All Comments on 'A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 03'

by Rave303

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Rave303Rave303over 12 years agoAuthor
Author comments

Well, as you can see in David’s sexual growth, the next step would be anal sex. It’s pretty clear David has always been bland sexually and lived the more “normal” tone of life, thus why Robert would get him someone willing to give him anal sex.

Now I know some of you might wonder why didn’t take things further and have David get penetrated anally with a dildo. The answer is I’m not into that. I really had to imagine what I’d want if a woman came over to give me anal sex. Call me selfish, but it’s my fantasy and I’m living with it.

For the character of Zhanna, I couldn’t imagine anyone more sexy in anal sex than former pornstar Sandra Romain. I wanted to make someone like her who would just come over and be a little more forceful and “take charge” with David. Sarah, Elena, and Ashley were more tender, sweet, and even romantic. I wanted Zhanna to be more the kind of girl who would kick all the romantic junk to the curb and instead want a nice wild sexual romp. It’s even why I didn’t really have David and Zhanna make out, despite that he could have if he wanted.

The shower scene I dreamed up as a way one could somehow trick a guy into anal sex and surprise him while the woman takes the lead. The office scene I did partially because I didn’t want everything to be about the bedroom, and I wanted to incorporate some of the sexuality Sandra Roman does in her scenes, like the dancing. I went back to more “traditional” sex for the rest partially because I don’t know how much a woman could handle multiple anal penetrations in one night. Plus I wanted to portray Zhanna as having her own hidden agenda of trying to lure David into the idea of being a repeat customer.

Some of you might wonder why I’d have the anal sex as unprotected when it seems I’m trying to build some realism by having them use condoms for vaginal sex. I guess while I’ve never done anal sex, I’ve heard from a few women I’ve known who tried it that they couldn’t make it work with condoms. I also just assumed that if Zhanna was some high-price escort, she would “prepare” herself for that night like pornstars do – home enemas, maybe spend the day with a butt plug in her to condition her sphincter, etc. Again though, this is all fantasy in the end, so the author could write the whole series with no condoms and yet the main character never catches anything.

I hope you liked the story. I just submitted Chapter 4 today. Stay tuned for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous