All Comments on 'A Wolf's Tail Ch. 02'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finally!

Too short. Please update soon. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i will wait

yes its short, yes it takes time between the chapters, but as long as u can keep up the emotions, i will wait. I will even reread d previous chapters.

TheHighPriestessTheHighPriestessabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Loving this so much! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The emotions of poor Anna are really pulling the heartstrings. I hope she kicks her step family out into the cold one day.

Will wait on baited breath for the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice

a very nice take on a classic story I look forward to more

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
great beginning

I will be watching for future chapters to see where this leads to. The story has much potential and I am eager to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Longer, Please Longer

I love this story but could you please put out a little more next time.

Jennyt82Jennyt82about 13 years ago
Loved it

I loved the chapter and am eagerly awaiting the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FASTER & LONGER

KEEP THEM COMING...THIS STORY IS OFF TO A GREAT START.

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianalmost 13 years ago

More Please!! This is an awesome story, can't wait to read more!!

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 13 years ago
Great

Great story hope to read more really soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

Looking forward to much more. Good start.

WarDog143WarDog143almost 13 years ago
A great start!

This is very good, I can't wait for the next chapter!

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 13 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted

Hi everyone!

New chapter of A Wolf's Tail has been submitted! It should be up within the next day or so.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Enjoy!

<3 Shadowsung

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
loving this story

i love both of your stories that you have going on. cant wait to read more from you.

quiverclawquiverclawalmost 13 years ago
Umm question?

This is a very good story you have going here but I have a problem with it. What happened to the 8 year old girl, who had such fire and spirit, who had no problem staring down alphas of the other packs at her mothers funeral? A couple years pass, and she lets a couple of brats and their mother do all this to her? I dont think so! This girl is a fighter as you had shown in the first story where she was willing to fight over her dead mother. Shes a rebel, not a doormat. That being said, I do like this new angle on a classic werewolf story. It just doesnt tie in well with what we already know about Anna.

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 13 years agoAuthor

@ Quiverclaw- you raise a good point about her change in personality. Loosing her mother had caused her fiery spirit to fever pitch. Loosing her father, then her uncle, her entire support base and everyone she loved at such a young age has temoporarily tapered her fighting spirit. Rest assured that all will be well and explained ;)

Hopefully you will enjoy the story in it's completion.

<3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stumbled

Across your story and while it's good, I thought your inspiration was "Red Riding Hood." Now it sounds so much like "Cinderella" and another author who posted a similar story here on Lit.

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Stumbled?

@anonymous

If you read the intro to my first chapter I actually state that this is the story of cinderella. I have not read the author that you are thinking of, perhaps you could send me a link in the pirvate feedback? I haven't read all the stories on this website (impossible task, me thinks) and I apologise if it seems a little too close to another author. I know that this story is disimilar as a story on the same topic can be from the stories that I have read.

Any problems, feel free to send Private Feedback

<3 Shadowsung

Sheenas_MusingsSheenas_Musingsover 12 years ago
Those bratty little Bitches

Can I say "bitches" in a comment?

Well, you know everybody's thinking it. I was wondering how you were going to incorporate the Cinderella storyline and this was well done.

Poor Anna. Hopefully being away from all those negative influences will have her reverting back to her Alpha nature. I love it so far.

Off for Chapter 3.

storylover21storylover21about 12 years ago
Excellent

Loving your story thus far; despite all that has happened to Anna, she still holds her head up high. It's a lot to deal with having both her parents die and her step sisters/mother destroying her life with her original pack. Hopefully Anna can take back what is rightfully hers; that is if she wants it. I was disappointed with her pack though; they should have been more understanding and knew something was up. To disown her; especially the child of their previous Alpha is a slap to the face of their own legacy.

I have a feeling her step mom hired those mercenaries to kill her mom. After that plan was successful, she won over the Alpha and waited for him to pass over. She most likely wanted Anna dead as well, but she survived to her dismay. As for her uncle; why did he abandon her? I wouldn't have cared of what that bitch said.

storylover21storylover21about 12 years ago
Similar to Another Story

Oh and don't worry about having similarities to other stories on here. For people to complain of such a thing is asinine. There are hundreds of stories on here with some similarities to each other; as long as you make it your own, which you are doing wonderfully you'll be fine. Once again great story and hopefully you will keep writing ;-).

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago

I'm hooked.....I'd love to leave a nice comment but chapter 3 is calling me way to loudly......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!

I agrey with storylover21, I asowe Think the bitch was posining the Alpha, I mean com on thaey sad it them selves that werewolves don't git sick, that means posin! I hope all invallved git wat thaey brutely deserve. P.S. I love storys that continuse, most endings tend to feal forst wich ruines the story.If you haf to you shood yous side carecters for branch storys,Beacuos life moves on the story shood moove on to kepe the woreld a live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!

This is the best story I've read in a long time and I'm wondering like some other people if the Alpha male was killed with poison. @ anonymous judging on your spelling I'd think you were too young for this site.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

How could “The Shadow” have kept up with her if she’s so fast!?! I pray it is and not her best friend because it would mean death but Annalise could change her is my thought! And Kitanya She HAD TO have poisoned him after all she IS THE TRAITOR to the Pack!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous