All Comments on 'A Well Laid Plan Ch. 02'

by Art Martin

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
who want there wife with a jerk like bill

its' stupid and what kind of rules for whoring.how can you trust dumbass bill,he might do or say anything anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Try thinking without your dicks dumbass

Sam you dumbass YOUR wife is on medication for depression, drinking and goin missin and you still are thinkin with your dick you dumbass - mind you these guys have already fucked around on their women once before so what does it matter if one of the wives is depressed and may likely end up in the nut house cause she cant handle it. As long as her hubby gets his dick in her best friend its all ok.

As for the friend Lisa and her jerk hubby Bill with friends like this you dont need enemies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gentlemen, using that word with reservation

and slut Lisa. Don't you have any compassion for someone else. Janet is not in her right mind taking drugs and booze. You guys should think with your big head rather than you little head. Lisa, you are a wanton slut that will spread her legs for anybody. In realty, all of you deserve each other and maybe someone will catch a deadly disease and it will be passed to everybody.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

I gathered from most of the story that Lisa was horny most of the time and would just as soon take on both husbands with out a mutual agreement to swap. This story was extremely erotic and would be an ideal situation to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Sad Story and A Waste of the Writers Time

Talented Yes but warped more so. Contrived to excess and who in gods name could tolerate crude weird Bill and his jumping her asshole ahead of the agreed schedule while calling to tie up the line for chuckles on his best friend(?).

Gee no one but the wimpie husband who says whats an hour, a drunk wife and an asshole friend(?) as long as he diped his cock into Billies whore who could care less for her long time friend.

So writer, all that effort and you created a crude asshole rapist, a wife whore who pushed her good friend into something that wasn't discussed or agreed to and doesn't give a shit for her friend, and a wimp helpless husband who can't read shit from his low suck up position trying to keep his whore in the game.

In ch. 3 does he let everyone roll over him again to watch his good buddy fuck his comatose whore again then in her ass - 9 times?

You charged the wrong emotions writer but wrung it out till the end as you planned. That left you with the sick one's jacking off over your designed helpless wimp male.

The helpless wimp and his now psychotic wife whore are your main props. Sweet huh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Story Hasn't Ended

I think the characterizations are pretty good.The probing of what upset Janet was fairly well done. Bill seems like a letch-jerk, no sophistication or sensitivity at all---just a lout. Lisa?---I kinda like Lisa, but she is not really Jan's friend. Lisa is Lisa's friend. Lisa seems to be the dominant personality of the four. She seems to be making everything happen.

There has to be a Chapter 3.This thing is not finished.I don't know, Art Martin, how much further you can go with this story without it getting derailed into absurdity and improbable motivations. We are getting close to a cheating situation, a rape or nonconsensual sex, or a rehash of the tale with psycho-babble. Maybe you have an interesting wrinkle in the plot to reveal, but the odds for success are getting less likely.

I gave this a 75 because the story should have ended with some decision.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Pretyy good story

but all I really see is Jan and Sam won't be married much longer. Not if they continue with Bill and Lisa. It almost ended as it was and more action will finish it. Finding out your wife just can't wait to fuck another man isn't very mind settling. He could wait; why couldn't she? Too many doubts and mistrust arise.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
was very glad....

to see a new chapter...more? i liked that you gave the story good cement background...more than what was in the first chapter although i liked that chapter also. Nothing to comment on how this story could/should go..its your baby and i'll enjoy the fruits of your labours*smile*...look forward to reading on. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

ohioohioalmost 18 years ago
looking forward to the next chapter

You write well, and the different attitudes the characters have towards what they've done is making it interesting. I look forward to seeing where you take them in Chapter 3.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Chapter 3?

Done very well, just the right balance of character development and recreational sex, looking forward to where story can go. Waiting for chapter 3... even a 4 if you can

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You got to be a swinger to love this

This was really fun Jan enjoys all this but later feels guilty She needs reassurance & she needs to stop the xanax If she came to me I'd have given her a piece of my mind & sent her home without Xanax .That was fun & sounds real Thanx for all the fun Please write more if you get together again

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The worst shit of the ages.

Totally talentless Pomy's mental excreta !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Two dickheads

Both thinking with their dicks - what's next the wife in a mental insitution while the husband screws her friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Total shit of a story by a total shit of a "writer" !

Why people like this don't believe in euthanasia ??

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
I normally don't call the men in the stories wimps, but Sam is definitely a wimp!

I feel like Sam should get kicked in the dick. His wife is silently suffering and he is too busy trying to be diplomatic with his asshole of a best friend. After all of this shit he should stand up and say that the swapping days are over. Period. It is obvious that this path will eventually destroy his marriage and his wife. He needs to decide that his marriage is more important than his friendship. I wouldn't let Bill anywhere near my wife.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Sam is One Dumb Shit!

Can't this guy see the signs that Jan wants out of this bullshit situation before it goes too far?! This kind of story frustrates the piss out of me in that I feel like smacking this asshole Sam and saying ,either stop this shit or you'll lose your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

SAM SHOULD have divorced her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The whole thing from the beginning was domed to failure.STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Confused Sam?

Sam seems to be confused most of the time. He's always letting Bill make the decisions. By Jan's reaction, What makes him think she wants to do it so soon again? And what makes Sam so sure Jan wants to do it with him again? Had they been getting it on behind Sam and Lisa's back? She sure acted like she did. Why isn't Sam trying to find out whats wrong with Jan? Why did he need to seduce her so bad when she was trying to tell him why she was feeling the way she did? Actually, Sam doesn't seem to be all there. Nice story, but? Same thing. No ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

sick couples no real marriage between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

sorry group

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Weak, useless.men married to willing whores.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

One of the dumbest storylines ever. Bill is a horndog, as is his slutty wife, Lisa. Sam is just plain stupid and doesn't see what his pitiful wife really wants is a good marriage. Sam just doesn't see that Jan doesn't want to "swing".... All the characters are very predictable, with no redeeming qualities. So far this sad tale of "swinging" is just plain bad. 1/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bill is nothing but a fucking PIG.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Someone needs to kill Bill and Sam is just a stupid pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous