A Weekend with Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the MC took the stage and the show began. He called out four names, one of them mine. We went to the stage and he made us say that we were there because we wanted to be. And that we agree to accept whatever was done to us. When we agreed, he asked us to strip completely, and once we were naked, we were told to back up to the bar and hook our arms over it. Then the MC went to each volunteer, tied a rope around one wrist, then forward across the belly to the other wrist. It effectively immobilized our hands and arched our backs just a little. The lights weren't very bright and I could easily see the audience looking up at us, naked and trussed like chickens. The MC then explained that each of us was going to be masturbated for five minutes, exactly five minutes. Even if we had an orgasm, the stroking wouldn't stop. The music began, a slow and gentle song, and then we all got a huge shock.

While the fellow in my mind got a big shock, I couldn't even get a little bit of a tingle out of my numbed cock. I touched, shook, stroked: nothing.

We'd been expecting some women to do the torturous stroking, but the MC poured some lube into his hands and approached the first fellow in the line of us. His shock was clear on his face when the MC went behind him, reached under his arms and started stroking his cock. The performer demanded to be let loose and the MC reminded him of what he had said, five minutes. Pretty soon, it was clear that the performer didn't care whose hands were tickling his balls and stroking his cock. Tight in a fist, slowly up and over the top with a little twist for the tip. He hardened up pretty quickly. Even so, it took him a long time to cum, as he clearly struggled with being excited by a guy, in public, in front of an audience. It must have been four minutes or so before he cum erupted from his cock. After he stopped cumming, the stroking did not stop. As most men are, he was extremely sensitive, and the stroking soon had him gasping, shuddering, and begging for the stroking to stop. The MC didn't stop until the clock had counted down from five minutes. He left the poor fellow panting, almost hanging from the bar he was tied to.

The MC went behind the next fellow, and put out his arms in the same way. He lifted them until the second fellow could watch him rub more lube on them. The, for the next five minutes, the MC tried unsuccessfully to get him off. The man's cock just refused to cooperate. The performer just looked humiliated and blushed for all five minute.

And then it was my turn. He went behind me and I felt his arms beneath mine. I watched his hands as he poured more lube on them. Then he reached down to find me already hard. I had slowly been getting harder and harder during the previous two. Now my cock was hard, an obvious arch. And so, the MC was slow and careful not to make me cum too soon. One hand gentle cupping my balls while the other held me in a firm grip. He slowly ran his fist up my cock until he held only the tip in his hand. And then down, slowly, slowly lightly. Even so, electricity came from all over my cock as he stroked me. Soon, I was gasping in pleasure, responding to his touch. Finally, I was close to cumming and I said so, over and over. He begged me not to; he said it was going to get bad after I orgasmed; he said he wasn't going to stop stroking me. While he was begging me not to, a spurt of cum jumped out of the tip of my cock and another. By the time I had spasmed five or six times, I was done but he was not. He said I have another minute and 15 seconds to go. His hand continued to slowly but firmly slide up and down my cock, while the electricity had become overwhelming. It was sexy, it was orgasmic, but it was way too much. Each time his stroke got to the tip of my cock, I shouted out and did not stop until his hand had slipped off it again on its way down. At the end of my five minutes, I was shuddering and begging him to stop. When he stopped, the audience began to applaud and I slumped, panting forward, still tied to the bar with the other two as he went to the fourth man.

This last man really suffered. It took him about half a minute to get hard but then, after only another two minutes, he had splattered cum on the floor at his feet. The MC didn't slow at all and soon the man was in tears, begging the MC to stop. His legs convulsed every time the MC squeezed and twisted the top of his dick. Stroking the shaft made him quiver and breathe loudly through gritted teeth. By the time the five minutes were up, he had come again. That really made him shout. And he could barely whimper towards the end. Finally, the time was up and the MC thanked us all for our participation.

I gathered up my clothes and dressed as the crowd filed out. Jennifer went away for a minute while I pulled on my trousers and shirt. She reappeared and we went to the room. I was done for the day: limp, exhausted and empty. Once we were in the room, I told her I felt done. She asked me what time it was. I said it was 11:30 and she reminded me that she still had a half hour. She opened the curtain across the window and turned on a second lamp. Anyone could look in and see us clearly as fish in a bowl. There was a knock on the door, and she asked me to get it. I was surprised to find the MC standing there, but Jennifer called out that I should bring him in.

Jennifer told me that this man had given me a tremendous orgasm. She thought that I owed him a little something. I should get him off, I should give him a blowjob, I should suck on him until he came in my mouth. I don't know why, but I suddenly got very excited about doing this for Jennifer. I unbuckled his trousers and slid them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock popped out of his trousers. I licked the head into my mouth as he stood. He could spread his legs now and with better access, I went deep with his cock. One hand stroked his balls while the other held his cock at the base. I licked, sucked, stroked and sucked. Without warning, the MC stood, grabbed the back of my head, and thrust himself into my mouth. I felt the spasm flash up through his cock and spurting out into my mouth. One, two, three spurts and he was done. Caught up in the spirit of the moment, I swallowed the cum pooling on my tongue, and then showed him my open mouth so he could see what I had done. He thanked Jennifer and me before he left.

I brushed my teeth first, and waited for her in bed. As she came to me, ready for bed, we watched the clock flip from 11:59 to 0:00. Did you feel it, I asked her. Did you feel it shift back from you to me? I have lent you control and now it is back to me. I have learned a great deal about you today, and tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun.

The Third Day

When we awoke, the sun was not shining through the curtains. Instead, it was a grey and windy day. Occasional showers of drizzle dimmed all the colors of the place. The grounds were deserted. Yet, it didn't seem lonely; it seemed cozy and warm inside. We had breakfast in the room. When it was delivered, Jennifer opened the door but she dressed first in her robe. This made me worry even more that her day yesterday undermined in some way the primary control of the hypnosis. As we ate, I planned a way to reinstate my dominance.

After we finished, I told her to kneel naked on the bed. I told her to spread her legs a bit. She repeated what I said. "I am a slut and I like being here for your pleasure. I will do whatever you tell me to. My body is yours; my will is yours. I feel good when I obey you." By the time she finished, she had slipped back into a trance. I reminded her that she enjoyed being with me, that I made her feel good. I reminded her that she was to tell me the truth in all matters sexual. I reminded her that when confronted with a choice, she was always to take the one that most embarrassed her.

Finally, some feeling and some blood is returning to my cock. I can feel it getting thicker, more sensitive. I've taken off my panties and the string. I run my ringers from base to tip and a small surge makes my cock almost hard again. Without any creams or devices, I simply run my dry finger tips up and down the length and then around the tip before tickling back down to my balls. Over and over as I return to the story.

I told her to give me her mouth, to show me that she had given her mouth to sucking me. I lay down and she snuggled up to me, with her head on my stomach. She took my balls in one hand and said that she gave her mouth to me and to my cock. She touched the tip to her closed lips and slowly slid her lips over the top of my cock. Her mouth opened slightly and some more of me slid in her mouth. Her mouth now encased my cock head and her lips pressed against my shaft. The tip of her tongue rested against my shaft, cradling it. She then took me further into her mouth, slowly, so slowly, bolts of pleasure ran through me. She continued until tip of my cock pressed against the back of her mouth. The, she pushed me passed the back of her mouth and into her throat. Her nose touched my stomach and her lips rested against my balls. And then she swallowed. Her throat muscles clamping down on and undulating over the tip of my cock sent wild pleasure everywhere I had feeling. She swallowed three times before she slowly slid off me. Panting hard, she rubbed my cock, gently.

I told her to put me in her pussy. I rolled over onto my back and she straddled me. She rose up and took me in her hand to angle me into her. Just as with her mouth, she first slid just the tip into her. She rolled her hips, swirling me around at the opening to her pussy. Then, she slowly lowered herself down on top of me. A slight hiss of pleasure came from her as she slid down. I shuddered with pleasure as I sank ever deeper into her. Finally, she had all of my ck inside of her. And then back out until only the tip was in. And back down. By her third repetition, I was well on my way to orgasms. But I pulled out of her. She groaned slightly.

I told her to put me into her ass. She blushed but she was still entranced. She left to prepare herself. I lay there thinking of what was to come. These thoughts kept me hard as can be until her return. She brought with her a tube of lube. She squirted some onto my cock and ran her hand over me until the jelly was smeared everywhere. Then she knelled down on the bed, elbows on the mattress and ass high into the air. I smeared some jelly on my fingers and prepared her. I ran my fingertip around the eye of her ass. She moaned. I put one finger in and rubbed it around. I felt her relax a bit and her ass loosened. I put in another finger and used them both to lubricate her ass. I got behind her and put the tip against her ass. I told her to ask me to fuck her in the ass, and she did. I pressed forward and the tip popped into her. She gasped. I told her to push back onto me, to impale herself on my cock. She slid backwards a bit at a time until she had all of me in her. Her ass tightened against me and I almost came. She slid forward until only my tip was in her. And then back down. During this, she gasped, moaned, and almost screamed how good it felt. She did not make three repetitions because I could not hold back. My orgasm shook all of me as my cock jumped and spurted into her ass. Her ass tightened around my cock and I felt as though she were twisting around on my cock.

Now that some feeling is returning to my cock, I slip on another air of panties. These are a sort of light pink with scalloped edges around the leg holes. They are almost too small for me but their tightness adds another level of sensation. The taunt cloth transmits touch much more effectively than lose cloth. I cup my cock and balls in my single hand and then slowly start to stroke again.

She told me that she had never had such an orgasm: her whole body gripped by the spasms of pleasure.

She showered and I dressed. When she emerged from the shower, she only carried a towel. I told her I wanted to watch her dress. She chose black panties and I loved the way her breasts swayed as she stooped to put her feet through the leg openings. I watched her pussy snuggle into the curve of cloth as she slowly raised them up. She bent slightly at the waist to position her breasts right in her matching bra. They had a lacy edging that curved across her breasts. An almost transparent white dress hid nothing. Walking next to her, I could see all the heads turn as she walked through the room

After lunch, I told her that we weren't going to do the sponsored activity. I had a different plan. The hotel offered the services of a film crew and I had hired them to come to our room that afternoon. They'd be there in about an hour. She blushed. I told her we were going to make a blue film to remember our vacation. She laughed gently. She asked if there was a script and I told her the film was going to be of her first lesbian experience. Her nipples twisted into small but obvious points. With who? They have some actors amongst the staff here. I believe she works the telephone and computer desk in the lobby. Her name was Stacy.

The crew arrived on time and set up their lights, tripods, and microphones. There were three of them: one to do the sound and two with hand-held cameras. Stacy arrived while they were still setting up. We chatted. I explained to Jennifer that we had hired Stacy to be in this film, and she was ready to show Jennifer how to make love to a woman. Jennifer told us that she was excited, and had never done anything like this before. Finally, the Crew was ready to go. Just follow my lead, Stacy told Jennifer as they stepped in front of the cameras.

First, I will touch you. Do not move and let me touch you. Stacy put her hand on Jennifer's stomach and then slowly raised it until she was cupping her breasts. She slid behind Jennifer and cupped both of her breasts. Jennifer arched her back and moaned quietly. Stacy's hand slid down across Jennifer's pussy and then up under her skirt. Still beneath her skirt, Stacy slid her hands around to Jennifer's ass, and then raised them again to her breasts. The cameramen were slowly circling the two girls. One tended to be low and filming up while the other stood up straight.

Now you touch me Stacy said as she stepped back ad dropped her hands. Jennifer did not hesitate to put her hands on Stacy. She stood in front of her and took her breasts one in each hand. She had this sort of worshipful look on her face. She leaned in to kiss Stacy on the neck while her hands went to her ass.

