All Comments on 'A Wife for Owa Ch. 01'

by shiresa

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Orcs win one for a change

I enjoyed this story - different twist on the usual S/F story, keep up the good writing as I am looking forward to future chapters of a very interesting story.

FredricaForeverFredricaForeveralmost 19 years ago
Looking forward to Ch 2

Very nice writing, keep it up. I look forward to reading more of Owa and Anna.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Story! Finally we know more about orcs.

Your story showed much more depth than I thought it would at the start. Please share more of your excellent writing style with us. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
As engaging as it is erotic.

Looking forward to the next installment.

JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
Very creative story.

I like the primiss of this story. It is an unusual story. It still is a love story, even if the elf has no say in the matter. Please keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting....

Interesting story this is... Especially the part where Owa tells about having a goat being in love with him. *LOL* I'll look forward to the story..

G.A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What happens next??

you've gotta finish this story! Please?

Aquea

TintagliaTintagliaabout 16 years ago
When is the novel coming out?

I would not have thought it when I started reading the story, but Owa is a good guy! And that must be some instrument... ahem... I just wanna know what happens next, why is he especially lucky, what how when - ack. Start writing again!

*crosses her arms in front of her chest and glares at you*

now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it's fucking awesome FINISH IT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you sould finish this story

finish and submit to publisher

KojoteKojoteabout 11 years ago
It starts...

...with some good story telling and goes on to an intriguing idea and a great gepiction of your orcs. Even better because you give loads of info with few words. At the end of this you immediatly got a fave for it because you deserve that.

I immensely enjoyed this story and look forward to part two.

Thanks... A lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous