A Weekend to Last A Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
75corner
75corner
120 Followers

She moved her hand a little faster at the right moment, causing his hips to arch, pushing his cock a little further into her mouth. She began to suck fervently at the tip and felt his body straining. His breathing came in rapid gasps as his hands gripped and released her hair. She pumped smoothly, increasing the tempo. Her tongue touched sensitive areas beneath his head and he grunted. She felt the tell-tale swelling of his meat, sensed the increased throbbing of his veins, and relaxed her mouth as he started bucking upwards into it. His fluid came, rushing out as he gasped and bent over her back. She fondled his cock lovingly as he spurted, emptying himself into her mouth. He jerked again, ejaculated again, then was still, except for the quivering of his thighs, the shivering of his body.

His hand tightly held a fistful of her hair, but slowly too he relaxed his grip until he sat panting, resting his hand in her hair, while she quietly nursed his softening cock back to its flaccid state.

She lay is his lap, gently licking the last of his fluid from his penis, touching the tip of his cock with her tongue, watching it jump from the sensitive contact. She let it fall from her mouth, cupping it in her hand, loving it for the thing it was.

They stayed like that a few minutes. Steve came down from his orgasmic high slowly, but did not move. Becky stroked his thigh then rolled over onto her back, hair nestling in with his penis. She stared up at him, took in his closed eyes, his slightly open mouth. When she rolled over, his hand had slid from her back and now rested fully on her left breast. She raised her hands to it and pressed his hand tightly to her bosom.

"Can you feel my heart," Becky asked.

"Yes, I can."

"Do you want this heart tonight?"

"I....don't....know. I'm sorry."

"Hey," she whispered, sitting up and stroking his face with a hand. "Never be sorry. Always be you."

She leaned in and kissed him. He held her, shivering, and tasted his cum on her tongue. He suddenly felt guilty that she had given him the treat of her mouth and that he now hesitated to respond in kind. He broke the kiss.

"I...it was wrong of me to let you do that when, you know, I..."

"Shhh," she pressed a finger to his lips. "Shush, you'll spoil it. You didn't make me do anything. It's nature. And one good thing about nature...there is always tomorrow."

She repositioned herself in the swing chair so that her back leaned into his chest. Then she pulled his arms around her, making certain one of his hands rested against her left breast. She settled in against him and sighed contentedly.

"Relax for now. We have all weekend."

When they went inside, hours later, they found their two children sprawled naked and unconscious on the cabin floor.

"You'd think they could have found a room," Steve said, bending to pick up his daughter.

"Call of the wild," Becky said while trying to rouse her son. "Which room?"

"Not together," Steve said, straightening up. Jenny snuggled into his arms with a sleepy sigh.

"Prude," Becky teased, sticking her tongue out. "Ok. Each their own for now, but tomorrow night, I suspect the arrangements will change."

Steve stared at her, wondering, but she broke eye contact and returned her attention to her son who was groggily coming to. She shuffled walked him into her bedroom and shut the door. Steve walked over to the other bedroom and gently deposited his naked daughter on the bed. He sat beside her, stroking her hair and face, contemplating the product of his flesh beside him.

He loved her more than life itself and felt conflicted that his little girl, the happy go lucky kid, the tom boy who tossed baseballs around with him, was now a full grown woman, unabashedly sexing with men. Something ached inside him at the knowledge that she had been penetrated by a man. He tried to shake it off. She was an adult, making her own choices and decisions. She was no different than he was, seeking out people to fuck, to enjoy, to conquer.

Her naked form beside him presented a problem and he pulled the bed sheets to cover her up. There was only the queen sized bed in the room, with nothing else except the hard floor to sleep on. He thought about the couch, but did not relish the thought of sleeping in Brad's juices. So he gritted his teeth, lay down on the bed with his clothes still on and curled up to go to sleep beside his daughter.

Before he drifted off, however, he caught noises coming from the next room. A bed was squeaking, slowly but surely. He thought he heard an "Oh, mom" escape into the air, but wasn't certain. The squeaking grew more rapid and now, definitely, he was hearing moans and sounds of lovemaking. He pondered the significance of Becky and Brad, mother and son, getting it on. He couldn't quite wrap his thoughts around the concept. Instead, he listened to the sound of the crickets and let nature take its course while he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, in that floating stage between sleep and wake, he became aware of a warm body snuggled up behind him. A sultry female arm draped over his left side and gently caressed his chest.

"Mmmm," he mumbled. "Roberta," and rolled over to embrace the female form behind him. Their legs intertwined and arms snaked together. His morning erection pressed soothingly against a warm female belly. He adjusted his head to a comfortable spot in the crook of her shoulders. His chin rested on the swell of a beast and his mouth automatically found a nipple and engulfed it. He fell back asleep with a comforting hand stroking his hair.

Ten minutes later he was wide awake and pushing away from his daughter.

"Jennifer, what the fuck," he whispered savagely while trying to untangle himself from his daughters arms and legs.

"Daddy, stop it," Jennifer whispered back firmly. "You stop acting like a jerk, right now!"

Steve stopped struggling, mindful of Becky and Brad in the other room. He didn't want an open fuss with his daughter in front of them.

"Jesus, Dad, sometimes...oooohhh, sometimes I just wonder about you."

"Wonder about me? Christ, girl, you're my child, for heavens sake!"

"You think I've forgotten that," she whispered back harshly. "I am beginning to suspect you have. Dad, we're cuddling for Christ's sake, not fucking or anything."

"And you really don't see anything wrong with that?"

"With cuddling with my dad? Hell no. What's your problem?"

"God, Jennifer, you're nude!"

"You didn't seem to mind a few minutes ago."

"I was sleeping, dammit."

"Yeah. Sometimes you're much cooler when you're unconscious.

"Daddy, please, what's wrong with me wanting to be next to you? I feel safe with you. Comfortable. You know...just you and me...relaxed. God, can't you feel the same way? Just relaxed, no strings, no obligations, no pressure?"

"I really don't follow you, young lady."

"Dad," she said, stroking his arm lightly. "It's you. It's me. No fucking, just cuddling. Do you understand what it means to just cuddle with nothing else being expected of you? To be able to relax in the arms of a man without him wanting to roll over on top you? You're my dad. I just want to feel warm and cuddled and protected and loved."

"You can do that with your clothes on, can't you?"

"Well, they just happen to be off. Does seeing your own daughter nude bother you?"

"I would rather think that being seen nude by your father would bother you."

"Why? You've seen my body before. And you're not the rapist type."

"Nor the incestuous type."

"God, daddy. You sure know how to spoil a mood." She rolled over in the bed and faced away from him.

"Jennifer?" he tentatively touched her arm.

"Daddy, just hold me or leave. Though I'd much prefer if you just held me," she said without turning around.

He pondered a second. He did enjoy the time he spent with his daughter and was particularly proud of how close they were. They'd spent many a time in each others arms, publicly and privately, without giving it a second thought. He had bathed her when sick, changed her diapers of course when she was a baby, been clothes shopping with her, held her squirming, bikini-clad flesh when playing at the beach or in the pool. None of it had been sexual, but all the times had been pleasurable.

"I guess she's right," he thought. "There's nothing wrong with father and daughter holding each other as long as there is no sex involved." He certainly hadn't thought it wrong to fall asleep in the same bed with her when there was no other option. How much different was this except for the fact that she was an awake, hot bodied, 19 year-old resting naked beside him.

He almost got out of the bed right then but suddenly, impulsively, sidled up to his daughter, spoon fashion.

She sighed as his body made contact with her. He brought his legs forward to cup her when his forgotten morning hard-on impacted the flesh of her butt.

"Shit," he said, pulling back.

"What, Daddy," she responded, reaching back with her right arm to grab his hips and pull him back in contact with her hips. "That's all right. Only natural. Besides, you have you pants on."

Steve took a deep breath and let it out. Where had he gone wrong with his child?

She grabbed his arm and tucked it around her bare belly. Next she lifted her head and brought his left arm around under it. She pressed back into his chest and adjusted herself until she was comfortable.

"Just relax, Daddy. Go back to sleep. It's still very early in the morning."

He tried to relax, to bask in the simple pleasure of the embrace of his daughter. But he couldn't quite fall back asleep, not yet. He took a deep breath through his nostrils, pulling in the scent of her hair. Her right arm on his pressed his hand tightly to her belly and her bum pressed on his penis in a manner that guaranteed his hard-on wasn't going anywhere soon. She also played with his left hand with her left, lightly strumming his fingers with hers. At one point she put his hand to her mouth and kissed the back of it. He began lightly rubbing her stomach, partially flexing and un-flexing his hand on her belly.

"Uhmmm, Daddy. That feels good," she mumbled.

He pulled her closer, feeling her innocent love of him and finally let his inhibitions go and began to drift off, back to sleep.

When he again awoke, an hour later, he found his hand cupping her left breast. He wasn't startled or panicked this time, but rather felt a calm joy that his daughter entrusted him to touch her most intimate parts. The weight of her D-cup pressed his hands and he enjoyed the feel of its firm smoothness in his palm. He slowly raised his hand against the round curve of her breast and softly stroked it, exploring the feel and sensation of her intimate part. He ran his thumb over her nipple and felt it come erect. He ran his thumb back over it, then clasped it lightly between that thumb and forefinger.

Jennifer sighed and rolled over onto her back. She opened her eyes and smiled sleepily at him. He continued massaging the teat, looking into his daughters dreamy eyes.

"Mmmm, Daddy. Come'ere." She raised her left arm to his head and pulled him to her lips for a morning kiss.

"There, Daddy. Wasn't that better than sleeping on the floor?"

"Much," he said and slid his hand back to a more respectable resting place on her stomach.

"Uhmmm. You didn't have to stop," she said, stretching and yawning from her prone position.

"I think its best that I do," he said, sitting up. She sat up to and reached over and hugged him.

"Daddy knows best," she smiled and clambered over him to get out of the bed. "Let's see what the others are up to. I want to test out that lake this morning."

"Good idea," he said, getting out of bed as well. " I could use a nice hot shower first, though."

"Me too," she called, shrugging into a robe. "I call dibs on the hot water." And she dashed out of the room.

He followed her out a minute later to find Becky and Brad already up and eating breakfast.

"Hey, sleepyhead," she winked up at him.

"Morning, people," he said, sitting down. He pointedly refused to make eye contact with Becky or Brad, thinking about the sounds he had heard the night before.

"You haven't said what you think of my swimsuit," Becky said, forcing him to look at her.

She was wearing a blue one-piece patterned with darker blue flowers. It hugged her body nicely, making her look more like a shapely teenager than a mother approaching middle age. The top cut deeply into her cleavage, accentuating her 'C' sized breasts and showing a few freckles that dotted the top of her chest.

"Sexy," Steve mumbled over a mouthful of cereal.

"Ah, there's hope for the man yet."

They heard the shower turn on in the bathroom.

Jennifer then called out: "Hey, can someone grab me a towel? I forgot it in the room."

"I'll get it," Brad said, standing up from the table.

"No, I'll get it," Steve countered, almost spilling his cereal with the haste in which he stood up.

"Oh, sit down, Steve and enjoy your breakfast. What's Brad going to see that he hasn't already?"

"That's what I am worried about," he said to Brad's receding back.

"Oh, you are a funny guy," Becky laughed.

Alone at the table, Steve focused his attention on Becky.

"Since we're alone, I want to ask you about last night, after we came inside. You and Brad. I heard through the walls."

"And?" Becky glared intensely at him.

"I mean, Jesus, he's your son."

"That I know. I was there when he was born."

"You know what I mean."

"Yes, I know what you mean and I am not certain I like the tone of your voice. Brad and I are both consenting adults. We were both horny. We were both in the same room together. What of it and where do you get to judge what I do with my own son?"

"Maybe what you get to do with your son is your own concern, but not when he just finished making love to my daughter. However right or wrong your incestuousness may be in anyone's book, you still took your son and cheated on my daughter. Did you even give a care in the world to how she would have felt had she heard?"

"I suspect," Becky said sternly, "that your daughter would have joined us!"

Steve sat silent, staring at Becky, jaw moving slightly.

"Maybe sharing this cabin wasn't such a good idea," he finally said.

A silence grew between them that was only broken when a female scream escaped from the bathroom followed by a shrill: "No, Brad, no! Don't you dare!" and a series of giggles and laughter.

"Those two seem to be hitting it off well," Becky said. "Why is there a problem between us?"

"I believe you well know why."

"You know, Mister High and Mighty," Becky tossed out nonchalantly. "I had your dick in my mouth last night."

Steve opened his mouth to protest.

"Not that I am complaining," she interrupted. "It was a sweet tasting dick and I'd like to have it there again. A couple of other places too. Fact is, you left me dripping wet, incredibly horny and high as a kite. You sent me to my room with a nude man with a very impressive organ. I took advantage of that, not giving a hoot in the world who he was to me. Not that it is any business of yours, but that was the first time he and I ever did anything like that. But you know what? I enjoyed it and, your scorn aside, frankly I'd love to have him again.

"Next time you and I get all hot and bothered...yes, next time...because you are kinda cute even if slightly thick in the head, follow through and then you won't have to be so fucking jealous in the morning."

She stood up abruptly from the table and marched into the living room and almost collided with Brad and Jennifer who bolted from the bathroom at a run.

"I'm gonna kill you," Jennifer was screaming, fully nude and chasing after the boy, snapping a towel at him.

"Only if you catch me," he responded and dashed behind Steve's chair for cover.

"OK, you two, that's quite enough," Steve yelled. "Jennifer, you go put on some clothes this instant."

"Aw, Daddy," Jennifer stopped and pouted.

"Killjoy," Becky murmered.

Steve and Becky locked glances.

"You've got a problem, buddy, and I'm going to be your cure," Becky said icily. She pulled down one strap of her swimsuit, exposing her right breast.

"Becky," Steve shouted, "Are you crazy?"

"Are you going to stop me?" She pulled down the other strap and stood topless before them.

Jennifer glanced at the frozen tableau, from Becky to Brad to her father, then back to Brad again.

"Brad," she whispered, hardly believing what she saw in his face.

"Brad," she yelled, finally breaking the boy's rapt stare from his mother's bare bosom.

"Uh, yes, Jen."

"That's your mother. Me. Look at me."

"Uh, yes, Jen." He moved from behind Steve and went to Jen, wrapping his arms around her from behind and giving her a quick kiss. "But she's so beautiful, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is." Jennifer was aware of Brad's growing erection pressing into the small of her back.

"Wouldn't it be cool," he whispered. "You and me. Your dad and my mom?"

"Yeah," Jennifer sighed, swaying slightly in Brad's engulfing arms. "How cool would that be."

Steve had stood up from the table now, taking in Becky's half nude form and the sight of his naked daughter in the arms of her son.

"You have issues, Steve, that I believe the rest of us think you should have left at the bottom of the mountain," Becky intoned. "Here we are, in the middle of nowhere, three of us uninhibited and having fun. Who knows what Monday will bring, but right now, this weekend, here we are. My son and your daughter are getting it on, more power to them. I'm hot, horny and in my prime locked in a cabin with two hot as hell studs. One way or the other, I am getting laid everyday this weekend. If I have to join Brad and Jen to do that, so be it. However, I would much rather have you drilling me to the mattress."

She shucked the rest of her suit and stood in magnificent naked glory before them all.

"I'm going to your room, Steve. I expect you to follow."

She turned on her heels and marched to the bedroom, shapely hips swaying hypnotically all the way.

"Oh shit, shit, shit," Jennifer mumbled. She turned in Brad's arms and faced him. "Fuck me now, Brad. Fuck me right now!"

"Your father..."

"Fuck him," she shot back and yanked Brad down to the floor. With just a glance at Steve he yanked off his shirt and buried his head between Jennifer's breasts. She clamped his head with her hands and moaned loudly.

Steve stood there shocked, his heart pounding heavily in his chest. Peripherally, he heard his daughter moaning on the floor and saw her squirming excitedly beneath Brad's half nude body. He was lost, his world spinning around him, not knowing what to do next. Almost in a daze he walked towards his bedroom. Finally standing in the entrance, he saw Becky resting comfortably on the bed, fully nude, arms folded behind her head and legs spread open.

"Why don't you close the door," she said softly, and show me that you are not a complete jerk after all.

He complied, closing the door quietly and went over and sat down on the bed.

He gingerly touched Becky's breast, eliciting a sigh from her. He touched her other breast with his other hand and found himself stroking two nicely formed mammaries. Becky closed her eyes and enjoyed his manipulations.

"Suck them," she instructed.

He lowered his lips and took a cherry red nipple full into his mouth. He let out a long breath of pent up frustration, then dove full heartedly into her mounds of joy.

"Yes," she said, pushing her breasts closer together with her hands. "Oh, yes, eat them up."

Steve slurped from one breast to the other, hungrily consuming the massive feast offered up to him.

"Ohhhhh, God," she moaned as he mashed her breasts together and took both nipples into his mouth at once.

75corner
75corner
120 Followers