Now you will undress me. Jennifer stepped back and started to unbutton Stacy's dress. The loosening buttons reveal a grey bra, decorated with lace. Stacy's tightened nipples were clearly visible. The snap was in front, Jennifer popped that with one hand, and the bra fell to the ground. Her breasts were not large but they held their shape. Her small nipples hardened even more as Jennifer took them in her fingers and twirled them on the points with her thumb and forefinger. Stacy arched her back and Jennifer's hand slid down into her panties. Stacy twisted around and they kissed with Jennifer still gently rubbing Stacy's pussy. The cameramen poised on either side now of the girls.

Stacy pulled back. Now, I will undress you. She gently undid Jennifer's dress as she also kissed her neck and shoulder. I saw Jennifer actually shiver at the feel of Stacy's tongue. The dress dropped down across her breasts, past her hips and onto the floor. They clutched into another kiss. Stacy unhooked Jennifer's bra, and they both stood only in their panties. Stacy took Jennifer to the bed and told her to do whatever she would want done to her.

You could see Jennifer give in to the hypnotic command to always choose the more embarrassing option and making love with another woman in front of three strange men clearly embarrassed her. The more she let herself go, the more embarrassing it got. So, she really got into it: moaning, writhing, pulling Stacy's head down into her pussy. Jennifer even got so into it that she licked Stacy's ass, flicking her tongue around the very opening. They fell into a sixty-nine and then rolled around until Stacy licked at Jennifer's pussy. She held it open with two fingers and the cameramen both leaned in for a close-up. One stayed to film Stacy's tongue on Jennifer's clit and the other filmed her face as waves of pleasure rolled across it.

My favorite part was when they shared a dildo. Large and with a head at either end, they worked it into each other so that while one wiggled the other groaned. Their hands flew over their own and the other's pussies while building to an orgasm. It seemed that both women came at the same moment. Jennifer's head fell back and she screamed as the orgasm ripped through her. Stacy curled a bit and gasped out her orgasm, almost bent double over the dildo between her legs.

They both slid off the dildo and then snuggled together, sharing small kisses and caresses. The film crew packed up without paying any attention to the girls. They told me they would edit a nice copy and get it to us before we left the resort. Once they were gone, Stacy dressed and left us alone. I had a huge hard on from watching what I had just seen, but Jennifer was too worn out. So, I lay down on the bed and got myself off. Once my cock was hard and my fingers dancing gently over my shaft, Jennifer rolled over and began to watch. She smiled when the cum shot out of the tip of my cock and lay across my stomach. She licked it up.

By this time, I am getting hard again in my new panties. I tickle my balls and feel the currents of pleasure seep up my cock towards the tip. Then I tap my fingers up and down my shaft. Eventually, I play only with the tip and my balls and only through the panty.

We had tea outdoors at one of the small tables scattered around the grounds. There was a buzzer to let someone know you were there and a waiter would eventually appear. It was extraordinarily peaceful there. The space was filled with a sense of satisfaction. Physically replete and glowing from the sense of intimacy arising from having shared such a personal moment, we sipped our tea. We talked about our leaving in the morning and how much we would miss being here. The place itself seemed to embrace sexual abandon. She asked if we could spend the last evening alone somewhere, but I told her she was already signed up to be a performer this evening in the bar. I told her that she was going to ride a sybian up on the stage. We'd looked at these devices before and she wanted to try it.

She dressed carefully for the evening, knowing she was going to take it all off in front of a crowd. During dinner, neither of us spoke of what was coming up. Instead, we talked about our plans for leaving the next day. Neither of us wanted to go. And then we went to the bar.

The crowd was a pretty good size. Up on the stage were three sybians in a row and a bar in front of them to lean on. When the time came, Jennifer and two other ladies went up onto the stage and stood by a machine. The attachment was the sort that rubbed the g spot and I've heard women say they were a little afraid of it.

As the ladies slowly undressed, the MC explained the nature of the entertainment. There was a single control for all three machines. So, each lady would get the same experience. On the bar in front of them, there was a switch t turn off the machine. The one who turned off the machine last, would win. Jennifer was in the middle and the lady to her left was petite and had small breasts. The lady on the other side, however, was full sized. Not heavy, but her breasts were large and her hips wide. A hush came over the room as the three contestants applied some lube and climbed up on the sybian. Jennifer got this odd look of satisfaction as the device slid into her.