A Wild Night With Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly asked, "I know that smile. What are you planning girlfriend."

Before Lynn could answer there was a soft rap at the door. Lynn quickly walked across the room, and stood behind the door as she opened it so no one passing in the hall could see her naked body.

When the black man closed the door and saw Lynn standing there naked his eyes lit up, his cock twitched in his pants, and a big smile crossed his face because he knew that he was going to have some delicious white pussy tonight.

Lynn brought him over to where Kelly and Larry were sitting naked, and introduced him as her coworker Ray.

Kelly stared up at the tall black man, impressed by his six foot four inch height, and strong muscular build. She noticed that his cock was already tenting the front of his pants as his eyes roamed every inch of her exposed body. Kelly's juices started flowing again just thinking about his hard body, and big black cock, underneath his tight clothing.

Larry was intimidated by Ray's size but he shook hands, almost wincing with pain as the mans large black hand felt like vise squeezing his hand. He fixed a drink for Ray which the man drank quickly.

Kelly stood in front of him, and Lynn behind, as they both kissed him and pressed their hot gyrating naked bodies against Ray. As they teased him they helped Ray shed his necktie, shirt, and undershirt revealing a smooth skinned muscular chest with hard little nipples. Kelly's hands touched the bulge in his pants, and she could tell that his cock was very big.

Ray's strong hands were busy, eagerly touching Kelly and Lynn's tits and pussies. He looked into Kelly's brown eyes and said, "Lynn tells me that you're a nasty fucking cumslut. Now that you have made my cock so big and hard I think you should set it free and suck it for me."

Kelly slid down his body and dropped to her knees in front of the black stud, quickly sending his pants and boxer shorts down to his ankles. Her mouth watered, and her eyes sparkled as Kelly stared at Ray's large black prick hanging there just waiting for some attention. It had to be at least nine inches long , and two inches thick. Kelly's tongue and mouth eagerly went to work on the monster, causing Ray to groan with excitement.

Lynn squirmed with desire as she watched Kelly performing her oral magic on Ray's beautiful black shaft. Finally she couldn't stand just watching anymore, and she dropped to her knees and started sucking Ray's meat.

Larry just watched, and recorded, the two young sluts hotly licking and sucking Ray's cock and balls. From his moans of pleasure it was quite obvious that he was really enjoying the oral talents of the two young sluts.

These two beautiful white women were driving Ray crazy with their mouths and he knew that his climax was quickly approaching. He moaned loudly, "You nasty cocksuckers are so fucking good! I hope you're ready cause Ray's going to give you his big load any minute now!"

Kelly removed the big piece of stiff black meat from her mouth, pointed it towards her tits, and pumped him furiously with both hands as she said, "Thats it Ray, cum all over my fucking tits."

Lynn's tongue continued licking and tormenting the smooth black swollen cock head, while Kelly jerked him off.

Ray looked down and saw both women staring up at him with their beautiful eyes. While he would have preferred shooting his load into their mouths, or down their throats, it was their choice where they wanted it. His whole body tensed and he groaned as he exploded.

Kelly almost came from the sensation, as spurt after spurt of his hot sticky jism hit her dark pointy nipples and coated her tits. Kelly kept on pumping Ray, amazed by the amount of cum he was able to shoot.

Lynn waited until Ray was done shooting then her hot wet mouth engulfed his cock, cleaning him, and capturing every last morsel. She finally let Ray's dick pop from her mouth, and then turned her attention to all the cum that had plastered Kelly's fabulous tits. Lynn started licking Kelly's tits and gathering up all the spilled jism. When she had a mouthful she kissed Kelly with an open mouth, sharing the bounty with her.

Larry was holding the camcorder and he had zoomed in when Ray was shooting, and Lynn was cleaning his cock. As he watched Lynn and Kelly trading the sticky strands of cum back and forth between their hot mouths he zoomed in even closer so you could see the pearl colored cum coating both their tongues.

Kelly and Lynn both looked up at Ray and eagerly showed him the cum sitting in their mouths before slowly swallowing all of it. Watching these two nasty young sluts enjoying his cream made his softening cock twitch and start to harden again.

Larry fixed them all another drink as they rested for a couple of minutes.

Ray told Kelly and Lynn to lay on the bed next to each other. He crawled up on the bed with them and started sucking their nipples, before moving his mouth down to their pussies. He would take turns first eating Lynn's pussy, and then moving over to Kelly's, making both of them groan with pleasure. When Ray moved his mouth from one twat to another his fingers dove in to replace his mouth and keep the fire burning in their pussies. He looked over his shoulder and saw Larry standing there stroking his hard cock. He said, "Hey man, hold on a minute, I'm sure that one of these nasty little cunts can take care of that cock for you."

Kelly and Lynn were touching each other and kissing wildly as Ray tormented their pussies with his mouth and hands. They looked up and motioned for Larry to bring his cock closer so they could both suck him.

Larry felt like he had died and gone to heaven as he enjoyed the double sensation of having two hot babes expertly sucking him at the same time.

After a couple of minutes Ray told the girls to stop sucking Larry and move over so Ray could lay down on the bed. He told Kelly to sit on his cock and face him so he could see how much she enjoyed being stuffed by his monster.

Kelly straddled his legs and slowly lowered herself down on the large nine inch cock, her face contorting with a mixture of pain and pleasure for a few seconds as she got used to being stretched by his monster. Then she looked up at him with a big smile to let Ray know that she was ready to start sliding up and down his pole.

Ray put two pillows under his head and told Lynn to sit backwards on his face looking towards Kelly as he ate her pussy.

Lynn positioned herself as instructed, and lowered her pussy to his face. She was close enough to reach out and play with Kelly's tits.

Larry made sure that the camcorder was set up properly to capture all the hot threesome action.

Kelly started to slowly raise and lower herself on the black monster. As her pussy got unbelievably wet she was able to move upwards faster and then slam herself down on the hard shaft. Kelly had never taken a cock this long and thick so deep before, and the sensations were driving her insane. She looked over her shoulder and saw Larry standing there, hard cock in hand, and pure animal lust in his eyes. Kelly had never been penetrated by two cocks at the same time before, and she was eager to give it a try. She leaned forward into Lynn's arms for support, and then used her long red fingernails to spread her ass cheeks apart and present Larry with a target he couldn't resist. Kelly cooed, "Fuck my ass Larry! I want both of your cocks fucking me at the same time!"

Lynn gently rocked against Ray's face, feeling his tongue dancing all over her pussy and setting her on fire. Her arms helped to support Kelly as she watched Larry move in behind her.

Larry held his shaft and slowly moved it in slow lazy circles around the puckered brown ring of Kelly's anus which was already very wet from all the juice flowing from her excited pussy. When he felt the dark rosebud relax he pushed the head into her ass and Kelly squealed with joy. He waited a little and then slowly pushed another inch inside. Kelly was already so aroused that it didn't take long before her tight dark tunnel relaxed and Larry was able to slide the rest of his meat inside until it was buried to the hilt.

Kelly was feeling so much pleasure that she could barely talk, but she managed to tell Ray and Larry to start pumping her a little, between her moans that were growing in intensity and volume.

Ray started moving his hips, causing his cock to slide in and out of Kelly's hot wet pussy.

Only a thin membrane separated the two men's cocks. Larry could feel Ray's cock moving and he was a little embarrassed at first, but then lust overcame him and he started to slowly fuck Kelly's tight rectum.

Eventually the two men found a rhythm that worked well. As one man pushed his cock in the other would pull out.

The double fucking was better than anything that Kelly had ever experienced sexually, and she quickly reached the point of no return. Kelly screamed as a climax more intense than anything she had ever felt before slammed into her body. Wave after wave of white searing heat pulsed through her body. Ray and Larry kept fucking her, and as one of Kelly's orgasms ended another began. She eventually lost count of how many, and passed out for a few seconds.

Lynn had been very close to the edge a couple of times, and watching Kelly being double penetrated, and hearing her cum was just too much. Lynn ground her pussy against Ray's head almost smothering him as her body trembled, and her whimpers climbed the musical scale as she experienced another wild climax.

Kelly's pussy clamped down on him so tightly when she climaxed that Ray lost control, grunting as his cock pulsed and shot stream after stream of molten jism deep inside her cunt.

Larry's passion had been building, but he just wasn't close enough to cum yet so he just enjoyed the feeling of being buried deep in Kelly's ass. As she climaxed he could feel every muscle in her ass and pussy contracting as she experienced multiple orgasms.

Everyone was spent so they all collapsed on the bed exhausted, and drifted off to sleep, Ray holding Lynn, and Larry holding Kelly.

Larry woke up and was surprised to see that Lynn and Ray were gone. He looked around and noticed a note laying on the table next to the bed. As he read it he laughed to himself. The note said, "Ray and I went back to his place for a nightcap. I really enjoyed seeing you have such a great time tonight. I hope that Kelly doesn't wear out your equipment. I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time alone with you before you head back home." Larry went back to bed and laid down next to Kelly.

Kelly finally stirred, and opened her eyes to see Larry holding her and staring into her face. She nuzzled against him and purred, "I want to feel you inside of me one more time tonight, but first let's take a shower together."

Larry and Kelly took a nice relaxing hot shower together, playfully soaping each other and touching teasingly until they were both aroused again. They got out of the shower and Kelly took Larry by his erect and led him across the suite to the jacuzzi room, where they both slipped into the warm bubbling water.

Larry was sitting, so Kelly straddled his legs and sat down on his lap facing him. His rigid cock was trapped against her pussy lips which were already becoming slick again from her dew. Kelly's dark brown nipples had hardened again, and were pressing hotly against Larry's chest.

Larry nuzzled her neck and kissed her open mouth, tenderly at first and then with more urgency. His fingertips sensually rubbed her back and traced their way down her spine until his strong hands were cupping her ass and pulling her tight against his manhood.

Kelly kissed him passionately, their tongues dancing in each others mouth. Her hand snaked between their bodies and grabbed his cock, guiding it into her needy pussy. Gently she rocked back and forth sending their mutual pleasure spiraling upwards. Then she got up, turned around, and sat back down on his cock driving it deeply into her hungry twat. She leaned back into Larry, rotating her hips to intensify the fire building inside each of them. Kelly turned her head to the side and kissed him hotly, her tongue always on the move. She cooed, "Oh yes baby, fuck me! Your cock feels so good stuffed inside my pussy! My kitty wants some more of your hot fucking cream! Oh yes, give it to me baby!" Kelly concentrated on causing the muscles of her vaginal wall to contract and squeeze his cock hard, making her love tunnel even tighter than normal.

Larry's one hand was tweaking Kelly's puffy nipples, and the other was rubbing her clit driving her wild with need. Higher and higher they climbed the ladder of passion, both doing everything possible to make it feel great. The sensation of Kelly's vaginal walls gripping him tightly like a soft hand was more than Larry could take. He lost control and pinched Kelly's nipples firmly as he thrust upwards into her, depositing his cream deep inside and feeding her hungry kitty.

Kelly felt Larry's thick shaft pulsing inside her as he emptied his load with a loud groan, and his fingers were squeezing her nipples unmercifully. Her breathing became ragged and she gasped for breath, grunting like an wild animal, and then moaning wildly as the fury of the orgasmic storm was unleashed within her loins. The warmth intensified and then spread quickly as her pussy enjoyed one ripple of wanton pleasure after another. The storm of ecstasy raged within her for a very long time before it finally subsided. Eventually everything became calm.

They sat there with Larry inside her for a long time, talking about how very special the night had been for both of them.

Finally Kelly got out of the jacuzzi and got dressed. She hugged and kissed him at the door and said, "I will always remember this very special night that we had together Larry. I really hope that we can do this again some time, but I'll also understand if we can't. Thank you so much for making my fantasy come true."

The next day at the sales presentation they both acted professionally and no one could have guessed what had happened between them the night before.

When it came time for Larry to finally select the winning vendor it was a very tough decision. Kelly's company and one other vendor both had excellent products, and support people. In the end Larry gave the contract to Kelly's competitor. The good news was that the other vendor also had their headquarters and training facility in Dallas. Larry would need to visit Dallas from time to time over the next year, and that would give him plenty of opportunities to spend time with Kelly and Lynn.