A Wild Night With Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly laid there on her back with her arms and legs spread wide and securely fastened to the top and bottom of the bed. Her ass cheeks still burned from being spanked, but the coolness of the satin sheets against her ass provided some comfort. Kelly had stopped crying and her dark brown eyes glared up at Larry with an angry fire of defiance as she said, "This is rape, and if you don't let me go right now I'm going to scream so loud that everyone in the hotel will hear me."

Larry's eyes softened as he scanned Kelly's beautiful dark skinned body laying there helpless on the light green satin sheet. His cock was almost fully hardened again. Finally he said, "I'm very sorry Kelly. I didn't mean to hurt or scare you. I just wanted you to know that I'm in control now, and you will do everything that I ask. Please don't scream for help or I'll be forced to gag you, and that will spoil things for both of us. I can see how excited and wet your pussy is again, and I know that my nasty little slut will beg to be fucked."

Kelly's oozing pussy and hard swollen nipples were betraying her. She had a secret fantasy about being tied up, and taken against her will. Now her body was reacting wantonly to being restrained and seeing Larry's stiff cock, even though she was still somewhat pissed about being spanked. Still trying to remain defiant Kelly replied harshly, "Do whatever you want, but I don't ever need to beg men for sex."

Despite her strong words Larry knew that Kelly was helpless to defend herself and it would only be a matter of time before he would hear the words pouring from mouth. Larry bent over her naked body and started to slowly kiss and lick every square inch of her flesh. Whenever he heard a sharp intake of her breath, a soft moan, or her body squirming, he knew that he had discovered one of her hot spots. He put his cock against her full lips and said, "Open your mouth and make it wet for me you dirty slut." Larry noticed that Kelly's brown eyes had softened, and pure animal lust had replaced the rage.

Kelly's body responded as Larry expertly explored and tortured her body like no man had ever done before. Once he found one of her hot spots he would concentrate on that area causing the flames of passion to intensify. She felt like her whole body was on fire. Kelly eagerly opened her mouth and bathed his cock with her saliva.

Larry straddled her torso and started rubbing his cock in slow lazy circles around the aureole of her tits causing her to moan. He rubbed the large purple knob against her stiff nipples. Then he placed his slick cock between her beautiful full tits and started sliding it back and forth between the mounds of flesh.

Kelly gasped with pleasure as she watched Larry's fingers toying with her pointy nipples while he fucked her tits. She could feel the heat and smooth skin of his shaft as he tormented her. Kelly moaned, "Oh yes baby, I just love having my tits fucked."

Larry felt his cum start boiling again so he stopped fucking her tits. He licked and gently nibbled on her nipples causing more moans. Then his tongue trailed downwards across her belly to her navel which he remembered was one of her hot spots. His tongue circled around the outside of her navel and then dipped inside the indentation and swirled around. Larry had been patient long enough but now it was finally time to fully enjoy the taste of her dripping wet snatch. His tongue danced across her crease and dipped inside to gather her dew. The taste of her nectar was exquisite, and the combined aroma of her cologne and sexual excitement aroused him greatly. Larry's fingers penetrated Kelly's opening and slowly slid inside the wet tunnel, as his mouth worked on the outside giving her double pleasure.

Kelly loved being eaten and finger fucked at the same time, and she was moaning wildly and lifting her hips off the satin sheet that was quickly becoming wet. Larry would take her almost to the edge of orgasmic bliss and then stop, causing Kelly to moan, "Oh eat me Larry! Make me cum!"

He continued toying wityh her, taking her close and then stopping. Larry moved into position so his cock could rub against her slit while his fingers twisted her perky nipples. He kept alternating between eating her pussy almost to climax, and rubbing his shaft against her.

Kelly was constantly moaning now telling Larry how good it felt, and after almost coming five times she was out of her mind with need. He had tormented her longer and made her hotter than any man had ever done, and she couldn't take it anymore. Kelly finally screamed, "Oh please give it to me fucker! Please fuck me! Give me that big fucking cock and make me cum!"

Finally hearing Kelly give in and beg wantonly for his cock was such sweet music to Larry's ears. He left his shaft slide through her drenched pussy lips one last time, and then he buried the bone deep in her pussy with one smooth stroke while his fingers pulled her nipples hard.

Kelly screamed and her whole body convulsed as a gigantic orgasm rocked her. Wave after wave crashed down on her and swept her away.

Larry kept on plunging his dick into the clutching velvet lined pussy until Kelly was totally spent and went limp. Then he just kept his cock buried savoring the sensation of her tight snatch wrapped around him.

When Kelly finally regained her senses her arms and legs were untied, and Larry was laying there holding her tenderly. She smiled contentedly and said, "That orgasm was so fucking unbelievable Larry. You're even better than I ever imagined."

Larry got up and put a new tape in the camcorder as he watched Kelly laying there enjoying the afterglow. Gently he rolled her over on her belly and started to kiss the back of her neck and then slowly work his way down her spine until his tongue reached her ass. Her ass was still pink from the earlier spanking so he licked and kissed it everywhere causing Kelly to moan. Then his tongue danced back to the crease between her cheeks as his hands pulled her firm cheeks apart so he could provide some anal attention. Larry's pink tongue licked the sensitive brown puckered opening of her anus making it wet with his saliva. He dipped his finger into her pussy to lubricate it thoroughly and then slowly wormed it into her tight ass one inch at a time, stretching the tight sleeve and making her moan deeply. Larry asked, "So baby are you going to be a real slut and let me fuck your ass?"

When a man knew how to take it slowly, and make sure she was lubricated properly Kelly really enjoyed anal. However she had only met a few men in her life who were special enough, and tender enough to deserve the forbidden fruit. Kelly replied, "Oh yes baby, I'll be your nasty slut and let you fuck my tight ass."

Larry positioned Kelly on her side facing towards the mirrored wall next to the bed. He reached around and used his hand to play with her tits and pussy just to get her a little worked up. Then he slipped his thick cock into hot wet pussy to make sure that she was fully aroused. After a couple of minutes of fucking her pussy he pulled his lubricated cock from her pussy and positioned the head against her brown puckered opening. He pushed forward and gradually the muscle relaxed and allowed his head to penetrate into the hot dark opening. Allison had tried anal sex with him a couple of times but she never enjoyed it, and it had been years since she last allowed him to fuck her that way. Kelly's ass was so hot and tight wrapped around his thick cock. Larry fingered her clit to provide more excitement, and waited for Kelly to signal that she was ready for more.

Kelly laid there enjoying the feeling of having just the head of his cock in her ass, while he played with her clit. When she became accustomed to the feeling of his meat in her ass she pushed her hips backward against him causing half of his slippery cock to ease inside before she told him to stop.

Larry watched her facial expression in the mirror change from discomfort to pleasure.

Kelly opened her eyes and watched Larry's expression in the mirror. It was obvious that he was really enjoying fucking her ass, and Kelly was starting to feel pleasure instead of discomfort from the penetration. She pushed backwards and smiled wantonly as she said, "Okay baby, slowly stuff the rest of that thick beautiful cock up my ass."

Larry was more than happy to oblige her request, and eased the rest into her slowly. Having his whole cock buried in her hot tight ass was incredible, and he kept telling her how good it felt and how much he appreciated her giving him this gift. His fingers flicked back and forth faster against her clit driving her crazy with double pleasure.

Kelly was getting closer and closer to having another climax, so she moaned, "Oh yes baby, fuck my ass hard and shoot your big load deep inside me!"

Larry started pulling his cock partially out of her ass and then jamming it all the way back into her. Harder and harder he thrust into her ass and then his whole body stiffened as he screamed, "Here comes my jism you nasty ass fucking slut!"

Kelly could feel his thick cock pulse as stream after stream of hot cum rushed up his shaft and sprayed inside her ass, causing her to lose control and plunge over the orgasmic cliff again. The combined vaginal and anal orgasm melted together into one intense white hot sensation of wonderful pleasure that just seemed to last forever.

Larry removed his cock from her ass and went to the bathroom to clean off. When he returned Kelly was still laying on her side, her beautiful tits rising and falling as she breathed deeply. His cum was starting to slowly ooze out of her ass. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, and Larry crossed the room, threw on a bathrobe, and opened the door. Much to his surprise it was Lynn, and she quickly pushed her way into the room.

Lynn started to say something, but stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of Kelly laying there basking in the afterglow of her recent climax. Lynn giggled a little and looking at Larry said, "There was a complaint about too much noise coming from this room. Now I understand why there was so much noise. Looks like I missed quite a bit of fun." Then she winked and whispered in Larry's ear, "I'm going to go out in the hall and give you hell loud enough for everyone to hear and then walk away. I get off in ten minutes so don't start anything until I get back." Lynn left the room and convincingly gave Larry hell, before going back down to the front desk to report that she had talked to the guilty party. Ten minutes later when her shift was over Lynn sneaked back up the room and used her pass card to enter silently.

Larry and Lynn sit there talking for a few minutes about everyday things. From time to time Larry caught her sneaking a peak at the naked body of Kelly laying in the bed but he doesn't say anything. He is too busy sneaking a peak up Lynn's skirt every chance he got. Even though he had already blown his load twice tonight Larry still felt aroused by the sight of Lynn's stocking covered legs. Lynn must have been aroused too because she was not making any attempt to keep her skirt from riding up her thighs, or her legs together. Any other time Larry would have felt very uncomfortable with what was happening, but tonight nothing seemed taboo.

Lynn was aware that Larry was looking at her differently tonight, so she mades sure that he was getting a good look up her skirt. After her shift ended Lynn had gone to the ladies room, removed her pantyhose, and put on her red open crotch panties and thigh high stockings which she kept in her bag for special occasions. Knowing that he was looking up her skirt was making her pussy moist. Over the years Lynn had plenty of fantasies about having sex with Larry, and she was wondering whether tonight would finally be her chance. Lynn noticed the bulge forming in Larry's bathrobe so she decided to make the first move. She spread her legs further apart and pretended to be looking at Kelly.

Larry's cock sprang to full attention, and tried to escape from his bathrobe when he looked in Lynn's direction the next time. The way she was sitting with her legs spread he could see the lacy tops of her thigh high stockings, and her bare glistening pussy lips framed by the red open crotch panties.

Lynn quickly turned her head, smiling seductively, and locked eyes with Larry as she asked, "Is looking at my pussy making you hot?"

Larry squirmed in his seat as he thought about how he wanted to answer Lynn's question. Seeing her glistening pussy had certainly excited him, but should he really let this go all the way. Before he could answer Lynn she had already started across the room to where he was sitting.

Lynn stood in front of Larry, her legs apart, and slowly raised her skirt giving him a close up view of her fancy thigh high stockings, and dew covered pussy lips. She reached out and took his hand and placed it at her wetness. While Larry's fingers explored her wetness Lynn quickly removed her sweater, and the lacy bra that had contained her large hanging breasts. Then she unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor, standing there in front of him with just her stockings, open crotch panties, and high heels. Lynn told him to stand up, and when he did she moved into his arms and gave him a long tongue filled passionate kiss while her hands snaked inside the bathrobe and explored his throbbing thick cock. Lynn fell to her knees and started licking and sucking him expertly, almost making him cum before standing up again and pressing her firm young body and pussy tight against his throbbing cock. Lynn whispered in his ear, "I want you to fuck me Larry!" She took his hand and pulled him across the room to the bed, fondling his cock the whole time.

Lynn was another beautiful well built young woman, and Larry's sexual instincts kicked in. He pushed her down onto the bed with her long stocking covered legs dangling over the edge. Larry went down on his knees and started licking her beautiful bare lips, while two fingers disappeared inside her wet clutching pussy. His tongue danced all over her lips and then went to work on her clit.

Lynn whimpered with need and used her hands to hold Larry's head at exactly the right spot as his tongue worked its magic. Within minutes Lynn was coming hard from his expert oral attention. She looked up at Larry and moaned, "That was great, but now I want to feel that thick cock of yours fucking me hard."

Larry shed the bathrobe and rubbed his cock against her wet lips and clit. He grabbed one of her stocking covered ankles with each hand. Larry raised her legs up in the air until her heels were pointing towards the ceiling, then he spread her legs wide apart giving him full access to her wet pussy. The sight of her laying there playing with her big tits and coral nipples, and her stocking covered legs and bare pussy made his cock throb with anticipation. He placed the head at the opening and pushed forward until the head disappeared inside, then withdrew it slowly and rubbed it against the outer lips. Lynn's whimpers were growing louder as he teased her unmercifully. Larry already knew the answer but he asked, "How bad do you want it Lynn?"

Lynn moaned, "You have me so fucking hot Larry! Please give it to me, I need it so bad!"

Larry slid the head back inside, and used his hand to swirl it around in slow lazy circles. Then he thrust forward and his whole cock disappeared into her extremely tight tunnel. Larry had thought that Kelly was tight when he fucked her, but Lynn's pussy was even tighter. Lynn's breathing was coming in ragged gulps, her whimpers had increased in volume and intensity, and he knew that she would be coming very soon. He pulled his cock back and then rammed it into her, causing his balls to bounce against her ass on each powerful stroke. Harder and harder he thrust into her until he felt her pussy spasm and heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman reaching her climax. He kept pounding her hard, making it last as long as possible, until her body finally relaxed.

Kelly's eyes fluttered open just in time to see Larry fucking Lynn hard and making her cum. She crawled over closer and waited until Lynn's orgasm had almost ended, then she dove forward and her tongue attacked Lynn's clit while Larry's hard cock was still buried inside Lynn.

Lynn's whole body started trembling, and her whimpers got louder again, as Kelly's tongue quickly brought her to another intense orgasm.

Kelly and Lynn crawled up on the bed and started kissing passionately and touching each other tenderly, slowly igniting their passions again.

Larry put a new tape in the camcorder and stood at the side of the bed recording every second of the hot show that Kelly and Lynn were providing. The contrast between Kelly's mocha colored skin, and Lynn's white skin was breathtaking. Kelly and Lynn had moved into the classic sixty nine position, and each had their face buried between the legs of the other, causing sensuous moans of pleasure to fill the air. Kelly was on top and her beautiful dark skinned ass sticking up in the air was causing Larry's cock to harden quickly. He positioned the camcorder so it would record everything without being held, and crawled up on the bed and moved into position behind Kelly. Larry put his cock head at the juicy opening and slowly slid it inside.

Kelly moaned louder as she felt Larry's thick hot cock sliding into her wet pussy from behind. She loved being fucked from behind. The combination of Lynn working on her clit and Larry fucking her from behind was driving her crazy. She stopped eating Lynn for a minute and looked back over her shoulder at Larry and moaned, "Oh yes baby you're cock feels so good. Give it to me fucker! Fuck my pussy hard!" Kelly's hot mouth went back to Lynn's clit and licked it faster and harder, causing Lynn to whimper madly.

Larry started to slowly move in and out of Kelly's clutching twat, taking her higher and higher.

Lynn was the first to come and her whimpers reached a crescendo as the orgasm tore through her loins and slowly coursed through the rest of her body.

Kelly made sure that Lynn's climax had finished and then she raised her head and looked back at Larry with wanton lust in her eyes and pleaded, "Oh you fucking cock! Stuff me! Fuck me harder baby!"

Larry took hold of Kelly's hips and started slamming into her velvet lined pussy with all his strength, causing her moans to increase in volume. His balls slapped violently against the outside of her pussy on each deep thrust into her hot cunt. One of Larry's hands reached down and gathered Kelly's long dark hair into a ponytail and he pulled it backwards as he fucked her hard.

Lynn had recovered from her orgasm and was working on Kelly's clit unmercifully, while her fingers roughly pulled and twisted Kelly's dark brown nipples that were so hard they felt like pebbles.

Kelly's body started quivering and she screamed, "Oh yes, Oh yes, I'm cumming!" Kelly felt like her body was floating weightless as the white hot scorching heat of one orgasm after another coursed through every fiber of her being, until she eventually collapsed on top of Lynn's body.

Larry made them all a drink, and they sat and rested for a little while talking about how wild the night had been.

Lynn looked at her watch and noted that it was almost nine. With a naughty gleam in her deep blue eyes she asked Kelly, "Have you had enough yet?"

Kelly laughed and replied, "You know me Lynn. I can't ever get enough sex, and Larry is so good I could fuck him all night long."

Lynn giggled, "Oh Kelly, you're such an insatiable slut." She walked across the room, reached in her purse and pulled out her cell phone. Lynn talked softly so Kelly and Larry could not hear what she was saying. When she finished Lynn returned to Kelly and Larry and sat down with a wicked smile on her face.