All Comments on 'A Wife Awoken Ch. 02'

by dirty_geezer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This Woman Disagrees

Nothing turns me on more than a man that likes to watch his "woman" take it from another cock. I don't get that pleasure now but when my last husband was alive he had me regularily fucked by as many big black cocks that we could find while he watched and sometimes participated. Those were the days. Oh such sweet memories. So dirty_geezer please keep up the good work and write us many similar stories..at least I can still cum while reading them even if I don't have a cock in me anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't let others negativity influence you

Don't let that last guy bother you,he goes on at length about what's wrong with you,yet obviously read your story,lol,and I'd venture to gain,probably reads the Loving Wives section almost exclusively.So let him fester in his own pissed off little world,keep up the good work,and I found your story arousing.

oldfogeyoldfogeyover 18 years ago
If you don't like it, why do you read it?

Like others who comment favorably about stories like this, I've known the pleasure of watching other men fuck my wife and often fucked theirs in the same bed. I loved seeing it happen whether or not they shared their wife with me. And for all the other people out there who claim they don't like this kind of story, why are you here?

If you like stories like this, I invite you to read mine, also in the loving wives section.

oldfogey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank You

Hallo good man,

That was really the kind of story I like! I did that myself with my woman a long time ago. And man did I like her go slutty...

Brings up nice fantasies of the past. So keep up the good work, please..

Greetings from Germany

uv61

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was fantastic,

I loved the way your wife, started to come to view sex was even better beeing watched, and the finally wanting more,to have to cocks,blew my mind,know it would be nice to have her let you take her arse, well a man with a big cock takes her pussy at the same time, That would really be a great ending to this story hearing all three of you ,havinf her wholes filled with a big cock and you in her arse. good luck

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
A Wife Awoken ch. 2

I "love" to watch another man fuck my hot sexy wife. It is the most exciting and arousoing thing there is. And there is something special about her having another man's cum in her pussy. Usually one of our/her friends fuck her at least once a week. Most times I'm present but sometimes she bring home a creampie. In fact, as I write this, she is out with her girlfriend and I would be surprised if she does not get fucked at least once before she gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
New Positions

Being a woman of violent and forced needs my self i enjoy restraint. Dont let her move hold her down and tease her no matter how much she begs. also i know i love new positions so a good one is you be on your knees while she lies on her back her legs around your neck lifting her hips and fucking her pussy like that. that helps you thrust even deeper.

<next time in that though you should join the group and helped him fuck ur wife>

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

As written by Joe Biden after he awoke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, I want my wife to give her arse to a colleague, bending her over his desk and Sodomizing her, she is close to doing it, might be at the Xmas party, that would be a good present, my wifey showing me her red, stretched arsehole with another man's spunk dribbling out, jingle bells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, I am hoping to get my wife to take another mans cock up her arse this year, while I fuck her mouth, I took her anal virginity years ago, she has not had anyone else up her bum yet, she has spoken about it when describing her fantasies so I am optimistic, really would like some video and photos of her being vigorously buggered and wifey on her knees cleaning up his cock with her mouth...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous