A Weekend at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes Nichole was able to catch her breath. I helped her down off the counter and we headed back outside to see that we weren't the only ones having fun. All of the women were now naked and it looked like the orgy had started without us. Vi was sucking Richard's cock while Jay was eating her pussy. Stephen was pounding Jodi and Jennifer was licking Stephen's dick and Jodi's pussy lapping up the cum being pulled out on every strike.

Seeing that I still had a hard-on Nichole placed her hands on the floor opening up her well soaked hole for me to fill. I teased her by rubbing the head up and down her slit. I slid the head back and forth across her now swollen clit causing her to quiver. As I placed the mushroom head at her welcoming hole, she started pressing back toward me. Her love muscles gripped my throbbing manhood with the strength of Atlas. I could not believe that she was this tight. From what I could see sliding in and out of Jodi it certainly seemed like it would have stretched her out a little. It was the tightest pussy I had ever been in. It felt great! As tight as it was her lubrication was flowing so I was able to easily pump her. It only took a couple of minutes before I felt that familiar tingling and exploded deep inside of her. It felt like I pumped out gallons. I thought I would never stop. When I finally did and pulled out she turned around and cleaned me up with her tongue. She then reached down and scooped up with two fingers a huge glob of my man juice that was running down her leg and popped them into her mouth. The way she was licking and sucking her fingers was so sexy that I leaned in and joined her, kissing her and licking her fingers.

After finally cleaning off her lips and fingers we went outside to join the others. As we climbed into the hot tub I got to finally see my wife enjoying two other men. She looked over at me and smiled and I told her that she looked so hot and sexy and that I was really enjoying watching her. It didn't take long before she had Richard cumming and I watched as he sprayed stream after stream of his milky white fluids all over my wife's face and tits. With that Jay must have pushed her over the edge and I watched her shudder and gush of her tasty sweet nectar began to flow from her swollen pink lips.

Knowing how she likes to be fucked after being eaten to orgasm, I wasn't surprised when she turned and told Jay to put his almost fully erect cock into her and see if she could get it completely hard. He placed the mushroom shaped against her lips and using his hand slid the head up and down across her slit, paying special attention to her clit. She shoved back and for the first time in out time together I watched as another mans cock got to experience the silkiness and warmth of her love canal. She ground herself against him and after a few minutes I saw that look on his face that told me he was about to explode. He gave a couple more pumps and emptied his load deep into my wife.

Since he hadn't lasted very long she wanted more and motioned for Richard to take his once again hard 8 inch cock and let her have it. Since she was already slick with her and Jay's juices, Richard's monstrous beast slid right in spreading her lips wider than I have ever seen. As he began to fuck her she started to moan and telling him how well he filled her pussy and how much she needed it. I watched in amazement as my wife fucked this man like a wild woman. He kept pounding her harder and harder pulling out more of her and Jay's mix with each stroke. I watched her tense up and clench her legs together as she came for the second time of the evening. He kept pumping and I watched as his cock seemed to get even longer and harder as he fucked my beautiful wife. Vi was in heaven. By this time everyone else was finished and she was the total center of attention.

Now one of her favorite fantasies was to watch her have sex with another man while I was watching her with a crowd of other people. And she was living this dream out to the fullest.

Richard was such a stud. After cumming that first time it seemed like he could go on forever. After several more minutes of burying his cock deeper and deeper into my wife I saw her tense up again and watched as wave after wave of pleasure racked her body. Apparently that was all it took for Richard because he leaned forward, grabbed her tight and pulled himself deep into her pussy and released his second load of the evening. Once everyone could get to their feet we decided that it was time to clean up and head off to bed for the evening.

As we climbed into bed I could not believe that Vi was anything but spent. But she reached over and grabbed my dick and slowly began to stroke it under the covers. She thanked me for giving her such a wonderful day and told me that she couldn't believe that I would give her such a wonderful present. She kissed me and told me that she loved me. I told her that I loved her and how much I had enjoyed watching her suck and fuck other dicks. I told her how hot and beautiful she looked doing it and how excited it made me. She kissed me deeply and told me that she wanted to show me how much she appreciated the gift I had given her.

With that she slid the sheets down and began to lick and suck on my cock. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to get it to go down form all the excitement we had had that day. As she pressed her lips down over the throbbing purple head she fingered my ass and turned so that her pussy was now in my face. I breathed in deeply and smell her well fucked pussy inhaling the fragrance of her cum mixed with that of two other men. It was intoxicating. I gently reached my tongue out slid them across her swollen lips. She shivered and pulled away. I knew that she was sensitive but having that freshly fucked pussy in my face was too much for me and I just had to taste her, As she engulfed my cock, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, burying my face into her crotch. I stuck my tongue into her hole and realized that she had not wiped herself off. She turned around and looked at me as she realized that I knew what she had done and told me that she wanted me to eat it all out of her.

With that being said she went back to sucking my cock and playing with my ass. So I dove right in and began to clean her well filled hole. I was surprised at the way it tasted. I was used to her cum but there was a slight tangy-ness and the texture was a little different. I swallowed my first taste and then began to probe her deeper and deeper sucking up every last drop of fluid. When she began to squeeze my head with her legs and shudder I knew that she was cumming again. As she filled my mouth with her sweet juices I drank down every last drop. She started to stop sucking my dick but I began to pump her mouth so she began to finger my as faster and faster causing me to explode in her mouth. When she tried to pull away I buried my cock deep down her throat and made her take everything I could give her. When I finished and let her up she turned around and kissed me feeding me the load that I had just dropped in her mouth. She held our heads together as her tongue pushed every last drop in my mouth. Having already eaten other men's cum from her pussy, I figured what the hell and swallowed my own. With that we were totally exhausted so we quickly cleaned up, climbed back into the bed naked and drifted off into a blissful sleep.

12