A Weekend with Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man at the piano was the MC for the evening and he began to explain the theme for that night. Anyone who wanted to could volunteer to stand in the middle of the room for ten minutes and be touched by anyone who wants to. Then he started asking for volunteers. The first was a redhead dressed in a full red dress with white polka dots, and she wore white high heels. She stood in the middle of the room and raised her arms over her head. The MC put a blindfold over her eyes and started a countdown clock. I looked a question at Jennifer and she smiled her response.

I went up to the woman and started rubbing my hand all over her. I started at her breasts and I could feel that she wore a bra underneath. Down her back and over her ass. She spread her legs a bit. Soon, I was joined by another fellow who stuck his hands up under her skirt. She moaned a bit. A third joined us and soon our hands roamed all over her body. Then, a woman came up and started to touch her breasts. Hands beneath her skirt, rubbing her breasts, stroking her stomach and cupping her ass. Only too soon the bell sounded and the game was over. The lady walked back to her seat on uneasy legs. Jennifer whispered in my ear that she was totally turned on by what she had seen and wanted to try it too. I told her to go ahead.

My cock was starting to leak again, even through the thicker blue material. My cock strained to get out but I just run my fingers over my balls, sending another spasm and drop of pre-cum up through my cock.

She gave her name to the MC and was soon called up. Blindfolded with her arms over her head, she waited. One man came up and began by grabbing her breasts and rubbing them pretty hard. Jennifer's mouth opened a bit. Another man came up and reached beneath her skirt to feel her ass. She spread her legs a little. Two more came up and their hands roamed all over her. I could tell that she was getting very excited with four men running their hands on her. Then a woman joined the crowd. Jennifer didn't know that the next set of hands was a woman's but I did. Even though I had cum just earlier in the evening, I was getting very hot. After 10 minutes, the blindfold was removed and Jennifer rejoined me at our table. She was so hot that she could not speak. We each had a quick drink and almost ran to our room.

When we came in, I threw open the curtains and Jennifer turned on the lights. We both stripped. My cock was rock hard and I sat in front of the window with my legs spread. Anyone who wanted to could see in quite clearly as Jennifer knelt at my feet and took my cock in her mouth. Through the reflection, I could see some movement so I knew at least someone was there watching us. Jennifer's head bobbing up and down in my lap, her ass stuck out towards the window. Before I came, I told her to switch places with me. She sat in the chair with her legs spread wide. I told her to get herself off. She had watched me earlier and now I wanted to watch her. Shyly at first, but then with wild abandon, Jennifer rubbed her pussy, occasionally inserting her fingers to touch her G spot. When she came, each spasm curled her up into a fetal ball of moans. It was wildly hot and I pulled her out of the chair. She lay on the floor with her legs spread and towards the window. I lay quickly on top of her and entered her with no problem. That anyone outside could see my cock entering her only made the scene hotter. I finally came deep inside her. The scene in the bar had gotten me so hot that even though it was my second orgasms in a matter of hours, I surged and pumped like the desperate man that I was.

I rolled off her and we both lay on the floor panting and sweating. Finally, I got up and closed the curtains. As I approached the window, I saw that quite a crowd had gathered outside. Perhaps ten people, maybe more. I couldn't see clearly, but I could hear them. Talking, laughing, giggling. Both men's and women's voices. Jennifer had gotten up and gone to shower again. I just got into bed as naked as I was. The evening had so worn me out that I was asleep before she came to bed.

Day 3

We awoke to another bright and sunny day. I told Jennifer that she had pleased me so well the day before that we were going to switch roles for that day. She was in charge and I would do anything she told me to. She asked me if I was serious, and I [promised I would do everything she told me to. With a twinkle in her eye, she told me to call room service and order breakfast. We were still in bed when the knock came at the door. She raised her eyebrow at me and I got out of bed to answer the door. I began to put on my trousers and she told me there was no need for them. I answered the door naked and a maid stood there with our food on a wheeled tray. I was both embarrassed and excited as she looked me up and down before entering the room. I was stiff as a pole by the time she left, giggling.

Jennifer said we were going to go back to the pool for the morning. She put on shorts and a tee shirt, but she insisted I put on my Speedo swimsuit, the one that covered almost nothing and what it did cover was hidden only by thin clingy material that showed off my cock clearly. When we were ready to go, Jennifer threw open the curtains and sat in the chair we had screwed in the night before. She made stand in front of her as she touched my cock, tickled my balls, and sucked on the head. I was rock hard in almost no time. My cock struggles against the material on my swimsuit, not just tenting out a bit, but pressing quite hard against the restraint.

She made me walk behind her as we went through the hotel. Everyone could see my hardon quite clearly. This embarrassed me but it also excited me to no end. My cock refused to go down ever a little. By the time we settled into our loungers by the poolside, my cock was finally starting to soften. That was when Jennifer told me to make myself hard again. She told me that I had to keep myself hard as long as we were by the pool. At first, I didn't move and she said, a bit more forcefully. "Get started. You promised." So, I reached down and began to stroke myself through the swim suit. I could see several groups of people notice what I was doing and I tried to ignore them.

My own stroking had gotten my cock hard and it was pressing so hard at the front of my panties that the back was quite tight. I like to run my hands across the smooth material and up between my legs to tickle my balls.

After a while, some people stared at me quite openly. This helped in the sense that being watched made me harder and the harder I got, the more clearly my cock was outlined in my Speedo. I stroked my cock from base to tip, and then tickled my balls, over and over. Jennifer often reminded me not to cum. By the time we were ready to go to lunch, the front of my suit was soaked in pre-cum. We returned to our room to change for lunch. By the time we got there, I had shrunk, but pre-cum still leaked copiously from my cock.

She dressed in a sundress with nothing on underneath. She only let me put on a tee shirt, which left me barely dressed below the waist. I begged her to get me off or to let me masturbate, but she only laughed and said no. There would be plenty of time for that she assured me. We ate at a table on the lawn. The waiter left our tray and she had me feed her. I had to stand to do so, and my cock hung right next to her head. She would occasionally tickle my balls, which made me squirm and her giggle. As we had coffee, she told me that she had signed me up for that afternoon's activity: the Do It Yourself Challenge. My heart dropped while my cock rose up.

The contest was held in the same place as the wet tee shirt competition. There was a small stage with a stool, a vibrator, and a bottle of lotion in front of a large time clock. The MC explained the rules: each contestant was going to be played with by the person of their choice from the audience and try to go as long as possible without cumming. The stroker for the person who comes first gets a bottle of expensive wine and the contestant who cums last also gets a bottle.

There were three girls and two guys, including myself, in the contest. The contestants lined up at the front of the room where there was also a large timer. The audience was grouped in a semicircle, facing the stage.

The first girl chose the man she had come with to be her stroker. They went to the stage and she dropped her skirt and panties. The stroker went behind her and rubbed her tits. The clock started. He quickly dropped his hand to her pussy and began to rub in small circles. His fingers went into her and began to stroke her G spot, fast and firm. When she came, she doubled over at the waist and pushed her legs together.

The first guy went next. He also chose his girlfriend to stroke him and she joined him on the stage. She turned him sideways to the audience and pulled his pants down to his knees. His hard- on arched up from beneath his shirt. She began rubbing his balls and stroking his cock. Fingertips tickling his balls and a fist pumping up and down his shaft. She gave an extra twist on the head when she reached the top and he grimaced in pleasure when she did that. Before two minutes were up on the clock, ropes of cum shot out of the top of his cock. He groaned in defeat and pleasure. She stroked him until he danced on the stage, squealing and backing away, even though the clock had stopped.

I was doing that too, in my blue panties. Because of the cloth, I used my fingernails on the shaft and shook my balls. Electric sensations rise up out of my crotch. I cannot get enough through the cloth but I don't let myself reach beneath it. I would cum too fast.

It was the second girl's turn. She stepped up onto the stage and her man joined her as her stroker. It wasn't clear exactly what he did, but his effect on the girl was nothing less than extraordinary. She wore a conservative dress and plain shoes. He went behind her, his arm encircling her waist. As the clock started, he shoved his hand beneath her skirt. No one could see what he was doing but she gasped, writhed against him and then orgasmed so strongly that she bucked and screamed, her entire body thrusting in spasms. In less than a minute, she was limp in his arms and he removed his hand from under her skirt. He had to help her from the stage.

And then it was my turn. The MC motioned me up onto the stage and told me to select my stroker. I went to Jennifer and stood before her in my tee shirt and Speedo. I was astonished when she smiled and shook her head no. I had to choose someone else. What was really embarrassing was that my cock sprang into fullness as Jennifer smiled at me. Everyone could easily see how turned on I was. There was a woman in a short brown skirt and a tight top sitting close to the stage. I went to stand in front of her, my hardon straining against the material of my Speedo. I asked her if she would stoke me and she said she would.

We went back up onto the stage. She told me to take of my shirt. When it was on the floor, she held out her hand as though demanding my Speedo. My face burning with the embarrassment at being so exposed in public. So many eyes on my body made me want to cringe and try to hide, but I did not. I slid it down and my cock popped out, curving into space. She turned me to the side and knelt. I had no idea what she was going to do, but I knew I was going to let her do it. I could only see one side of the stage but she could see the entire audience. They saw me in silhouette.

I did not know her name but she reached up and cupped my balls in her hand. She handed me some of the lotion and I squirted it all over my cock. In a stroke or two, her hand slid smoothly over my skin. Once to my head and slowly back down. Gentler hold, barely glancing against my skin. Up and down and up and down and up. Then I tight twist around the tip. I gasped and a titter ran through the audience. My back arched and she began to just hold me and then tighten and loosen her grip. A rhythm was beginning to build at the base of my cock. Suddenly sliding her grip again, up and down, giving a little twist around the tip. The she tickled my balls with her other hand. I started to squirm. That electricity mounted the rhythm and fell into step together as her hand moved up and down. Then it was there. The first spark and flash of orgasm, up, again, stronger, down. The edge and I was soon over it, my cock exploding in streams and screams, cum dripping from her hand. She did not stop stroking, only slowed, and the orgasm almost fired again. I gasped loudly and then she let go.

I had forgotten about where I was: the audience, the clock and Jennifer, giggling and staring. My stroker stood, kissed me on the cheek, and returned to her seat. I was left standing on the stage with my clothes in a heap at my feet. I put on the shirt, but the thought of stuffing my still hard cock into the restraints of the Speedo in front of everyone was too much. So, suit in hand, I went to join the other contestants. They had all dressed again, and I stood with them, my cock slowly shrinking back down. Finally I was soft and shrunken enough so I could get my Speedo back on.

At this point, my cock streams pre-cum, staining the front of my panties. In order to postpone the inevitable end as much as possible. I take my cock and pull on my balls. They have shrunk up but I can ease them back down. Once I can pull them down a bit, I take a soft cloth string and time my balls by wrapping the cloth around and around until my balls can't shrink up again. This makes it harder to cum. I went back to the dream.

The last contestant got to the stage just as I got my suit back in place. She was dressed in jeans and a tight tee shirt. It was obvious that she did not wear a bra and that she was excited, her nipples pointing out through her shirt. When the MC told her to select her stroker, she did not look towards the fellow she had come in with. Instead, she dropped her jeans and whipped off her shirt. No panties either, so she was completely naked. There were cheers. She crossed into the audience and made her way down one of the narrow aisles between the rows of seats. Hands rose up to touch her, a fingertip, a palm, her leg, her side, her ass. She stopped and asked a woman to stroke her, but she refused. The woman went down a row of seats, and as she passed by, her naked pussy moved basically in the face of everyone in the row, one at a time. Unfortunately for those at the end of the row, she stopped in front of another woman, naked and exposed up close, she asked if she would be her stroker. This time she got a yes. The two women walked down to the stage, one naked and one dressed. The naked woman faced the crowd and her stroker went behind.

The clock began to tick and the stroker went to work. She reached up and gently cupped the woman's breasts, tweaked her breasts and sliding one hand down across her belly to finally end up holding her pussy. She rubbed slowly while the naked woman began to breathe harder. Then the stroker kissed her on the back of the neck, the ear, the hairline. The stroker rubbed even harder. The woman turned around to face her stroker, one hand on her breast and one between her legs. They leaned together into a long kiss. By the time they broke apart, it was clear that neither of them was aware of where they were. The stroker shucked her dress and stood only in white panties. The woman pulled these down and returned the caresses, stroke for stroke, kiss for kiss. Now there were two naked women. Soon, they were on the floor, locked in an embrace, oblivious to the audience they were performing for. One of them slowly began to lick and kiss her way down the other's throat and breasts. She sucks on both nipples, getting a loud moan in return. Down her stomach and then between her legs. She went down on the woman, who was soon writhing in pleasure, then gasping and spasming in orgasm. They lay still and you could see awareness return to them. When the cheering began, one woman got up quickly, and blushing bright red, slipped on her dress and snatched up her panties before scurrying off into the crown. That left the only naked woman now. While the applause and cheering went on, she slipped back into her clothes and joined the other contestants.

I was exhausted and we returned to the room before the winners were announced. We spent the rest of the afternoon just lazing about. I napped and Jenifer read a book. At her request, we both wore panties and tee shirts. We kept the curtains opened. After dark had fallen, we showered and dressed. Jennifer wore white, a short and flimsy dress, very short and very flimsy. It was easy to see her white lace bikini panties and the matching bra. She asked me to wear black, nothing but black. She laid out for me black panties, black drawstring trousers, and a black tee shirt. We had dinner at an outdoor table near our room.

By the time dinner is served, there is very little holding me back from cumming. Pre-cum seeps almost constantly from my cock, and each little touch, no matter how light or fleeting, brings me to the point where I don't care anymore, where I won't let go when the orgasm coils to spring up my cock. I had only been at my game for an hour or so, and I wanted it to go on much longer. So, I take some cream for sore teeth, the stuff that makes your mouth go numb, and I spread it on just the tip and underside of my cock. Within a minute, I could touch my cock and feel it, except where it mattered. I am as numb as can be. I change into some new, clean underwear, and return to the story. I keep stroking in the hope of the return of sensation.

Over dinner she wanted me to tell her one of my sexual fantasies. I explained how my fantasies were stories, sexy stories. She shifted in her chair and asked me to tell her one. And so I did. This story involved a college professor and two cute undergraduate girls. He caught them cheating on a paper, and so called them into his office. They confessed and begged for a chance to make it up to him. He said he would think about it and told them to make another appointment to see him. They came into his office the next day, and said they would do anything to get out of trouble. He told them that they were spoiled girls and needed to be spanked. He brought a chair out to the middle of the room. First, one girl, wearing a pair of blue jeans, unsnapped them and lowered them down. She then bent over the chair from behind, her hands gripping the arms of the chair but the back of it holding her ass up and fully exposed. She wore blue panties and the professor slipped a finger into the waistband and slowly lowered them down over her ass cheeks. Her pussy was also fully displayed between her legs. The other girl, still dressed, watched as the professor gazed longingly at her friend. Then ten swats, each delivered slowly and hard. Five on each cheek. The first girl had tears in her eyes by the time he was done. Sniffling, she pulled her panties back up and hoisted her jeans. Then the other girl approached the chair. She was wearing a skirt that she lifted to her waist before bending over the chair. Her panties were white. Again, the professor slid them down to her knees and took some time to admire her bent over the chair. Then the same ten strokes, five on each cheek. The second girl actually cried, and it took her a minute to gather herself enough to stand up. She just lay there, beet red, ass thrust out. Finally, she pulled her panties up and lowered her dress. By that time I got to this point in the story, I have usually cum, so the story stops.

I am indeed hard again. Jennifer laughs and says it's good to see me up. She was afraid that after the afternoon, I would have enough left. She winked and led me to the bar. This evening's entertainment was called How Far Can You Go and billed as a guy only event. We took a table and Jennifer went to talk to the MC. She told me I was all signed up. I didn't ask her what I was signed up for. Up on the stage, a 10-foot bar rested on supports at either end. The large clock was also there, with a minute hand set at five minutes; the second hand set at twelve. We had a couple of drinks while we waited.