probably won't be back until mid-afternoon." She picked up her purse and walked out of the cabin.

Frankie and Kay cleared the table and did the dishes, then they went to their respective bedrooms and got dressed. When Kay was dressed, she walked out to the living room and sat down on the sofa. When Frankie appeared, dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, he looked at her and smiled.

"You really look nice," he said softly. Kay had on an olive green cotton sweater that zipped up the front and clung to her slim but well-formed upper body like a second skin. She also had on a pair of loose-fitting white slacks. He was surprised to see that the loose garment actually looked just as sexy as tight slacks did.

"Thank you, Frankie," Kay replied. She couldn't remember the last time her husband had complimented her on any of her outfits. Frankie complimented her on just about everything she wore.

"You want to go for a walk?" Frankie asked.

"I'd love to, Frankie," Kay replied. She stood up and they walked out of the cabin.

"You want to go up to your cabin?" the young man asked when they reached the road behind the cabins.

"I'd love to," Kay replied.

They started off in the direction of the Williston cabin. They hadn't gone far before they both heard the sounds of a roaring engine. Ronny Amos, on his ATV, appeared around the corner, headed toward them. He saw Frankie braked to a stop, and shut the machine off.

"Hey, Frankie, how you doing today?" Ronny asked.

"Hi, Ronny," Frankie replied, "I'm OK, how are you?"

"Never been better," Ronny said. He looked at Kay and his eyes scanned her boldly. "Jeez, this chick's darn near as good-looking as Susie," he mused. "She looks like maybe she's a little younger and she's skinnier, but she ain't that bad. Frankie's got a fuckin' harem at his house this week. I wonder if this chick's as hot as Susie?" "You going to introduce us, Frankie?" he asked. "You sure have a bunch of pretty ladies staying at your place this week, don't you?"

"Ah...Mrs. Tobin, this...this is Ronny Amos," Frankie said. "Ronny, this is Mrs. Tobin."

"Hi, there, Mrs. Tobin," Ronny said, "You want to go for a ride on my ATV? I'll show you some neat places you can't get to any other way."

"I think not," Kay replied curtly, "I'd rather walk. I need the exercise."

Ronny looked surprised and a little angry. He wasn't used to having women turn him down and didn't like it much that this one had. It irked him more that she seemed immune to his charms and, in fact, looked like she didn't think much of him. "Skinny bitch! She's probably fuckin' frigid," he told himself, "Maybe she's a fucking dyke." "Well," he said, firing up the ATV, "you ever want a ride, just tell Frankie, he knows where my place is." He revved the engine and, popping the front wheels off the ground, he roared off.

"What an arrogant asshole!" Kay exclaimed. "You certainly were right about him!"

Frankie took her hand and squeezed it. "You and I sure agree on that," he said.

"Why on earth would Sue want to get involved with someone like him?" Kay wondered out loud as they resumed their walk. "It doesn't take a genius to see he's scum."

"I don't know," Frankie said, "but she isn't the only one. Most of the girls around here seem to like Ronny. I mean, he smokes dope, drinks, and sleeps with a different girl every night, but he always has at least one girl chasing him. I've never been able to figure out what it is guys like that have that attracts girls."

"I'm not sure what it is, either," Kay replied absently. "I fell for a guy like that once," she mused as they walked. "But I learned my lesson. Did I ever!"

They walked along silently for a while.

"Can I ask you something kinda personal?" Frankie said after they'd gone a little farther.

"Of course you can, Frankie," Kay replied.

"I...ah...I hope you don't think I'm being too nosy," the young man said, "but I was wondering why you and Mr. Tobin never had any kids. It's...it's probably none of my business, but I think you'd have been a really super mother."

"It's sweet of you to say that," Kay responded, deeply touched by his comment. "I can't have children. Stu always wanted a son badly, and I would have loved to have had children, but I can't."

"That's too bad," Frankie said.

"It...it's my fault," Kay said. "I...before I got married, I..." She paused when she realized what she had almost said. Frankie's question had turned her thoughts to something she had been trying to keep buried for a long time.

"How could it be your fault?" Frankie asked innocently, "I mean, it isn't your fault if you can't have kids. Mom has a couple of other friends who can't have kids, too."

"The thing is, the reason I can't have children it isn't an accident, or a problem I was born with," Kay said somewhat hesitantly. She took a deep breath, then she continued, "A long time ago, before I was married, there was a young man I thought I was madly in love with." She shook her head. "It's funny, but now that I think about it, he wasn't too different from Ronny Amos, but I couldn't see that then. Anyhow, I was young, and more than a little naive. But he was my first love, and...well...I wasn't as careful as I should have been. I wound up pregnant."

"You did?" Frankie said. "Oh, wow! What happened?"

"Well," Kay continued, "I...like I said, I was quite naive. When I realized I was pregnant, I was excited, because I thought Rick-that was his name-would be excited, too, and that we'd get married."

They arrived at the Williston cabin and started walking down the driveway. Frankie took Kay's hand again as they moved closer to the cabin.

"I found out too late that Rick had no intention of getting married," Kay continued. "In fact, marriage-to me at least-was the last thing he wanted. He...he told me he wanted me to...to get rid of...of the baby."

They stopped next to the garage and turned to look at each other. Kay was touched by the intense concern she saw in Frankie's eyes.

"You mean he wanted you to have an abortion?" the young man asked.

Kay nodded.

"Did...did you?" Frankie inquired.

Kay nodded again. "I...I didn't want to, but I couldn't see any other choice," she said softly. "I...my parents were very strict, and very religious. They'd have been incredibly angry with me if they'd known..." She shrugged and tears began to well up in her eyes.

Frankie pulled her into his arms and could feel her trembling as he held her against him. He was sorry he'd brought up the subject.

Kay laid her head on his shoulder. "Back...back then..." she murmured, "...where I lived, you couldn't get abortions like you can now. Rick he...he found someone who'd do it and..." She put her arms around Frankie, squeezed him tightly, and shuddered.

"Why don't we go up on the front porch and sit down?" Frankie suggested.

Kay nodded and they did.

Seated next to Frankie on the bench formed by the railings around the porch on the lake side of the cabin, Kay continued her story. "I...I had the abortion. It was horrible. I thought things would get better then, but they didn't. Rick...he...he stopped coming around," she said softly. "I...I never saw him again."

"What a creep!" Frankie murmured.

"I...I guess he was," Kay said, "but I didn't think so then. I was devastated. When I went to work for Stu and he asked me out, he was sweet and had a growing business and all, and my folks liked him, so I married him. Later, when we tried having babies, and I couldn't get pregnant, my gynecologist told me the abortion had damaged my ovaries and uterus. He said I-I could never get pregnant."

"Damn!" Frankie exclaimed.

Kay leaned against the young man, laid her head on his shoulder, and sobbed softly.

"Kay, I...I'm sorry I asked you about this," Frankie said. "I...I didn't want to hurt you and..."

"It's...it's all right, Frankie," Kay said, laying her hand on his. "I...you...you didn't know." She kissed him lightly on the cheek. "You know, you're the only person, other than Rick and my gynecologist, who knows any of this."

"What?" Frankie asked, surprised, "You...you mean your husband doesn't know?"

Kay shook her head. "He knows that I can't get pregnant. I-I never could bring myself to tell Stu," she replied, "I-I guess I was too ashamed, or something." "Or was it because, even after all the years I was married to Stu, never felt comfortable enough with him and how he feels about me to tell him?" she mused. The thought startled her. What did it mean that she'd told Frankie the best-kept secret of her life? Was it possible she felt more trust in him than she did in her husband? She'd never been sure what Stu would have done if she'd told him. Somehow, though, she knew she could tell Frankie and that it wouldn't affect how he felt about her.

"Oh," Frankie said softly. He was touched that Kay trusted him enough to share her innermost secret with him. "Ah...Kay..." he began.

Kay sat up straight, wiped her eyes, smiled, and caressed the young man's face lightly with her hand. "Frankie," she said, interrupting him, "I am so glad you and I got together this summer. You can't imagine how good you are for me. And in more ways than just sex."

Frankie flushed a little and smiled. "Ah, you're good for me, too," he said. He pulled her into his arms and gave her a powerful hug.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers