A Wild Night With Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Larry's travel arrangements were finalized he phoned Lynn to tell her when he would be in town, and they made plans to get together. Larry wondered whether it was a coincidence that the software company had arranged for Larry to stay at the same hotel where Lynn worked. When he arrived and was escorted to his room Larry was shocked, and thought there must be some mistake. The room was a large suite, and one of the best in the hotel. Larry found out later that Kelly and Lynn had both pulled some strings in order to upgrade him to this luxurious suite. The suite even had a jacuzzi big enough for two adults to share comfortably.

Howard called Larry to make sure that he was satisfied with everything at the hotel. They made plans for the two of them to have dinner at a nearby restaurant at six. Larry called Lynn to let her know that he was at the hotel, and they made plans to get together the following evening.

Larry walked into the restaurant and talked with the maitre d, and was immediately escorted to a table near the back. His jaw dropped in surprise when he saw Kelly sitting there. She rose to greet him, and Larry mentally noted that she was even more beautiful then he remembered. Kelly was wearing a nice fitting black business suit, light blue button down blouse, and high heels. They exchanged a quick hug and Kelly told Larry that Howard had asked her to fill in tonight at the last minute, and convey his apologies.

Kelly smiled coyly and said, "I hope you don't mind me being the substitute tonight. I have studied your software requirements and will be happy to explain why our company thinks that we have the best product to fit your business needs."

Larry smiled and replied, "Okay Kelly if you're up to the challenge then I don't have any problem with you taking Howard's place tonight. Please understand that just because we know each other it won't help your company land the contract, unless they have the best product."

Kelly smiled warmly, her brown eyes sparkling as she replied, "I understand completely Larry, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Your company is going to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for new software, and it's important that you acquire the best product at the right price. I don't expect you to treat me any differently than other vendor sales representatives who want your business."

During the next hour and a half they enjoyed a delicious meal and a couple of drinks while they discussed business. Kelly remained very professional the whole time, and Larry was very impressed with her knowledge of the product, his company's requirements, and her poise under pressure. He had asked some very tough questions and Kelly answered them like a very experienced sales representative.

Kelly confidently asked, "Larry is there any other business you would like to discuss tonight?"

Larry replied, "No Kelly I believe that we have discussed everything that I expected to cover tonight with Howard. I must tell you that I'm very impressed, and you can be sure that I will let Howard know tomorrow that you handled yourself very well."

Kelly smiled warmly and thanked him for the compliment. Then she excused herself and headed towards the powder room to freshen up. Now that they were finished discussing company business Kelly wanted to pursue some other unfinished business with this older man that she found attractive. Kelly applied more lip gloss, and unfastened the top two buttons of her silk blouse exposing some cleavage from her ample breasts that were encased in a lacy black push-up bra. She felt a stirring in her loins, and a wetness between her legs as she thought about her plans for tonight.

Larry had managed to display a professional demeanor throughout the whole dinner, even though his cock had starting twitching as soon as he laid eyes on Kelly. He had to admit that some of the thoughts racing through his mind during dinner had nothing to do with business, and everything to do with pleasure. Now as she walked across the room he watched Kelly's firm ass sway seductively in the tight skirt, his mind wandering back to that night of Lynn's graduation party.

Kelly returned to the table and leaned forward towards Larry and asked "I hope you don't mind me getting more comfortable since we're done discussing business? I was getting a little warm so I just had to take off my jacket."

"No problem," Larry replied as his eyes stared at the beautiful woman sitting across from him. With her jacket removed, and her silk blouse partially unbuttoned she was displaying a fair amount of cleavage, and he could see the outline of her pointy nipples thrusting against the silky blouse.

Kelly's sensuous brown eyes stared back at Larry, and she smiled seductively as she coyly asked, "Are you up for desert?"

Larry immediately noticed that there was a spark in Kelly's brown eyes, a difference in her smile, and a sexy tone in her voice as she asked the question. He struggled for a moment wondering exactly what her question meant. Before he could answer he felt Kelly's nylon clad foot slowly moving up his leg. When her toes reached his crotch his face turned bright red with embarrassment.

Kelly laughed at Larry's obvious discomfort and breathlessly said, "Feels like your up for more than desert to me. Why don't we go back to your hotel for a nightcap." Kelly signaled for the waiter to bring their bill.

Larry was torn between his pure animal lust for this beautiful young woman who obviously wanted to have sex with him, the moral dilemma of cheating on his wife Allison, and the ethical question of sleeping with a vendors sales representative. Larry finally managed to regain his composure and said, "Okay Kelly, we can go back to the hotel for a nightcap, but then you must leave. "

Kelly purred, "Whatever you want Larry." She paid their bill, and then her and Larry walked out to the car. Larry opened the car door for her and when Kelly slid inside she made sure that he received a nice peek of her stocking covered legs as her skirt rode up her thighs.

Larry had noticed the lacy top of Kelly's stockings as she slid into the car, and now as he went around the front of the car his erection was tenting the front of his pants and he knew that Kelly would notice his arousal as soon as he entered the car.

Kelly was delighted to see the bulge in the front of his pants, knowing that her leg show had caused the reaction she planned. She moved in her seat so that she was facing Larry, and pulled her skirt up around her waist. Using her soft seductive voice Kelly asked, "Larry do you remember that night when we almost fucked? It still makes me wet and horny just thinking about how great it would have felt having you inside me. Larry lets have that nightcap in your room." Kelly's hand glided up her shimmering stocking covered leg and moved towards her wet thong covered pussy as she spoke.

Larry didn't answer right away. Instead he glanced sideways and watched as Kelly's fingers pulled the narrow triangle of silk covering her pussy aside showing him her glistening wet pussy lips, framed by her stocking covered legs and lacy garter belt. Finally he responded, "Yes Kelly I remember that night vividly. You had me so hot and I wanted to fuck you so bad, but we both had too much to drink that night. You're a very beautiful and sexy woman that any man would love to have sex with, but we both know that letting anything happen between us now would be very wrong."

Kelly responded by unbuttoning the last three buttons on her blue silk blouse causing it to part and display her full succulent breasts encased in the black lacy push up bra with sheer cups. Her dark swollen nipples thrust out trying to escape the confinement of the sheer material. Kelly sucked in her breath noticeably when her fingers made first contact with the bare lips of her dew covered pussy. "Oh damn you Larry, my kitty wants you so bad," she purred.

Larry was having a hard time concentrating on his driving. When he did look in Kelly's direction he saw her beautiful dark skinned breasts encased in the sheer cupped bra, and her fingers slowly rubbing herself, making wet squishy sounds. The aroma of her arousal filled the air assaulting his senses. His cock was fully erect and throbbing, aching for release from the tight confines of his pants. Larry sighed deeply and said, "You're such a beautiful woman Kelly, and so fucking hot. You know that I want you very bad, but I'm a married man, and your client. There are so many reasons why we shouldn't let this happen."

Kelly reached across the seat and placed her dew covered fingers to his lips as she said, "You never had the chance to taste my sweet pussy the last time. You can do anything you want to me tonight Larry. I can be a very nasty little girl when I'm this hot. Please let me have your cock tonight." Without waiting for an answer Kelly's other hand reached across and grasped Larry's throbbing boner. She deftly opened the zipper and her hand snaked inside his boxer shorts and squeezed his cock.

Larry groaned with pleasure as he felt Kelly's soft warm hand wrapped around his stiff rod. Damn it felt so good having another woman touching his manhood. He opened his mouth and sucked her sweet dew from her fingers. His brain was racing, fighting for control, as his heightened senses were attacked by her touch and taste. He kept asking himself how could any red blooded man resist this beautiful young woman who was throwing herself at him.

Kelly's one hand returned to her soaked pussy, her fingers flicking back and forth across her clit causing her to throw her head back and moan. Her other hand had removed Larry's cock from his pants and she was stroking him softly. "Oh Larry just holding your hot cock in my hand is making me so fucking hot, I'm going to cum." The words had barely left her lips before she moaned even louder, her fingers flying feverishly over her clit as the waves of orgasmic bliss washed over her. Watching Kelly frigging herself and hearing those beautiful moans of wanton pleasure almost made him shoot his load and lose control of the car. He quickly reached down and pried Kelly's hot hand from his manhood, much to her disappointment. The car pulled into the hotel parking lot about the same time Kelly opened her eyes and floated back to earth.

Kelly looked at Larry through lust filled eyes and said, Oh Larry I need you so bad. Please take me to your room and fuck me!"

Larry just stared at her for a long moment, knowing this was his last chance to stop them from plunging headlong over the cliff of desire. His pure animal lust finally won the internal struggle and he smiled and reached out, softly touching her cheek as he said, "Okay Kelly you win. I'm going to take you up to my suite and fuck you all night long."

They both quickly fixed their clothing and headed up to his suite. Riding up to the eighteenth floor in the elevator Kelly pressed her body tightly against him, grinding her pussy against his cock as she gave him a hot open mouthed kiss to keep his passion burning, and make sure he didn't change his mind.

When they entered his suite Kelly was very impressed with the size and ambience of the luxurious suite. While Larry went to the bathroom Kelly looked around, and when she saw a camcorder sitting on the table next to the large sofa a wicked idea crossed her mind. When Larry joined her in the room Kelly pressed her firm young body tight against him and whispered into his ear, "Thinking about you capturing us fucking with your camcorder is making me very hot and juicy. I have always wanted to make a dirty movie, and this way you will have something to enjoy over and over again."

Larry grinned and replied, "I brought the camcorder along to capture the presentation tomorrow, but since you are such a hot and nasty little slut I would love to record every minute of our time together. Why don't we start with you sitting on the sofa teasing me a little."

Kelly sat on the sofa and posed wantonly for Larry who captured every minute on tape. She made sure that he got lots of erotic shots of her stocking covered legs, garter belt, thong, and lacy bra. Kelly loved teasing men, and making them hot. After a few more minutes of teasing she slowly stripped off her skirt, blouse, thong, and bra. Now she was sitting there in just her stockings, garter belt, and high heels, as she played with her wet pussy and dark brown nipples that were fully erect. Kelly looked at Larry, lust smoldering in her gorgeous brown eyes as she removed her sticky fingers from her twat and licked them seductively. Kelly liked Larry a lot and she wanted tonight to be very special for both of them. Kelly purred, "Posing for you is making me so fucking hot Larry, and that big bulge in your pants looks so inviting. Would you like me to suck on it for you?"

"Hell yes Kelly I would love to feel your hot fucking mouth sucking my cock."

Kelly got up from the sofa, cupping and squeezing her breasts as she sauntered slowly towards the large leather chair where Larry was sitting. She got down on her knees in front of him and quickly loosened his belt, unzipped him, and pulled his pants and boxers down his legs. Kelly stared wantonly at Larry's erect cock jutting straight out, and she licked her lips sensually in anticipation. His cock was about six inches long, and nice and thick. Kelly liked thick cocks best, and her juices oozed from her pussy as she thought about Larry's perfectly shaped dick fucking her tight pussy and ass. Kelly's hot mouth moved into position near his throbbing cock, her tongue snaking out and licking just the head causing Larry to moan softly. Kelly looked up into his lust filled eyes as she engulfed just the head in her mouth. Her tongue continued fluttering around his head even as it disappeared into her mouth.

Larry positioned the camcorder on the table next to the chair so he could record every second of Kelly sucking him off. Her hot wet mouth felt so damn good and he moaned, "Oh you nasty little doll, you really know how to give great head." Within seconds it was clear that Kelly's oral talents were much better than his wife Allison. Kelly's never ending tongue action stimulated every nerve ending in his cock head, and it was driving him insane with pleasure. His hands caressed her smooth neck, and then worked their way upward sensually tracing the outline of her inner ear, before moving into her dark silky hair. "Suck me baby! Show me how much meat you can swallow."

She enjoyed being with a man who took charge and Kelly wanted Larry to treat her like his nasty slut tonight, and do whatever he wanted to her. She started sucking his delicious lollipop like it was her favorite flavor, softly at first and then a little harder. Kelly removed it from her mouth for a second and noticed that some precum had leaked from the slit in the head. Her tongue captured the sticky fluid and swirled it around in her mouth savoring his taste. "Oh you taste so fucking good Larry, I can't wait until you give me a big mouthful of your sweet cream." Kelly's hungry mouth went back to sucking and licking his cock, while her soft hands caressed his balls that were full of hot cum.

Larry looked down at the beautiful sight of Kelly sucking his thick cock, half of it buried in her mouth, and her liquid brown eyes watching his facial expressions as she drove him crazy. His hands were now on the back of her head gently urging Kelly to take more of his meat into her incredible hot wet oral cavern. Larry moaned encouragement, "Come on you nasty fucking cock sucking slut, shove it down your throat! Let me see you take it all!"

Kelly knew that he was very close to cumming so she quickly backed off his cock and said, "Don't worry baby, Kelly is going to take you down her throat and make you blow your load real soon." She loved hearing Larry talk dirty to her, and feeling his hands on the back of her head gently urging her to go deeper really turned her on causing her pussy to weep even more. Kelly sucked Larry almost to the point of no return three times, each time backing off and not letting him cum.

Each time Kelly backed off Larry groaned, "Oh damn Kelly, you're killing me! You're such a bad sucking slut! I need to cum so fucking bad! Please let me cum in your mouth!"

Kelly loved the feeling of power it gave her to hear a man beg for release. She smiled back at Larry and said, "Okay baby Kelly's going to let you cum now." Kelly eagerly worked her way back down the thick shaft slowly pushing it deeper and deeper.

Larry watched in amazement as inch after inch of his thick cock disappeared until Kelly's full red lips were against his balls. No woman had ever deep throated Larry before and feeling his cock down Kelly's throat caused his boiling cum to explode. Larry screamed that he was cumming, as his cock convulsed and shot the first wad of cum down her sweet throat.

Kelly felt Larry's hips lifting off the chair as some of his hot cum exploded down her throat. She quickly backed off and opened her mouth wide so she could capture the rest of his sticky jism on her tongue. One hand was massaging his balls, and the other was stroking his shaft as she coaxed more and more cum to pour into her open mouth. Some of his sticky cream missed her mouth and landed on her lips and chin. Kelly waited until Larry was done shooting then she showed him the pool of cream sitting in her mouth. Smiling wantonly she swirled it around in her mouth with her pink tongue, savoring the taste and consistency before finally swallowing it. Then her nasty tongue scooped up the cum from her lips, as her fingers retrieved what had landed on her cheek. Kelly sucked her fingers clean and then her mouth went back down on Larry's cock to capture every last drop of the precious liquid.

Larry sat there enjoying the last lingering moments of his pleasure as Kelly's hot hungry mouth finished cleaning his cock which was starting to soften. Finally he said, "Damn Kelly that was the best fucking blowjob I ever had."

Kelly thanked him for the compliment and replied, "I really enjoyed sucking you off Larry, your cum tasted so good. While I'm in the bathroom freshening up I want you to think about what you want to do next. The night is young and you can have anything your heart, or should I say your cock, desires."

Larry quickly decided what he wanted next from Kelly, and he moved the camcorder into position and got everything else ready while she was in the bathroom. When she came back into the room she was still wearing her garter belt, stockings, and high heels. Larry walked across the room and pulled her against him roughly as he said, "Now it's time for Larry to punish his hot and nasty little slut for seducing him."

Kelly was very surprised by Larry's rough manner, and different tone of voice. She also noticed a strange look in his eyes and a twinge of fear passed suddenly passed over her. Before she could reply he raised one of his strong hands and brought it down quickly smacking one of her firm ass cheeks with a resounding crack. Kelly's body stiffened and she gasped as the pain resonated throughout her body. She struggled to break free from his grasp, but she was no match for his strength. A tear formed in the corner of her eye and she pleaded with Larry, "I know that I said you could do anything, but I'm not into pain and that really hurt." Her words no sooner left her mouth when he raised his hand again and reddened the other ass cheek, causing her to struggle even harder as another tear ran down her cheek. Kelly sobbed, "I was going to take you around the world tonight, but you just blew it Larry. Let go of me right now, I'm out of here!"

Larry laughed at Kelly and growled, "Look slut I'll tell you when we are finished for the night. You need to learn that when you tell a man he can have anything he wants, you better be prepared to back up your slutty talk with action." As Kelly struggled it caused her pussy to brush back and forth against Larry making him harden again. Despite her protests Larry could also feel her cunt getting wetter again. He suddenly picked her up, carried her over to the bed, and threw her down temporarily knocking the wind and struggle out of her. Then he pounced on top of her and pinned her arms and legs while he fastened each of them securely.