The Bucket list Pt. 01: Dec 2022

Story Info
Kelly and Stephen decide to liven up 2023.
1k words
4.18
6.4k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the last of the guest having left Stephen locked the door and returned to the living room. Kelly was sat on the sofa drinking from glass.

"So did you enjoy your birthday and party? After all its not every day you turn fifty!"

"It was great and it is not as bad as I feared." He replied laughing.

"Tell you what we will tidy up tomorrow but right now I fancy fucking a fifty year old for the first time." Kelly said standing up and taking his hand and she lead them out of the room and up the stairs. Walking into the bedroom she pushed Stephen back onto the bed. As he lay looking up at her she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Standing in her black heels, hold up stockings, and black underwear. Although tall at 5 foot 7 the heels made her even taller. Stephen looked at her slender body and her firm 36D breasts rising and falling in her black bra.

She walked towards him and knelt down with her hands unzipping his trousers. Undoing his belt and button she gently eased the material down his legs and she could see his erection straining against the lycra of his shorts. Her fingertips traced the contours of his penis and she felt it twitch and pulse. Gripping the waist of his boxer shorts she pulled his shorts down and his shaft bobbed free.

Kelly dropped her head forward kissing and licking the tip of his cock. Her fingers rubbed his shaft and slowly she started to wank him as her tongue flicked across the tip of his helmet. After a couple of minutes he was moaning and she tasted his salty pre cum. He gasped and she lifted her head up and looked at him laid back on the bed with his eyes closed. She placed him in her mouth again and this time bobbed only her head up and down. As she fellated him her hands reached around and undid her bra. Effortlessly she discarded the bra to one side then eased her knickers down.

Now she stood naked in front of her prone husband who now looked up as she climbed onto the bed with and putt her knees either side of him and she placed her hot pussy over his erection. Her hand guided the tip to her wet opening then she dropped her weight onto him and he impaled her pussy with his girth and slowly she started to slowly ride him. His hands groped her breasts as she rocked on his dick.

Leaning forward Kelly kissed Stephen then she moved her mouth next to his ear.

"I have another birthday present for you..." she whispered. "Next year why don't we act out each of our 6 sexual bucket list items every month over a naughty year?"

"Really?" Stephen asked.

"Within reason. Tomorrow we will compare our six items." Kelly said as she reached round to tickle Stephen's balls. She speed her movements up and Stephen grunted and she felt his hot sperm fill her pussy walls.

She leant forward "Happy birthday darling." She said before lifting herself off him and walked quickly to the ensuite to clean herself.

**********

The following morning sitting in the kitchen they looked out across the frost cover lawn of their rear garden and finalised plans for the upcoming Christmas period.

"So now we have finished that want to draw up your bucket list for 2023?" Kelly asked moving a pen and paper across to Stephen.

"You were serious!" Stephen said.

"Of course, and I think it helped tip you over the edge so I think you were up for it." Kelly replied as she started writing. Stephen grinned and joined her in writing.

After a few minutes both had finished writing.

"I am a little worried what I have let myself in for here." Kelly said. "Neither of us is to do anything they don't want to or feel uncomfortable with, agreed."

"Agreed." Replied Stephen.

With that they swapped papers and read each other's list. They both smiled as they saw each list and their respective desires.

"Well in principle this looks agreeable to me." Kelly said.

"Same here."

"So let's draw up a private calendar then."

They agreed amongst themselves a plan so their lists and calendar were as follows,

Kelly,

Massage with possible play from man.

MMF Threesome.

Gentle group sex with multiple men.

Sex in public.

Pull two guys in a club and go back to hotel.

Sex with a virgin.

Stephen,

Post pics on an adult website and webcam play.

Having anal sex.

FFM Threesome.

Kelly tied up and videoed.

Watch Kelly have lesbian sex with a close friend.

Visit an adult sauna with Kelly.

2023

January - Post pics on an adult website and webcam play.

February - Massage with possible play from man.

March - FFM Threesome

April Having anal sex.

May - FFM Threesome.

June - Gentle group sex with multiple men.

July - sex in public.

August - Kelly tied up and videoed.

September - Watch Kelly have lesbian sex with a close friend.

October- Pull two guys in a club and take them back to a hotel.

November - Sex with a virgin.

December - Visit an adult sauna with Kelly.

"I have to say I am not really looking forward to April but a deal is a deal." Kelly laughed. "And September might be a bit awkward to sort out! But I am surprised you showed such restraint, no pun for August."

Kelly placed her hand on Stephen's lap. "Mmmm so you like the plan I take it." She unzipped his trousers and released his erection. Without another word she gave him a blow job and swiftly he had filled her mouth with his sperm. She swallowed his seed and looked up at him.

"So we are agreed to make 2023 fun but respect any decisions to stop or amend?"

"Deal." Stephen replied and shook the hand Kelly offered him.

And that is how the bucket list was started.