A Woman from the Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you just going to stand there?" she asked and I walked towards her, my gait unsteady, aware that my hands were trembling.

She looked so...so...clean is all I can say. She looked delicate and pure, not at all what one would picture if I were to describe my previous encounters with her. An image of models from the magazines that my sisters kept in the seventies when we were kids popped into my mind. Elizabeth looked exactly like she had just stepped out of one of those.

I put my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me. The desire to kiss her on the lips was overwhelming, but somehow I believed she wouldn't have let me. Instead, I bent down and gently brushed my lips against her neck. Her skin smelled sweet and fresh, and felt just as soft as it had looked.

I could feel her shiver under my touch and I was glad. The façade of impenetrable coldness was crumbling and I was ready for anything. Or so I thought.

Elizabeth grabbed a handful of my hair I pulled my head farther down her neck, forcing me to kneel in front of her. I looked up and the smug grin that I had remembered from before was back. She slammed the door in my face before I was able to get my foot in! The crazy broad was back. How crazy I had no clue at that time.

She grabbed the hem of her dress and ever so slowly raised it up her legs, exposing her beautiful legs to me. Just before I was able to see what the dress was hiding she let go if it and it dropped back down.

"Not yet," she whispered. "Not yet."

She walked away from me, leaving me to kneel on the floor and sat on the bed. "Come on, then." She said. "I haven't got a lot of time." She smiled apologetically.

"Why not?" I asked as I tried to get up as gracefully as I possibly could, hearing my knees popping. "Where do you have to go?"

Completely ignoring my questions, Elizabeth reached behind the bed and brought up a backpack, browsing through it, raising her eyebrows as if this was the first time she had the chance to inspect its contents. She paused for a moment and looked me up and down. "Take off your clothes." She said and returned her attention to the bag.

Let me tell you, it's very unnerving to be bossed around like that. Although, I have to admit that it's very sexy, too. I could feel my cock in a state of arousal ever since I stepped out of the car and now it was intensifying. I silently praised myself for having enough presence of mind to pop Viagra just before Elizabeth called me and hoped that it would help me last longer, just like she so brutally told me the previous time that she would expect me to do.

I kicked off my shoes and took off my sweater, shirt and pants, neatly folding them onto the shabby-looking chair in the corner. The undershirt followed and then I turned around towards her. Without looking at me, she said: "Socks." I took those off, too. "Boxers."

The lady obviously knew exactly what she wanted and I can't tell you how embarrassed I felt stripping off for her, unable to attract one single glance in my direction.

"Get on the bed!" She said and I obeyed, reaching for the dirty-looking cover. "No, no!" she exclaimed impatiently. "On the bed, not in it!"

The room was not heated and I didn't fancy lying down so exposed, clearly vulnerable, with my skin bumped up from the chill.

"Just lay the fuck down already!" She said, shaking her head. I did as I was told.

Elizabeth stood up and reached behind her, unzipping the dress, letting it fall down to the floor. Even a simple act of stepping out of it was done with what appeared to be deliberate grace and precision. She wore a matching set of white-laced bra and panties. Well, I don't know if you could exactly call it a bra, it had no true cups, only a support underneath the breasts. Her nipples were clearly exposed to the eager eye and my cock responded to it with a full pledged salute.

"Kinky b..." I said and caught myself at the very last moment. "Very kinky!" I said and noticed an ugly grin on her face, her eyes narrowed, carefully observing me. The last thing that she had said the previous week rung out in my head. One never believes one would be a victim of some cock-biting, torturous lunatic, but in this day and age, one never fucking knows. I decided I'd better keep the lid on my overheated desires.

"Watch it!" she whispered, throwing her head back and belting out a powerful laugh. Then, as if on queue, she stopped laughing and bent over, pulling out of the bag what she had been looking for. It was a long strip of thick black ribbon. A blindfold, I figured.

"How about we make it a bit kinkier?" She asked and the uncertainty inside my head screamed that I shouldn't let her do it. My cock pulsated its approval of her plans.

"No funny business, now." I said as she knelt on the bed next to me and carefully wrapped the blindfold around my head, tying it up firmly and checking if I could see through it. I couldn't and I told her so. She checked again, anyway.

I heard the unmistakable click of metal against metal and before I realized what it was that I felt on my wrist, I found myself handcuffed to the bedpost. "Hey!" I said, somewhat amused, however, a small voice deep inside my head screaming that I should stop this right here and now.

"You like it kinky, don't you?" She asked sweetly. I licked my lips nervously, undecided what the right answer would be. With Elizabeth, one never knew, I found.

She gently grabbed my other hand and slapped the handcuff on it, leading my arm towards the bedpost and securing it there. I lay stark naked on the bed, lacking anything to protect myself with, and to say that I felt vulnerable would have been an understatement. Worry slowly began turning into terror. I didn't know what Elizabeth was capable of. She took a lot of abuse, I had to grant her that, but I also knew that whatever people did to her, she could have easily done to them. As gentile and sweet as she looked, she was probably capable of inflicting pain and enjoying it.

"Elizabeth?" I asked and turned my head around, trying to see under the blindfold, even though it seemed impossible. She made sure I was left in complete darkness.

"I'm here," she said suddenly and I startled. I did feel her get off the bed, but I never heard her walk all the way around it to the other side of the room, where judging by her voice she now stood.

"I'm not sure about this," I said, stuttering. I felt like a fool but at the same time, I was so turned on, I actually felt an ache in my groin. I was at her complete mercy and even though my legs were still free, I doubted I'd be kicking like mad unless she hurt me. I have thought about light bondage many times, but never experienced it in any sort of way.

I heard the swooshing noise of cellophane followed by a click of the lighter and the unmistakable stench of a cigarette. I had quit smoking years before and even though I still craved the habit from time to time, I couldn't stand the first overpowering smell of a freshly lit cigarette, especially in small spaces like this funky motel room.

"What are you doing?" I asked, panic rising in my stomach.

"I'm just having a cigarette." There was a distinct mocking sound to Elizabeth's voice.

"Why? Why now?" I felt fidgety, regretting allowing her to tie me up. I tried to remember whether the bedposts were wood or metal. Thinking back on the noise that the handcuffs made when I was certain the bed frame was made of metal. I felt helpless.

"Are you afraid?" Her voice was only a foot or two away from my ears now. "Do you think I'd burn you?"

I felt something touch my skin just under my armpit and I jumped, hollering in pain. I was certain she had just extinguished the cigarette on me.

"Stop!" I screamed, wiggling on the bed like a bug.

"I just touched you with the tip of my finger," she giggled and I smelt a breath of cigarette smoke that enveloped my face. "When you can't see, other senses intensify, you know. And," she said and I felt her sit on the bed next to me, "There's also imagination. It goes crazy on you; you imagine things that are not really happening. Imagination can be a blessing or a curse. Or a bitch." She giggled.

Elizabeth spoke in a low voice, and I could imagine she kept her eyes half closed, playing the great seductress. As much as I wanted to be out of the cuffs, I also wanted to see her.

"Take the blindfold off, Elizabeth." I said and gasped, as I felt something brush against one of my nipples. "Please..." I gasped as I felt the same, feather light touch sweep over my thigh. Before that sensation was over, I felt another, identical one on the side of my neck. I squirmed and panted, my entire body rigid with fear and discomfort, yet aroused to the maximum.

"What was that?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Your hair?" I asked more than stated and she giggled in response.

Something tickled my nose and gently slid around my mouth and chin, down the side of the neck, across the throat, over my chest, encircling each breast, making a line down the torso, tickling my belly button, brushing against my hips and down one thing, all the way to my toes, then back up and down the other leg, finishing with a tickle of the sole of that particular foot, never touching my genitals.

"What was that?" she repeated.

"Your hair?" I echoed myself and her bark of laughter startled me.

"I'll start believing you seriously lack in any sort of imagination, my dear," she said and before she finished, I felt something cold and wet on my stomach. Dripping. It dripped into my belly button, up my torso, and then I felt the wetness on my lips. I licked it off and happily realized it was water.

"Water..." I stated.

"Mmm.." she mumbled. "Close, but not quite. Spread your legs and I'll show you what it is."

I neither moved nor said anything. I still didn't trust her completely.

"Please." She said. "Spread your legs for Elizabeth." A childish request was powerful enough to make me do as she requested, even though the trust was still nowhere to be found.

"Mhm..." she purred. "I like your balls...So full, like ripe plums." She said, warning me that was where the next touch would occur, probably making sure I didn't jump and accidentally kick her in the face. "Most men have balls that look like they've deflated somewhere along the way. Not you."

Her words, just like her actions were a huge turn on. The compliment that she had given me had made me feel wonderful, pathetically proud, really. Later I would think about it and feel like a fool. Later I realized she had been mocking me, but at that particular moment, my mind was too preoccupied with what was going on, it was completely unable to unravel her rambling and take it for it really was. Sarcasm.

Despite having been told where she was to touch me, I shuddered when I felt her soft fingers on my testicles. It had taken a second or two to realize that something else was in her hand. Something cold and wet. It couldn't have been spit, it was too cold, and besides, I only just realized soft edges of an object were rubbing against my skin.

"Ice?" I asked astonishingly. "Ice cube?"

Soft giggles turned into a slight cough. She was obviously amused more than I had been. "You smart little boy, you!" She said and her accent, which I hadn't noticed for a while now, had become more pronounced again. "A small little ice cube to cool you off. You're all hot and sweaty." Where the fuck did it come from? I had a feeling she wouldn't have told me so I didn't bother to ask.

She rubbed the ice cube all over my balls, then switched the direction and massaged the length of my entire cock with it. Do you think it's pleasant to have your cock maneuvered like that with an ice cube, which freezing cold is sweating its mass off against your hot skin? No? I wouldn't have thought it pleasant either if I were simply talking about it without having experienced it. But let me tell you, if done right, it's fucking amazing. And Elizabeth knew how to do it right. She stroked my cock with the ice cube in her hand, cupping my balls with the other, squeezing them firmly but gently.

"You like that?" she whispered and all I could do was mumble something in return, words were too hard to form at that moment. She let go of me and I felt her weight shift from the side of the bed, her body pushing between my already spread legs and then blissfully, her knowledgeable hands returned their attention to my cock and balls. She stroked my cock and squeezed my balls, and I believe although couldn't swear on it, that I felt a quick lick of her tongue on the cock's head. The entire act had had me sweating and squirming like a bug.

In a moment of forgetfulness I tried to pull my hands away from the bedpost and grab onto her head, but the handcuffs stopped me and I cursed in pain.

"Hold onto the bedpost," she instructed and I did. I grabbed the metal bars as if they were the last straw that was to save me from drowning. I squeezed them tight, letting the sharp corners dig into the skin of my palms. The faster her caressing became, the harder my grasp on the railings.

My entire body waved in the rhythm of her stroking. I lifted my hips and she pushed them down, gently. The hand that was giving attention to my balls slid off them and I felt her fingers tickle the crack of my ass. I squeezed the cheeks tight, afraid she would do to me what I had done to her at our previous meetings.

"Relax," she said quietly. "You have to relax and let yourself enjoy whatever you experience." Her hand returned to my balls and I relaxed.

"Put your feet on my shoulders," she said and before I could either do it or protest, to my great disappointment, her hands let go of my genitals and almost at the same time grab onto my ankles. She squeezed them and pulled them up, way up and gently placed them over her shoulders, my shins against her ears. As uncomfortable as it had felt for me, I suppose she wanted to make certain I didn't get overzealous and ended up kicking her in the face, whether accidentally or on purpose. This way, she could control my movements enough to get out of the way should I start trashing about too much.

I was also acutely aware that in this position I was completely open to her and whatever she had in mind. I had thought about anal sex many times, not just giving it, but also receiving it in some sort of way, but never with a man. This might be exactly what I had always fantasized about, and yet feared. I trusted her, though. I trusted her completely and she had me so hot and aroused that I didn't care what she did anymore. She assured me she wouldn't hurt me and I chose to believe her.

"What are you doing?" I gasped, realizing that only one hand was working on me now, stroking my cock. The other one was sorely missed and the worry settled inside my mind again.

"Nothing that won't make you feel good..." she whispered and at the same time, I felt her touching the crack of my ass again. Rather, massaging and applying slight pressure to my asshole.

"Elizabeth, don't..." I said and squirmed. I tried to be careful and not kick her in the head or push her away from me and so I couldn't really do much else but try and squirm her hand away from the sensitive spot, but she wouldn't be distracted.

"Just..." she said and squeezed the head of my cock tight. "Just enjoy it, yeah?" she said and I felt her take the head of my cock inside her mouth, sucking onto it and brushing it with her tongue.

At the same time, I felt the pressure on my pucker become more forceful and I could feel something slowly entering me. It couldn't have been more than half an inch and before I realized it was in, she pulled it back out again. I believed theit was her finger.

"It didn't hurt, did it?" she asked and before I could answer, I felt its pressure again, slowly entering my ass. My mind was so preoccupied with all the sensations that were hitting my body, I couldn't properly concentrate on anything.

The expert stroking of my cock had me on the edge of orgasm, the uncomfortable intruder in my ass was digging in deeper and the farther it went, the larger it seemed.

"Mmm..." she murmured and pulled her mouth off my cock. "That's right, baby. Enjoy it... Just enjoy it..." I squirmed and gasped, gripping the bedposts tight, my entire body waving with pleasure, my stomach churning with disgust and fear.

The pressure in my ass became a discomfort now and I rattled the metal railings, hoping she would get the hint.

"Just a little more, baby." She said and pushed farther inside me. By now, I realized that whatever was entering me was too long and too thick to be one of her delicate fingers. I was mortified. "Take it like a man, Chris..." she said and despite the hurricane of thoughts in my head, I realized this was the first time she had spoken my name. The effect was astounding. My entire body stiffened, I pressed down onto her shoulders with my feet, careless whether I was hurting her or not, pushing my pelvis off the bed and letting it hang there.

I felt Elizabeth's lips around my cock, pushing it deep into her mouth. Whatever was in my ass was pushed all the way in as well, and this time I didn't feel just a slight discomfort. Still blindfolded, I swear I could see white dots dancing in front of my eyes as I was spending inside of her. My entire body was rigid, supported on my shoulders and my feet on the Elizabeth's shoulders, but my cock was pulsating wildly. I felt bursts of cum and wave after wave of tingling sensation flooded my body, originating in my pelvis and flowing all the way to my toes and head. When the last drop was sucked out of me, I realized I've been holding my breath for god knows how long.

My body seemed literally bathed in sweat, but despite that, I felt uncomfortable slickness on my ass cheeks as Elizabeth pulled out whatever had been deep inside of me for the past few minutes.

I heard her walking about and from the sounds I could hear I figured she was getting dressed. Somewhere in the back of my head, a small voice called out to me in panic that she would leave me there on the bed; naked, blindfolded and handcuffed. Wouldn't that be just typical of her?

Of course I couldn't have known what would be typical of the woman. I didn't know anything about her, save for her love of rough and humiliating sex.

I jumped when I felt her fingers on my face and then the blindfold was off. It had taken me a few seconds to get used to the light and by that time she unlocked both cuffs. I looked around the bed, trying to find what she had been using on me, but she must have put it away already.

"What about you?" I asked rather disappointed. She took care of me, true. And to be brutally frank, I didn't feel like trying to get it up again and fucking her, or even giving her any sort of oral sex. I was exhausted; all my energy seems to have evaporated into thin air.

"Next time," she smiled sweetly and bent towards me. She grabbed onto my breast like a man would have caressed a woman and gave me a kiss on the mouth. A kiss so passionate, it had taken my breath away.

"Don't go," I whispered, knowing it was in vain.

A million questions raced through my mind as I watched her walk out the door. Million and one questions, which I swore to myself, would be answered before long, whether she liked it or not.

"See you next week!" I yelled after her, uncertain if she heard me at all.