A Weekend to Last A Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
75corner
75corner
120 Followers

"Aiyyyeee," she screamed as he flicked his tongue rapidly between her nipples.

"Uhhhhhh" she grunted as she felt the first throes of orgasm from his ministrations.

She forced her chest into his face. He mashed her tits with his hands and soothed the crush with his saliva. He attacked her chest like a mad man, consuming with delight the milk glands before him.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes, yes, yes!" As her body thrashed upwards, as the wave of her orgasm hit.

While she caught her breath, Steve stood up beside the bed and slowly took off his clothes. Becky stared up at him lovingly and stroked one of his legs with her hand.

"You're a seductive little witch," Steve said unbuttoning his shirt. "You're a slutty little whore who is going to get what she deserves."

"And what's that," she cooed, walking her fingers up to caresses the hard bulge in his pants.

"I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you," he said, unbuckling his pants.

"Oh, God, no."

"Yes, and you are going to take every last inch of it." His trousers and underwear dropped to the floor and nine inches sprung free into the air.

"Oh. Please, be gentle."

"Not on your life," he said, giving his long cock a couple strokes. "I am going to feed you this and you are going to enjoy every single moment."

"No. That's too much."

"Not nearly, you conniving little bitch," he said, getting between her legs.

"Please, at least let me get wet,"

"You're always wet, you whore." He placed his tool at the entrance to her vagina.

"You...gonna...fuck...me... raw?"

"Yes," he breathed, pushing in an inch.

"Ohhhh Goddddd," she wailed.

"I'm gonna fuck you raw." He pushed in further, feeling her soft tissue part before his invader.

"I'm gonna fuck you, fuck you, fuck you." And he pushed and withdrew, pushed and with drew until suddenly he was deep inside her chasm feeling like he was falling, falling, falling for an eternity. He fell full upon her body.

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you," he said as he pushed in and out, feeling the goodness of her insides. "Fuck you, bitch, fuck you!"

Her flesh wrapped his organ as he took her sex. She lay there, unmoving but gasping, as he used her body to let years of marital frustration out.

"God I'm going to tear you apart," he shouted as he started rapidly drilling into her. "Give it to me, bitch, You give it to me!"

He fanned his unit into her, crushing her to the bed, rising in tempo as her flesh urged him on. He grunted with strain and passion as he tried to pump his very essence into her.

"I'm going to cum in you, slut. I'm going to put my cream all up inside you."

"Yes," she said, "I want your cream. Give me you cream."

"You want my cream, huh? You slutty little bitch, Huh? You want my spunk, huh? You want my shit in you? Huh?"

With each "huh" he bottomed out, jabbing her hard. Her hands came up to his butt, yanking him into her.

"Yeah, you want it, bitch. You want my meat!"

"Yes, I want your meat. Give me your meat! Give. Me. Your. Meeeaaat!"

And she ground her hips up against him, yelling loudly her words as she felt his dick grow bigger in her, as she felt him tense, as she heard his scream then suddenly felt his explosion.

He trounced on her, expending all his energy spewing inside her.

"Take it slut! Uhhh! Take it, you bitch! Uhhh. Take it, damn Youuuuuuuu!"

And he emptied, gushing forth his water, spraying her insides with each savage thrust.

"God, take it!" he yelled as years and years of frustration tumbled out of his body onto the lovely form of Becky, lying on the bed below him.

He crashed down on her, breathing hard, hips still pumping, tossing the last throes of his orgasm into her body.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," he said as he rolled off of her onto his back.

"Oh shit, oh shit oh shit," he mumbled, closing his eyes.

Becky turned to him, stroking his chest, kissing his breast, reaching down and softly fondling his softening, sensitive cock.

"That's my big boy," she said softly, resting her head on his chest. "That's the way I like it."

Outside, Brad and Jennifer were on hands and knees, doggie-style, listening at the door to their parents fuck.

"Man, your dad can really dish it out. I've never heard my mom go on like that!"

"You, listen, to your mom, a, lot, do you," Jennifer gasped as she pushed back and forth on Brad's rod.

"She gets loud sometimes," he replied, fondling her dangling breasts. "But never that loud."

"Ummm, I guess my dad has what it takes, just like you," she waggling her ass up and down against his crotch.

"Shit, girl, don't do that, you'll make me cum!"

"That's the idea," she grinned over her shoulder.

"Yeah? You a slut just like my mom? Huh?" he straightened up and slapped her buttocks.

"Ow! Yeah, you don't know half the slut I am yet!" She slammed back against him and reached under to fondle him balls.

"Gah-h-h-h-ddd. I'm not going to hang on."

"Then don't! Make me cum!"

