Fantasy Threesome

Story Info
Husband fantasizes about a neighbor fucking his wife's ass.
4.8k words
4.57
40.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick story, light on plot and heavy on sex. Enjoy.

Dedicated to Boxwood. Box, send me your correct e-mail address again.

Chapter One

The Confession

My name's Karla. I have a last name but you don't need to know it. I'm forty. A foxy soccer mom with a kinky streak. Two kids, a van, a golden retriever and a house in the suburbs. I have a trainer visit me twice a week and dutifully get in my 10,000 steps every day. I try to eat healthy, but I'm not always successful. When I was in college, I didn't need to wear a bra. I wouldn't dream of doing that now. My tits are much bigger, but with a pleasant sag to them. I get my hair highlighted once every other month and get Botox treatments to keep back the wrinkles. I still look good and my sex life with my husband Garrett has never been better.

On the surface, we're just an average couple. But still waters run deep, and it's what's below the surface that adds the sizzle to our marriage. It's the naughty side. The dark side. The side no one sees but Garrett and me. Garrett's my husband, but also my fuck buddy. Between us, we can be ourselves, unashamed to voice our wants and nonjudgmental about the desires of our better half.

I love my husband. I do. He works hard and we get along well together. We both came from the same small town in eastern Washington, and we met at Washington State University. Pullman's a nice town to raise a family. We had Anna just after we graduated from college, and Anna's now in her freshman year at Wazoo. My husband Garrett is in software sales, so he's on the road a lot, and when he's home he likes to play hard. I found that out when we dated in college. We used to drink and fuck all night and then start again the next morning. Garrett's still like that now ... horny ... and so am I.

We've experimented quite a bit - - BDSM, golden showers, toys, and whatever else might have struck our fancy. We found we both loved hot talk. Smutty talk. Vocalizing the dirtiest, filthiest thoughts we normally keep to ourselves.

Words like "suck my cock babe . . . just like that," would roll of Garrett's lips. "Yeah, stick your tongue deep inside my cunt," I'd say to him when he was eating me out. We discovered the right words to accentuate the pleasures of sex.

We did a lot of talking to each other after we learned to verbalize.

Then came the fantasies. It would usually revolve around a friend or neighbor and would get us both hot and bothered. The gardener, the sexy woman who was in a rental house down the road, the UPS guy, and even the college age babysitter for our children. They were all fair game for a kinky bedroom fantasy.

So that's what we do now. We role play and work ourselves up into a frenzy of lust. It's powerful and emotional. Our scenes always leave me shaking.

The other thing that you should know about us is our obsession with anal. Of course Garrett was eager to play with my ass. None of my other lovers ventured there, so he was the first to touch me there, when his fingertip grazed my anus and made me gasp with surprise at the burst of pleasure. He quickly realized it was an erogenous zone for me, but I never encouraged him. Not because I didn't want it. I wanted to make it more difficult for him. It made it better when he got me to surrender my ass to him.

You're reading this story because you enjoy anal sex or are aroused by the thought of it. Garrett and I are no different. We love the thought of it and we love to do it. Why? Because it's taboo and forbidden and it feels fucking amazing. The prospect of doing something that's forbidden makes it more exciting. I can tell you that the feelings of both pain and pleasure are so intense it's hard to go back to straight missionary sex. We may not have anal intercourse every time we have sex, but one of us is either licking or fingering the other's bumhole to heighten an orgasm. Those of you who've tried it know. Those who haven't don't know what they're missing.

Discovering anal was like finding a new best friend. A whole new set of powerful sensations. I started us down the road of backdoor loving when I decided to wiggle my finger into Garrett's ass while I was blowing him. He was surprised, and his cute butt cheeks involuntarily clenched while I worked my finger inside his willing ass. The payoff was when I made him cum, and I could feel his anal ring pulse on my finger. I kept his cock in my mouth until he stopped cumming. I showed him the puddle of cum on my tongue and then swallowed it. He and I both loved this perverted pleasure.

The next time we had sex Garrett tried the same thing with me. He was eating me out and let me lick his fingers. He then rubbed his saliva-soaked fingers around my anus while he was vacuuming my clit into his mouth. Instant orgasm. We were both hooked, then and forever.

It's usually Garrett who comes up with the ideas. I know he watches a lot of porn when he's on the road. That means he's going to have something new he wants me to try. I'm a willing participant. I'm not as well versed in porn, it's not my thing, but always eager to hear his ideas.

I remember when Garrett first told me about his deepest, darkest fantasy. We all have them. Most of the time we never tell our partner. Ever. Because it reveals our true self. Will our partner accept our true self? Once revealed, there's no turning back. Most of us would rather plod forward with the same old same old instead of taking that risk. Garrett trusted me enough to take the leap.

It happened the same day as my older sister Sadie's birthday. Sadie is her given name but she went by "Chi Chi." It's a stupid nickname. I don't know where it came from but it stuck. I have to say that her nickname was a better fit to her personality. She wasn't by any means a wallflower. She was the exact opposite, a sexy vamp -- a platinum blonde with an hourglass figure and a beautiful face. She was an irresistible attractant to the male species.

Unfortunately, one of those males was my boyfriend when I was eighteen and Chi Chi was twenty-one. He became my former boyfriend when I caught him in my bed with my sister. It was major ugly. She didn't even have the consideration to take him someplace else. It took me two decades to get over it.

It was a good visit. The passage of time did much to heal the rift between us. She told me about her ex-husband, her one son, and what he was doing, and about the fact that she was "between jobs." In a way I did feel sorry for her. I think in the end her good looks did her more harm than good. Guys just couldn't stay away from her and she liked sex. I kind of wonder if I'd be like her if I looked like her.

She told me she was seeing someone. That wasn't unexpected. But her story of how it came about shocked me. I'd already heard second hand through my mother quite a bit about Chi Chi's antics so it took quite a bit to take me by surprise. She told me her husband Eric (now ex) suggested they take someone else into their bed, and it turned out to be a co-worker of his. It worked out better than expected, in fact too well, because Chi Chi ended up leaving Eric for Stefan.

Anyway it was quite an afternoon. We talked while going through the better part of a bottle of wine. We kissed at the end of my visit, followed by a tearful farewell. On the way home, I couldn't think of anything except the image of my sister in bed with two men, one of them being her then husband. It gave me chills thinking about it.

Garrett was away on a business trip and was to return after dinner. He'd been away for a week. I knew he was going to be horny. I couldn't decide if I would tell her about my sister's three-way. She didn't swear me to secrecy, so I knew I'd spill the beans once I saw Garrett. I wondered what his reaction would be.

He got home just after I finished dinner. He was standing in the doorway, his jacket slung over his shoulder. He had a two-day growth of beard. His white dress shirt had two buttons open and his tie was rolled up in his suit coat pocket.

I decided to wear something sexy, in this case it was a frilly matching bra, panties, heels and nothing else. I was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee, when he came in.

"Hey big guy, looking for some action?" I asked him in my best slutty voice.

Garrett threw his jacket over the back of an empty kitchen table chair and raised his hands up.

"What if . . . if I was the UPS guy?" Although he was incredulous, his eyes never left me.

"I'd fuck him too," I said.

"No you wouldn't," Garrett said.

"You're right," I said. "I'd blow him first."

He came over to me and cupped my ass with his broad hands.

"Nice ass," he said.

"Better up close and personal," I replied.

He pushed his roller bag into the corner and then lifted my butt up on the kitchen table. He undid his belt, and pulled his trousers and boxers down to the floor, followed by my panties. He kicked my legs apart and put his hands over mine on the table. He was hard already, and pushed into me, thrusting his hips hard. The table shook back and forth. His cock was rock hard. I missed him. This was the sort of passion I loved.

He fucked me fast and hard. I was screaming something while he pounded my wet pussy. He pushed into me one last time, his hips glued to mine, as he spurted his seed into me. We shared that moment, my pussy and asshole clenching with him inside me.

I was lying flat on the table, cum dripping from my pussy. He straightened up, pulling up his pants, but leaving the belt undone. He went to the refrigerator and pulled out the leftover pizza from two days ago.

"Pizza!" He was happy. He fucked his wife within two minutes of walking in the door and was now eating leftover pizza out of the delivery carton. I cleaned myself up with a dish towel and hiked up my panties. I walked over next to the chair he was sitting in and gave him a light shove on the shoulder.

"Asshole," I said, but not meaning it.

"You loved it," he said, not taking his eyes off the pepperoni pizza, instead of me.

"I did," I said reluctantly.

"Thought so," he half-grunted as he finished the first piece of pizza.

I watched him eat his second slice. He was partway through his third piece when I poured myself another glass of wine and sat at the table across from him.

"So what's new with your crazy sister?" he asked between bites. There was a spot of tomato sauce above his lip.

I motioned to him that he had some food on his face. "She left Eric."

He chuckled. "That's sounds like Chi Chi."

"The 'how' is the interesting part," I said, teasing him, knowing he would take the bait. One doesn't just surrender juicy gossip, even if it's with your husband.

"Do tell," he said. He knew all about Chi Chi's amorous sex life. She'd been engaged twice before marrying Eric.

"She was in a threesome . . ."

There was already shock on his face.

"Really?" He finished his glass of wine and poured another.

"But that wasn't the shocking part," I said, drawing it out a bit longer.

Garrett stared at me, waiting for me to continue.

"She left him for their new partner, one of Eric's co-workers."

"No fucking shit."

"I shit you not."

My husband put his wine glass down and gave me a wistful look.

"A threesome . . . it sounds so sexy," he confessed to me. I must admit I was titillated by Chi Chi's story. I was too embarrassed to ask her for details. It was my husband, so I decided to bare my soul as well.

"Me too," I admitted. "But look at what happened. Maybe I'll find some stud muffin instead of your sorry ass."

He came around to my side of the table and came behind me, wrapping his arms around me with his hands cupping my breasts.

"Yeah, although it sure sounds sexy to think about seeing some stud muffin fondling these babies."

"Garrett!"

I slapped his hands, though his suggestion did start to get my motor running.

"You know, talking and doing are two different things, but talking does get me hot," I said, looking back over my shoulder. After twenty years of marriage, Garrett didn't need an engraved invitation. He pulled my hand to lead me out of the kitchen.

"Upstairs babe?"

I got up and kissed him on the lips. His moustache tickled me.

"Shower first?" I asked.

Chapter Two

The Ass Fucking I Really Needed

We have an oversized shower and the spray of the water was just the way I liked it - hot and stinging. I got myself squeaky clean, inside and out, for some hot anal sex. Garrett was languidly stroking his cock to an erection as he watched me wash my tits, pussy and then ass.

"Only the looking is for free," I told him as I soaped the underside of my breasts.

"I'll pay with this," he said, holding up his cock.

"Where?" I asked.

He lathered a finger and slid it effortlessly inside my asshole.

"Here?" he asked.

"Bullseye," I said.

I'm not short, but Garrett was about six inches taller than me. I raked my red painted fingernails down his chest, leaving a trail of bright red lines.

"There's my invoice," I said. "Now you're paid in full."

"Uhhhh," he grunted in my ear. He liked that little sizzle of pain, with the needle spray of hot water lighting up his skin. His reaction gave me a jolt as well.

My lips were practically touching his ear. "Touch me. You know where," I whispered over the sound of the water spray.

He knew where. He foamed up his broad hands and rubbed his hands against my breasts. It felt so good, the soap slickened skin of the palms of his hands against me, rubbing my hard nipples and feeling the weight of my tits. Garrett was a good lover and a considerate one. He leaned forward and gave my nipple a playful bite.

"Ouch," I said, using the back of my hand to give him a light cuff on the side of his head. "Wanna play rough?"

I reached down and grabbed him by the balls, upping the ante on pain. He grimaced and screwed up his face.

"No fair," he said. "You can't mess with the family jewels."

I wanted to raise the heat level. I got on my knees, ignoring the discomfort of the hard tiles biting into them. I fondled his penis with my hands and then sucked his balls in my mouth, swirling my tongue around them. His cock swelled in my fist.

"Oh Jesus babe," he panted. "You're killing me."

I gave his hard cock a pump. He groaned.

"Babe, please don't make me cum yet. Please."

We were both feeling red hot. I turned the shower off.

"Let's dry off and get in bed," I suggested.

After we dried off, Garrett hugged me from behind, but this time his hand was lower, cupping my sex.

"You're wet, and it's not water," he said to me. "That three-way action floats your boat?"

"Get in bed," I told him. I went over to the nightstand and pulled the tube of lube out and tossed it to him.

"So it's going to be like that?" he asked me.

"You get turned on by the idea of a threesome, don't you?" I asked him back.

"Seems like you are too," he said.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Yeah babe, I do. We all have our fantasies."

I sat on the bed. "Tell me."

He sat next to me. He was so close I could feel his steamy, wet heat. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me tight to him.

"It starts with a party at a neighbor's house."

"Which neighbor?"

"Joel."

"Joel?"

Joel lived down the street. He was a contractor who occasionally did work for us. Maybe in his late 30's, divorced, and living alone with his border collie. Big guy, bigger than Garrett, and buffed. Dark hair. Scar above his lip. Garrett and I would sometime go to his place and sit in his backyard patio and share a few beers and some playful banter. Nothing more. I never knew that Garrett harbored those kinds of thoughts about Joel and me, but now that he mentioned it . . .

"So what happens?" I asked excitedly.

"We're in his backyard, like we usually are, drinking a couple beers. Joel tells us that he's scored some killer weed. We smoke it and aren't feeling any pain."

"Yeah Joel . . . he has a big cock, doesn't he?" I asked my husband. Both of us laughed. Garrett told me he saw Joel once in the locker room and couldn't help noticing how well hung he was. I did a heat check on Garrett, reaching down to touch his cock. It was rock hard.

"Really big," Garrett said with admiration in his voice. Garrett is pretty well endowed so his praise was noteworthy.

"He . . . he leans over to me and asks me if it's OK if he tells you that he finds you attractive. Of course I give him permission."

"Yeah?"

"So then he tells you. Tells you he finds you to be a sexy little bitch."

"Just like that?"

"Well . . . I put it in my words."

"I like being a sexy little bitch," I told him. As a reward, I got on my knees next to the bed and started licking his cock like a lollipop. It was already leaking . . . a lot. A tasty appetizer.

"So go on," I said right before I took his thick cock and started sucking on it.

Garrett leaned back on his hands and closed his eyes. "So Joel asks me if he can sit next to you."

"Um huh," I hummed, while his manhood was pushing against the back of my throat. I could feel the veins in his cock pulsing.

"I told him . . . to go ahead. I'm proud of you babe. You have a killer body." I could tell he was concentrating on not cumming too soon.

It made me feel good to know my husband, after seeing me naked a thousand times, still loved my body.

"So he does. I'm sitting across from you and watching him move so close your legs are touching his. Now he's figured out I'm going to say yes so he doesn't ask. He looks directly at me while I watch him slide his hand under your short skirt. He lifts up your skirt to your waist. I can see your thong panties. You have a dark spot on them."

I pulled my lips off his cock and stood up. I took his hand and rubbed it against my crotch. I was wet of course, so it left a sheen of moisture on the palm of his hand.

"Was I shaved like this?"

"Uh huh," he grunted, and then making a show of licking the palm of his hand clean. "Just like that."

"So let me guess, he slips his fingers inside my sopping wet panties and fingers my snatch."

Garrett was quick on the uptick. He buried two of his long slender fingers deep inside me. He found the soft spongy "G" spot and rubbed it with his fingertips. "Like this?" he asked me.

His fingers are so deliciously wicked. "Exactly like that," I told him. "And then, let me guess, he asks you to take me inside . . . to his bedroom."

"How'd you know?" he asked me. Our smutty minds were in overdrive.

"Because you're going to beg Joel to fuck me silly."

Garrett was panting like a racehorse.

"Yeah, but you know where?" he asked me.

"I have an idea," I said.

"What's your idea?"

I reached inside the nightstand and pulled out the lube. I squeezed a dollop on the tips of his fingers and then guided his hand to my butthole. The touch of his fingers working their way inside my tight ass made my cunt sizzle. He groaned when he felt my ass clench with pleasure around his fingers.

"That's a very good idea," he said, complimenting me on my slutty mind.

I got on my hands and knees on the bed. I wiggled my ass so he wouldn't lose our good idea. The thought of him tonguing and then fucking my ass was enticing. I felt his brawny hands spread the cheeks of my ass apart.

"So I think Joel would really be into licking your beautiful booty," my husband said to me, projecting his own feelings on my imaginary lover.

"Joel has a very smutty mind. Show me what he'd do."

"He'd do this," he said, before swirling his tongue around the rim of my anus. Sparks were flying everywhere. I so badly wanted him to fuck me, but the reaming was feeling too good for it to end. I buried my face in the bedsheets and used my hands to pull my ass wide open. Garrett made loud licking and sucking noises as he plundered my asshole, his tongue and lips everywhere as if he was trying to devour me.

12