A Wolf's Tail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While keeping up his thrusts, he grabber her breasts and moulded them, drawing moan after moan from her delicious mouth. He nibbled and bit at her neck, keeping his wolf in check to make sure that her skin wasn't broken.

Emma felt something build inside of her and knew that he was causing something to happen. She moved underneath him, instinct driving her to bring it closer.

Like a tidal wave, Emma was hit with a wall of pleasure as she stilled beneath Nathaniel. He felt the change within her and the muscles of her inner walls gripping and milking his hard cock in her orgasm. This drove him over the edge. With one final thrust that buried him as deep as he could go, he came as well; his cock spurting seed deep inside her.

Emma felt his stop and a warmth flood her insides. The couple lay panting and sweaty as Nathaniel eased his weight off of her and collapsed next to her. It took them both a while to calm down and their breathing to slow. Emma curled up under his arm and snuggled into him, basking in the glow.

She looked up to see him staring at the ceiling a frown on his face.

She poked him with a finger, upset that he didn't seem to have enjoyed himself, "What's up? Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

He looked at her, hurt in his eyes, "You lied," he said quietly. Those two words shattered her glow.

She sat up straight and glared at him indignantly, "and what, pray tell, did I lie about?"

"You told me you were a virgin. But you aren't" he said, glaring at her, "I didn't mind when I thought you weren't when we first met, but you lied to me and told me you where."

Emma felt acid boil in her stomach. "Until half an hour ago I was!" she hissed angrily, "Yes, I didn't have my hymen, but a tree took that when I was 8 years old! I couldn't help that Nathaniel! Who do you think you are? How dare you accuse me? You think you know me just because of some mystical wolfy voodoo?" She worked herself up, yelling at the stricken man on her bed.

He was in total surprise, "what?" he asked slowly.

Emma felt tears approach, so she turned away, "It doesn't matter... Just go."

Nathaniel felt a little guilty at his accusations. After a second, he tried to pull her back down.

"I'm sorry, Emma." He said quietly.

"Just go!" She yelled, pushing him away as hard as she could. Nathaniel saw the look of hurt etched across his mate's face and felt his heart break. He got dressed in a deafening silence that filled the room. He went to touch her shoulder, she jerked away.

An unseen look of pain crossed his face before Nathaniel left himself quietly out of the house.

The quiet click of the front door served as the breaking point for Emma who began to cry into her pillows.

"Your half-hour is up lovebirds!" called Anna impatiently, opening her friend's door, "We need to- Emma?"

Emma looked up from her pillow nest, her red eyes puffy and wet. Seeing her friend brought up fresh tears. Anna rushed over to her blood sister and held her as she sobbed uncontrollably into her shoulder.

12