A Wife for Owa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiresa
shiresa
26 Followers

He gasped in sudden pleasure as she flicked her tongue across one of his nipples. He had never had a woman do this for him and he decided, trapped head and all, she could go on as long as she wanted to. He felt her mouth clamp down on his other nipple and moaned in pleasure as she started alternately sucking and flicking her tongue across it. When she bit down almost painfully hard on his nipple his arms jerked, ripping his best tunic in half and freeing his head so he could see her as she giggled and looked up at him and said something.

The damage done she went back to tugging at his belt. He could see from the smile on her face that she was deliberately taking longer than she had to. But the anticipation added to his already intense desire had him panting. He was unsure how much longer he could take the now painful pressure of his trapped manhood as it tried to straighten out where it had no room.

Finally she undid his belt and tugged at his pants. She couldn't pull them off with him sitting on the bunk so he stood and stepped out of them as she tugged them down to the floor.

He reached out for her but she slapped his hands away and pointed back to the chair saying something in a teasing voice.

He sat back down and waited patiently. He figured he owed her as much play as she wanted after what he had done in his rage yesterday.

She walked away across the room and slowly untied the knot holding her pants on. It was almost a dance the way she pulled the pants down just a tiny bit at a time until he could see almost all he wanted to see, then turned around and let the pants drop to the floor over her round smooth bottom.

She turned back giving him the view he had wanted and walked back across the floor to where he sat on the chair, not so patiently waiting.

His cock was standing straight at attention as she bent over and kissed it on the tip. She pushed his knees apart and kneeled between his legs. She pulled his manhood down to her face and took it into her mouth.

...........................................................

Anna wasn't a light skirt, but she had been alive long enough to have some experience with sex and she was doing all she could to drive him crazy with desire. It was a fun game, seeing just how long he could keep his control, but every time she touched him she felt that tingle now, and she wasn't sure how long she could hold out herself.

..........................................................

Owa watched her head bob up and down and felt her reach up with her hand and play with his balls. He hadn't thought she would be able to take much of him into her mouth, but she had worked her way about halfway down and was going a tiny bit deeper with every bob. He could feel the warm wetness inside her mouth and throat sliding around him and he decided he couldn't hold back anymore.

........................................................

Anna gave a startled squeak when he reached down and picked her up. She had been focusing on what she was doing and enjoying the warm tingles she felt anywhere her skin touched his.

She was amazed at his strength as he gently picked her up and surprised when he turned her over and grabbed her hips leaving her hanging upside down facing his chest. Then, when he changed his grip and spread her thighs putting her knees on his shoulders she got the idea and eagerly took his conveniently positioned cock in her mouth.

Anna gasped as he kissed the inside of her thighs slowly working his way to the middle, and moaned when she felt his tongue start licking and flicking where she wanted it so bad to be. She orgasmed almost instantly moaning and groaning around her full mouth. She had to stop to breath, but just as she had almost caught her breath another orgasm had her gasping. She caught what breath she could and started back to work using every trick she knew.

......................................................

The vibration of her moans on his cock as Owa used his tongue on her had him just about at the edge of his endurance. Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, she stopped and gasped to catch her breath. He kept right on going, hearing her next panting, and moaning orgasm.

When she took him back in her mouth he decided it was time to end it.

.....................................................

Anna had just stopped for breath again when she felt him change his grip again. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her over so they were face to face. Holding her in the air he pulled her to him and kissed her. As he lowered her, she reached down and guided him in. The healer had healed her but she still winced a little when he entered her. Straddling his legs she felt him pull her slowly down. As more and more of him went inside her she felt the raw lust of the magic take her and leaned over and kissed him. She felt his cock bottom out just as her weight settled on his legs. His hands tightened a bit as he started lifting her and lowering her slowly.

She bucked against him trying to make him go faster. He slowly increased his pace as she gasped through another orgasm. She kissed him every place she could reach. His mouth his chin his chest, her hungry mouth moaning and sucking as she bucked against him. He sped up to a driving pace lifting her and pulling her down slamming his cock into her again and again. She screamed out another orgasm and begged him to go faster and harder. Her hands wrapped in his hair pulled and pushed, forcing him to go faster.

She heard him start to grunt with exertion and nearing climax and she changed the kisses and sucks to bites. She took her hands from his hair and started clawing at his shoulders and arms; anything to keep this going, anything to make him last just a bit longer. With a final grunt and shudder he exploded into her and the rush of his cum filling her sent her over the top groaning out a massive orgasm. Her eyes rolled in her head as she rode him, now pulling herself up and down, as the orgasm seemed to go on and on.

A while later as she sat feeling boneless and full of happy afterglow she reached up and kissed Owa, her orc husband who she loved, even if she had no choice in the matter.

shiresa
shiresa
26 Followers