All Comments on 'A Wife Strays Ch. 03'

by LindaW

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
fregenfregenalmost 18 years ago
Why?

I have to ask myself why is she doing this? Why is she treating her husband with such total and utter disrespect?

The story really does not tell us her motivations. Sean is able to get her to have sex with him without trying very hard. Why? Is she feeling old? Unattractive? Is her husband ignoring her? I went back and reread parts 1 and 2. I see no indications that Mike is anything but a decent sort. She even says that she doesn’t want to cause Mike hurt or risk the happiness of her family.

I understand that she is obsessed with Sean. That the illicit sex is exciting. But isn’t possible to have an affair without her treating her husband in an absolutely crude and discourteous manner?

First off she lies to her husband. Okay, guess she has to if she is going to have an affair. Then she talks about her marital sexual practices with her lover. Wonder how she would have felt if he had done the same with his buddies. She goes on birth control so they don’t have to use condoms and because she like to feel him coming in her. She swallows her lover’s sperm but not her husband’s. She changes jobs to have more time with her lover. At Sean’s instigation she agrees to have sex with Mike immediately after having sex with him. *ON HER OWN INITIATIVE* she decides to then have Mike do oral sex on her immediately thereafter. She agrees to shave when Sean tells her to and again *ON HER OWN* decides to have her husband shave her for her lover…denying him coital sex until Sean gets her first. And while Sean says he wants anal sex she is the one who decides to go ahead and surprise him with it. Something she never did for her husband.

What total and utter disrespect! How superior she must feel! How stupid she must think her husband is! You have left hints that she will get her comeuppance. My only hope is that Sean shows his true colors. He obviously does not care for her - “you’re gagging for it” “bitch in heat.” If there is any justice in the world he will treat her with some of the disrespect and disregard that she is showing Mike, that Mike finds out and throws her out, and that her two children refuse to have anything to do with her.

Well written story. Difficult subject matter. Thank you for sharing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
Like Wanderer & CELT author is british

FOLKS

the BIG problem with this story and the other chapters is that the wife KEEPS saying -- at the time I did not realize... I did jot se this made me look .,.. etc etc

its in all 3 chapters... and Linda W says it again and again. WHY?

I mean if this is Just fantasy as she claims then why put this story in LW section? and 2nd more importanly why use THOSE words and Those phrases????

all of this eventually means that the whore wife IS going to get caught... but Linda W I am sure is not mart enough to figure this out. The Author is MISLEADING us into thinking something is going to happen then complains when WE pick up on those words...

keep in mind the author is British and jusT like other super wimp hubby wroters -- the wanderer and the Celt -- Linda W seems to have the same sort of problem... ANYONE WHO OBJECTS TO ANY BAD BEAHVIOR OR SEX OUTSIDE A MARRIAGE IS EVIL .

Imagine for a second being Linda W's husband and then some day reading this stuff. Its superbly well written... but how could a hubby of 20 years -- as the author claims to be married for that long with grown up kids --

NOT be more than a little concerned about what is going on in his wife's mind...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A problem with being British?

I'm sure, if I could be bothered to look, I could find as many, if not more American authors, who write in the same genre.

and on another point

"Linda W seems to have the same sort of problem... ANYONE WHO OBJECTS TO ANY BAD BEAHVIOR OR SEX OUTSIDE A MARRIAGE IS EVIL"

I have never expressed such an opinion - they are your words.

I would spend more time worrying about what is going on in your own mind than in mine. Why come to a site like this if you find people like myself and the others you mentioned, so objectionable.

Methinks the man doth protest too much

Linda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it works

I know after taking a woman anally she belong to you after.the woman I fuck in the ass all came back to me for more. One got married and moved away. When I seen her again she asked me if I still had that fetish. I said what fetish she said you know takeing women from behind. When I told her yes she said she miss it and wanted it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To The Writers Comments

Seeing as how you backed off on the husbands glorified demeanment this chapter - you seem to be realizing that the "H"s will never come in this wife takes no prisoners by derisively demeaning her loving husband of many happy years without a hint of any consequence in the story - so far.

Milady, if something offended your womanhood / motherhood then perception becomes your reality just as it has for the non-wimp / non-humiliation wanted male reader here.

Surely, you know that now as portrayed by your change in direction in this chapter. Now it is just her flailing fall into what she wants even knowing that she needs to be a sub to a younger male.

There is no need to be cute in your own defense - it just wins you a battle in your mind but contributes to losing the war and a vast amount of your customer readers.

There is a sense of it in your last comment and it was nice to see the human side of you (not who you are perceptually to us - as in a sense you are what you write). Argue it all you want but just like you are judged by your friends and your acts in life - it occurs here whether you want or need it or not.

So - on with the respect saving consequence - please (you are losing more readers the longer she demeans him).

Bring it home soon - please.

PS - very talented work - please don't waste it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
seconding the last observer, but more generally

I've yet to see very promiscuous men and women who are truly happy in real life.

Authors like to use, daily here, the phrase that "this is only a fiction." Surely enough, that's true! No one really, if they are sane, argues with that; what some of us are saying is:

What's going on in THAT MIND OF YOURS that come up with stories that demeands both men and women, especially women, and say tons of eroticism and happiness are derived out of such activities?

In real life, I've seen and known many women who just wanted to be "free like a man" and fuck as they please; many ended with kids, diseases, and a shattered life. But like these women characeters here, in these "loving stories," I've yet to see one "porn star" from my high school days in the mid 80's who have had a bad day, who cried, who're sadden, lonely, sick and no one to hold them ---- they all seem to make out all right! all seem to be just having perpetual fun all these years!

Talking about "eroticism"/porn: For the longest time I never understood why the guys in porn never, almost never, kiss the woman (kissing to me is more erotic than fucking):

Slowly it dawn on me: many of these women --- some of them are still in their early to mid 20's only --- are already quite diseased, blemished. When the camera makes a close focus you could see how rough the faces of most of these women are; you could see this despite the heavy make-up they put on.

('Tis why the porn guys don't kiss (but the argument that women can say "no" to kissing is baloney; money is what drives porn, not conditions set by little weak women who wnat to be "porn stars"; men in porn have so much more power than women in porn. Not because of any inherent thing OTHER THAN that men make up 90 percent of the VIEWING audience and it is AUDIENCE which drives porn industry; and men porn GET to do as they please with women in porn --- not just cum but also spit saliva into their mouths; gross to us is, of course, erotic to these women!); women can just scream and pretend they have unceasing orgasms, when in reality it is likely that like that at all.)

Anyway,,, It's good that these are just "fantasies", dear hard working authors!

Any women who are dumb enough to try them will end up very unhappy. Women in the forties and fifties and beyond, in reality, don't have as good a chance of marrying guys in the 20s, 30s, or 40s who prefer women young than them, so they could start families (some a second times; others a third or fourth).

Women have a lot more to lose than guys. In more than one way.

Silly how I sometimes feel bad for those poor women --- so beautiful, so many of them --- who made my boyhood masturbatory a good one! I hope most of them, if not all of them, are retired living in mansions in the Bahamas; they gave so much to me and society (like these women here, who are loved by their nice but naive and clewless husbands and big loving multiple romeo's to death)! LOL

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
1 more time for the stupid people out there

LINDA W says

06/30/06 by Anonymous in UK

"Linda W seems to have the same sort of problem... ANYONE WHO OBJECTS TO ANY BAD BEAHVIOR OR SEX OUTSIDE A MARRIAGE IS EVIL"

I have never expressed such an opinion - they are your words.

I would spend more time worrying about what is going on in your own mind than in mine. Why come to a site like this if you find people like myself and the others you mentioned, so objectionable.

Methinks the man doth protest too much...."

Look MacBeth I will make the point again. I dont find your stories objectionable ...its the shallowness of the character and the fact that you are intentionally misleading --or lying -- about where you will take ths story.

WHY tells us in chapter 1 and 2 that the wife will eventually get caught if she never does?

what has the hubby been doing to cause the wife to take ona KID as a lover? doe he spend all his tiem looking at Gay men sites? chat rooms? cheating? looking at porn?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you Lin

I loved reading your fantasies. I think you write well and even gave us a bit of insight into a womens desires.

Have you ever read 'The Bride Stripped Bare'?

CMAU (forgot my log in password. I'm an author here)

LindaWLindaWalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Once more for the not so stupid

Hi again Harry,

Still trying to get your point across. The problem with hanging a story of a simple fantasy is that I don't know how it will end up. I don't recall saying she was going to get caught in the earlier chapters, but of course that is always a possibility, as with any affair.

And as to does the husband ..." spend all his tiem looking at Gay men sites? chat rooms? cheating? looking at porn?", I don't know. He could possibly be in Literotica, reading stories and posting replies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the stupid husband

The stupid husband is so blind that he cant see his own bitch of a wife cheating on him i hope he has his brains turned on and running he should have herfollowed then get the evidence then have her served with divorce papers.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not all........

