A Woman from the Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers

I got up and went into the bathroom, quietly closing the door behind me. Without turning the light on I staggered towards the toilette, lifted the seat up and in a position like I was pissing I jerked off with my eyes closed and my thoughts on Elizabeth. When I was done and had blindly cleaned myself with a face towel I turned around and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Danielle quietly standing in the bathroom doorway. I was so engrossed in what I had been doing, I didn't hear her open the bathroom door and step inside. I wasn't frightened of her, of course. I was simply surprised and startled.

I walked past her without a word and returned to the bedroom. I expected her to say something, yell or protest of the sight she had just encountered, but none of that happened. She simply came back to bed and turning her back towards me went back to sleep. I wished she would have said something, I hoped for a huge argument and it irked me that it didn't happen. The frustration that had been building inside of me had been reaching the boiling point and I knew that one of these days I'd explode. What would happen afterwards I couldn't imagine, nor did I want to. I wasn't ready to simply walk out on my family, but at the same time I didn't feel like a part of it any longer. The kids were growing up fast, becoming more independent of me, and my wife treated me like a disease.

The Tuesday before the meeting with Elizabeth was to take place I drove up and down the Lincoln Avenue, carefully inspecting a great number of motels squeezed in between Asian restaurants, gas stations and bars. The area didn't seem seedy and the motels, although not of high quality, appeared fairly respectable. I had never visited that particular part of town and found it interesting.

Most of the motels sported signs that the cable was free, a few even advertised complementary adult channels. Well, that's all I needed to know. I felt I wouldn't be making a fool of myself by trying to hire a room for an hour. I didn't plan to spend the whole day in it as I had at Weston Hotel, where besides the sexual relief, I had also found a peaceful place to sleep off the fatigue and frustration.

I decided not to take the entire Wednesday off again, so I went to work in the morning, although that proved to be a complete waste of time. I couldn't concentrate on anything properly and had spent most of the morning browsing websites, foolishly logging onto a few porn ones, even though we've had a strict policy about surfing the x-rated content ever since a big scandal involving the students and interns broke out the previous summer.

Pleased with myself and in expectation of what was to take place very soon, I whistled my way out of the office, winking at my secretary who had always blushed when I was kind enough to pay her even the slightest attention. In the elevator I toyed with the idea that I might invite Alison – my secretary – to lunch one day and see where things might go, if anywhere at all. I immediately dismissed the thought. Fucking with the staff was never a good thing. I learned that from the example of my good friend Joe. Besides being sued for sexual harassment, he lost his wife and with her a good portion of his hard earned savings. Even his kids were treating him like a leper.

I stopped at the coffee place near the motel where I was to meet Elizabeth, somewhat worried that she called me yet. At that point it was almost eleven and I felt antsy, firmly determined that this time things would go like I want them to. No Miss half Dominatrix, half Dictator business.

Finally, I picked a motel that was closest to the city and to my great relief had the least cars in its parking lot. Not that I was worried anybody would have recognized me there. If I was to bump into any of my acquaintances, well, I would be pretty certain they were there for the same reason as I had been, and discretion as Elizabeth stated was of importance for all.

A pretty twenty-something receptionist with no bra and a see-through t-shirt greeted me like I was a bug that needed to be squashed. She kept popping her gum and looking me up and down, disgust on her face obvious.

"Can I have room number four?" I asked eagerly as she reached towards the keys and went for one of the teen numbers.

"Why four?" She rolled her eyes towards me, and blew a pink gummy balloon in my direction. I could have smacked her!

"Because, I want room number four." I said patiently, with a voice as sweet and patronizing as I could possibly muster. Not that that did any good. She didn't even blink.

"That particular room is more expensive than the one I was going to give you. It can't be rented for an hour." She said, and measured me with her eyes.

"Well then! I'll pay for the whole fucking day!" I began losing my cool. I could have kicked myself for being so stupid. Knowing that the time for Elizabeth to show up was very close, I should not have been pissing the receptionist off, no matter how ignorant she appeared to be. I had only minutes left and running up and down Lincoln Avenue, trying to find a place that would not treat me like scum was not a good way to start off my I'm-in-charge decision.

The girl rolled her eyes again and carefully glanced from the intended key to the one I asked for as if she was myopic.You better be a good lay, girl. I thought to myself.Or you'll be in trouble for life! Despite the eagerness and frustration I managed to keep those particular thoughts to myself and when the blasted key number four finally clanked on the counter, I pulled out the money and paid for the room, leaving absolutely no tip for the rude girl.

I ran up the stairs to the second floor and madly searched for the room. The cell phone rang just as I had found it and stuck my key in the lock.

"Which motel?" Came the question even before I managed to say a word. Elizabeth was obviously still in a hard-as-a-rock mood. Ask me if I cared!

I gave her the name of the motel and the room number, half expecting her to comment on whether it was coincidence or deliberate decision to pick four. None came.

"I'll be there in a minute." She said and hung up. Yet again, she managed to make me feel small and completely unimportant. I wished I had a drink at hand. A stiff one would be more than welcome at this time.

True to her word, only a very short time passed and there was a knock on the door. For all of her I-take-no-crap behavior, she did have a decent touch in at least announcing herself before bursting in the door and sweeping me into a whirlwind of crazy sex.

"Come in!" I yelled out and remained standing in the middle of the room, again feeling like a dummy. I didn't know what to do with my hands, whether to lean against the wall or sit on the bed. Everything seemed bizarrely inadequate.

The door opened and Elizabeth walked in. This time, however, she didn't wear the little housewife outfit. Her gorgeous body was clad in loose fit black jeans and black turtleneck made of thick black wool. Sure, we were in the middle of autumn with occasional breeze chilling the streets of Chicago, but it wasn't cold enough to call for this kind of attire. I noticed she wore platform shoes with the soles so thick I estimated them to be at least six inches.

I've met women who were taller than me before although it wasn't an everyday occurrence. The fact that the shoes made her good three inches taller than me added to the intimidation factor. Her hair was loose, soft curls falling over her front and back, giving her an image of a goddess. Her fingers were heavy with big-gemmed rings, three on each hand. She looked like a biker chick, having just crawled out of some seedy bar on the west side. She looked ready to kill. And she sure looked delicious enough to fuck.

This sudden change in her appearance had caught me completely by surprise, but not unpleasantly so. The first time I saw her I would have estimated her to be in her late thirties, now I could have sworn she was still in her twenties. Heavy make up that she didn't wear previously but was sporting now, probably added to the deception.

I watched her walk around the room and peep out of the window, satisfied that the view was to the back of the building where the dumpster stood, with a huge pile of black bags neatly stacked next to it, completely eliminating the need for a dumpster in the first place.

She walked around the bed and bent over it, trying the springs by pushing her hands into it a few times. Like she said before, the bed certainly creaked exactly like one would see in a cheap porn flick. I presumed the bedcovers were clean, but there were visible stains, compliments of the by previous occupants. Save for the bed, a shabby looking small table and a chair on which I wouldn't have dared sit in fear it would topple under my weight, the room was bare.

I watched her move around the room in such comfort it seemed she had been there a thousand times before. For all I knew, she had been.

Elizabeth threw her bag in the corner of the room and pulled off her sweater with yet another surprise in store for me. I expected another lace bra or something similar, but there had been nothing. No undershirt, no bra. She kicked off her shoes and they landed next to me with a heavy thump. Had she used more force they would have hit my toes and they looked thick enough to hurt. Brushing her hair off the face she continued to undress herself without ever giving me a look. It was like she was completely alone in the room and I was but a fly on the wall, watching this beautiful spectacle. She undid the zipper of her black jeans and pushed them over her ass, making me swallow hard when I noticed that there was no panties, either.

She came dressed only in jeans, sweater and shoes. That was it. Nothing else. It appeared she had thrown clothes on only a minute before she ran out of the house, if that's where she had indeed come from.

Her hips were very wide, heavy breasts slightly sagging and there was a small bulge to her tummy, but she was in good shape, I could tell. There was an indication of muscles on her upper arms and calves. She obviously worked out, but wasn't too obsessed with it. The image of possible health concerns that she might have had was shattered immediately when she reached into her back and pulled out a pack of Marlboros.

She opened the pack up and stuck a cigarette between her lips. She browsed through the bag some more and pulled out an expensive looking lighter. Not that I'm an expert in the matter, you understand. She flicked the lighter open and lit the flame. As I watched her slowly bring the flame to her face and pause it just before it touched the cigarette I also realized that she was observing me carefully, her eyes wide open, half hidden by the hair that had by now fallen back over the shoulders.

"Well..." she said and inhaled deeply. She seemed to drag the smoke off the cigarette forever. She parted her lips and removed the cigarette and then inhaled the air, letting the smoke reach all the way down to the last part of her lungs, before she exhaled a thin and delicate ray of gray smoke. She obviously enjoyed it.

"Fuck, I needed that!" she stated and I admired her ability to talk and act crudely without appearing vulgar in the least. "Come then. Come on!" she exclaimed all of a sudden. "I only have minutes here."

She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, spreading her legs wide, like it was the easiest thing in the world. Soft muff that covered her pussy was carefully trimmed in a triangle pointing down, as if it was a big arrow revealing the target to any fool who might have missed it.

I followed and stood before her, leaning against the bed with my knees. Elizabeth took another drag from the cigarette and then to my great surprise flicked it across the room and out the window. I didn't even realize the window had been open and for a moment I panicked. I didn't need the snotty receptionist's comments on why the place was all burnt up. Elizabeth clearly showed no concern that someone might have been standing underneath the window, even though I seriously doubted there actually had been anyone.

She reached for my zipper and undid it with expert moves, pushing down my pants and boxer shorts in one. Without a pause or a thought she wrapped her lips around my half hard cock and gently cupped my balls. She kept the quickly growing cock in her mouth without moving, yet I could feel her tongue pressing against it in circular motions. She brushed her tongue and squeezed with her hand in synchronic rhythm and the effect was mind blowing. Again, I regretted the fact that I didn't pop a Viagra pill before coming here. It seemed like I was ready to come after ten seconds of her expert manipulation. If nothing else, she certainly knew how to work a man in more ways than one, and the sexual part of it was awesome.

My cock hardened to its maximum and suddenly she gagged and pulled away. As if on queue, I grabbed her head and pushed her back towards me. She gagged again but the hand squeezing the balls never stopped working, and never applying more pressure than was comfortable. She sent shivers up and down my spine, into my head and even legs. They trembled like leafs, barely able to support my weight. I let go of her head and grabbed generous handfuls of her hair pulling her onto me and fucking her face.

She gagged and her eyes watered, but like a true trooper, she took it all. I pulled out almost completely and kept only my cock's thick head inside her mouth, then pulling that out, too, I ran it over her lips like a chap stick, covering her soft skin with my precum.

I knew I was close to cumming and didn't want to waste this load as quickly as I did the first one. I wanted to taste her pussy, lick it up and down, suck off her juices, cover it in my spit and bite on her clit. But she wouldn't let me. When I tried to step away she grabbed onto my ass cheeks and pulled me towards her, burying the entire length of the cock inside her mouth, and this time without gagging sucked it off with such force I wasn't sure if I was hurting or enjoying it.

She must have known by my gasps that I was cumming, I sped up the thrusting into her mouth, I let go of her hair, squeezing her head between my hands, my knees half-buckling, my entire body puffing up like a peacock's tail. She didn't stop, though. As I was squirting into her mouth, she kept sucking and circling her tongue around the cock as far as it would go and than back in the other direction.

As the last of my spunk left my cock and slid down her throat, I felt completely drained. I wished I could lie down and take a nap. She seemed to have drunk my energy as well as everything else.

She wouldn't let me, though. "Come on!" she commanded as I finally pulled out of her mouth and slid farther up on the bed, far enough where she could place her feet flat on the bedcover. "Do me," she said and again spread her legs in a freaky width, opening her pink pussy to me.

The clit stood straight up just like my cock did minutes ago, large and almost purple, ever so inviting to my lips and tongue. I fell on me knees and pressed my face against her crotch.

"No, no..." she said and pushed me away. "I don't have time today." She said and seeing my obviously puzzled expression smiled gently. "Here..." she said and grabbed my hand. She put my middle and ring fingers into her mouth and generously coated them with her spit. Not that that was necessary. Like the previous time, her cunt was dripping wet.

"Now..." she said and positioned the two fingers on the entrance of her pussy. "Youdo know where G-spot is, right?" I nodded. I did know, technically. I secretly read it in my wife's magazines and sometimes in porn flicks figured that's what the guys were maneuvering, but have never done it purposely.

"Here..." she said and pushed my two fingers inside her. Her eyes traveled over the ceiling as if she was searching for something. She certainly searched for something, but it was my fingers she was using. "There!" she said suddenly and looked at me. "Feel that rough spot?" I nodded again. I couldn't tell that particular spot from the rest of her soft cunt. I felt stupid.

"Rub that!" she commanded and I did as I was told. She laid back and closed her eyes, only to open them again and look at me briefly. "Don't bang it, for god's sake. Just rub it."

I didn't feel as if I was banging against it in the first place, but I took great care and concentrated on the fact that I should be simply rubbing it. She lay on the bed, with me rubbing the mysterious spot inside her pussy, which to my great disappointment I was never to see. For a minute she simply lay still, not moving, not moaning, if I didn't know any better I would have thought she was asleep. I began rubbing slightly faster, again taking great care to be gentle enough for her to enjoy it. After what seemed like an hour although it couldn't have been more than two minutes, her legs twitched. They twitched again and she moaned, slightly lifting her ass in the air and letting it gently back on the bed.

Now we're getting somewhere, I thought and kept that thought to myself, industriously continuing the labor that was bestowed upon me. It didn't take long before I began feeling a slight ache in my arm, the uncomfortable position of it half in the air hurting my muscles.

She moaned again and her knees closed on my head, squeezing it gently only to release it. She began a dance of sorts, the small of her back bulging up, her legs twitching, opening and closing, her hands rubbing against her forehead as she was trying to exorcise a headache. Her pussy creamed and the clit seemed even larger than before I had started working on her. Her moaning and motion intensified, and she put the hands on her breasts, squeezing them tight and pinching her nipples. The sight was more than erotic. It was completely mind blowing.

As I knelt there admiring this body weaving under my hands as if rocked by gentle waves, I still had enough comprehension to regret the fact that it had taken me this long to see something so beautiful again. Danielle and I haven't had a true and fulfilling sex in years and since she turned against me, she would never have allowed me to do something like this to her. Not even to see her stark naked lying on the bed in the middle of the day with no blinds or heavy curtains to prevent me from seeing her in all her glory.

"The other hand. The other hand!" she exclaimed impatiently and waved her fingers towards me. Elizabeth's face was deep red with effort and her forehead was wrinkled into an ugly mask of pleasure. I loved it all!

She never stopped moving even though she was whispering and gasping out commands. "Make a fist," she said and I did as I was told. "Now, press it right here," she pointed to her stomach, slightly above her Venus mound. I did. "Harder, dig in the knuckles deeper." She said and I did that, too.

Now she began moaning in earnest. She was louder than before and it was very arousing. I could feel my cock stirring again, although I seriously doubted I could manage to get it up in such a short time.

"Faster..." she gasped and I began driving my fingers in and out of her cunt faster. "When I tell you to stop, fucking stop, you hear?" I nodded, even though she didn't look at me. "Then press down really hard and move away..." she said something else but I couldn't understand. I didn't feel that it was the right time to be asking questions; I just did as she told me.

She thrashed on the bed, nearly moved away enough to have pulled herself off my fingers, but I followed quickly and continued rubbing her delicate spot, whilst pressing down on her tummy. Call me naïve, or call me an idiot, but I had no idea what that was all about.

nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers