A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers

I bypassed her crotch and stroked her hips and belly and then ran my hands over her waist up to her breasts. I pinched her nipples and they hardened between my fingers. I leaned forward and kissed her left nipple and sucked it hard between my lips and teeth. When I released it I kissed my way up to her shoulder and her neck. She moaned with delight as my lips brushed her earlobe. I lightly kissed my way over her face and back down to her right breast and gently bit her nipple. Her chest rose up and her body twisted with the delightful pain I was inflicting. I kissed and licked my way back down her tummy and as I approached her pussy I could smell the musky aroma and I allowed my tongue to flick her clit. Her hips shifted as she tried to push herself at me.

I positioned myself between her legs and began to focus on giving her total oral pleasure. She raised her knees and I placed my hands on her ass cheeks as I dove in and licked and ate her wet cunt. It was soaked and dripping just from my foreplay. The taste was sweet and had traces of our earlier activities in the day. I pushed my tongue deep inside her as she pressed her pubis into my face. My fingertips were wet and slippery from her juices that were dripping down her crack. I pushed my middle finger into her asshole and she raised her hips up higher to allow me deeper access. I accepted the offer and thrust my finger deep inside her butt. My tongue was lapping at her gash and as I licked my way to the top, I took her engorged clit between my lips and sucked and pulled on it.

Rhonda cried out with pleasure. 'Oh yes! Ohhh! Mmm. Oh God!'

I know that she wanted to grab my head and shove it inside of her open hole, but with her hands tied she could only hope that I would drive myself in deeper. I pushed up hard with my finger in her ass and her cunt began to gush with her cum in my face. I drank it and licked like an animal as her cries and moans drowned out the similar sounds that I was hearing from the other rooms.

My dick was hard and I was tempted to fuck her, but I remembered Trish's rules, and I knew that if I could hold off, then I would be experiencing a similar pleasure in just a few more minutes. I continued to eat and finger fuck Rhonda's pussy and ass for as long as I thought she could take it. Her orgasm kept coming in waves and I sensed by her cries and moans that she was still enjoying every moment.

Finally, her breath became short and her cries began to quiet. I slowly withdrew my finger and lightly licked my way away from her cunt and down her legs. As I backed away from her completely, I couldn't help but watch her sweaty body, heaving below me in the afterglow of her pleasure. I moved up around her and kissed her mouth. She greedily sucked at my tongue and tasted her own sweetness on my lips. I said nothing, but stood up and looked at her laying, naked and spent on the floor.

A few moments later Joe came out of the bedroom with a smile and a hard on. He pointed at the door and I went to look. Dawn was lying naked and spread open on the bed with a smile on her face and it looked like she might be sleeping. As I turned around, I saw Tom getting off of my bed and Trish's gold clit ring flashed in the light as he walked towards me and out of the room. We all stood together in the kitchen laughing silently and congratulating each other on a job well done. I opened the refrigerator and took out three bottles of water. We each opened them and took a drink. Then we moved away to untie each of our partners and share the beverage with them.

As I untied Trish's hands she sighed beneath me. Lastly, I removed her blindfold and kissed her lips.

'Was it good for you?' I asked jokingly.

'Mmm. Who was that bandit?' she answered.

We laughed together as I helped her up from the bed. Her legs were a little week so I held her as we walked back out into the living room. The ladies were all a bit dazed and we grinned with delight at the success of round one of the game.

The ladies were all looking at each of us and we avoided making too much eye contact to keep from giving away the secrets of who did what to whom. Now it was our turn. Trish took my hand and said, 'C'mon honey, I've been wanting to tie you up for a long time!'

She led me back to the bedroom and I heard the others going their separate ways. I laid down on the bed and before tying my hands, Trish Took my cocking her mouth and sucked on it. Her tongue soon had me growing and just as I began to get really excited, she let me go. She tied my wrists and then placed the blindfold over my eyes. I felt her warm breath on my mouth before she kissed me one last time. I could feel her getting off the bed and then her soft footsteps as she walked out of the room.

It seemed like forever, but it was probably only two or three minutes, before I heard the sound of someone approaching. My hip shifted as I felt the mattress being pressed at my left side. Someone was sitting next to me. The next sensation I felt was soft breathing near my ear. And then it was a warm wet kiss on my lobe, and then all over my ear. It was incredibly erotic. The kisses continued onto my forehead and down my cheek and over my jaw to my neck. It tickled and turned me on. Whoever it was was taking it slow and easy.

She moved down my chest and sucked on my nipple. I felt her hand stroking my torso as her mouth moved over my stomach. Then the mattress moved as she moved around and straddled me. I sensed the familiar feel of a pair of thighs near my face. The warmth of body enveloped my head and I opened my mouth as she gently lowered her pussy to my lips. I licked eagerly, trying to imagine who this unknown lover could be. She rocked her hips and slid her vagina over my lips and nose. As my tongue lapped at her sex she pushed down and sat tighter on my face. I pushed my tongue into her asshole and she wiggled her hips to take me in deeper. Then, she pulled up and I felt her moving around and down between my legs.

Her fingers brushed my inner thigh and lightly stroked my scrotum. I instinctively opened my legs wider and she cupped my balls in her hand. I felt her other hand as she grasped my penis and pulled on it. Then it was her warm mouth and wet tongue, licking the head and as her lips enveloped it, I began to grow to my full length and stiffness. From that moment on I just allowed her to work me into an orgasmic frenzy. She stroked and sucked on my dick. She licked my sack and played with my balls in her mouth. Then her hand slipped down and she pushed her finger into my butt. I felt my dick throb as she jammed her digit deep in my ass. Her hot mouth sucked my full length and I shot my first load way down her throat. She kept pumping my cock and fucking my ass and my cum kept shooting. I could feel her swallowing as I raised my hips and pumped her face. She wouldn't let up. Even after she had drained me, she was still sucking hard on my throbbing dick. The pleasure began to give way to pain, and she continued to wiggle her finger inside my butt. Finally she released me from her mouth and pulled her finger out. I was totally wiped out. My energy level was zero. She kissed her way back up my belly and straddled my body until once again I felt the presence of her pussy over my face. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as she ran her slit over it. Then she dismounted and was gone.

I lay there feeling drained and spent. There was a quiet commotion outside the door, but I had no idea who was involved or what was being said. I drifted into a light sleep and it was several minutes later that I felt my wrists being untied and Trish kissed my mouth as she removed the blinder.

'Was it good for you?' she asked.

'God! That was fantastic! Can we do this again soon?'

'Well, let's go ask the others.' She pulled me up off the bed and together we joined the rest of the group in the living room. The guys were looking tired and drained like I felt. We grinned at each other and I'm sure we were all wondering, 'Who was that?'

Trish announced that she was ready for bed and hoped that I still had enough energy to fuck her before I fell asleep. I rolled my eyes as if to say, 'Oh no!'

We all laughed and chatted about what a wonderful day it had been, but it was time to go to bed. Trish reminded us that there were horses reserved for tomorrow morning for whoever wanted to go for a ride. We agreed to decide who would go, in the morning.

Hugs and kisses were exchanged all around the room and we said goodnight.

Trish and I cleaned up the cabin before we collapsed on the bed. I did manage to find enough energy and stimulation to fuck her one last time. We even came together. And then it was lights out. I slept like a baby.

Read about Sunday in Chapter 19 coming soon…

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers
12