Please do not tar all Brits with the same brush, this author has extremely sick fantasies and should have put this story into Loving Wives where all the other cheating bitch stories belong.Any wife who acts this way is extremely sick and should be removed from the gene pool.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Pregged?

With all that fucking I am mystified as to why or how you did not get his baby shot into your belly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
she's a pip

there is this behavior and she rationalizes it, immensely. husband probablyt would pick up uninbtended cues from her, something is different, more open to...and so on.

timing of the game, before she out on her own and able to do him anyone else whenever, and w/o interference from ex husband. and she blames him ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love the way this woman fucked her lover

so sexy and it pissed off the ass w/o a name! So keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mentally Ill

You have written a story of a woman is emotionally and mentally ill. She abuses herself, her husband, and her marriage. She is one of the worst types of women. She is not in love with her husband, she may love him like some people love their dog but she is not in love with him. Why be married if you are a worthless wife? Perhaps she needs the cover of a husband to hide her real ugly self. Perhaps she needs the lifestyle that she could not have by herself. Perhaps the needs the financial support being married brings. But it is obvious the husband in no needs her, it is totally her dependence that keeps the marriage there. You cant act as this woman does in all cases against her best interest, emotionally, financially, physically, or medically, without being mentally ill and so a slow pathway to suicide. She needs help now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, what ever happened

to just reading a story for the value of entertainment. Seems like some readers write a book of criticism, wonder why they are not publishing some of their fantasy and personal believes on this site. Appears like they wish to shove their opinions down the throats of other readers. I could care less what other readers say, it's what I think that's important. I don't have to identify myself to appear important so others can see how noble my cause is, defeating the characters of an authors fantasy. Just makes me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
an epiphany?

She does things that would raise suspicions and the curiosity of husband. A pi to follow her, where she felt very secure in the deception and a tad careless too. the maturity factor dawned on her well into their affair. And sean, and her, able to get away and have stories that were believable?

I think she'd may find the 'we need to talk' statement to her from michael, presented with the audio, visual and reports, and now my soon to be ex wife, get out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Typical female response

And this is why God bleads women every month

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was thinking it would be nice for her to be served, thrown out, cards cancelled and anything else to make her life what it desreved to be

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SLIPPERY SLOPE

lies a deep deep chasm, from which there is no return. TK U MLJ LV NV

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
Wife Strays

Finished reading chs. 2 and 3

You have a great story telling ability, with letting us feel the emotion and feelings. I hope you post many more soon!

Harvey in Alabama

hdluke@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story teller and woman.

I envy your husband. It is a pity that anonymous women that are jealousy about you don't have courage to post their fantasies or such a beautifull picture as you did. They have not the mental and phisical atributes todo so. Nobody will live for ever, even a such a beautifull flower. For me, while alive I will remember your womanly figure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LindaW is a very good story teller. Her stories are totally realistic.

In Ch. 1, the female protagonist, Lin, was just an average married woman who lived a contented life... Then a totally unforeseeable event makes her realize she wants more out of live than she is getting.

In Ch. 2 Lin realizes that a person has her or his comfort zone.

In this chapter Lin continues her illicit relationship and learns more about herself & about Sean. She also learns she likes anal!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE PICTURE ON MEMBER PAGE IS PRICELESS!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 5 years ago
Well written...

That this is an exceptionally well-written story is evident from the very strong emotions that are expressed in the comments. It has stirred up and provoked thoughts and emotions far beyond that of most stories, which is a main purpose in story-telling. As to the commentator that says that we do not really get to see her motivations, in real-life affairs like this one the man or woman very often does not know, or at least consciously realize, his/her emotions. LindaW is a very strong writer and I would very much like to see more of her work.

EzrollinEzrollinover 1 year ago

Some of the comments are totally ignorant, my apologies. This is a site for erotic fantasies, but in truth stranger things happen in real life every day. Your story was well written with a progressive storyline. My only criticism would be the abrupt ending...is there more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Linda is just a woman who liked a younger man and gave her whole body to him for the love of sex. The author fantasized the relationship and the whole story was possible. I would have prepared her rectum for the penetration with oral application. I suspect this author will give us more, perhaps taking the younger man and use bondage to test his mettle for submission. She deserves to take him like he takes women.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous