A Weird One Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut!" said Becky.

"Whore" said Carol.

"Cum dump!"

"Fuck pig!"

Becky laughed and said, "At least we know who we are" and the two of them hugged.

"Don't forget later" Carol said as she and Becky walked off together.

Jared showed up and introduced me to his wife Alice and daughter Megan. Alice was another hugger and kisser and after a "Thank you" she and Jared moved off leaving me with Megan.

"I'd kiss you too, but I'd probably get hollered at."

"Did you get hollered at last time?"

"No, but then it was dark and the others were on their way into the restaurant and didn't see me do it. I can't do it here because every one is watching you. You are the man of the hour."

"It was only a quick peck last time. I need a real kiss to see if you are going to be the one I marry or at least get you on the list" I said teasing her.

"I'm years away from even thinking about things like that. I have to finish college first and then live a little before I even start to think of things like marriage."

"Oh well; my loss."

"Didn't have to be. Other seniors dated tenth grade girls. You could have too. You might have been able to lock me in before I started thinking college and career."

She moved off and I went back to flipping burgers.

Around eight Carol came up and told me that she was ready to go. I circulated and said my goodbyes and then we headed out the door. When we got to the car I got the door for her, but before I could close it she said:

"Hold on. We have to give her time to sneak out the back door."

"Give who time?"

"Becky."

"Just for shits and grins would you care to clue me in?"

"Becky is going with us."

"I don't think so. Not if she has to sneak out to do it. I like Archie and I have not intention of getting on the bad side of him."

"I shouldn't have said 'sneaking out' because that really isn't what it is. She just doesn't want to be seen leaving with me because I'm considered a bad influence on her."

"Are you?"

"God no! She's the bad influence. I was sweet, young and innocent until she got me gangbanged by a bunch of basketball players."

I wondered what it was with basketball players and gangbangs. Happened to my mom too.

"So just why is Becky coming with us?"

"I told her how good you are at eating pussy."

"So I'm just going to be a piece of meat for the two of you to play with tonight?"

"Worse things could happen to you."

"If you and Becky were pulling trains how come I never heard about it?"

"Becky is a class A slut, but she is a smart slut. She told them all that if even a whisper of what she was doing with them got out they were all cut off. Not just the one who whispered, but every last one of them. They didn't want that to happen so they policed themselves. As a group they decided that they would all rip the ass off whoever fucked it up for them. I guess it worked."

"It just seems strange to me that after all these years Becky is coming after me when she wouldn't have anything to do with me all through school."

"Nothing strange about it at all. The guy in the Mustang? He was Becky's boyfriend. Becky's pussy is a gift to you from Natasha and you better believe that she will be letting Natasha know all about it."

Just then Becky came up and got in the car and I aimed the Impala toward the Starlight.

"You are no stranger to multiples are you" Becky asked as I was eating her pussy while fucking Carol.

"I've been to a rodeo or two."

"Too fucking bad you didn't play one of the ball sports. I would have loved to have found your mouth way back when. I got fucked a lot, but rarely eaten and even then it was a half-hearted effort."

"I went out for football, but the coach told me I was too slow. I ran track and the idiot said I was too slow if you can believe it."

"Well I've found you now and what do I need to do to hold onto you?"

"Back off bitch" Carol said. "I found him first and you wouldn't even know how talented he is if I hadn't told you."

"Since when did you become such a greedy slut? Since we were five we have always shared our toys."

"Can we discuss this later? Right now I'm trying to enjoy myself" and I attacked Becky's clit and she squealed.

If they were into each other they didn't show it and we did all the things that I did with mom and Mary and mom and Marge with the exception of the girl/girl stuff. Both gave pretty good head and they both loved it up the ass.

I was pretty wrung out when they were done with me and after we had showered and dressed we went to Harry's for pie and coffee. As we drove over Carol asked me if I had kicked Natasha to the curb yet and I told her yes.

"Found a replacement for her yet?"

"Been too busy. I'm working swings at the plant during spring break. That's how I met your Uncle Archie."

"Do I have to fill out an application? I figure that tonight was the interview."

"Hey! What about me" Becky called out from the back seat.

"In the first place neither one of you is a serious contender. You both go to Western and I'm here going to State."

"So what? Why can't I get the same deal that you gave Natasha?"

"Are you forgetting how well that worked out for me?"

"Just because she broke her deal with you doesn't mean that I will."

"Maybe, but I think I showed you tonight that I like sex and I'm not big on waiting for the weekend only to find out that you would have to stay up there to use a lab or the library for research."

"That never happens. I know Natasha told you that it did, but she was lying to you. I haven't always come home on the weekends, but that was only because I had nothing to come home to."

Becky asked what kind of deal we were talking about, but by then I was pulling into Harry's parking lot. Carol told Becky she would explain things when we got to our booth. When I walked in the door the first person I saw was Gail and the second one I saw was Vonda. Gail was alone, but Vonda was with Bert Ellsworth. I guess she had to see if I was telling her the truth. I got frowns from both girls when they saw me with Carol and Becky, but I ignored them.

We took a booth and Carol explained the deal that I had with Natasha and Becky shook her head in disbelief.

"She had that and she fucked it up? That girl is seriously brain dead. I want that deal. I'll take it in a heart beat."

"Back up bitch. I keep telling you that I got here first."

"And I keep reminding you that we have always shared and he proved tonight that he can handle both of us."

She looked at me and said, "What say you Bobby?"

"Bobby would say that he would be a fool to say no, but Bobby is also just a little bit skittish since being burned by Natasha."

"I can't speak for the other slut" Carol said, "but I will promise that you will get my full attention every Friday through Sunday and all my breaks and vacations."

"Count me in too" Becky said.

"There is more to it girls and before you go making promises you need to know what you are getting into."

I explained how my life was set up as far as the plant was concerned.

"When you are on summer break I will be working. I get two weeks off during the summer, but that is all I get and even then on the weeks I work I can't even say that I'll be working on days. I tend to be moved around a lot. Are you sure that you want to gamble your summer on something like that?"

"Not a problem for me" Carol said. "I'll be working too."

"So will I" Becky said. "Come on Rob; what do you have to lose? I mean besides the weight that Carol and I will work off of you."

"You are serious? Both of you?"

"I am" Carol said.

"Me too" said Becky.

"Okay, but it won't start until next Saturday. I have a full schedule every day during the week and I don't get off work until after midnight. I'll be free from around two on Saturday until school starts on Monday. I expect that you will both be going back to school sometime Sunday so we won't have much time together."

"Okay then; how about this then" Becky said. "The deal will start at three o'clock this coming Saturday. Plan on being with the two of us until five on Sunday and then every weekend from then on. Okay?"

I looked at Carol and she said, "Works for me."

I shrugged and said, "Okay ladies. We have a deal."

++++++++++++++++++++

Monday morning my alarm mouth was on the job and once up I partook of the usual. I was mounted cowgirl and then was ridden until I had to get off and then I rolled into the missionary. Some sixty-nine and then anal followed by the cock wash, blow job and doggie. I moved to get mom into another sixty-nine but she said no.

"I have to meet Marge for an early lunch. Your father is going out of town and Marge is going with him on this trip so we need to meet early for lunch."

Once she left the room I called Mary and told her I could be there by ten if she still wanted me to stop by and of course she did. I got the usual directions:

"You know where to find me."

And as usual I did. Only she wasn't alone. A naked Pam was looking up at me from the bed. Mary laughed and said:

"I told you there were ways to work around Mark's dropping in early."

Mary graciously let Pam have first crack at me since she had been so long with out. I guess it would be more accurate to say that her crack got first crack at me. Whatever. Between the two sisters I was walking funny when I left Mary's at two-fifteen to go into work.

Marge had already left on her trip with dad and Shelly was on a week's vacation. Gloria was celebrating her time of the month and Andrea was staying away from me. I thought I was going to get some rest, but Tina disabused me of that idea.

"I'm getting married Saturday so I have to get my fill in the next five days. Marge won't be back until late tomorrow evening so it is just you and me lover."

It was a shaken Bobby who stumbled up to the time clock to punch in.

The week was almost the same as the previous. At work I was used as a reliever for three days and a safety inspector for two. As far as the harem was concerned at work it was Tina and me for two days and then Tina and Marge for two days and then Tina and Gloria on Friday. Tina swore that she was going to be a faithful wife and I wished her luck and gave her a kiss goodbye.

As far as the harem away from work was concerned mom was waiting up for me when I got home and she took me to bed with her since dad wasn't home. Tuesday she kept me at it until two and then Wednesday Marge was home so she turned me loose at eleven to go meet Marge and I called Mary and went to visit her. Mary made me promise to come over at ten on Thursday and I went even though mom bitched about my leaving early. When I got to Mary's Pam was there and the two of them worked me until two-thirty.

I was one wore out puppy when I fell into bed Friday night and I thanked God for his making my dad take my mom to Vegas for the weekend. I could sleep in on a Saturday for the first time in I couldn't remember when. As I slipped out to sleep I was remembering that my deal with Carol and Becky was going to start the next afternoon. I made a mental note to myself to load up on vitamins.

To be continued.