A Weekend to Last A Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
75corner
75corner
120 Followers

"I'm fucking coming," Steve yelled and released a torrent in Becky's ass. He bucked and shuddered wildly as his cum left him. He grabbed Jenny's breast hard, causing her to scream and bringing on her third cum of the night.

Within moments, they were all collapsed upon each other in a heap, panting and breathing hard.

Jenny recovered first, untangling herself and pulling her father off Becky and onto the floor. She lay beside him and hugged him. Then she kissed him fully on the lips and they embraced like that for a while.

Eventually Jenny looked at the wasted bodies beside her. Brad was already snoring lightly, and his mom was resting on him where she'd fallen. Her eyes were closed and she seemed halfway to La La Land.

"I have a promise to keep," she whispered to her dad and got up and led him to their room. She locked the door behind them.

She led him by the hand to their bed and lay down on her back, pulling him down beside her. She guided his head to her right breast and he happily sucked a nipple into his mouth. His right hand found her left breast and massaged it lightly. She caressed his head and shoulders and he nursed at her breast until they both fell asleep.

The next morning was an interesting breakfast as four nude people sat around the table, grabbing at various body parts while trying to wolf down eggs, bacon and pancakes. Jenny and Becky sat opposite each other at the square table, leaving Steve and Brad facing each other. This meant that any guy could tease and fondle any girl he wanted and vice-versa for the ladies.

Drinks got spilled and the table was upset more than once as a finger or hand slipped to a surprise area causing someone to jump. Amid the laughter and confusion not much food got eaten, but appetites were satisfied. Breakfast officially ended with Becky straddling Steve and Jenny snuggling on Brad's lap.

Becky started the count as she bounced up and down: "A one down, two up, three down, four up!"

By the time she restarted the cadence, Jennifer had picked up the even number count.

"One down," Becky yelled.

"Two up," Jenny shouted as they raised up along their men's respective poles.

"And three down!"

"And four up!"

Brad and Steve eyed each other across the table and backs of their insane vixens, then laughed and leaned back in their chairs to enjoy the girls' crazy antics.

"Rotate on four," Becky cried.

"And four around," Jennifer screeched and the ladies flipped their legs over, mooned their men, then settled back down on their cocks, facing each other. They reached their arms out across the table and started fiddling with each other's breasts.

"That's the way it is?" Steve asked. "Ok, Ladies, keep the count, but Brad and I are taking charge." He stood up, remaining in Becky. She slid across the table to meet Jennifer's face as Brad too stood up. The two women French kissed.

"I don't hear any counting," Steve yelled and smacked Becky's backside.

"A one," she yelped and Brad and Steve stroked simultaneously.

"Two out," Jennifer screamed and Brad whacked her ass.

"Three in!" in time with another slap. Jennifer and Becky started playing with each others breasts again, chanting in time to strokes and slaps.

They started counting faster between ragged breaths.

"One in" "Two out" "Three in" "Four out" They stopped playing with each other and bowed their heads to the table as the pace increased and the pleasure heightened.

"Three" Becky gasped.

"Four" Jenny gasped, and they both suddenly collapsed to the table in quivering, breathless, simultaneous orgasms.

"I think we broke them," Steve quipped, standing buried to the hilt in Becky's quivering vagina.

"Ah, well," Brad laughed and started fucking Jennifer with abandon.

Steve did the same, pounding into Becky's soft, pliant flesh, watching her bum wiggle with each stroke. He moved faster and faster in her until, grunting loudly, he creamed her insides. He plopped down in his chair, catching his breath and trailing a stream of gooey cum from her vagina. He watched Brad finishing up in Jennifer, his face scrunched into a mask of pleasure as he exploded. He yanked Jennifer's hips to him, eliciting gasps from her, as he finished each cum jetting stroke.

"Oh, man," he said, falling into his own chair. Jennifer giggled and sat sideways in his lap.

"You mean 'Oh, woman'," she said and kissed his lips.

"Oh, woman," he breathed and hugged her tightly.

Steve pulled Becky from where she lay semi-conscious across the table and cradled her in his lap.

"Oh, woman," he whispered and stroked her hair. She snuggled into his shoulder and just rested there.

"This weekend was just too short," Steve said as he tossed a suitcase into the trunk of his car.

"Way too short," Becky said, putting an arm around his waist and hugging him.

"Hopefully it won't be more than a couple of weeks before we can move in together. I'll know for sure when I talk to a lawyer tomorrow."

"Um hmm," Becky said, rubbing his back. "Your other kids?"

"I'll try and keep them. After all, I raised them the last two years. But they'll cramp our style, you know that, right?"

"Only on weekdays. Weekends you hand them over to the ex and we join Brad and Jen."

"Sounds like a plan."

They looked over at the younger couple who were engaged in a fervent kissing session rather than packing Becky's car.

"Hey, love birds," Steve called. "Check out time."

"Mmmm, Daddy, we're thinking about staying."

"You're not to old yet for a spanking, Sweetie,"

"Oh, Daddy, you promise?"

"Get over here, Wench!"

Laughing, Brad and Jen walked over to Steve and Becky. Brad stuck out his hand and firmly gripped Steve's before they clenched in a bear hug. Jennifer hugged Becky and the two parted with tears in their eyes.

"Oh, fer-chris-sakes, ladies, you'll only be apart for a couple of weeks!"

"Men," the two ladies sighed together.

Steve gave Brad a hand loading his mother's car. Then they all saddled up and headed down the mountain.

"I told you we'd have fun this weekend," Jennifer smiled over at her father from the passenger seat.

"That you did, Jenny, and that it was."

And they drive down the road towards home, happier than either of them had been in years.

75corner
75corner
120 Followers