All Comments on 'A Weekend at the Cabin'

by cknthisout

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice first effort.....love to see the morning after sequel

waiting for part 2 !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I found that having the couples act sexually charged from the beginning to be quite unrealistic. For me, it killed the story.

It would have been nice to have had the eroticism develop out of a plot-based scenario. Then it would have been more of an erotic story than a ho-hum "stroke story" like most of the subpar stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, but

what happened to the food? It was cooked and placed in the warmer while the fucking and sucking went on, but everyone just went to bed after the sex! Would love to have such a weekend some time myself. Enjoyed the story except for the continuity glitch. Still gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh god I love reading about hubbies happily eating out fresh imported creampies from their ladies!

Thanks for your hot story!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercknthisout@cknthisout
I am a 63 year old married man. I have been writing most of my life but have only turned to writing erotic stories in the past 12 years or so. I love to imagine many different scenarios that I would like to encounter and wonder how I would feel in those situations. I try to wr...