A Weekend Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your fingers dance over your clit as you have yet another orgasm as I unleash another volley of spunk into your cunt. As I slide out of you I take off the blindfold, we slump onto the bed in each others arms. For moments we are panting too heavily to talk and just grin at each other. We kiss each other and I start to slowly stroke your back. My fingertips hover just above your skin and gently trace lines over your skin. You moan with pleasure and roll over onto your front.

I sweep your hair up from the nape of your neck and start to kiss down your spine. Your skin goose bumps again at the fantastic sensation you are experiencing. I kiss and lick all over your shoulders, back and buttocks. I straddle your bum and lie on top of you. My weight gently crushes you into the bed as I start to kiss your neck and ears. My cock is hard again and is anchored between your buttocks. I tell you I have one last present for you and roll off to your side.

You look at me quizzically and I point to my bedside table. You open the cupboard and take out the gold wrapped box. It has your name on it so you open it up. Much to your delight inside is a harness and a strap-on dildo, with a tube of KY jelly. I wink at you and your heart starts to beat faster. You can't wait to get it on, and it fits you perfectly. You slip the 6" dildo into place, and I beg you to be gentle with me.

You spank my arse and order me onto all fours. You kiss and bite my buttocks like I did to you earlier! You cover your right index finger with lube and force it up my ass. The sensation is incredible and my cock is throbbing harder than it has all night. You slip in a second and then a third finger. I think my arse is going to explode, but it is amazing. You grab my cock with your free hand and start to wank me frenziedly.

I tell you I am about to cum so you stop. You slip your fingers out of me and lube up your "cock". You position the tip right at my hole and in one fluid motion take my anal virginity. I gasp as you fill me up. The friction of the harness on your clit is amazing and you start to fuck me like a maniac. You reach round and start to toss me off. I cum in seconds, just after you. You reluctantly withdraw from my ass and slip off your harness, stockings and boots. We fall into the spoons position and I pull the quilt over us. Its 4am as we drift off to sleep and Lucy will be here at 9...

12