A Week of Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the group and could see all the guys were sporting a hard on and the woman was playing with her own breasts.

"Turn around, show them what else you are wearing."

She turned around and bent over the table. The group leaned in trying to work out what I meant and could just see the base of a butt plug poking out between her cheeks.

"We can't see very well, spread your cheeks."

She reached around behind herself and spread her cheeks, the group gasped as the base of the butt plug became visible. I leant over gripped the base and pulled it gently causing her the moan, I was in ecstasy hearing her noises of pleasure. Pulling it to the widest part and holding it there, stretching her anus making her groan. Then pulling it all the way out I took the small tube of lubricant from my pocket and applied a generous amount to the plug.

I then looked at the woman in the group and smiled offering her the plug, she came forward and inserted the tip gently in my subs ass, then gradually working it deeper in short strokes, my sub grunting a little with each inward stroke, then she made it past the wide part and her ass pulled it all the way. Placing my hand over the woman's I took it off the plug thanked her and gently pushed her back to her seat. She pouted a little but went and sat down again.

"Turn around and get up on the table," I told my sub she did. "Lift your legs."

Trying to get her feet on the table but couldn't find the grip in her heels. I took her heels off and she tried again but her stockings were too sheer. I beckoned the woman forward again.

I whispered to her "take her stocking off but don't do anything else or this stops now."

She nodded and slid her hands up my subs legs, slipped her fingers in to one damp stocking top and eased it down. Holding on to the first stocking she repeated this process with the second stocking. "Thank you. That's all for now," I said and she went back to her seat.

As my sub got her feet on the table, the woman, in full view of the group, lifted the stockings to her nose and breathed in my subs pussy scent, she then put the damp stocking tops in her mouth and sucked them moaning gently as she savoured the taste. For some reason I found this incredibly erotic.

"Open your pussy," I instructed her.

She reached between her legs and parted her slick outer lips showing her glistening inner lips.

"Stroke your clit."

Using 1 finger, she stroked her clit gently causing her legs to twitch every time it passed over it and a little moans to escape her lips. Her juices were running out of her pussy and into her ass.

"Finger yourself with 2 fingers."

Her 2 fingers slipped easily into sopping pussy, working them in and out she started moaning continuously.

"Don't cum yet I think this nice lady want to play."

I looked across at the woman who was nodding eagerly afraid to speak and shatter the spell.

"No sir I won't come. If you would like her to play then that is your choice," she managed to gasp out.

I beckoned the woman over again and said "No names but what do you want to do?"

"I want to lick that delicious looking pussy, taste those copious juices and then see how many fingers I can get in her."

"That sounds very interesting, what do you think kitten."

"Whatever will please you sir."

"Good girl. Looks like you have got over your embarrassment." Turning to the woman I smiled at her and said "carry on."

She fell on to my subs pussy like a starving man. She lapped at her like a cat licking up cream, nibbling her lips causing my sub to gasp and moan continuously. My sub was now sweating with the effort of not cumming. The woman the slipped 3 slender finger into my subs pussy working them in and out quickly then she added a 4 th finger causing my sub to grunt and groan pushing her hips down and onto the fingers

"More please, please fill me."

The woman looked at me, knowing this was my sub and not wanting to hurt her, I just gave her a nod and she curled her thumb into her palm and pushed her hand back into my sub, I love fisting and to see it happening in front of me with my sub was amazing. Working her hand deeper twisting it covering it with juice she got to the widest part then working in and out each time getting to the knuckles. This went on for a little while, my sub groaning, trying desperately not to cum and giving little squeals as her pussy stretched around the wide part of the woman's hand. Suddenly, with no warning the woman gave a slightly harder push and with a quiet scream from my sub that turned into a moan it was in, her whole hand was buried in my sub. This is something I have always enjoyed and seeing my sub on the receiving end of this treatment was incredible, my cock was rock hard, straining my trousers.

I knew I would never be able to do this, my hands are too big, but to see this slim woman's hand up to her wrist in my sub was very erotic and arousing. I looked round the group and could tell the guys felt the same. They were all holding their hard ons through their trousers.

"Wank yourselves off to my sub," I told them, confirming my Alpha male status in the group.

"Why don't you play too," I said quietly to the woman.

She slipped her other hand under her skirt and inside her knickers. Very soon she was moaning as she worked herself towards an orgasm. Watching the ladies playing was fantastic, and knowing there were more than a dozen guys enjoying the scene which I could stop at any time was almost intoxicating because of the power I held. I could stop their fun at any moment and although they may moan and bitch about it, there was nothing they could do.

Almost as one, they whipped out their cocks and started wanking themselves. My sub was moaning continuously now thrashing her head, her hair sticking to her forehead.

"Cum now kitten, get them all off."

With a scream that could have wakened the dead, she let go, the orgasm that had she had been holding for 20 minutes ripping through her, her back arching as she lifted her ass off the table her pussy clamping down on the hand inside her, the butt plug twitching as her anus spasmed. It was too much for the audience and one by one they grunted and shot their cum across the room.

The lecturer burst in a moment later, wondering what the scream was. Thinking someone was being attacked, he had called a couple of security guards. The moment they were through the door they stopped dead, their mouths agape, as they saw 10 guys shooting spunk at a sexy chubby woman with another woman's hand in her pussy. It was at this exact moment that the woman reached her climax and let out her own cry of ecstasy. Not wanting to believe his eyes the lecturer backed out of the room, taking the security guards with him.

As everyone came down from their own personal high, they all looked around the group, realising they were sat around with a load of other men with their cocks in their hands. With embarrassed coughs and downward glances, they rapidly stuffed themselves away. The woman was not in the least embarrassed or shy. She simply eased her hand from my subs pussy and licked her juices off her fingers. Slipping her hand from her own pussy she offered it to my sub saying "fair is fair, I've tasted you, you should taste me"

My sub looked at me for consent, I gave her a nod and she sucked the woman's fingers clean. The lecturer appeared 5 minutes later knocking on the door this time, by then everyone was back in some semblance of order and he said "we are coming, ahem, getting back together to discuss the different groups findings. Can you return to the main hall?"

We all trouped back into the main hall followed by everyone's eyes and whispers behind hands. As we sat down, the lecturer started the discussion.

"When he asks our group, lift your skirt and open your legs wide. Show him your wet, gaping, post orgasm pussy," I told her.

The discussion went round the room each group presenting their groups conclusions. He came to our group last turned and looked at me and asked what our conclusions were. I started to tell him what we had discussed in the early part of the session then he looked at my sub, as instructed she pulled her skirt up and opened her legs wide her flushed wet pussy on full show. That was it for about the 4 th time that day he lost it

"Erm, I think we'll leave it there and have an early finish," and shot out of the room.

I was delighted with the effect and almost drunk on the control I had exercised on both my sub and the discussion group.

12