All Comments on 'A Wife Submits'

by Isaac00

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
cuck story

well written if you like that kind of thing - but a cuck story just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a sick fucked up story.

Gotta be written by a sicko who posts similar garbage under different names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to mentally ill to read

the woman in this story needs to die faster thans her AIDS will kill her

Joe needs to be castrated and sent to prison

And her husband needs crawl back under the carpet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice. Real filth.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Isacc00

I guess the lobotomy worked. WTF!!!!!! Really bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

I always advise Literotica authors to not allow comments because of the mean-spirited readers that seem to always have something ugly to say. Regardless, I thought the story was well constructed and well writen. Changing from first person to third person at the end was a little distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

No need to read this story. Cuck stories belong in the fetish section. No vote was given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to the person

who said well done i wonder do you really think that way or are you just retarded.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
So

Will is married to a filfthy trollop. Nice.

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 12 years ago
You need an editor badly

From the sounds of it the woman sounds like she has mental issues. Not to mention the grammar and the story line being hard to follow. I mean none of this makes sense guy tells her he has no interest in her yet passes her out like a treat to his friends then uses her to get off. Sorry but myself I would never let myself be used like a whore like that or lay with someone who would not let me cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice story needing a next chapter !

Any chance to have a part 2 ?

Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Did

this woman have a lobotomy? Did her husband have an IQ of 20. Her reasoning ability clearly is non-functioning and we are lfet with a cheating story populated by stupid, stupid spouses and selfish characters who only care about themselves. Dumb plot, dumb charaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pity, Pity, Pity

That is all this author wants. His name is not Isaac; it is Will. But just telling her story will not let him get even with her. Too bad, sooooo sad.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Gratuitous attack

Joe the Bull is remarkably manipulative, almost certainly a sociopath. Sweety screwed up at the reunion. However, when Hubby Will informs her that she was outed by Bull, she should have recognized that Bull had attacked her marriage with a potentially terminal thrust. Her realistic options are few: total capitulation, complete communication with Hubby (best, IMHO) or carefully OFF the SOB Bull! I like the last option best, but think the communication one to be wisest (and the Off option should also include some HubbyComm.)

There are numerous grammar/structure problems, but the story is fairly clear ... I agree that she is portrayed as an indecisive victim!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tell me again "WHY" Will/the CUCK is married to her???????

Once a Whore ....... "well" you get the picture?? ............... I'll use my crayons for you Issac00 if it helps with you "Cartoon" story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I have read in a while.

Didn't want it to end so hope you write more.

Thanks Kev

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
wpmen will always treat this author as an asshole

no matter how badly you try to dehumanize them with your stories. whatever she did must have hurt alot but have faith there are many women out there and after awhile it won't hurt so much but they will keep trying

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Maybe a little backstory authors when you write this sci-fi stuff with the ...

....women carrying around a whole wards worth of baggage.other wise it makes no sense, like this one.

Isaac00Isaac00almost 12 years agoAuthor
Surprised

Seriously... It's called fiction. If you don't like my story that's great, no problem. If you think it was poorly written or there's too many grammatical errors, or the characters are shallow or the plot is dull, fine I appreciate the feedback. But I'm a bit surprised that people attack the main character for acting slutty or Joe for being domineering. It's as if these people accidentally logged in to the wrong site. It's a sex story people. The characters, the plot, the wording, are designed to be sexy not realistic or a commentary on how I feel about women or sexual relationships. Someone actually said, "I wouldn't lie with a man who treated me like that." Well I seriously hope not. I wouldn't think most people would.

That said, bring it on. I'm not trying to restrict your comments just putting in my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
constructively - talent wasted for the few sick like the writer.

you write what you are - time, effort and talent spent on crap that anyone can write.<p>

So Why Bother unless you want to rise up out of the fecal matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What sewer did this writer crawl out of?

Please return to it as soon as possible and take the Anon who thinks this crap is "brilliant" with you.

l_bo60l_bo60almost 12 years ago
Ignore the a********. Great story!

I frankly don't have any idea what these 'annonymous' cretins who bash this story are talking about. If you don't care for the submissive wife genre that's OK, but I happen to love it. This was a well written story which contained a nice amount of anticipation, if you will, about what this wife would be compelled to do next. I can only hope that the author continues this story, and continues to write others. You have been added to my favorites so maybe I'll find it easier to read any new entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it.

5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Total POS

Not even that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, don't get off on cuck stories.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Cuck shit! One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You suck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked how emotionally it was written. All the experiences of the main character were perfectly conveyed. Thank you for your creativity and work. And I will tell all haters of this theme and author - you are sick in the head, if you read topics that are disgusting to you, and then shit in the comments. You can't give birth to anything yourself, but you shit on others. F*** you all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I cant believe a woman would be such a cheating whore. I cant believe her husband is a gay queer allowing her to be in his bed knowing she just came from getting slammed. There is no mistaking a woman's smell after she has been cummed in, its not a good smell . So Will must be brain dead or a stupid red neck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous