A Weekend with Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The precum had soaked through my last pair of panties, so I took them off. The feeling of my fingertips on my cock was electric. I arch and moan, touching myself lightly as the orgasm I've been working for begins to build in the depths of my balls. These shrunk up into my body as I ran my fingertips over them. I get some lube and smear it over my cock. My hand slides easily over my quivering cock but I only let myself touch it with my palm.

The huming of he machines filled the silence in the room. The lady on the left whoops as the machine begins to churn inside her. Jennifer drops her head and her breasts' swaying told me how hard she was breathing. The third woman was quiet but she was movig her hips agains the machine.

And my own orgasm begins. Lightly, touching only with my fingers, I try to hold myself in that moment just before it begins, when all the world exists only in the tip of my dick. My back arches up, and then down as the full orgasm begins. I grab my cock firmly with one hand and rub the palm of the other over my balls. As the spasms begin, I feel them down into my legs and up into my chect and arms. And then, my hand rubbing with the palm and I take the tip in my other fist. Twisting my fist over the top of my cock and the first stm of cum spurts out of my cock. Rubbing wildly all over my coack and balls, the orgasm rampaging. After a minute or so, the orgasm wanes but it does not stop. Firmly lasping myself and stroking hard and fast, the orgasm returns and lingers in each slow but firm stoke of my cock. Smaller flashes of argasm slowly increasean dbuild into another full orgasm. This one makes me shout out at each spasm. It fads more quickly and I just hold myself tightly, moving my hands slightly, as my breating returns to normal.