A Weekend Away Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming back into the bedroom I find you staring at the tablet.

"Seems we've just missed a video call from Julia and Rob," you tell me as I join you on the bed. "They tried to call us about twenty minutes ago. Think it's too late to call back?"

Looking at the screen I say, "Nah, just try to reach them. After all if they don't want to be disturbed they could have set their status to 'don't disturb'."

You hit the connect button as I lay down next to you, on my side so I can just see the screen in your lap. As I close my eyes I hear the App trying to connect to Rob and Julia.

"Oh... oh hi Simone," I hear Julia answer your call. "I thought the two of you had already gone to sleep, as you didn't answer our call... ohhh..." She clears her throat. Her voice somehow sounds different than before, but I can't put my finger on what it is that is different.

Drifting off a bit, I lazily listen to the conversation between the two of them. Both tell the other about what a great time we had during dinner. As Julia is telling you about the other facilities at the resort and that we simply must join them tomorrow, I suddenly notice her voice has changed again and that she is breathing a bit hard.

Opening my eyes I look at her face filling the tablet's screen. A blush on her cheeks, lips slightly parted, she looks flustered. Looking over at you I see you absent-mindedly wetting your lips with your tongue. You ask Julia to tell you more about the various saunas. I notice one of your hands has slipped between your thighs. Your fingers slowly move over your cunt lips and clit.

As I hear Julia quietly gasp mid-sentence I look back at the screen. Shit, she must be playing with herself too, or Rob is taking care of her as she speaks to you. I nudge you gently and gesture that you should increase the volume. The two of you continue to chitchat, but from your voice I can tell you are getting pretty aroused yourself. When Julia is not speaking we just barely make out a wet thumping sound. Yes, she is definitely being fucked!

Trying to make as little noise as possible I move between your spread legs and replace your fingers with my tongue. I hear you gasp as you're telling Julia I give a hell of a massage, which she must definitely try tomorrow. Knowing how our massage sessions usually end, I wonder what you have in mind.

Moving my head back a bit, my fingers now rub your clit. I notice you are leaking juice like hell. It is flowing out of your cunt into the crack of your ass. Moving back in, I suck and lick on and around your clit, rubbing one finger over your juice covered rosebud.

I can't believe the two of you are still able to continue your conversation. I can hear Julia gasping between her words and you are breathing hard now. The sounds of a wet pussy being fucked hard are clearly audible now through the tablet's speaker.

Your hand is pushing my head harder into your wetness, grinding against my mouth. Recognizing the signs I know you are very close now. The conversation between the two of you has reduced to panting now, occasionally accompanied by a quiet moan from you or Julia.

As you clench your thighs around me I hear Julia's voice, "Ohhh... Uuuhhh... Hhhnnnnggg".

Your hips trashing against me, I feel your cunt clench under my mouth. A shuddering sigh escapes your lips as your orgasm washes over you.

Julia is quick to recover, "Ok, that's settled then. We'll see the two of you for breakfast at 9:30. We will give you a tour of the resort afterwards."

Amazed by your calm I hear your reply, "That's definitely a date. I'm really looking forward to spending more time with the two of you." Your voice does not give away that you've just cum hard in front of someone else.

"Ok, then," Julia replies. "Give Simon a nice goodnight kiss and sleep well."

"Same to Rob," You reply with a wink and switch off the tablet.

"Ok, honey, time to hit the sack. I get the feeling that it's going to be a long day tomorrow," you say giving me a kiss. You pull the sheets over yourself, turning on your side facing away from me. Shaking your butt a bit, you invite me to snuggle up against you.

Dumbfounded I crawl up against you, nestling my cock against your wetness from behind, one hand around you resting just below your breasts. I soon hear you breathing slow and deep. You have drifted off in no time, leaving me wondering whether what just happened was real or just a nice dream I woke up from. I quietly shrug off the confusion. It has been a long day, time to get some rest.

12