A Wife's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opuswon
opuswon
41 Followers

Now Tori was leading Anna by one hand over to the bachelor guys. Needless to say they were greeted warmly. The guys practically began cheering. Tori plopped Anna down on a clean cut blonde guy's lap and she sat down on the guy right next to him. I could not hear what they were saying over the music but I could see that they were immediately offered drinks, which both Anna and Tori accepted. Both of the girls were laughing a lot and tossing their hair around when they did. Tori had clearly given Anna some pointers during their private discussion. I watched as Tori moved her guy's hand onto her upper thigh while she whispered into his ear. Anna's tits were literally right in the face of the blonde guy on whose lap she had made her temporary home. He didn't seem to mind. Soon Anna began copying Tori and moved the guy's hand high on her thigh. They each talked to their guys up close like this for a few minutes. Then Tori leaned over to Anna and they both got up and took each of the guys by the hand and led them to the VIP area, not far from where I was sitting.

Tori walked into the VIP area with her guy first, with Anna and her man following. They each led their guys into one of the VIP booths closest to me. I could partially see into each of the booths and I could hear what they were saying since the music was so much softer in the VIP area. I watched Tori show her guy to the couch as she took a position right in front of him. Anna did the same. Tori immediately started moving suggestively and swaying to the music as she did a slow 360 degree turn so her man could get a nice look at her.

By now, however, I was much more interested in what Anna was doing. I could tell that she and Scott, which was the name I picked up, were sort of chatting. She must be nervous, I thought. Tori on the other hand was now fully naked squatting on top of her man's lap, slowly moving her hips and cunt against his cock. I was worried that Anna was getting cold feet, but then I watched as she unzipped her corset and let it drop to the ground.

Scott opened his mouth wide, "Man you have awesome tits" he exclaimed. Anna smiled, "How nice of you to say so," she purred. "Would you like to feel them?" He managed to nod but frankly Scott looked a bit overwhelmed. "If you don't mind or anything?" he said. With that, Anna sat down on Scott's lap facing him and moved his hands to her tits. "My girls really enjoy a good massage...."

Scott didn't respond. He just started rubbing her tits with both hands. I could see her nipples harden as she arched her back and pushed her tits into his grasp. I watched as Scott began to press his cock against Anna as she rocked her hips gently back and forth. She moved one of his hands to her ass and he started rubbing her more aggressively. Scott seemed like a nice guy who was not that experienced and was being careful not to offend. A perfect guy to start with, I thought. Then Anna did something that shocked me. She moved her left tit over to Scott's mouth and encouraged him to suck her tit. He did so happily, running his tongue around her nipple while caressing her tit with his free hand.

After a minute or two of this, Anna moved off of Scott and stood. She slowly slid her thong down her thighs but left them hanging around her knees for a second. She slid her fingers down to her cunt and started playing with her clit while Scott watched. I could see the bulge in his pants now pretty clearly. Anna moved her snatch closer to Scott's face so he could watch her move her pretty pink lips around for him with her fingers. He licked his lips, as if this was the greatest meal a guy could dream of. Anna then slipped the thong off the rest of the way and turned around so Scott could get a good view of her ass. She leaned forward, and spread her ass just to improve the view. Then she slid down on Scott's lap, only now her back was to him and she could watch herself in the mirror. She began moving her cunt and hips rhythmically across Scott's bulge and he again started kneading her tits. I could tell by her flushed skin that Anna was hot by now. She did not seem the least bit nervous. I watched as she increased the pace of her motions. Scott was dry humping her now like he was in high school. He slid his hand down Anna's stomach to try to play with her pussy but she grabbed his hand and put it back on her tits.

All of a sudden, I saw Scott tense up and then get very sheepish. "I'm sorry," he said, "but I think that I just....uh...finished. I'm really sorry." Poor Scott seemed to be really embarrassed. Anna rushed in to make him feel better. "Oh honey, don't apologize there is no better compliment to a girl than that!" she said. Anna told Scott that they had danced for four songs so he owed her $80. He paid her $120 and said, "That was awesome!"

They made small talk for a minute and then Scott got up to leave with Anna following. Just was she was passing Tori's booth, Tori yelled out to Anna, "Hey, can you help us out here for a minute." Anna said goodbye Scott and then made her way to Tori's booth. She introduced Anna to the guy she had been dancing for. His name was Dylan. As far as I could tell from the conversation, Dylan had always had a thing for having two women dance at the same time, but had never had the chance. Tori asked Anna if she was game and told her that they would both be paid the same rate. Anna said sure, but looked uncomfortable again. When the song started up, Tori took Anna's corset off and slipped down her thong. She motioned for Anna to do the same for her. Then Tori sat Anna down onto Dylan's lap facing her, with Anna's back to Dylan. Anna started to push against his hard cock while Tori took Dylan's hands and put them on Anna's tits, inviting him to rub them. Meanwhile Tori put Anna's hands on Tori's tits and encouraged Anna to rub and stroke them while she was grinding into Scott.

While tentative at first, Anna began to move her hands all over Tori's body, feeling her smooth stomach, stroking her perky tits and sliding her hands up and down Tori's ass. Then, while Dylan held Anna's tits, Tori began to carefully suck each of Anna's nipples. I wondered whether or not Anna was into this and the answer seemed to come as she quickened her hip movements against Dylan's cock. I watched as Tori was licking and sucking Anna's tits and then started to move her tongue down Anna's stomach. Tori slid to her knees and began to nibble Anna's clit while kneading her pussy lips with her fingers. I could see how wet Anna was and I thought I saw her shudder as Tori ate her cunt with the same enthusiasm she showed in the manager's office.

After a few minutes, Tori and Anna switched positions. It seemed like Tori wanted to give Anna a break from all that grinding, which to me seemed like hard work. With Tori now on Dylan's lap facing Anna, Anna put Dylan's hands on Tori's tits and began to suck on Tori's swollen nipples. While her tits were not that big, her nipples were quite swollen. Anna worked her tongue around Tori's tits and then copied Tori's move by slowly dragging her tongue down her stomach. She paused at Tori's belly button but Tori pushed her head lower and raised her hips toward Anna's face. I saw a familiar look of "what the hell" cross my wife's face. She lowered her mouth to Tori and began to tentatively lick her pretty, dripping cunt. Slowly Anna used her tongue to spread Tori's pink lips as she moved her mouth up and down. Then she pressed her mouth against Tori's clit and sucked it more aggressively than I ever thought possible. My cock was absolutely aching. I wondered if anyone had ever died from a hard on?

After four or five songs, things paused and I saw Dylan and Tori in some kind of deliberation but I couldn't hear their conversation. Eventually Tori turned to Anna and said, "Dylan's made us a proposal. He wants to be allowed to finger fuck both of us until we come. The offer is for $50 per girl, per song, until we are both spent. What do you think?"

"I thought this was against the rules," Anna whispered. "Well it is, but.....because we sign that waiver, we can pretty much do whatever we want," Tori said very quietly. She continued, "We don't need to do anything to him. He just wants to get us off with his hands at the same time. For this type of cash I'm in, but you can bag it if you want." I could see Anna deliberating. "OK, I'm in too," she said.

And with that, Tori and Anna each moved to alternative sides of Dylan on the couch and leaned back against the soft cushions. They talked for a minute or two but when the next song started I watched Dylan slowly massage each of their white navels, running his hands from their tits down carefully between their legs. After a few times, he just left his hands between their legs. I couldn't see Tori, but I watched mesmerized as Dylan's fingers slipped between the hot pink lips of my wife's cunt. By watching his motions, it was clear that he knew a woman's body. At first, he slid one finger into her pussy and as she got wetter, he added a second finger. I watched as his fingers moved in and out of her pussy. Every so often he would twirl his fingers around her clit and then would move back inside her. I could see her excitement glistening on Dylan's fingers as he worked her delicate folds. Anna began rocking her hips in time to his hand movements, and Tori greedily did the same. For a moment, Dylan paused and raised his slick fingers so that Anna and Tori could taste their own juices on his fingers. Then Dylan took turns leaning over to suck each of their tits while his hands worked their wet cunts. I could see him lick Anna's hard nipples and cup her tit in his mouth. As the pace increased, I watched Tori play with Dylan's cock through his cargo pant. She was jerking off his cock through the fabric. I must say, Dylan looked like a very happy guy by this point.

Anna and Tori both seemed to be getting close to having orgasms (if they hadn't already), when Tori did something that shocked me. With a practiced hand, she unzipped Dylan's fly and pulled out his cock, and it was quite a cock. I don't know how long it was but it was impressive. Tori began to work the shaft with her hand. Anna was so into the finger fucking that she did not even notice for a minute or two. When she did, I could see the look in her eyes. Sort of like, "Well where did that thing come from?!" Tori seemed to notice her surprise but she just reached for Anna's hand and put it on Dylan's cock along with her own. Together, they played with Dylan's big thick cock, working as a team. Tori then bent her head down and began sucking his cock while Anna continued to work his shaft and balls, alternating between them. Soon his cock was covered with Tori's saliva and Anna's hand was sliding easily up and down, following Tori's mouth. Tori pulled off for a moment and gave Anna a chance to suck cock too. She saw her chance and didn't hesitate. I watched Anna slide Dylan's cock into her mouth and begin to move her mouth rhythmically while Tori pumped him with her hand. Anna would occasionally let him pop out of her mouth and licked his long shaft down to his balls and back, and then go back to sucking.

"Hey, save some for me," Tori said with a laugh. She pulled Anna up and went back to work herself. Anna was now back to rubbing his cock with her hand as it moved in and out of Tori's mouth. Anna increased the speed of her hand on his rigid cock as Tori sucked him more vigorously. You could tell that Dylan was getting close to his "happy ending" and soon, Dylan began to arch his body. With this, Anna moved her head down to Dylan's cock and began running her tongue down his shaft in concert with Tori's movements. As Dylan began to come, Tori let Anna share the huge rigid cock with her. Both girls were rubbing his cock and balls and directing his hot load into their eager mouths on either side of his pulsating cock. It was as if they were sharing the prize while fighting over it at the same time. Tori seemed to catch more of his hot load in her mouth than Anna. I could see a white river dribbling out of her mouth, down his throbbing shaft and over Anna's still moving hand. Even though Dylan was finished coming, Anna put his softening cock in her mouth as if she did not want to waste a single drop. After she cleaned his shaft off with her mouth, Anna had come on her lips and chin and I watched as she aggressively licked her lips as if she had just finished her favorite desert. Tori saw Anna do this and leaned over to give her a deep French kiss. She and Tori kissed for a while sharing what was left of Dylan's impressive load. Anna rubbed the remaining cum into his cock and balls while Tori suggestively licked some of the cum off Anna's fingers. Anna then did the same. Finally, Tori lifted her head and wiped her mouth with a napkin. It's a miracle that I did not come in my pants after watching this scene unfold. My nervous wife indeed.

"Now that was something!" Tori practically shouted and the three of them broke into laughter. Dylan paid each of them $500 because, in his words, "that was the best sexual experience of my life!" I watched him hand over the $100s.

Dylan bid the girls a satisfied goodbye and went back to join his friends. I could just imagine the story he would now have to tell. I'd had enough voyeurism by now so I snuck back to join Anna and Tori as they pulled themselves back together. They were chatting away like long lost friends as I plopped down onto the couch and just sat there shaking my head and smiling. Anna and I made eye contact and I could tell right away that everything was cool with her. She gave me a kiss. I could smell the hot sex on her mouth and body.

"You guys were un-bel-iev-able," I said. "I couldn't see it all but I saw enough! Is it my turn now?" I said mostly kidding, but with just a sliver of hope. Tori shrugged. Anna looked back at her smiling and said, "Round 2? After all, what's so bad about sharing a cock or two with a girlfriend...?"

opuswon
opuswon
41 Followers
12