A Woman from the Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers

Finally calmer than I had been all night, I plopped onto the bed and within seconds I was asleep. The ringing of my cell phone woke me up and I jerked out of bed, almost falling over. I fumbled through my duffel bag in a panic, worried that I might miss the call. I was almost certain the woman wouldn't be calling back.

"Hello?" I gasped into the phone after I finally found it and managed to open it up without accidentally turning it off. As if the caller could somehow see me, I quickly smoothed my clothes and ran a hand through my hair. I peeped at the watch on my wrist and was surprised to realize that I must have slept for good four hours. It was very close to noontime.

"Did you book a room?" Said the voice. No 'hello', no introduction.

"Yeah, Weston on the lake." I said and wildly looked around for the key, having already forgotten which room I had checked into.

"Room number?" Asked the woman just as I spotted the key lying on the floor.

"Eh..." I stalled for time until I had a chance to look at the small metal plate. "Four, four, four." I said and smiled. Four was my lucky number if one believes in such nonsense. My mother had been over her head in superstitions and omens, lucky charms and anything similarly bizarre. Even though I haven't believed in most of her nonsense, some of it had rubbed off on me. The lucky number four being one of those.

"I'll be there in a little while." She said and hung up. I felt annoyed by the fact that she didn't ask where I was. I might have been still at work and it would have taken me a while to get there. Her presumptuousness was not very appealing. In all honesty, it was quite intimidating.

I paced the room like a caged animal, made up the bed as well as I could, but coming nowhere near to perfection that the hotel maids were capable of. I ordered room service, coffee and juice. For a moment I toyed with the idea of asking for champagne, but changed my mind. No matter how eager I had been, I didn't want it to show in a pathetic display that might have been ignored.

Just as I closed the door on the room service guy, a knock so soft I barely heard it announced that the moment I had been waiting on for the past few hours was here. I quickly checked my image in the large mirror before I opened the door and sighed deeply. I hoped what I was doing wouldn't get me into some sort of trouble. I didn't care so much about my wife, but I felt ridiculously vulnerable, and for the second time in a twenty-four hour period, like an inexperienced virgin.

I opened the door and before I could take a good look at her, the woman standing outside pushed her way past me into the room. I caught a whiff of fruit scent, probably her shampoo.

I closed the door, my eyes never leaving the woman who now had entered deep into the room and paused by the window, curiously admiring the view.

"Hi," I said for the lack of better starter of a conversation, which was to precede the inevitable.

"Hey," she responded and turned around. She wore a deep red flower dress, with a huge baggy sweater covering most of her figure. She was much taller than I had pictured her, almost as tall as me. She wasn't fat or even overweight, but from by the initial impression, she was much bigger than my perfect-size-six wife had ever been. She wasn't beautiful, but I can't deny that she was very attractive.

She had big eyes of the indeterminate green-hazel color, dark brown hair, bunched up in a bun on the back of her head, wearing hardly any make up. Her skin was tanned and appeared to be very soft. She didn't look exactly as you would imagine your everyday housewife to look, but she certainly didn't look like a hooker either.

"I'm Chris." I said and wondered for a moment if I should attempt the shaking hands greeting. It didn't' seem appropriate.

Without a word, but keeping an unblinking stare at me, the woman carefully dropped her purse on the floor and pulled the sweater over her head. The dress, which appeared to be slightly baggy from the waist down was very tight in the torso and had held her breasts close together, awarding me with a look of a very generous cleavage. She twisted her arms behind her back and unzipped the dress, letting it fall to the ground.

If I had said before that she was slightly heavy, I was mistaken. Her body was absolutely perfect. She had big, heavy breasts, and from what I could tell they were real. Her waist was tiny and hips wide, giving her a beautiful hourglass shape. She wore a matching set of white-laced bra, panties and garter belt. In an instant I felt my dick responding to the site in front of me.

The woman kicked off her shoes and walked back to the window, pulling the curtains together, yet allowing enough light to ray through the heavy material so that I could see every inch of her without straining.

"Eh..." I was at my most comfortable dorky awkwardness again. "What's your name?"

"Well..." Said the woman and began walking slowly towards me. I made a conscious effort not to take a step back. She seemed like a lioness ready to pounce on her prey. "I'm here for one thing only and it was my understanding that you were, too." She reached up to her hair and pulled out one single pin, allowing her hair to fall freely over her shoulders and back. The hair was much longer than it appeared when in a bun, and it was beautiful. An avalanche of silk, it seemed, softly glowing in the sliver of sunlight she allowed in the room. "No small talk." I still didn't recognize her accent and that began to bother me.

"Well... yes..." I agreed and stood still like a dummy.

"Good. As long as we have that sorted." She said and by that time she stood so close to me, I could feel the heat radiating off her beautiful body. "I'm Elizabeth." She said and with her gaze still locked with mine, her hand reached out and she pressed the palm of it against my crotch.

I couldn't help but gasp and close my eyes. I was afraid I would be incapable of sex that day. A thousand thoughts were running through my mind, most of them had to do with fear and "what ifs". I even threw a bottle of Viagra in the duffle bag, just in case. It seemed like I wouldn't need it after all.

Elizabeth dropped to her knees and finally averted her gaze away from my face. Very slowly she reached up to my zipper and pulled the little silver tag down, sliding my pants off and letting them fall to the ground around my ankles. She snaked both of her hands underneath the boxer shorts, softly scratching my legs, causing my already eager cock to stiffen up completely.

Her red lips were slightly parted and wet, and I could imagine my cock entering and simply exploding inside her warmth.

As I felt her fingers touch my cock, stepped back and pulled her up. "Wait, wait..." I said and a shadow of puzzlement fell over her face. "I..." I smiled and gasped at the same time. "You're going too fast for me, here. I'm afraid it might be over too soon."

"Doesn't matter. I'd expect that to happen the first time around."

"The first time around?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, the first time like this, is what I meant. Nothing wrong with that." She raised her eyebrows and smiled, exposing a set of perfect, small white teeth. "A compliment, really."

I smiled with her, but I'm afraid I must have looked more like a sour lemon than a happy camper that I really hoped I would be. I was right, she was intimidating. Her attractiveness didn't help me to relax at all. It only seemed to make me feel more insecure.

"Come on," she said and reached inside her bra, pulling out a small package. She broke the plastic cover with a very unsettling ease. "The sooner we get this first-time thing over with, the better." She pulled down my boxer shorts and my cock jumped up in salute, the precum glistening on its head. "Better for both of us." She added and I was grateful for that.

How did she manage to push the condom over my cock with barely touching it I'll never know. A lot of moments from that day are hazy to my recollection, but I do remember that everything seemed just right.

She stepped away from me and admired her work. "I like wide cocks." She said crudely and reached for her bra. To my great surprise she didn't take it off. She simply pulled the cups of it off her breasts and safely tucked them underneath. Her nipples were dark brown and big, something I would have loved to suck on for a long time, but it didn't seem like she would allow me to do so at that moment.

She turned towards the bed and bent over it, placing her hands firmly against the covers. She lifted up her legs one by one, kneeling on the bed, legs spread wide. It was an obscene sight, the kind that makes a man go wild with desire. With her panties still on, she reached with one hand between her legs and simply pulled the fabric to the side, allowing me a glance at the soft muff of her crotch.

"Come on," she said and looked back at me. "I'm ready."

An image of a hooker flashed in my mind again, but I was past the point of caring any longer. I stepped out of my pants and boxer shorts and still wearing the sweater I walked behind her and positioned my cock against her cunt.

"I like it rough," she said and smiled. "Just so you know."

I nodded and grabbed a hold of one her hips, my other hand guiding the cock. I slid it in gently, pushing in the head and pausing for a moment. I had heard plenty of complaints in my lifetime, of how I have hurt a woman. It's not that I'm hung like a horse, far from it. But I had seen women wince at the width of my cock, sometimes, even cry out in pain. Elizabeth's pussy was slick with its own juices. She must have gotten turned on just by thinking of what was to happen on her way to the hotel.

"I said rough!" She said impatiently and that was all I needed. I pushed inside of her roughly, burying almost the entire length of my cock with one clean stroke. She winced alright, and gasped, but the smile never left her face.

"Ah!" She panted and with one free hand reached behind her and grabbed onto my hip, pulling me closer to her.

"That's how you like it?" I asked and pulled myself out just a little only to ram into her with all my might. This time I could see her eyes close tight; her face was a mask of discomfort. I couldn't care less, though. This is what she wanted, this is exactly what she was going to get.

I began fucking her fast and hard, furiously pounding against her body, making her head jerk up in what I couldn't say was pleasure or pain. I buried myself deep and paused for a moment, only to circle inside of her a few times. Now I could tell it was painful. She bowed her head and I couldn't' see her face anymore, but one of her hands grabbed onto the bedcover, squeezing it tight, while the other one pounded against it each time I moved from side to side.

"You like that?" I asked and continued circling, driving my own self crazy, punishing her for the haughtiness and frigidity with which she had scared me shitless on the phone. "Yeah?" I gasped. "Tell me!" I continued circling, squeezing her hips hard. "Tell me!"

She didn't say a word though. She tried hard not to make a noise, but soft whimpers escaped her and each one made me reach the inevitable moment faster.

I pushed her on the bed so that she lay flat, her legs hanging off it. The knees were too high up to reach the floor and she desperately tried to get a hold with her toes, but I wouldn't allow her to do that. I bent over her, my cock still all the way in and grabbed onto her shoulders. I began pounding her hard and fast, every once in a while moving her legs apart as they closed up on me and prevented me from clear entrance. My pelvis smacked against her crotch and thighs, while she held onto the bedcover with what looked an almost desperate attempt to keep herself on the bed and not slide off.

I turned my head and looked at the big mirror next to the bed, in which I was checking myself out just minutes ago, when I was on my way to open the door for her. The image of the two of us was quite pathetic. Elizabeth was lying on the bed, her legs hanging off, half-crumpled, trying to position her feet so that she could keep the balance, while I pounded her as hard as I could, my face red with effort and covered in sweat.

It had taken less than two minutes and I felt my cock stiffening in an oncoming orgasm. "Will you swallow?" I gasped, never missing a beat and continuing to pound her fiercely. She said nothing, only whimpered. "Will you?" I asked again, or rather half-shouted out to her.

She shook her head in denial and I pulled myself out of her, sliding off the condom and furiously jerking off against her ass. Still on her tummy, Elizabeth tried to turn around, whether to finish me off or maybe she even changed her mind, but I pushed down on the small of her back with the palm of my hand. "Stay still!" I commanded and she did. I reached between her legs and pinched her clit, sending her into a surprised scream. I kept pinching her with one hand and jerking off with the other.

I could tell she enjoyed it, though. Her entire body was responding to me. Her ass was bouncing up and down and she finally managed to push her feet against the carpeted floor, and spread them as wide as she could. I dipped my thumb deep inside her cunt and just as I felt my cum flowing through my cock, I took the thumb out and roughly, without a warning pushed it deep inside her asshole.

I'm not sure if she actually didn't expect that move, but her scream had intensified the orgasm with which my cock exploded. I sprayed my cum all over her back, my thumb deep inside her ass, pushing and circling, just like my cock did before.

Finally empty of any fluids, I let go of my limp dick, pulled the thumb out of her ass and plumped down on the bed next to her. I was suddenly overwhelmed with fatigue and I could barely look at her, somewhat embarrassed, and a little worried that she would go crazy of what I just did. I could have sworn she didn't orgasm and as much as that added to my discomfort, I didn't really care about it then.

I kept my eyes closed even as I felt her get out of bed. I heard her footsteps on the carpet and then the water running in the shower. For a moment I thought of joining her there, but then thought the better of it. I still wasn't sure what she's say.

Minutes later she came back into the room and began redressing herself in front of me. I looked at her and found a mischievous smile playing on her face. I smiled back, and silently thanked whatever force there had been that I didn't blow it.

"Same time next week?" She asked.

"Wait! You're leaving already? There's coffee if you want it." I said awkwardly.

She nodded. "Yeah, I gotta go. Besides, I told you this is all I'm here for. Nothing else. You can talk and have coffee with your wife."

How did she know I've a wife, I thought for a moment. Well, if nothing else, my wedding band would have given me away and I thought the better of inquiring about her own spouse if there indeed had been one.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as she was stepping into her shoes. "You know the Lincoln Avenue?" I nodded. "Well, there's a whole bunch of small motels going north, past Foster. I'd rather we meet there from now on."

"Why?" I was dumbfounded. Here we are in a three-hundred-dollar hotel room and she would prefer a funky motel.

"I like the perversion of creaky springs and stained bedcovers." She smiled and blew me a kiss and then she was gone.

There were a million questions I forgot to ask her. The main one regarding her phone number, although I had a sneaking suspicion she wouldn't have told me anyway. I wanted to know when she would call me. Next Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning? Why that was so important to me, I couldn't tell, but at that particular moment it seemed the most pressing issue in my life.

I crawled under the bed sheets and fell asleep. As short and frenzied fuck as I had just had, it was more than I was a part of in a very, very long time. I must have been smiling in my sleep.

* * *

The week that followed my wild escapade in a downtown Chicago hotel was the longest I had ever encountered. Or so it seemed. Every minute seemed like an hour, every hour like a day and by the time the end of the weekend came, I wasn't even certain I would recognize Elizabeth if I was to accidentally bump into her on the street.

I have replayed the entire incident in my head a thousand times. I wished I had been more assertive, appearing more confident, not like an awkward little boy who doesn't know what to do with his hands. I wanted to know things about her; just trivial things, nothing too important. But I hadn't had a chance to ask her any questions. Whenever I did try to get something out of her, she would slam me down with words or ignore me. It bothered me a lot. Even though all we did was have a quick, uninhibited fuck, I still wanted a bit more out of it than the simple carnal pleasure I received.

When I thought about her and that first Wednesday, I would get aroused instantly. The coldness that she radiated heated me up more than I could believe. She was like a challenge to me now, and although I realized that I had thought about this whole business much more than I should have, I couldn't stop myself from doing it. I would think about her constantly. I'd think of Elizabeth in the car on the way to work and then back home, at work, nostalgically glancing at the clock when it neared the noontime. I thought about her at home, while playing tennis and even when I was helping my kids with their homework.

I hoped that the second meeting and then the subsequent ones, if they were indeed to take place, would calm me down some and rid me of this constant pondering that dangerously bordered on obsession. I mean, think about it! One fuck, lasting literally a couple of minutes and I my mind was completely wrapped around it, making me almost debilitated to think of anything else but Elizabeth.

I masturbated a lot that week, much more than I usually did. It became a sort of a ritual in the shower at night and a couple of times I even retreated into the men's bathroom at work, sitting in the stall with my eyes closed, jerking off furiously, hoping that no one would come in and hear my muffled gasps. I could normally do it silently and no one would know, but thinking about Elizabeth made me lose some of the self-control I had always been proud of.

I don't know if my wife Danielle sensed something was amiss because she never mentioned a thing. However, the Tuesday before the second meeting with Elizabeth was to take place, she came to bed wearing the best and the sexiest of her nightgowns, sliding between the sheets gracefully and pressing her small body against mine. I felt a twinge in my crotch, but decided to ignore it. Danielle ran her hands up and down my back and shoulders, even reaching over my hip to put her hand on my half-aroused cock.

"Stop it!" I said and brushed her off. "I don't feel like it. I have a hard day tomorrow." I said and heard her sniff in annoyance. Very dramatically she spun around and slammed her head against the pillow, picking up the book and after just a few seconds dropping it on the floor. She turned off the light and after a few minutes her breathing slow down and she was asleep.

I wished I were that lucky. Exactly like a week before I couldn't sleep well that night. I tossed and turned and thought about Elizabeth. I pictured her big brown nipples between my lips, my fingers inside her pussy and then stabbing her with them in the asshole. Just the mere thought of the latter got me so hot, I could barely contain myself. I wanted to fuck Danielle so bad, I ached. But at the same time, I didn't want to see another stone cold face, looking about as if she was checking the ceiling for cobwebs, sighing not in pleasure but annoyance that I had taken so much of her time for my own satisfaction. Once she actually asked me if I was going to be much longer. Needless to say I stopped right there and then, angry enough to bash her head against the wall, instead simply sleeping on the couch for weeks. When I returned to the bedroom neither of us mentioned the incident.

nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers