A Wife's Submissive Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

***

The friendly neighborhood was likely very similar to many across the country. Everything was perfect, as far as Nadine was concerned. She convinced the couple to let her move into their home and instantly became the ruler of the roost. The two women slept together every night and the husband managed to join them on occasion although certainly not as often as he would have liked. What Ben quickly realized was that his once devoted wife was suddenly the romantic lover of a sexy young woman who was in complete control of what happened.

One thing Ben loved more than anything was having sex with two women. About once a week, Nadine allowed him to join her and Sue in bed, which was probably the main reason he endured the young woman's supreme control. The threesome became very settled and no one except Darren suspected his cousin was in a sex triad with the gorgeous wife and her husband.

Nothing adventurous happened until one late, winter evening. "Darren! Glad you're home. You remember what I mentioned a couple of months ago... that you would have your little schoolgirl back," Nadine said over the phone. "Well if you come over right now... you'll find Susan dressed and ready."

"Holy shit, it's about time," Darren replied. "I'll jerk off before I get there and I'll be able to last all night when I fuck your dearest slave."

"You better. Susan is hot and more than ready," she said, glancing across the room at the timid woman. Then she waved into the camera that was newly installed in one corner of the room. "I have hubby waiting in the other bedroom. He's going to watch you screw his wife and turn our dear little schoolgirl into a sex maniac."

"Does he know what's going to happen," Darren said. "Does he know you have everything setup. That his wife is going to get royally fucked until she climaxes all over my dick?"

Nadine turned away from the camera and whispered into the phone. "I hope you do everything like I explained. No bloody cumming until she's done... been fucked and made to cum. First you eat her... then you fuck her!"

When Nadine hung up the phone, everyone's heart beat at twice the normal rate. Ben watched the suddenly quiet room from his make-out cell while his wife obeyed the young woman's orders that she get dressed in the explicit outfit. Ben stared in disbelief at Sue who looked totally seductive and about half her age. Not only did Sue look like a teenager, she appeared to be a willing tramp.

Ben didn't hear the doorbell ring. All of a sudden a tall dark, young man entered the master bedroom and the action began without any delay. Ben sensed Sue was trying hard not to encourage or assist in the planned seduction, but her struggles seemed fruitless against two overly determined molesters. Both tits popped out of the silk blouse and Ben almost blew his load when Nadine devoured one and Darren sucked hard on the other.

Nadine scripted her plan in great detail and Darren was fully aware of what he was required to do. When the flimsy panties were removed and shoved into Sue's mouth, as if to keep the woman quiet, Ben's heart virtually exploded. He watched his darling wife get raped.

Still partially clothed in the demoralizing outfit, Sue was forced onto her back. Ben noticed how Nadine fondled the luscious boobs and how Sue rolled her head back and forth, but she was unable to speak through the panty gag. Then he observed the worst. His wife's legs were spread apart and the flared shirt was rolled up around her waist leaving her crotch fully exposed. The young man had his face buried between Sue's milky thighs and it was very obvious he was performing cunnilingus by the loud tongue lashing sounds picked up by the camera's microphone.

Ben eye's never blinked or moved away from the raunchy scene. For the first time in his life, he witnessed another man satisfying his wife's desires. Sue's orgasm seemed to last an eternity, but the time before the next session lasted mere seconds. Somehow Sue's clothes were stripped and her nakedness was flaunted in front of the camera for her husband to admire.

Ben was positive what was going to happen and luckily he didn't have to wait long. He watched in awe when the young man lay on his back and held his massive penis straight up in the air. Ben was oblivious to how Nadine demanded obedience from Sue and he simply thought his wife was overwhelmed by lust. The session played out much like the first time when Sue sat up straight and on top of Darren's outstretched torso.

Ben ogled the combative intercourse and to him Sue was completely eager and cooperative. He watched the big cock disappear into his wife and it took two or three minutes before the lengthy shaft was fully embedded. Ben observed the crafty young woman stand beside Sue and put her lips next to her ear. It was obvious she whispered things to Sue, but it took a few moments before the woman's body started moving.

Sue's hips gyrated over top of the young man's pelvis and kept the cock buried to the hilt. Her tits bounced wildly, as the lust conquered her willpower, and her belly spewed molten lava all over the thick shaft. When the wife creamed all over his pecker, Darren knew Susan was the perfect submissive housewife!

*

THE END

I am not sure whether another chapter will happen, but please send your comments and any suggestions for what you would like to read.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers