A Wizard of Ooz Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers

"Come on, Toto," Dorothy said. "Let's have some wonderful adventures on our way to Workers Paradise City."

Singing, "Life is a Cabaret," as she skipped down the road, Dorothy stopped every few yards to stick her butt out or lift her leg high over her head. The dance was very alluring, and two observers, beside Toto, watched with lust filled interest.

The Wicked Lawyer of the East, watching through her crystal ball, found the ruby-red panties twirling on Dorothy's finger just as exciting as the creamy-smooth flesh they'd so recently covered.

Another set of eyes watched Dorothy's antics, but her husband was back from his trip. There'd be no way she could do anything with that little slut with her husband around, and she still hadn't figured out how she'd gotten them out of the computer the first time.

"I'll get you, my pretty," two voices said in unison.

The new, improved Toto loped through the two separate views, and again in unison, they said, "And your little dog, too."

What awful things await Dorothy on her perilous journey? (I'm willing to entertain suggestions) Who will she meet on the way? What kind of problems will they have? How will those perversions manifest themselves at Dorothy's expense? How the hell do I get this taste out of my mouth?

The answers to these questions, along with the meaning of life, the whereabouts of Osama Ben Lauden, several guaranteed ways to get rich, re-grow hair, and enlarge the size of your penis are all in chapter three!

katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers
12