All Comments on 'A Whore is Born Ch. 01'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Why!

Good stroke story, Not sure this if this shouldn't be in group sex or erotic couplings I do not see any loving wife here!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Edit Future Submissions

Many errors in here, including the use of wrong names (Katie became Victoria once, Frank became James, shirt became shit) as well as other simple errors that should have been caught: Jack said "The way her cunt clings to my pussy suggests..." Um, Jack doesn't have a pussy.

If you catch obvious errors (sucha as, "aware that is was his wide here today") the stories will be much easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice yarn

Love the reluctant couple theme. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Shoddy Editing

I agree with the previous poster. It would have been such a better story with some better editing. The errors distracted from the story, which itself was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
poorly written

At the bottom of page one, you see that Katie expected a bunch of old men. On the very next page, you say that she was expecting younger men. did you even read the story when you were done? Maybe if you had , the men would have been STARING at her ass instead of STARRING at it. Maybe Katie wouldn't have suddenly turned into Victoria. And maybe...forget it, there's just too much to list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic story

ignore those who can not look past the editing. The story itself was a fantastic read, please continue this. I need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Attention to detail...

A good story, spoilt by bad grammar and spelling. Also, some name changes, etc, as others have said.

A bit more attention to detail in future......proof-reading, etc?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good change from your IR but still a poor story

good women dont let anyone talk them into being whores. It takes a special kind of mental mindset to function on the level of a whore, common or not. And I agree you do neet an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Proof read and continue writing, i want more!!!!!!

Listen, yes you have errors that should of been caught if you proof read this story. But, you still have a good story. I do not see any published authors here. If people have a problem with your interracial stories then why are they (you) reading skip his stories. Please continue with this and your other stories.

melsdadmelsdadover 16 years ago
OoooH! what a great read

Ignore the deluded fools who try to pretend they're actually reading these stories with a view to being critics, when all they're doing is whacking off to your great effort just like everyone else. Next thing they'll tell us they only buy Playboy for the articles, lol.

I loved your story, if I ever win the Lotto, I'll seek out such a club and experience this fantasy for real, lol.

Gotta go, I feel like another story and another wank, lol.

Thanks very much for your huge effort, it was very much appreciated and enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your story. As others have stated, proofread or get an editor to help. Also, I find it difficult to imagine that a woman who is accustomed to 5 inches can easily accomodate 11 inches. All of the women I see in porn movies that deep throat a large cock always gag and choke and never have I seen someone easily fuck a womans throat with an 11" cock. All in all, it was a great story though. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap

Unimaginative excrement.

DocCISDocCISover 16 years ago
Good, but needs editing...

As mentioned, a bit of editing is definitely needed; however, the story is good enough not to turn most people away from reading the full thing. Get an editor to preview it would definitely help as there were some glaring errors that should have been caught.<br><br>Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Magical Combination

All in all, like the others who posted their comments, I really enjoy you work even when sometimes it gets confussing due to all those aspects and the over elaborated explanaition about the plot ( I tend to do the same when Im writting my stories too )

But what attracts me to keep reading your stories, is that magical combination between virtude and evil, faithfulness and betrayal, That sweet turning point where you put to all your female characters, where they have to make their decissions between "having to do( or at least try )whats is the right thing to do and to sucumb to their inner emotions and primal needs.

I had made some drawings about your stories, if you are intersted in seeing some of them, please drop me a line to roggerbbit@yahoo.com . I would be delighted to share them with U.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more please

I want more. Please.

malay_malemalay_maleover 16 years ago
Great piece of action!!

Took me a while to finish it cos it's hot at every turn... the description is vivid and do continue it!!! Love your story :]

oldwinooldwinoabout 16 years ago
Diabolical

great story. Love the way you built the players and the scene. You could have spent more time with them.

Not a fan of a cock cumming every three lines.

This could become a training manuel for how to make a young woman into a cum slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...add COLOR to this PERFECT experience..!!!

...you may be 10 steps ahead of me..but this XXXcellent series needs BLACK STALLIONS added to this lady's total transformation...she needs the continued logistics of unexhaustable BLACK ADONNIS PIPE LAYERS to universally mold her into this lifestyle...to become the available vessel for the NEW WORLD CULTURE...WHITE WOMEN BREEDERS for THE SUPREME BLACK RACE...now ready to exterminate 'whitey'..the inferior world culture!!!...white women WANT TO breed with BLACK MEN...to put international culture where it belongs...whitey has ruined everything he's touched...and is being replaced/exterminated...thru his own actions and greed..YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXXXXOXOXO...;)))

glwadysglwadysover 15 years ago
Unbeliveable

What a waste of time, not exactly Shakespeare is it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHY SO GD WORDY ?!?!?!?

Excellent ideas-great story - but every time an idea could be said in 10 words this author takes 100! More than a little frustrating. Apparently paid by the word--or just likes listening to self talk. Would love to read the same story in less than novel form

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story. i love beautiful, shy, sexy wives who become sluts for big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perversion at its worst. Mindless and talentless.

Not worth your time reading !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
English

A great story but your English is atrocious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
English?? You expect English from a Pomy lowlife??

Those perverts grow up in the slums of England.Their double digit IQ won't allow them to finish even primary school.

And you expect proper English from this??? Preposterous !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOL @ comment below

Obviously that eunuch has no cock, any guy with a working pecker would get a chubby reading this. No wonder that commenter is such a foul mood, having no cock, no balls and no vag = bad attitude on life. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EXTREMELY POOR MORONIC WRITING!!!

FIRST OF ALL GET LAID - ON A CONSISTENT BASIS, SO THAT MAYBE THEN YOU WILL BEGIN TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOU COULD HAVE EASILY GOTTEN YOUR POINT ACROSS, & A HELL OF ALOT MORE EFFECTIVELY, ON ONLY ONE PAGE. GO TAKE WRITING CLASS OR SOMETHING -- AND SPELL / GRAMMER CHECK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
be careful all caps anon...

your virginity is showing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tooooooo much unnecessary narrative

Get to the point sooner. The build-up is wearisome.

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Okay

The story was okay. It's a topic common enough and was written well enough to pass the time. Not the best effort, but certainly far from the worst. I do find it amusing that two of the anonymous ranters are decidedly imbecilic in their anger. First off, all the sex is male on female...hardly the sign of a faggot as is so eloquently suggested. Secondly to the all caps anonymous, I wouldn't be criticizing anyone's spelling or grammar if I were you, since you misspelled the word grammar in your annoying little diatribe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hate adultery, but this was okay. Erotic enough

You should really get to the point. You lost my erection with the excessive and uneccessary composition. Reading this was actually tedious. It would also be more effective had you removed the husbands perspective. It was confusing and irrelevant. Also, to most commenters, stop with the "I'm so smart cause I have mediocre grammar and critizise others grammar". Typos are possible and it just makes you look pathetic and snobbish, & not the amusing form

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ridiculous

Too long, poor grammar, name confusion...waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Submission Story

Great story which builds to a fantastic climax (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF you expect from illiterate nigger ??

Just give the shit 1* it deserves !

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesabout 8 years ago
Good start but then..

Why do the fuckers always have to have monstrous cocks??????????

Such a great story line and then you go and fuck it all up with the size shit!

I just don't get the size thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
exaggerating

Not only these abnormal cocks, also beautiful long-legged fantastic spouses. Normal women are what it says: NORMAL. Same for the men.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Dear annoy! Just becasue you have a 2 inch cock don't get mad at the real men

described in the stories who had monster cocks. gave this a 5 for the size of his dick!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You need some damn literature lessons.

You start off your story so typically. Than afterwards you ramble on about complete fucking nonsense about a fucking fictional economy and how it's inflating, which has no real impact on that story what so ever. You than proceed to fucking repeat your self about the same shit over and over with different words. Once you finally got back on track to what the story is suppose to be about, you some how SPOIL the ENTIRE story with 5 fucking words LITERALLY! IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT GOOD STORY TELLING? But you ruin it even more by rambling on about nonsense and going into so much detail, that you end up repeating the same god damn thing with different words all over again. How the hell do you make the same mistake twice? I don't even want to know how many flaws are in the remaining 6 chapters.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
We are sister

I know exactly how Katie feels and what drives her, I can never say no once a man has me wet and wanting. It never seems like it takes much to get me horny and wet.

I realized early in my life I was a Slut. I love sex, I loved to make men cum with my mouth or my pussy and later on my ass. Loved your story.

Kisses,Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
tiresome

fun story line. well thought out scenario.

but quickly deteriorates to the same ole same ole.

prettiest of girls, biggest of tits imaginable

guys all have 20" cocks and can cum every 5 minutes

despite her beauty girl has never had oral or anal

her body betrays her until eventually she LOVES being raped.

can no one write more realistic sex to match a well thought out plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Facts undermine fantasy

Mortgage interest rates didn't shoot up after 2007 in fact they fell to all time lows

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosiealmost 4 years ago
good stuff

and from experience i know how easy this scenario can happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!!

Fuckin Hot! Loved it, especially the theme of leading Katie into everything by dominating her. And to Hell with the commenters who fancy themselves literary critics. Good overall story - Wish I’d have been the husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I believe there is something wrong with any man who considers the ass of a ten-year-old boy to be attractive on a woman.

Patricia169Patricia169over 1 year ago

heerlijk was ik maar Katie !

hopeful_wifehopeful_wifeover 1 year ago

A little more editing would have been awesome. Errors like using the wrong name for the girl take me out of the scene.

That said, I've just read the entire story, playing along the way... And with a dildo in my pussy and clamps on my nipples, I am quite pleased with the results.

rickylaw01rickylaw014 months ago

Kate must be Wonder Woman. In one scene you have her on her hands and knees with one guy fucking her with the dildo and a butt plug in her ass. Meantime she is sucking the the General's cock feeling his balls with one hand as she's stroking the base of his cock with the other. Only Wonder Woman would be able to be in that position without one hand on the ground to support her upper body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous