A Wife's Deepest Desire for Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had him bathe her she didn't intend on cumming again. She didn't think she had it in her for another orgasm after the ones she had just had. But she lost control when she saw his reaction as he touched her. He was so turned on by her body it was intoxicating to her. Each pulse of his cock was a confirmation of the beauty he found in her body, even when all he could do is touch it. As his hands cleaned her pussy, she could not resist mounting a couple of his fingers. He looked over at him and from his body language she could see the passion rise in him as his fingers disappeared into her. She could see the precum forming on the head of his cock and it was all she could do not to lean over and take the head of his cock into her mouth and suck him dry, but she had other plans for that huge load that had to be boiling in his balls right now. In fact his balls were drawn up to his body to where they almost disappeared. She knew this was a sign of how turned on he was. One suck would cause him to loose control. Her pussy gripped hard on his fingers as she realized she had that control. It all became too much for her. She grabbed his hand harder and rode his fingers like a cock. Leaning back against the tub she let go. The moan that escaped her lips was so guttural that it surprised even her. Never had she been so animalistic. This entire day she had surprised herself. She had thought she would be uncomfortable, afraid she would not be able to go thru with fulfilling her desires. But instead of being difficult she found that the power and intensity of the last day was not only much easier than she thought but was something she wished she had risked ages ago. After her shuddering stopped she had him wash her back and then dry her as she got out of the tub.

Taking the leash, she led him back into the bedroom telling him to stand very still while she removed the clips that she had placed there over 30 minutes ago. He couldn't keep the groans from escaping his lips as the blood rushed back to the skin the clips had abused. He almost regretted her taking them off because now all he could concentrate on was the plug in his ass, and even more distracting the terrible case of blue balls that was throbbing between his legs. He had had an erection now for what seemed like forever. And he was sure his cock would explode. But finally he hoped release would come, and soon.

As she took the hood off his head she said "Now it is bed time, I am going leave that plug in your ass, I hope you can sleep but honestly I don't give a fuck, and I am also going to leave the leash on your balls, that way I can tie it to my wrist so I know where you are at. You will sleep with a condom on, I will tape it to the base of your cock so if you have a wet dream I will know about it and you will eat it. Do you understand? You are not cumming tonight. I am too tired to worry about you tonight. Just to make sure you don't play with yourself I am tying your hands to the headboard just tight enough so you can't reach your cock. I hope you can sleep with your problem," she gently tapped his purple cock head with her fingers while she talked.

"Yes Mistress" he answered, He wasn't going to cum, she had always worried about him cumming, now it seemed that his pleasure was taking a back seat to hers. He didn't know what he thought about that but as she secured his hands to the headboard and taped the condom to his cock all he could do was concentrate on not cumming with her touching his aching cock, and he had to wonder what tomorrow would bring.

The next thing she did surprised him. She had him lay on the bed.

"Lay very still" she instructed him.

As he lay there she reached into her nightstand and pulled out a small white tube, a condom package and one of the rubber gloves she uses when she play with his ass. On the tube were the words "Man Delay".

"I need to feel you inside me so I can sleep soundly tonight but I can't risk you cumming." She said as she put the glove on her hand.

"This stuff is supposed to numb a mans cock and keep him from cumming too soon so I figure if I use enough of it, you won't be able to cum at all." She proceeded to put a large amount of the clear liquid in the palm of her hand. "I have to wear the glove or I will have a numb hand and we can't have that can we" she chuckled. And that isn't what I want numb.

He felt her hand beginning to stroke him. At first the sensation was one of pure bliss to feel her hand stroking his already throbbing cock. He could feel the pressure building in his balls from the first time her hand touched him. Then his cock began to loose sensation. Each stroke became harder to feel. It was as if her grip on his cock was getting softer and softer yet when he looked he could see that she actually had a very tight grip on his purple cock. It was maddening. She then reached down and smeared the liquid all over his balls. Again he felt the loss of sensation as she continued to play with his nuts. He felt the pressure, but it wasn't enough to even come close to letting him orgasm. He had hoped maybe she would rub some of it around his sore asshole to relieve the fire that burned so subtly there, giving him some relief, but she never ventured further down than his nuts.

"There we go," she said, stripping the glove off her hand and tossing it into the trash beside the bed.

She opened the condom and carefully rolled it down the length of his cock making sure she didn't get any of the liquid on her hand. She then took athletic tape from the nightstand and taped the condom securely around the base of his cock. She didn't worry about not catching his hair in the tape; she knew taking the condom off would be more exquisite later. She almost laughed at the thought of his face when she ripped it off.

Once she had the condom secured she said. "Don't you move.. This is for me not for you". She moved above his hips and guided his cock into her still wet pussy.

He saw his cock disappear into her but he couldn't feel it. He knew that her pussy was gripping down on him tightly like it always did when she rode him, but damn it he couldn't feel it.

She started riding him. She was moving her hips in an almost violent movement grinding down on him with a vigor that shook the bed. She pulled her legs up so she was squatting above him. In this position he could usually feel the depths of her, but now her felt nothing.

"What's wrong, can't feel the sides with that tiny little prick of yours" she taunted him. "I can feel you, feel you cock throbbing, you should feel how deep you are in my pussy. Damn if I didn't know better I would think that I was getting fucked by a real cock, not by some fucking faggot with a puny little piece of meat" "Damn you feel good bitch" "Don't move" she said slapping him hard across the face. "If you could feel this you would have popped your load a long time ago, now I can enjoy the ride"

She increased her pace, rocking back and forth. The sight of his cock going in and out of her mesmerized him. It was as if he was watching her fuck another cock, not his. He was so turned on, yet he knew there was no way he would ever be able to cum and the drove him almost insane with lust. He wanted to thrust into her, to make himself feel something but he didn't dare. He looked up into her face and saw the flush begin to spread across her chest and up to her face. He knew she was close.

She started slamming herself up and down hard on his cock. He could feel the bed move with each movement of her body. As her body began to convulse in orgasm he felt her nails dig into his chest on his nipples. The feeling in his nipples was a stark contrast to the lack of feeling in his cock and balls. She moaned loudly as her orgasm took control of her movements causing her to throw her head back and to grip his chest even harder. She finally collapsed on his chest.

He was as horny as he had ever been. She had used him, and not let him even get the satisfaction of feeling anything. He had never experienced anything like that before. It was very erotic, yet he would have given anything to feel her pussy pulsating around his cock like it always did after she came.

She lifted herself off him, and proceeded to tie him finish tying him to the bed. She left the condom in place, now he knew he couldn't even get any sensation from the sheets or the bed.

Once he was secure she got back into bed and rolled up behind him spooning him. She thought he might appreciate having her body pressed against his. She gently stroked his body, across his shoulders down to his ass, checking to make sure the plug still firmly in place. Each touch caused him to moan. She kept this up until she finally fell asleep with her hand resting on the plug, leaving him twitching as he tried to get some sleep himself.

He slept fitfully during the night; the bindings made it hard to move and the plug in his ass seemed to grow throughout the night. He woke several times with painful erections and with the plug dancing in his ass.

His dreams were full of images of what had happened the day before. His dreams were both exciting and disturbing. He dreamed of her fucking him over and over again. He dreamed of the porno shop only this time she had made him suck that big black cock until his mouth was filled with the salty taste of the clerks cum. Even worse she had watched the entire time telling him how to suck it. "Lick his balls", "Now run your tongue around the head of his cock", "Come on, you can take more of it down your throat than that".

Even worse she had invited the female clerk to watch his humiliation. The two of them marveled at the size of the black guys cock and the pathetic size of his own cock. She had made him strip naked before he started sucking showing the plug in his ass. Leaving his cock out in the open for all three of them to heckle. When the black clerk had cum in his mouth she had forced him to swallow most of it, then having that huge black cock leave trails of cum on his face. They had let him get dressed and they had all left the office laughing as he followed with cum clinging to his face.

He dreamed of the cock that had filled his hand in the booth. In the dream she had taken the plug out of his ass in the booth and then pushed his ass against the hole and held him there while the stranger fucked his ass. She had made him finger fuck her calling him all sorts of names while the cock plowed in and out of his ass. She had cum just as the man had pulled out and sprayed his hot load all over his asshole.

He woke from that dream in a state of panic. It had been so real. He finally fell into a deep sleep more from exhaustion.

When he finally woke up in the morning, he found she was already awake, laying beside him already in the throes of passion. He turned his head to look at her and was greeted with the sight of her laying naked beside him using one of the large dildos on herself.

"AH you finally woke up" she voiced breathlessly

"Yes"

"Yes what?" she spoke to him while pulling on the rope connected to his balls reminding him that she wasn't done with him.

"Yes Mistress"

"Now shut the fuck up faggot and don't disturb me"

He lay there and for the first time he watched her masturbate strictly for her pleasure. Sure he had seen her play with herself before, but never like this. It was like she was in another world. His eyes were glued to the cock she was driving in and out of her pussy. He was amazed at the size of the cock and how deep she was grinding it into her pussy. His cock grew as he watched. The cock ring constricted the blood in his groin causing him a painful erection, an erection he longed to touch, longed to stroke. He could feel his ball boiling with his cum, Worst of all with every twitch of his cock caused the plug in his ass to move massaging him in strange ways, which, of course, only increased the twitching of his cock. It was a vicious cycle that he could not escape.

She continued fucking herself, he watched as her nipples grew harder and harder. His eyes could barely leave the dildo in her pussy. The faster and deeper she went, the harder his cock became. He knew she was close. She didn't realize it but the cord tied to his balls and her wrist was being pulled each time she moved giving him a not so gentle reminder of his situation. She came with a deep moan. As she came the dildo was completely buried in her pussy to the balls. He watched as her body relaxed. She gently pulled the cock from her pussy, and then holding it to his face she commanded him to lick it clean. He licked it eagerly. The taste of her pussy was almost more than he could take. It seemed like forever since he had tasted her. She tasted so sweet. There just wasn't enough of it, he longed to lick her pussy for real not just taste her. As if she read his mind she rolled him onto his back and straddled his face.

"Lick me clean, don't miss a drop" she said as she started grinding her pussy into his face. "Get your tongue in my hole," she commanded pulling hard on the rope on his balls. She was riding his face like a woman possessed.

She was sopping wet and he was shocked at how wide open her hole was. The juices just kept flowing into his mouth. He had to swallow time and time again as her pussy juice flowed over his face. Her scent was amazing; he was lost in a sea of her scents. "This is what a pussy looks like after it has been used by a real cock, you could never stretch me out like that with your tiny prick" she said. He drove his face deeper into her cunt. Her talking to him like that was driving him crazy. Every time she called him a name or berated his cock he only wanted more. It surprised him that the sound of her voice and her talking dirty was so electrifying to him. The more she talked the faster and deeper he licked. "You like being called a faggot, or a whore or a slut don't you bitch?" She said thru the gritted teeth of pleasure. You like me telling you what a pathetic tiny cock you have don't you?" His increased pace on her pussy let her know for certain that her words were having the desired effect. The more he licked the more names she thought of. Cocksucker, cunt, fucker, asshole, pussy, cum lover, prick, and every other dirty word that came to mind came spewing from her mouth. It wasn't that she believed all of them but if it made him eat her pussy harder and made his cock throb more then she didn't give a fuck what she said. She realized that no matter she said he would love it. She continued to ride his face. In her passion she forgot his balls were tied to her wrist and moved to grab his head to plunge it deeper into her cunt. The rope pulled hard on his balls making him arch his back to keep her from ripping them off. The rope had also pinned his cock down rubbing it just under the head. With every grind of her pussy on his face the rope stroked his throbbing member. Seeing her lose control like this was threatening to make him cum, even with his cock numb, just the look in her face and the fervor with which she was riding his face threatened to make him cum. Damn he wished he could feel that fucking rope better. He was sure that if he could feel it better it would be just enough to send him over the edge.

His jaws began to ache; his tongue was just on the verge of cramping but nothing would make him stop. He loved her pussy and who knows when she would ride his face again. And right now there was nothing but her pussy, nothing else in the world mattered, just his trying to get all the sweet nectar into his mouth. Just as he thought he might just be able to cum, if only he could feel that damn rope more, she threw her head back and dropped her full weight on his face flooding his mouth with her cum as she had another orgasm. He was shocked as her pussy juice started squirting out into his mouth. It was far more than he could swallow and it began to run all over his face. It was like someone had taken a glass of delicious honey and poured it into his mouth and over his face. He moaned so close to release yet so far away. She left his face buried in her pussy and leaned against the headboard of the bed to catch her breath. He knew to avoid her clit and that it would be so sensitive now, but he continued to clean out her gaping pussy all of the sweet juices he could find.

She eased herself off of him, noticing his throbbing cock and his balls bright purple from the abuse he had just taken. She almost felt guilty, afraid she had really hurt him, but then she noticed the condition of his cock and the involuntary thrusting of his hips, trying desperately to get his cock touching anything, it let her know that he had enjoyed it as much as she had. She sat beside him on the bed gently stroking his balls. She loved when he was this turned on; she could actually see his nuts dancing inside their sac. She continued to tease his balls but never touched his aching cock giving herself time to recover. She knew even if she was to touch his tiny prick he wouldn't be able to cum his prick was still encased in the condom that was keeping him completely numb. She almost chuckled out loud thinking of how madding it must be not to feel anything. The plug was moving in his ass and she couldn't resist using it to gently fuck him. His cock throbbed harder and harder as she moved the plug in his ass while she was gently stroking his balls. It was amazing how purple his cock was, and she had to admit the ring made it at least a bit larger. The head of his cock was easily twice as big as it normally would be. She silently thanked the clerk at the store for suggesting it.

After a little while, when she had calmed down a bit she said. "Today is going to be lots of fun my pet" she told him as she started un-taping the condom from his cock. The skin and hair pulled as she took it off. She held it up to the light and looked at him and said, "Very good, you didn't waste the load that you are saving up in those purple little balls of yours." She took a towel and cleaned all the "Man Delay" that was left on his cock and balls and then finished untying him from the bed, finally letting him up to stretch. "Good boy" she said, "you are going to be hard all day." She pulled gently on the plug in his ass removing it and letting it fall to the floor. She gently ran her fingers around his tender asshole massaging the muscle that throbbed, more from her playing with it than from the plug. He felt strangely empty. Could it be possible he was becoming addicted to his own ass he wondered?

"Okay slut here is what is going to happen. You have 1 hour to shower, clean yourself up and relax before you become my slut again. But before you go, there is something I want to do. Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to.

He closed his eyes and stood very still. He felt her hands on his cock and it immediately began to pulse in her hand. It felt as if she was running her fingers over the top of his cock very gently, it caused him to shudder from the contact. He heard her say "Okay open your eyes" He opened his eyes and she motioned for him to look down. There on the top of his cock was written the work TINY in black magic marker. She lifted up his cock to show him she had written it on the bottom side as well. She held up the marker in front of him so he could see that it was a permanent marker. "Oh wait," she said and she proceeded to write the word SLUT across his balls. "There we go, perfect. I would have written something more accurate like COCKSUCKER or FAGGOT or maybe CUMSLUT but unfortunately for me your puny little cock isn't large enough for anything longer than TINY. From now on I am only going to call him tiny. It will be your new nickname as well. A little secret between you and me and whoever I decide to tell what it means." She laughed throwing the marker on her dresser. "Okay, go, but leave all the doors open because I am going to check on you, if I find you playing with yourself then you will regret it, I promise. Soak in the tub, but you will report to me in 1 hour. For every minute you are late, you will receive one swat with my trusty paddle." She leaned up and kissed him, just a quick little peck on the check and then she turned and left the room.

1...34567...12