A Wife's Deepest Desire for Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress"

"Good boy"

Once they were home she dismissed him to the bathroom to take care of what he needed to do. She also told him if he dared touched himself then there would be hell to pay.

While he was in the bathroom he was finally able to start to put his thoughts together. How many times he had been in this very bathroom reading his stories and playing with himself thinking about what he was actually living now? It was amazing to him that his wife, who had always been someone shy and meek, had changed into the Mistress he had always dreamed about. Remembering the shopping trip his cock started stirring again. If that is what she was willing to do so far, god only knows what is in store for him now. He hurriedly finished getting ready, anxious and apprehensive of what was to come.

Once he was done he came out of the bathroom naked with the big plug in his ass. He still walked funny and she laughed as he tried to sit gently on the side of the bed. She handed him a cock ring and told him to put it on.

She said, "This will trap more blood in that tiny cock and maybe then if I ride you I will feel it." "The clerk at the store felt sorry for me and gave it to me for free. I think she thought maybe it would help you, but I have my doubts" she said as she patted his cock.

He took the ring from her and struggled to get it on. His balls were swollen from having been turned on all day. In fact, he was starting to feel the unmistakable feeling of blue balls.

She tossed the hood to him again and said. "Put it on" which he did. Once it was on she told him to stand there don't move and don't make a sound. After a few minutes she reached up and removed the eyepiece from the hood. Before him stood his wife, again in her leather outfit but this time he could see the strap-on harness she was wearing. On it was a black cock about 8" x 2.5". He realized that the clerk at the adult store was correct, she had picked out the cock he had pointed to. For some reason it embarrassed him knowing that those clerks were probably back at the store talking about what had happened and knowing what was in store for him tonight. After she had shown him the cock she intended on using on his ass she put the eyepiece back in place.

"Suck my cock Faggot" she said pushing him to his knees.

This cock was much bigger than the last one she had him suck and he couldn't get as much of it in his mouth. Whenever he gagged she was merciful and pulled it out of his throat letting him breath. It was clear to him that he was going to be taught to suck her cock as well as she sucked his.

"Damn I wish this was a real cock for your mouth, I would love to see you suck a real cock dry. I should have made the trade" "He really wanted me to have you suck him. That is all he talked about when I was in there and told him all about you. He kept talking about how you would look, not only with his cock in your mouth, but with his cum sprayed all over your face. I was so fucking wet when I left that store I came right home and used the biggest dildo I had bought on my pussy thinking about you sucking that meat while I watched. I came so fucking hard." "I know you would like it you are such a faggot whore"

He couldn't say anything with his mouth full of cock but to his surprise his cock jerked at the thought of what she had said. The muskiness in her voice told him that she was truly turned on by this idea, even if she wasn't sure about it. Was she serious he wondered? Had she really told that clerk that she would have him suck his big black cock? He didn't know what he would do if she commanded him to do it. Her just talking about it was driving him crazy, the not knowing, and the fear of the possibilities. "On the bed faggot" She said as she secured the eye-piece to his hood and pushed him back onto the bed.

The darkness enclosed him. Again he was completely powerless. He had no idea what was coming. He had seen the cock she had strapped on and he nervously wondered what it would feel like.

"It is time for you to find out what it feels like to get fucked" she whispered next to his ear.

She put him on his hands and knees and tied his hand together. She wrapped the rope a couple of times around his neck, not enough to choke him but enough to keep the rope taut. She then ran the rope thru his legs, tying it around his balls. She then took the two ends of the rope and tied one to each ankle. This left him on his hands and knees and if he moved forward or back it would put pressure on his balls.

Then there was silence. He heard nothing. Felt nothing.

WHACK.

A hard blow with some sort of paddle landed squarely on his ass. He yelped loudly, more from surprise then pain.

She laughed evilly "Oh come on take it like a man not like a pussy" she scolded him

WHACK WHACK

Each blow was harder than the last. Each one threatened to knock him forward ripping off his balls. They weren't unbearable, but each one was landing on the same spot on his ass with the accumulation of swats building steam under his skin. His mind was trying to control his body's natural tendency to move away from the paddle because he knew if he did his balls would pay the price.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

"You like this Faggot don't you?".

WHACK

"Answer me Faggot"

"Yes Mistress" he gasped

"Beg me for another"

"Please may I have another?" he whispered

WHACK

"I can't hear you faggot"

WHACK

"Please may I have another?" he yelled.

"Yes you may"

WHACK

"Tell me faggot, did it turn you on to show your tiny, puny, pathetic cock to those clerks"

WHACK

"Yes" he replied wondering what the right answer was. He was turned on, but never had he been so humiliated in his life. Never had anyone done what she was doing to him. He was swimming in his own pool of confusion. He had liked it, yet that very thought made a shiver run thru his body.

WHACK WHACK

"Yes What Faggot?"

"Yes Mistress" he groaned.

"Yes What Faggot"

"Yes mistress, I liked showing them my puny cock"

She laughed again. "You are such a little whore. You are such a faggot bitch. You will do anything I say won't you?"

"Yes mistress"

She gave him a final crack across the ass with the paddle. This was the only serious one she had given him. The others were to get his attention. This one was to drive her point home. She knew he loved every minute if it. She could hear his moans and watched his body writhe in pleasure with every blow. She found her pussy growing damp looking down across his back knowing that right now he was in his own world of ecstasy and she had pretty much free rein to please herself.

She started gently stroking his red ass. It was beet red. She could feel the heat under her fingertips. She reached underneath him and felt his cock. It was hard as iron and had precum oozing out of the tip. She ran her finger thru the pre-cum and fed it to him making him lick it off. After he had cleaned her finger she moved around behind him and without so much as a warning pulled the plug from his ass. The sensation sent him reeling. His ass was getting used to feeling full, he found himself trying to back up as she removed the plug not wanting to let it go. Knowing once it was removed there would be no barrier to her cock.

Again silence. Then he felt something under his face. It was a dildo; it was the one she had used to make him suck cock when he thought he was going to be treated to her pussy.

" I am going to fuck your ass, and you are going to suck that cock, and I want you to imagine it is that cock you were stroking in that booth and you are to please him, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress" He closed his eyes as he braced himself for what was to come.

She then reached under him and rolled a condom onto his cock saying, "Just in case you cum I don't want to waste any"

He then felt her get behind him. He was still in darkness but all his other senses were screaming at him.

"Suck that cock, " she said pushing his head down on the cock "You are not to take that cock out of your mouth for any reason.

He felt the head of her cock pressed firmly against his tight little asshole. It seemed impossibly large. She started to push.

"Come on you little whore, you want it I know you do, you were the one pounding your tiny little clit while looking at these pictures" "You have wanted your ass fucked for a very long time and now you are getting what you want. Besides you have no choice now do you because now it is what I want."

She pushed harder and saw his ass begin to stretch around the head of her cock. Her pussy was throbbing now. This was her fantasy come true and she knew that it was only the beginning. She eased the head of the cock into him, she paused momentarily, partially to let him get used to the cock, but more to marvel at site of his ass stretched wide just past the head of the cock then with one stroke she buried it to the hilt. She thought to herself that he must have been fucking himself for a while; she expected it to be much harder to bury 8" of hard cock in his ass. But practice makes perfect she thought with a chuckle, and she had seen him practice.

The strap on made wonderful contact with her clit and she could almost imagine it was her very own real cock that she was using. As she started stroking the cock in and out and grinding it deep into him she felt the familiar tingles of an orgasm. My god she thought I am going to cum fucking him in the ass! The sensations made her loose all track of what she was doing, she simply closed her eyes, grabbed his hips and fucked him for her pleasure. Above her lust she could hear him moaning, feel his ass moving like she moves her pussy when he fucks her doggy style. His response to her cock made her go wild. He was actually fucking her back. She could see his head bobbing up and down; in her mind she could see that cock disappearing into his mouth. Fuck it was hot. She decided that it was time to show him what a real fucking was like. With that she let go. She started fucking him with long deliberate strokes. She loved watching his asshole as the cock disappeared into it. She began moving faster, grinding deeper. She would take the cock all the way out and watch his stretched asshole twitch begging for her to put it back again. It all became too much for her. She closed her eyes, braced her hands on his lower back, and fucked him without thought of anything but the pressure building in her throbbing clit. Finally she thrust into him with all her weight, burying the cock to its hilt while she shuddered in ecstasy.

Exhausted, she collapsed on him leaving the cock buried in his ass. She reached up and forced his mouth down on the cock, shoving it to the base gagging him badly before she let him up.

"Faggot you are one good fuck" she sighed. "I need a break"

She pushed the cock deep into his ass one last time and then withdrew it

"You should see your asshole, it is wide open." She said running her fingers over his hole. She marveled at the feel of it. It was still lubricated from the dildo so she slipped one finger inside and began to massage his prostate in rhythmic motions. He started to moan loudly.

"Keep sucking that cock bitch" she warned

She slipped a second, then a third finger into his ass. How much could he take she wondered as she slipped her fourth finger deep inside his ass? She had him writhing now. It didn't seem to matter that his balls were being tugged with each time as he was pushing back hard against her hand.

It was fascinating to feel inside him. She had never fingered his ass before much less actually felt what the inside of another body felt like. She took her time. Slowly inserting her fingers in and out. She searched out his prostate. Once she found it, if felt like a small hard knob in the front part of his hole, she then began to massage it gently. She tried different pressures and speeds to see his reactions. She loved how she could make him shudder with just her fingers. She must have spent 30 for 45 minutes simply playing with his ass.

She wanted to get her entire fist inside of him. She could almost do it, but not quite yet she decided, it would have to wait, she needed more time to break him in. She could tell he wanted more, or at least something bigger by the obscene way he was moving his ass on her fingers.

"Oh so you need more faggot, don't you?"

He moans as he moves his ass even faster on her fingers.

"I want to hear you say it, you slut, say you want something bigger in your ass, I want to hear you beg for it. Beg me for something bigger."

"Yes please, please Mistress" he mumbled with his mouth still around the head of the dildo. He didn't dare take his mouth off, scared she would quit. He wanted nothing more than to have his ass filled again. He was surprised at the pleasure that the fucking was giving him. He longed to stroke his painful cock, to relieve the pressure in his aching balls. But there was no way; his hands were still very tightly secured.

"You are such a whore aren't you?" He would have said anything if she would just fuck him, all he wanted was to feel her cock in him and her body slamming against his. All the times he had fucked himself it had never felt like this. He was sure that if she would keep fucking him he would cum. GOD how he wanted to cum.

"Yes Mistress I am a whore, a slut, a faggot I am anything you want, please fuck my ass, PLEASE!!"

She reached under the bed and got an even larger dildo and strapped it into the harness. She got behind him again and without so much as any warning pushed the entire length into his ass cunt. This dildo was an inch longer than the one she had just used on his ass and proportionally thicker.

"Is that better faggot?" his moan was the only reply she got "keep sucking that cock Bitch." "Fuck me she commanded"

He pushed back into her, slamming his ass against the harness. She felt the pressure again, felt his ass rotating and pushing trying to swallow not only the dildo but her as well. Again she lost control. She grabbed his hips, lifted herself up to perch on his back and with her knees on the back of his legs as she slammed the cock into him again and again. She was no longer concerned about hurting him. This cunt loved his ass fucked and now she didn't have anything to do but use that ass for her pleasure. She knew if he could stroke his cock even once he would have shot his load. She was so glad she had tied him so that he couldn't touch himself. She loved the power over his cock, mouth and ass. She loved watching this huge cock disappear into his ass. It was so fucking big, she knew soon she would buy the largest cock she could find to use on his ass. She wouldn't stop until she had him taking it. Just the thought of something even bigger up his hole was enough to push her over the edge. The orgasm was even stronger than the first, if that was possible.

She got off the bed and reached up underneath him and pulled off the condom. He hadn't cum but the condom was full of pre-cum. She knew she had worked his prostate well, it was just like the story had said, "you can fill a condom with pre-cum without letting him cum. Milking was what they had called it and she knew that there would be more milking's in the very near future; it seemed to drive him crazy with lust and she offered him no release. She liked him crazed with lust.

She poured it in her hand and then rubbed it all over the cock he was still sucking. "Clean it off for me faggot" she demanded. She watched with delight as his juices disappeared from the cock into his mouth, thinking to herself someday that could be a real cock, another mans cum. She smiled to herself. She remembered the black clerk and the possibilities were endless.

After he had totally cleaned the dildo with his mouth she took it away. She then took the big plug and put it back in his ass. The ease with which it went in let her know how well she had fucked him. She stood back for a minute looking at him from behind loving the site of his balls hanging below the plug, relishing the look of the plug in the hole that had given her so much pleasure. She couldn't resist reaching down and weighing them in her hand. She gently rolled them in the palm of her hand. Each time she squeezed ever so lightly she could see the end of the plug pulse. She never touched his cock, but continued to play with is balls. She then reached over and got out the clothespins and began to see how many she could get on his balls. His moaning was both pleasure and pain. But with ever, clothespin she put on she could see his balls dancing in the skin sack that held them. She counted to herself as she went, her final count was 20 and found there were no more places to put them on. She sat back to examine her handy work. She gently ran her finger around his asshole, gently tugging on the plug. She loved the fact that every time she did, it he moaned into the pillow where he was resting his face. She began strumming the clothespins like an instrument back and forth. She finally decided what she wanted next and began to remove the clips. Each one she removed made him moan again. She slowed her pace so that she could enjoy the moment. She got down to the last three and decided she liked them there. She took one and attached it to the skin on the underside of his cock about half way up. As a final touch she pulled his nipples down and attached one to each nipple. She truly enjoyed the look of him helpless, and knew that the pain of the clips would keep him from losing control, with what she had in mind next.

She untied him and told him to follow her. She led him into the bathroom using the rope tied around his balls as a leash.

"Run me a tub" she commanded.

He bent over to turn on the water and as he did she swatted him hard across the ass with her hand leaving a perfect imprint of her hand on his right butt cheek. "Thank you slut" I am so satisfied now." She said stretching and yawing. She reached down and gently ran her fingers down the sides of his cock making it jump as it if had a life of it's own. He was so fucking turned on she thought. She enjoyed what she had done to him. Here stood a man willing to serve her ever need, and whom she could use for any need she desired.

She pulled her hand away from his cock as he started to thrust towards her, leaving him breathless as the contact with his cock ended. She stepped into the tub

"You will wash me my pet," she told him handing him a soft sponge and the soap she wanted him to use.

She looked at him, still hooded. Still blind. She wanted him to only feel her body, only feel what he could not see. She watched his tiny little prick throb as he touched her for the first time. He used the sponge and soap to cover her entire body, she could see his reaction in his body each time his hands encountered her breasts or pussy. Each time a shudder wracked his body and she could tell his heart was racing because his cock was pulsing with each beat.

Every part of his body was tingling, throbbing or stinging. He had never felt so many stimuli in his life. He was blind, yet his minds eye was vividly active. As he ran his hands over his wife's body, his mind showed him the part of her body his hands were contacting. Her breasts felt so wonderful; her nipples still hard pearls on her chest. He loved her tits, they were perfect, he longed to feel those hard nipples between his lips and feel her arch her chest into his mouth. She led his hand down to her pussy. GOD was she wet, it wasn't the water, it was the slippery wetness of her sex. She was coated clear down to her inner thighs with the juices she had released while fucking him. She took his fingers and led them into her pussy. He felt her pussy contract on the two fingers he had buried up to his knuckle in her pussy. The next thing he knew was she was finger fucking her pussy with his fingers. He could feel the inside of her pulsing. Her pussy was like a vice on his fingers and all he could think of, was how his cock would feel inside of that tight wet pussy. She was grinding in earnest now. He could feel her juices begin to flow down his fingers onto his hand. With a final shudder the rhythmic pulsing his fingers found let him know that she again had cum. He was so close, could hear everything but couldn't see anything. It was maddening; he wanted to see her pussy wrapped around his fingers. He wanted to taste her sweet pussy. More than anything he wanted, no, he needed to cum.