He grabbed her waist and started pounding into her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she moaned. "Faster! Harder, Brad, Harder!"

He bit is lips and dug into his task. His hips were a blur as Jennifer literally start to howl.

"oooooooouuuuhhhh----oooooouuuuhhhhh---- ooooooooooouuuuuuhhhhh!" Her head collapsed to the floor and she started to tremble uncontrollably as Brad hammered her.

"Umhhh," he grunted as he slapped her hips again, then again, and then again.

"Shit, Jen, I'm going to...." And he splashed into her. He fell on her back, pushing her to the floor as his penis erupted into her vagina. He humped her butt. Pushing his fluid deeper into her as she grunted and moaned from the penetration. She squeezed her butt, gripping his ejaculating penis, causing his eyes to pop open and making him gasp.

"Shit" he yelled, as extra sensation filled him and his orgasmic cycle started afresh, trying to pump fluid into her that no longer existed. "Oh fuck," he gasped as her butt clenched his dick again, tight softness milking him in a torrent of ecstasy he didn't expect. Involuntarily his hips thrust into her buttocks again, pushing his dick wetly into her vagina. "Ayyy," she cried out, experiencing her own secondary spasms.

"Oh, man," he let out, giving her buttocks a few more, small, spontaneous thrusts.

He began softening in her, but kept his meat buried in her flesh, enjoying the hump of her butt in his crotch, the feel of her vagina shrinking to continue to enfold his softening dick.

"Oh, God," he murmured when his penis finally shrank free of her vagina. He stayed resting on her a moment, not wanting to let go of the feeling of her behind against him. He rubbed her shoulders, kissed her neck, then rolled off onto his back to lay on the floor beside her.

"You're like a miracle," he said, lying there wasted.

Inside the room, mother and father listened quietly as their children finished having sex. Becky still lay with her head resting on Steve's chest. Her fingers had already reawakened his penis and gently stroked it.

"Make love to me," she whispered. "I want to feel loved, like a lady."

Wordlessly, Steve rolled over and began kissing her. His right hand found her left breast and gently caressed it. His penis found the spot between her thighs and he slowly, smoothly entered her.

"Oh, yes," she whispered at the penetration, closing her eyes. "Just love me."

Eventually, the two couples made it down to the lake. Jennifer sported a two piece thong that threatened to reawaken the prude in Steve. But a glance from Becky quieted him down and the strong, protective arms of Brad had actually started to become a comfort. They thrashed about in the lake, everyone equally splashing and dunking each other. At one moment, wrestling underwater, Steve had accidentally gotten a hold of one of Jennifer's breasts. He let go quickly, but when they surfaced, Jennifer swam over to him and gave him an open mouthed kiss on the lips to the whoops and cheers of Brad and Becky. Steve blushed but continued holding onto his daughter in a none-too-fatherly manner all the same.

The day wore on and they eventually split apart into couples, giving each other enough distance to ensure privacy.

Steve broke from the deep French kiss he and Becky were sharing and smoothed back her wet hair from her face.

"What do you think those two are doing right now," he asked?

"Is this a multiple choice question between fucking or sucking?"

"No, no. Forget I asked. I guess I am still a little reserved. She is my daughter, after all."

"No. It is quite admirable the way you look after her. You obviously know when to give or the two of you wouldn't be so close."

Steve shrugged.

"Listen, Becky, about this morning, you and Brad, I had no..."

"Shhh," she put her fingers to his lips. "It's past."

"Ok. But today, this weekend, you and me. Can I ask a question about that?"

"What will tomorrow bring?" Becky smiled up at him.

"Yes."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I haven't gotten to tomorrow. I'm still planning a ton of fun for tonight!" She splashed him and tried to run away, but he caught her and whipped her around and into his arms. The kiss he gave her was coupled with a tight handful of her fanny. His cock grew against her belly as he pressed home his kiss.

"Whoa, big boy," she gasped. "Children about."

"Hmmm. Some of them yours and mine."

"That, my dear sir, is a whole different story."

And it was.

That evening they had a light dinner, rolled some joints and lay out on the floor nude in each others respective arms. Brad was kissing on Jennifer while Becky and Steve relaxed and listened to some soft jazz.

"Night times are the best times to listen," Becky said. "The night sounds, they just flow through me."

Steve remembered listening to the crickets the night before, the music that was playing, the sounds of love making that drifted through the window.

"How do crickets make love," he idly wondered. His dick had become a solid flag pole, waving in the air, as he thought of the previous night, especially when he remembered Becky's lips on it. He stared at his penis. "Do crickets have cocks?"

Becky giggled and handed him the roach.

"They don't have cocks," Jenny said as Brad worshiped her left breast. She was lying beside her father, barely a body's width away from him. "They join assholes or something, I think."

Everyone burst out laughing at the thought.

"Aw, come on, how am I supposed to pay attention to your breasts if you keep making us laugh like that?"

"Oh, poor baby," Jennifer cooed and pulled Brad on top of her. His penis found her opening and he sank straight in, causing her to take a sharp breath. He smoothed into a slow, steady rhythm as she kissed his face and smoothed his back with her hands. At one point she gasped as he hit a very sensitive spot and her hands sank to the floor to brace herself. Her right hand hit her father's arm and she gripped it.

As she gasped with his increasing thrusts, her hand slid down to her father's and their fingers entwined. As she neared orgasm, she grabbed his hand tighter and tighter, feeling his reassuring, comforting grip. She orgasmed, pulling against her father's hand, and it was the most satisfying, comforting and relaxing orgasm she'd ever had.

Brad finished up inside her a few minutes later, but during that time she continued holding her father's hand, looking at him, watching the expressions on his face as Becky administered to him.

Becky had moved from Steve's arms when their children started making love. She slid down between his legs and, lying face down on the floor, had taken his penis between her lips. After her orgasm, Jennifer had watched Becky manipulate her Dad's tool with her lips. Jennifer was fascinated by what she was watching. She was even more enthralled with the unrestrained joy she was seeing on her father's face for the first time. She thought of Becky and her Dad together over the long term and wondered, hoped it could be.

Brad had grunted, finishing up in her. Subconsciously, she had continued manipulating her vaginal muscles around his cock, giving him the pleasure of her insides. Consciously, she was worried about her father, worried that this happiness he had suddenly found today would end too soon. Brad crawled up beside her, nuzzling her neck.

"Kiss me," he said.

She pecked him quickly on the lips.

"More soon," she whispered. "I want to watch."

He curled up beside her and gazed intently at his mother sucking a man's dick.

Steve's body was becoming agitated and he was starting to grip Jennifer's hand the way she had his a few short minutes before.

Becky stopped deep throating Steve and held her mouth still around the head of his dick. Her hand started stroking his rod faster and faster. Steve's hips lifted off the ground and he grunted, gripped Jennifer's hand hard, then relaxed and let out a long "aaahhhhhhhh". Becky's throat worked as she gobbled down Steve's cum.

"That's fucking awesome," Brad murmured. He was hard again, with the speed and rapidity that only youth can accomplish.

Becky sat up and announced. "I need a hard cock, now. Does anyone mind?"

She was looking Jennifer in the eye and Jenny suddenly realized what Becky was asking for.

"Oh. Be my guest," Jennifer replied nervously.

She slid over to her dad as Becky went over to her son and straddled his flagpole.

"Oh my god," Jennifer whispered as she watched her boyfriend's penis disappear into his mother's crotch.

Becky began humping her son in a slow up and down rhythm, humming to herself with eyes closed as Steve and Jennifer watched. Brad raised his hands to his mom's breasts and started manipulating them.

Jennifer lifted her father's hand to her breast and pressed it there. He took the hint and started rubbing her bosom slowly. She curled into his crotch, mimicking their position of just that morning. Steve's penis started to grow hard and it pressed, flattened, against his daughter's back. She moved against it, slowly, massaging his penis with the flesh of her back. Steve moved so that he hugged his daughter more tightly and held her breast more firmly. They both sighed together at the same time.

"Oh, God, Daddy, this is so fucking hot."

"I know, Sweetheart, I know."

He sensed, more than felt or saw, his daughter move her hand between her legs and start touching herself. The long sigh she let out confirmed his suspicions and he hugged her even more tightly.

"I'm fine, you know, if you want to go to Becky," Jennifer whispered shortly. "She seems like the type who would enjoy a couple of guys pandering to her."

"You sure?" He gave her breast a light squeeze.

"Yeah, uh," she panted. "I'm good."

"I'm not," he whispered quietly in her ear. "I don't want to stop holding your breasts."

Jennifer's body shuddered in ecstasy at the statement.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered back. "Later, when we go to sleep. I'll let you suck them. In private."

Steve's dick instantly got harder and he pressed it tightly into his daughter's back.

"I promise, Daddy. But you had better get over there cause Brad's not going to hold out much longer."

Steve left Jennifer and crawled around behind Becky who was roughly riding her son. He placed his hands on her waist to let her know he was there. She turned her head questioningly to his, slowed down her ride and kissed him. He stood, placed his cock in her mouth for a few sucks, and then, removing his dick, he bent her over until her head rested on Brad's chest.

Steve spared a glance at his daughter who was holding a breast with one hand, rapidly frigging herself with the other, and intensely staring at the double penetration about to happen.

Steve eased the head of his cock against Becky's pinched anal opening. He grabbed her hips and eased forward.

"Ohhhhh, o-ohhhhhh," she yelped and tensed as his head slipped past her anal ring. He eased up backing out a fraction, then pushed again. He felt the stiffness of Brad's cock as he slid against her anal wall.

"Shit, shit, shit," she screamed into Brad's chest.

Steve pushed again. The head of his cock was hardly past her sphincter muscle.

"Jesus, that's too much," Becky wailed.

"But you know you want it," Steve said and pushed again with effort.

She shrieked and Jennifer started frigging herself faster.

"Oh, God, I'm going to come," Jennifer shouted and wiggled closer so that she was snuggled up against Brad's shoulder.

Steve withdrew again, got a good grip on Becky's waist, and slowly pressed all the way in. He felt his dick glide along Brad's, felt Becky's anus stretching, heard her screaming, and suddenly felt a pop and slid all the way home.

"Fuck," he said as Becky's wails eased into muffled sobs. Brad was rubbing her back with one hand while the other was wrapped around Jennifer's body, feeling up her right breast.

"God, Daddy, you all the way in?" Jennifer panted.

"Yes, Jen, I'm all the way in Becky's ass."

"Shit. And Brad, you're in her pussy?"

"Uh huh."

Jennifer's hips were off the ground as she frigged herself. Her body danced in the air as her fingers played a tune in her twat.

"Oh, shit. Oh, Shit. DP," she gasped loudly and squeezed her legs shut around her hands, bucked and curled into a fetal position, shivering in orgasm.

Brad and Steve watched in awe as Jennifer brought herself off. Now that she was complete, they returned to the task at hand: Becky.

Steve started sawing slowly back and forth eliciting a gasp from Becky.

"You ready for this, Mom?" Brad asked as he started bucking his hips to match Steve's movements.

"Uh huh," she gasped. "Hurts. Feels good."

Steve slapped her butt once and picked up the pace. Becky pushed herself up on her arms with her back arched, her mouth pursed into an 'O' and her eyes squeezed shut.

Brad, feeling both his mother's vagina and Steve's dick sliding against his own announced that he wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"You hold on, boy," Becky said. "I'm just getting into the swing of this!"

Brad gritted his teeth, clenched his jaws and tried to keep from coming.

"Jennny, get over here," Becky commanded between gasps. "Lie down on your back, put your head at my hips."

Jenny did as commanded while her men continued plowing into Becky.

"Now, put your ass up on Brad's right shoulder. Yes. Swing your right leg around to the left side of his head. Um hum. Like that. Now scoot your pussy right up to his chin. Yes."

When Jenny was in position, Becky bent forward and dipped her mouth in Jennifer's sensitive cunt.

"Holee!" she cried out at Becky's expert tonguing. Brad strained his head to the side, grasped Jennifer's hip and stretched his tongue out to lick her asshole.

"Fuck," she yelped and almost jumped up. But her father's hand, suddenly resting on her breast, stayed her.

"Oh, my God," she said, staring up into her fathers eyes. His body was bucking slowly, easing in and out of Becky's anus. Brad's hips were arching and dropping as well and Becky was swaying with the rhythm the two men set. Jennifer squirmed as both her vagina and anus were licked. The four moved in time like a well oiled machine.

Brad started moving faster first, gripping Jenny's hips hard. Steve increased pace to match and Becky, starting to wail again, lifted her head from Jenny's crotch.

"I can't...hold on..." Brad yelped. Jennifer reached behind the humping people and found Brad's ball sack, she toyed with it, causing Brad to buck harder.

"No," he cried! "No, no! Don't! Aaahgggg," he cried as he bucked hard and emptied a blast in his mother. Jenny popped a finger against Brad's anus and pushed it in. He screamed, half sat up and let another blast go in his mother.

"Jenny, Jenny you evil witch," he cried and let go another two blasts before slumping on his back. Jenny grinned and started toying with her father's balls. He grunted and started plowing harder into Becky. She mewled and slumped forward onto Brad, yanking his dick loose. Freed from the restraint of Brad's dick, Steve went to town in Becky's anus. He gripped and released Jennifer's breast rapidly in a palpitating motion as he pumped. Becky dove back between Jennifer's legs and she and Jennifer started moaning loudly. Steve's grunting noises increase as he pressed harder into Becky, nearing his orgasm. Becky wailed and started trembling, resting her head sideways on Jennifer's pussy and an orgasm ripped through her.

75corner
75corner
120 Followers