All Comments on 'A Weekend of Surprises'

by simpletimes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story, but you need an editor

Bouncing back and forth between first person and third person interrupts the flow of the story. There were also smaller grammar mistakes that a good editor would find.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the story. Keep writing.

CajunBillCajunBillalmost 12 years ago
ASS, ass,ass ?

Sure you want more chapters of this, but you have an ass-fuck fetish. Most 19 year old women have no interest. As a senior with 50+ years adult experience with at least 200 women from ages pre-18 to about 70 I think that maybe 2% of women really want anal intercourse, though more may submit to it. Playing with an anus - fingering the rim & maybe a tiny finger penetration is different - not very invasive, but for some pleasurable. A few I have known for a while have enjoyed a 'butt plug' - maybe they saw the original "Devil in Miss Jones"?

Story well written, but HE should be teaching them, not the other way around.

simpletimessimpletimesalmost 12 years agoAuthor
first to cajunbill

Sir, I understand your thoughts, and as with any story I do not expect to make everyone happy. It is fantasy, I am sorry if you felt slighted, but we do all have our own fantasies and I do not deny mine being ass.

To anonymous, Yes I know I have style issues, I am working on it. I am still very new to the writing game, so I hope that I improve over time.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Total & utter fantasy

Not that I have a problem with that, although the continual use of "daddy" began to get wearing (as was the sudden switch from third to first person).

simpletimessimpletimesalmost 12 years agoAuthor
kisses back

I have to start paying attention to my writing (lake of) style and less to the fantasy in my head.

Kisses to MsTexas.

CaedyCaedyover 11 years ago
Yum

Not very big on Mature, but this threesome definitely had me hot and bothered. Love the fact that they call him daddy, but it does get kinda monotonous...but hot, young pussy always makes for a good weekend ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous