A Winter to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fur retreated from between my legs and started circling again. Teasing its way around my throbbing midsection.

"I haven't heard any begging!" she teased.

"Please!"

Some fur tickled my taint again.

"Please, WHAT?"

"Please fur my balls again."

A second later, my balls were immersed in fur again.

"Ooh!" I called out.

"That's more like it!"

One hand snuggled my balls while the other hand went back to teasing my stomach and my belly button, making painfully slow progress toward my waiting shaft.

"Yes-s!" I called out with pleasure.

I could feel my mind slipping. I was being consumed by the desire for the sensation of fur on my dick. My whole consciousness was being focused down to the area between my legs. I hoped and prayed for relief to come soon!

"I don't hear enough begging!" Jane called out as she barely brushed the tips of her fur against the head of my cock.

"Please!" I begged.

"Please, what?" she pried.

"Please fur my dick!" I answered obediently.

"Like THIS?!" she said, playfully, as she gave a quick swipe of fur up the underside of my shaft.

"Oh, YES!" I screamed out. I could barely breathe as my dick squirmed in delight.

"Are you sure?!" she teased as she made the fur brush a slow circle around my cock head.

"Yes! Please! Please fur my dick!

Then, without a word, came the most delicious feeling I ever felt as both of her fur mittens slowly slid down over the end of my dick, swallowing up the entire length of it with indescribable pleasure.

The whole bed shook as my arms pulled against their restraints, shivering with pleasure. Every muscle in my body was tensed up. I closed my eyes and moaned when she started sliding them up and down, very slowly. I could feel every strand of fur against my dick like a million little fingers, bringing pleasure wherever they touched.

I closed my eyes and began to moan, softly, as Jane fur stroked me into a state of sexual frenzy. I rocked my head back and forth and bucked my hips up and down trying to keep the pleasure going as long as I could but Jane knew I was getting ready to come. She slowed the stroking down and even countered my motions, preventing me from breaching the plateau of pleasure I had so quickly reached.

"More begging would be appropriate..." came the words from down by my furry dick prison.

"Please!"

"Please, what?"

"Please let me come!"

"Please make you WHAT?"

"Come! I want to come!"

The furring sped up again, taking me right to the razor's edge.

"Like this?" she teased.

"Yes! Please!"

"Just a little longer..." she said.

Tears started to stream down my face as I begged and begged for relief that never seemed to come. I writhed and pleaded and cried out for her to let me come... To release me from my furry pleasure trap!"

"Almost there!" she giggled as my dick twitched, seemingly with a life of its own.

I cried and begged as loud and as hard as I could for what seemed like an eternity as I was repeatedly taken up and down on a roller coaster ride of pleasure only to be denied at the moment of truth.

"Admit that I win and I'll let you come!"

The words barely got out of her mouth before I was calling out, "You win! You WIN!"

Then, just when I thought I couldn't take another second of torture, I felt a wave of pleasure emanate from the base of my dick and surge along its length. A moment later, there was another then another. I was coming!

A long, low moan came from deep inside my body like I never heard before. Jane kept pumping me and pumping me until there wasn't a drop of semen left in my body. She milked me until I was completely spent. I collapsed on the fur bed, slipping into a state of dreamy bliss. My breathing slowed down and my heartbeat began to return to normal as I lay there on the fur, enjoying the afterglow of the most powerful orgasm I had ever felt.

"Thank you!" I whispered with my last waking breath as I fell slowly to sleep.

I heard the sounds of the Velcro straps being ripped open as I drifted off into dreamland.

It was well after dark when I woke up again. Jane was lying beside me in that great big fur bed, still wearing her fur coat and nothing but. I turned toward her as I saw her shadowy figure roll over to face me.

"Ah, you're awake!" she whispered.

"Oh, my God!" I whispered back. "That was great!"

"You ain't seen nothin' yet!" she winked.

She must have seen the quizzical look on my face because it was barely a second before she shot back, "Technically, you're still a virgin!"

I felt her fur covered hand reach out and grab me by the manhood and start pulling me toward her. It wasn't long before my dick was completely hard and I was ready to go again! She rolled me on top of her and snuggled herself in, under my body weight. She spread her legs and I nestled right into the saddle.

"Go ahead and put it in." she instructed. "But go slowly!"

I pressed my cock against her pussy lips and, suddenly, a warm, wet feeling enveloped my cock head. Jane wiggled her hips underneath me and, before I knew it, she sucked me in.

Jane's arms wrapped around me and held me tight. She grabbed two hands full of fur blanket and wrapped us both up in a furry cocoon.

"Hold still for a minute!" she instructed. "Let your dick get used to its new surroundings, first!"

I was too spellbound by the events unfolding before me to do anything but just lay there, on top of Jane's beautiful, naked body, all wrapped up in fur and let her work her magic on me. She pulled me close and kissed me and whispered sweet words into my ear.

"Go ahead and fuck me, you big stud!" she said.

She didn't have to say it twice! I started fucking for all I was worth! It wasn't long before the fur rubbing against our naked bodies started to bring us to a glorious, furry climax. Jane's furry mittens worked themselves up and down my back, occasionally stopping to grab at my strong, muscular ass. We both moaned and cried out with bursts of pleasure as our bodies undulated up and down in perfect timing. I didn't even feel like I was the one doing the fucking anymore. My body just seemed to be on autopilot, fucking Jane's wet pussy like a machine gone wild.

I heard slurping and slapping sounds rise from beneath the fur tent surrounding us as our bodies rhythmically beat together in a dance of pleasure until I heard Jane call out.

"I'm coming! Ooh! I'm coming!" she screamed. "Fuck me harder, you big animal!"

I let out a series of grunts as I slammed my meat, harder and harder into her throbbing pussy at a faster and faster pace.

"Yes! Fuck me!" came the screams.

By that time, I was fucking for all I was worth when, suddenly, I felt the steely grip of a strong muscle contraction spread over my balls. It hurt really bad but, at the same time, it felt so good! I arched my back and growled out with pleasure-pain as I gritted my teeth together and pounded my meat furiously into Jane's hot pussy.

The air was filled with our screams of pleasure as the familiar wave of orgasmic pleasure flowed out, from the base of my dick and filled up Jane's pussy with my seed.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she cried. "I'm coming again!"

I reached down, deep inside myself and found one last little bit of strength to keep going, even though I felt exhausted from all that fucking. Before I knew it, I was coming again!

Time seemed to stand still as Jane's pussy sucked the last bit of energy out of my body through the end of my dick. We collapsed in a furry heap on the bed. Our hearts pounded in our ears as the sweat trickled down our faces. I fell asleep in a pool of perspiration, right there on top of her.

"You are one hell of a man, Stephen!" were the last words I heard whispered in my ear as Jane wrapped her furry arms around me and cradled my head to her chest. I dozed off with my face between her big, soft tits. I didn't wake up again till morning when the sun shined in my face through the partially drawn curtains of the bedroom window.

I sat up and looked around the room. Jane wasn't there but I saw a long, brown fur robe hanging on the bedpost. I got out of bed and put it on. It was warm and soft. Later on, I found out it was made of mink.

I walked down the hallway toward the staircase. I found Jane, sitting there at the dining table, drinking coffee, almost the same way she was when I walked in the afternoon before. She barely said two words as she smiled at me and served breakfast. She didn't have to. I knew she was just as satisfied as I was.

We ate breakfast quietly together then she sent me back upstairs to shower and get dressed. This time, it felt different. It's hard to describe the feeling of confidence a good, hard fucking can give you.

I finished putting on my clothes and headed toward the door. Jane gave me one last hug and a kiss as she ushered me to the front door, still wearing her silver fox fur coat and nothing but.

"Don't you ever wear clothes under there?" I asked.

"Oh, what fun would that be?" she answered with a grin.

The icy wind burned my face and filled my lungs with a sensation of a thousand needles as I stepped out the door and took my first breath of cold winter air.

Jane waved at me and asked, "Next time it snows, you're going to come back and give me another plowing. Aren't you?"

"As soon as the first flake hits the ground!" I laughed.

I didn't have to wait long because it snowed another six inches on February 5, only three days later. Shoveling Mrs. Marcus' driveway ws never much of a chore after that because I knew I would always go inside and get warmed up.

12