All Comments on 'A Well Laid Plan Ch. 03'

by Art Martin

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Much ado about nothing

Waste of space all that bullshit about the wife taking meds and they end up doin the same ole. Why all the agony - all of them were into the wife swappin - could of cut to the chase in the first place and cut out all the hypocritical bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
making life hard for nothing

the wrong head in charge.think about it for a minute,some thing is wrong with the marriage for to go looking for help as the women did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not as planned, but ok

What was all the buildup with Bill? Why the angst? The story definitly didn't turn out the way I was hoped, immagined, or expected. I still liked the sex scenes, but the plot just died.

Thanks for all the hard work none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
If that's how you want it.

I once had a friend like Bill. His mouyh outran his brain once to often and I told him adios. As for ever allowing him anywhere near my wife, even fully dressed, forget it! People like Bill have no respect for anyone or anything.

Ah hell, the story was OK, but I was really hoping Bill would get tossed out on his ear, leaving SAM to console both girls. Maybe the black fisherman could help out too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Wasted Vasilation With Braindeaded Certainty

Back into the muck by choice with the asshole next door who will fuck you up.

This was crudely absurdly predictable for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good stuff

I really enjoyed this story. Post some more loving wifes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fulfillment is ... Bill?

So Jan wants a full life, to get what she's been missing, to be sexually fulfilled. And that means ... Bill?

Sorry, but his personality sucks out all the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
First of all let me say that I am glad I am not

like the people in the story. I'm no prude, just the opposite, however I believe in some sort of control. Your characters had none. They were just complete animals. Yeah if fucking requires a modicum of smarts then how is ot that every species on earth does it. Dogs,cats, pigs,wart hogs...ypu name it. I am proud to say that I am a little more in control of myself that you or your characters are. They are with out scruples. I have scruples. Your men, (used loseley) are like the men that would fuck mud. I lost all respect for them when they fucked the woman at the camp. They are men that will fuck mud. So I guess this is all about your story. I gave it an honest try to understand but you lost me and probably just about everyreader that has scruples. Evidently you dont. Hey that's you..I'm me and I'd rather be me than you anyday. marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Gross and Stupid

ne of the worst swinging stories I have tried to read. Any body that would let Bill at his wife is a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gross and stupid

I agree with the preivious guy gross and lots of stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I agree

i don't know who I disliked the most, the ball less husband or the idiot self centered neighbor. Couple of divorces comming up, they deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

Great storyline,kept my interest until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The worst shit by a degenerate Pomy wimp !!

This nation of perverts should be thrown into sea so fish have some food.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We had to wade through a lot of setup to a cliche ending

It is no surprise for the ending, but is a big waste of time for the author to take so long and use such lousy story material to have it end with a swinging lifestyle between neighbors. Personally over the wordy story I started losing respect for all the four people involved quite early. In the complete respect was long gone for all four.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago
In the beginning there were four

Then 12, finally over 40. But in the end there is only one. And that one which is all of us must be able to wake in the morning and smile. Or their life has no meaning.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Tired of the same black cliche's

I liked the story until I read the part about Lester. Who the fuck was that? I have never talked liked that. My father has never talked like that. My grandfather didn't talk like that before he died. Black people don't talk like that anymore!! This isn't The Color Purple. I wish some of you authors would get to know some black people before you start using the same tired cliché's in your stories. We are not slaves who talk like this guy. We are not manipulative rapists who get off on trapping white women. We are not big dicked, brainless assholes who are only good at sports and sex. Stop looking at rap videos and watching interracial porn to find out about us. The story was good up until that point, but I couldn't even finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The story was doing

The story was doing fine untill the racist bigot author decided to use a 175 year-old stereotype in the portrayal of the grounds keeper. I would've gave the story a higher rating if that had not been included. It would've been better if ol Uncle Tom just came over and threw the sorry excuse for a husband into the Lake and then proceeded to show Jan what it's like to get fucked with a big ole fat black cock. After that she'll probably start throwing rocks at two white idiots, or want to start hanging out in the projects doing gang bangs and crack. I bet she'll have some new rules then.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Another Unhappy Ending!

In my opinion,what makes marriage special is the singular,sexual bond between husband and wife. Once they started with the regular foursome,in its various forms,that connection is spread thinner in a muddled,confusing way. Physically it may be better,for awhile anyway,but emotionally and intellectually the connection between husband and wife begins to break down. Would have really enjoyed this saga ending with Sam and Jan strengthening their singular connection,to the sexual exclusion of Lisa and Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too Long

This could have been wrapped up in two chapters. Chapter 3 should have been titled "Blah, Blah, Blah."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty good story, and well written.

Suspending reality, which we all should do on this site, I enjoyed it. Sexy with a little drama, and not overdoing the sex acts. Thanks.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

meh, this was all over the damn place with everyone changing minds and going behind backs, and the interracial jive talk crap, and just all around too long and too hard to keep an idea of what the hell was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your choice

Personally I see problems ahead but they all agreed. Unlike serial cheating wife exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

TRUE STORY NO SCAM

SHE WAS COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR IN HELENA MONTANA.Coerced male student-threatened to flink him-told anumber of people

Damage done to student's reputation, lost his job, wife and sons moved out

Profile is friend's way of helping karma and warning others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Poor story...

crudely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well, they always say there are more lunatics out of the asylum than inside.

This bunch are clearly crazy.

I wonder how long it will take them to become just more divorce statistics.

A dumb story about even dumber people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bill

Bill is a jerk. He's a very unlikeable character. He definitely doesn't deserve sex with either woman. If he wasn't an ass this would be a decent story. I kept waiting for something to happen to him in the end. He ruins this story.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
What?

I can't believe someone actually wrote this story and submitted it for publication. Are we really to imagine there could be people as dumb as this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crap!

The worst story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bill needs an attitude adjustment

With a baseball bat up side his head!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Awful

Story about a group of human animals with no conscience or self control. More so called authors should take Javmor's advice to heart before writing black characters. I have read and enjoyed his stories and I did not know he was black. Now that I know, he is still one of my favorites.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a fucking stupid story, I’m so sorry I wasted all that time reading this shit. Never again with this author that’s for sure.

My God! What an awful tale about 4 dimwits fucking

Scores 1/5 if I could give it 0 l would.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Now!

Start hiding money right the fuck NOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why on God's earth would the narrator want to spend even 5 minutes around Bill let alone let him fuck his wife? I don't give a shit if people decide to "swing" though it's not for us, but Bill is such an asshole that even if I were a "swinger" I wouldn't let him anywhere near my wife.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

This would have been much more interesting if he and Lisa would have shown up before 7 to say no

I think it could have been a great Raac

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

None of the characters have redeeming qualities of character

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

That Bill guy is a straight up douchebag and who could be friends with him let alone share your beautiful wife with him

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just real good friends having fun together. As long as they keep it between themselves and generally respect each other, there should not be a problem. Bill is just an emotional, excitable guy, but he actually loves his friends. As far as the writing goes, very good, descriptive and extremely HOT. Dialogue and conversation was also well constructed. I enjoyed the series very much. The other commentators who hated the story and showed extreme vitriol, you know what it was about. Why the hell did you morons read the whole thing. Jerkoffs!

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

This was so bad I'm going to punch a hamster 🐹 in the face now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous