All Comments on 'A Werewolf in Office Clothing'

by NaokoSmith

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so this is a dog fucker story since she only wants to fuck him as a dog?

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

The story is kind of confusing. One minute I thought Col was a dog then again I thought he was a werewolf.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for comments

As I was writing this story I thought that having a boyfriend who sometimes turns into a wolf might be a bit like having a really cool pet dog. Sorry if you didn't find that sexy! Keep the comments coming 'tho, it's great to get feedback. I was thinking about writing some more about Col and his pack but perhaps not! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Really enjoyed the story. I, for one, would love it if you wrote more of Col. and his pack

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Arf Arf

Bestiality is as old as prostitution. Baaaa baaaa bend over.

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Fun!

Nice twist on the typical were story. Wouldn't mind more. :-)

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years agoAuthor
Werewolfality

Now JonATaylor, I'm sure you know that bestiality is not permitted on this site! This story is just a (para)normal bit of fun ;)

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
I like this.

You get 5 stars.

NekoParksNekoParksover 11 years ago
More please, Ms. Smith...

I love your story--sexy and funny. At least this man's best friend can walk himself. As to the bestiality comments, I say: what's a little fur between friends? LOL!

drews_lette11drews_lette11over 11 years ago
Jury still out

this was good story but it was really hard to follow. It kept jumping from one thing to the next without any real transition. Grammar was deplorable, could barely make out some of the sentences or what in the world you meant. Don't get me wrong, it was an interesting story, but please, next time you write a story, find an editor and flesh out more detail in the story BEFORE you post it. Its hard to enjoy a story when you can barely follow it.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I am really grateful for the critical feedback. I know you're right! I've been writing for a little while and not quite sure about my work but I've managed to get some feedback now that made me realise my writing style is opaque. When you've written the story and read and re-read it multiple times it's hard to tell if there are problems with it. You'll be glad to hear I've got an editor for the stories I'm writing now. Really big thanks for this honest feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely!

I wasn't sure how your slightly detached tone was going to work in the contemporary setting, but I enjoyed it just as much as the fantasy settings. I was wrapped up enough in the story that I didn't note grammatical errors (and these usually stand out for me!). My favorite part of the piece was the bits of dog-like behavior that seeped into human life. However, you are also saying Col is wolf; please make it clear which, so as not to break your own spell.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Wow thanks for this. Great to get a vote of confidence in this very different genre from someone who's used to my opaque writing style.

I dashed this story off rather quickly, mainly as a laugh because I wanted to see if I could write a werewolf story that has safe sex in it. I haven't seen anyone yet say that bit didn't work, which is good news!

I'm working on some more stories about Col's pack. I'm taking more care about those ones and looking for help with the grammatical errors, finally I've realised how much a good editor can do for your story. I really welcome feedback about what worked and what didn't which I can use to hone the new set of stories. (I must have a think about the dog/wolf thing.)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 11 years ago
Not your usual run of the mill werewolf tales - and that's excellent!

I enjoyed how Col was not the "usual" were, being short and squat with a short cock. Something that disturbed me was the "faecal whiff" as he was going down on her, but I thought - even in non-human fiction, it was quite hilarious to get that reality of being a human being when fucking! Keep writing will you! I like it! 5 *

MrPezmanMrPezmanalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful read

I enjoy a good werewolf tale, and I think you did an amazing job with this one. I wouldn't mind finding a woman like Bryony myself!

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Cheers guys! Thank you for the lovely comments on this early werewolf story of mine. I have got great editorial support since the days this was branded 'depraved filth' on Amazon (LOL, the downloads have been pouring off ever since!) so I hope the writing is tidier. I am still myself very fond of the characters and the story. I really appreciate having some fellow fans of a different take on the paranormal :heart:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damned clever

A most interesting tale;

Thank you, Duchess.

Big Hug

HP

sheabluesheabluealmost 10 years ago
Well, that was unexpected!

And fucking brilliant! Seriously a hilarious and sexy take on the werewolf story. I'm in love with these characters and can't wait to read more. I don't get the confusion between dog and wolf, they are closely related as it is? Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i'am glad

I"am glad to see there is someone out there who can tell such a colourful and viberent story,but and I only have one. Maybe col could have made up for what he lacked in penial length with the use of the useual K9 tongue length .Other than that I loved your captivating , discriptive and sentual combination .I will look forward to see what elce you have locked away

cheers jm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Half human half wolf...isn't that a dog?

I really enjoyed his dog like features as I think that a where wolf, being half human and half wolf is actually a dog, as dogs are half human half wolf too!

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Wonderful

I found this story fun. It made me smile to see the warewolf have a frolicky side. I enjoyed the feeling of love and utter acceptance of the leading lady. Thank you for sharing your thoughts,time and talent with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous