A Wife's Deepest Desire for Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the dildo was in place she moved over to the TV and hooked the camcorder into the TV and pressed play on the screen there he was kneeling before Cole's hard black cock sucking it. She mounted him without saying another word. Her pussy was so wet that he could barely feel the sides, and he knew that she could barely feel his cock.

"Watch the damn movie, not me faggot, I want you to see what a cock sucking whore you are" she said turning his face to the television. She began to provide a running commentary on what he was seeing, talking about those big beautiful black cocks, the looks on his face as he gagged, the things they were calling him. The more she talked the hotter her pussy got. He could tell she was close, and then she came, flooding his balls with her hot juices, her cumming was loud, she moaned so loud it drowned out the TV completely. She seemed to cum endlessly, but finally she shuddered and stopped moving on his cock.

He was close to cumming, he was so close, but to his dismay she got up off him and reached down and took the dildo from his ass. "You should have waited bitch. I had planned to let you cum in my pussy, but your faggot ass was too turned on by all that black cock to wait. Your pathetic little clit just couldn't wait now could it?" she said as she tossed the cock cage on top of his stomach. "Maybe next time you will wait for me, instead of giving your load up to some big black guy" she scolded him "Time to go back in your cage and let you think about it." And with that she sat on the couch and lit a cigarette and watched as he struggled to entrap himself once again in his prison. With him lying there covered with drying cum, his ass stretched and his cock straining against its prison, she had never loved him more. And she had more plans for tomorrow.