All Comments on 'A Wolf's Tail Ch. 04'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
naughty_nannaughty_nanalmost 13 years ago
good

The chapter was good , but I felt it could've been longer. That chapter was a tease for is to wait weeks. We're starving here and you're just giving us snacks.More please!

LownackLownackalmost 13 years ago
awsome

glag to see you continuing this story thank you is is a great read

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great

I hope he makes up in a big way for being such a total ass. And does he have a wolf friend for Anna?

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 13 years ago
OUCH!

Feel sorry for Emma. Her first time is ruined by him calling her a lyer about her virginity. Luna help him when Anna gets ahold of him!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianalmost 13 years ago

Glad you finally posted another chapter but I really really wish that you would make the chapters longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please!!!!

Please make another chapter!!! this is a great story cant get enough of it!!

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 13 years agoAuthor
It's harder than I thought...

I'm finding it really hard to write longer chapters... I am naturally a short story writer and I am trying my darndest to fit in writing during one of my toughest years yet.

I am still a new writer, and my PL has (and continues to be) been turned upside down in every way. It's hard to write anything (let alone Lit) when I feel so aweful inside.

I appreciate you all reading my work, and I don't want to let anyone down.

I hope you are enjoying the tale despite the pauses and short chapters.

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
great chapter

i have been enjoying your story and am looking forward to your future post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anna!!!!

I don't care about Emma. I want Anna. I want the next chapter with more wolvies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liking the story but...

im really liking the story and where it's going but i don't really care about emma's story rite now. (SRY!) im obsessed about anna's story so please focus more on her.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago

I thought it was an interesting side story and a great lead up! I'm assuming that Emma's mate will lead Anna to hers.

lexvenelexvenealmost 13 years ago
*****

Keep it coming...i am assuming that all characters are entertwined thatz why the background on emma n nathaniel

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I hope you'll post again soon. I liked this chapter alot. You did a great job. I think Nathaniel is going to be in trouble with Anna! I am looking forward to Anna meeting other wolves and maybe the best friend will be her mate? Well, maybe you want to have her meet their pack and then find her mate so it's not so obvious :) I'm sure it will be good either way. Keep up the writing!

TheNaughtyKTheNaughtyKover 12 years ago
Just one word..

MORE!!!!

you are doing a fantastic job~

i hope you have time to finish this.

I love how you're giving Emma a lover and i really hope to see Anna's turn come soon.

I hope they both kick the step-mom's ass when the time comes.

Keep it up and i will be waiting for the new chapters!

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
Voting Time!

I have come to realise that two stories at once in a hectic life was never going to work! I have decided to focus on one story at a time and get it completely out of the way before coming back to the other... But I'm not sure which one to choose. If my readers could please vote for which story they would like me to continue on? Send me feedback and let me know which one tI should focus on first.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this one this one

voting here lol

Sheenas_MusingsSheenas_Musingsover 12 years ago
Oops

Poor Emma. Poor Nathaniel,

Anna may very well kick his ass. Hopefully they'll work things out soon cos' mmm is Nathaniel hot. Hoping for them to make up in the next Ch.

Off to read that too. :)

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago

Poor Emma. Now what? If Nat is truly her mate she will come to forgive him if Anna doesn't kill him first. Again the next chapter is calling to me....

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Awwwww!

My heart broke for poor sweet Emma! I’m Loving her story line with her mate Nathaniel But What I wanna Know is...Is his Best Friend an Alpha and Annalise’s mate!?! I’m off to continue reading! Very good! I wanted to mention something but I forgot SO I Might be back to write a new comment! If I Don’t than I just Don’t remember it!

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

I Love his nickname for her is Whiteone! It’s so cute!! I believe they’ll be close friends because in my opinion his Best Friend is an alpha and Annalise’s mate! So like I said before I’m off to read on! Oh I Remember I wanted to say Luna is One Bad A$$ Bish!!! You DON’T wanna cross her! Whew if you do! You should read Savage Desire by Adjoaq! As well as her other Amazing stories if you haven’t yet. AND she’s on Wattpad under the same name she’s got stories there too! She’s So Worth It!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous