A Woman Worth Toying With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riven
Riven
3 Followers

He took her clit between his lips and used the very tip of his tongue to flick her bud. Toy arched her back and tried to lift her ass to better push her cunt into his mouth as she let out a long low keening cry. He draped her legs over his shoulders then began to alternate between a soft sucking of her clit and broad full application of his tongue along her entire slit. The blanket quickly became wet with her juice and she began to shudder with each pass of his tongue. He saw her breasts begin to swell and her head began to roll from side to side as her legs drew his head into her body. Like him, the build-up had done its job and within minutes she was twisting away from his mouth and moaning out her orgasm as she shook and shivered to a spent stillness. He held her as her ragged breathing returned to normal, then kissed her hip and moved up to suckle a nipple.

"Thankyou Toy."

"You're so welcome Master."

He used the blade again to cut the rope from the roll bar then unlocked the handcuffs. He then helped her over to the picnic blanket and lay her down.

"Cold?"

"No Master." She rolled onto her back and stretched like a cat then allowed her legs to fall open. "I'm rather hot!"

"Hussy!"

He looked at the perfection of her pussy. Shaved, she was more naked than any centre spread and the pinkness, wetness, and "just fucked" look of her cunt was nothing less than wanton. He felt a stirring in his groin and shook his head at the wonder of such a rapid recovery - something he had not experienced for years. This woman was turning out to be special just for the way she made him feel.

He popped the Champagne and poured them both a glass. "Here, perhaps this will cool you down."

They drank Champagne and opened the hamper of food. The outdoor sex had given them an appetite and they made the most of the food she had packed. Fresh bread sticks, smoked oysters and salmon, a wide selection of cheeses, boiled eggs, tomatoes, cress and various sliced hams and other spiced meats. He lay back on the blanket chewing his food and washing it down with the icy mineral water (after the first few glasses, he left the wine for her - someone had to drive home). He looked across at the beauty of the naked woman opposite and felt a certain contentment.

Danger here! He shook off the contented feeling and reminded himself that this was not real. That his wife, kids, his job they were real, they were his life, this was just a phase he was going through. A nice phase certainly, but never the less not one to get used to. Yes she could make him feel young again, certainly any man would be proud to be seen with her but there was no future in it. That said, he also knew that at least for the moment he would have to find somewhere in his life for her. With his wife he felt like a husband and provider, and with his children like a father and protector, but with Max… Oh, with Max he felt powerful, virile, and commanding. He looked at the beautiful young woman and saw his own fantasy image of himself reflected in her eyes. He knew it wasn't for real but where would it lead? He loved being a husband, treasured being a father and even though Max threatened both he couldn't see himself simply ending their relationship.

Perhaps he just needed to play the game harder? Let fate play a part in the game. Raise his expectations of her, and live out some of his wilder fantasies. If she went along then great, and when she finally ended it, as she must, then he could afford to be philosophical and counter his sense of loss with some special memories. Not a good plan perhaps, but a plan never the less.

Time to push the envelope, to see how far the game would take them. "Toy do you remember our talk of a collar? Of how, once a woman is ready to commit to a man, she consents to wear his collar?"

"Of course Master. Didn't I wear one for you last time?"

"And very pretty it was. But what I have in mind is something else, something you can wear all the time."

"You also mentioned tattoos and brands Master." She said cautiously.

"Yes. I do like tattoos. My wife has one, and the right tattoo is a real statement. However that wasn't what I had in mind - well at least not yet. No Toy I'd like you to get pierced, to wear my rings."

"Where pierced?" He noted the dropping of the honorific and the way she sat up to face him.

"Does it matter Toy? You already have your nose and ears done. All I ask is two more. I think it a reasonable request. Yes there'll be pain - I expect that of you, but it isn't permanent. Once we're over, and assuming you don't want them, you can remove them. Still as you've asked I want the rings in your nipples."

"I… I don't know."

He looked at her and sighed. "Is this safe word time Toy? Is your little experiment over?"

She looked up with a flash of anger and met his steady, almost sad, gaze. She then dropped her head and shuddered out a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Master, but aren't my breasts, my nipples attractive enough for you?"

"It's nothing to do with how attractive you are Toy. Surely you must know what a fantastic body you have." He moved across the blanket and took her in his arms. "I just think you're very special and that rings will look fantastic on you. I want you to make that commitment to me - for me. Will you do that Toy?" He kissed her and watched as she considered the new turn of events.

"I really don't think I want to be pierced Master. It's too over the top."

"I see, so beatings, bondage and fucking is fine but some rings, no worse than you already wear, are too much? Come off it Toy what's the real problem?"

"I'm sorry, Master but what sort of woman wears rings through her nipples? Would your wife?"

"No Toy she wouldn't." He had asked and been refused on many occasions. "But she is NOT my toy, you are, and I want you to wear my rings. Is it that you don't really want a master, or is it just that the master you want isn't me?"

"Oh no Master I lo… I want you to be my master but I'm afraid."

"Of the pain?"

"No, of the image, of what I'm becoming… and yes maybe a little of the pain."

"Pain is fleeting, Toy. Even the rings can be removed if you don't like what you become but how will you know who, what, you are unless you experience it. Isn't that what we're about? Commit, Toy, and trust me to look after you. You can do this."

"When Master?"

"Soon Toy. I don't have the skill to do it myself so I'll need to find the right place. In the meantime we'll shop for some rings?"

"I have gorgeous breasts Master, the rings would need to be special too. Real gold with a pink diamond to match my nose stud perhaps?" The smile and a little of the cheekiness had returned.

"Minx! So be it, gold with tiny pink diamonds. You'll send me broke yet. You're getting to be an expensive toy."

"Only the best for my Master."

"I'll remember that Toy. Still we'll talk some more about the rings later. We still have the rest of today to enjoy and it is a rather glorious day."

"And you still have all your clothes on Master."

"True enough Toy. How about you start by taking my clothes off and giving me a well-deserved massage. Indeed do a good job and I might just return the favour."

He was a little embarrassed as she undressed him. He no longer had the muscled body of his youth, but she ran her hands and lips over each part exposed and seemed to be enjoy herself. She then spent half an hour massaging his shoulders and back and he spent somewhat less doing hers before the warmth of the day and the sensuous atmosphere found them asleep in each others arms. When they awoke some hour or so later they were hungry again and began to pick at the food that was still in plentiful supply. They opened the bottle of Chablis and he joined her in a glass of the crisp chilled wine before encouraging her to finish the bottle. Before long she was giggling and obviously a little drunk.

"Sorry Master I need to go to toilet." She said stumbling to her feet and looking around a little lost.

"Water sports are not one of my predilections Toy. Pick any tree you like and go for it in private."

She seemed unsure, but then began giggling again and disappeared behind a nearby tree. When she came back, after having another generous swig from her wine glass, she asked him what else he had planned for the day.

"Another first Toy. Based on our conversation on our first 'date' I assume you've never been sodomized?"

"Sodomized. You mean had anal sex Master?"

"Yes Toy, been fucked in the ass."

She went quiet while she thought this one over. He already had his answer by the expression on her face which was a mixture of confusion, apprehension and arousal… but mainly confusion. He could see her wondering what she had gotten herself into, but the surroundings and several bottles of wine were not allowing her to bring her reality into focus.

"I'll take that as a 'no' Toy."

"No Master... I mean yes I haven't"

"Good, then I'll be honoured to be your first. I'll make it easy for you Toy." He was lying on his back, his erection already obvious. "Here's what I'd like you to do Toy. Put a condom on me, straddle me and then put me in your ass and fuck me. Can you do that Toy?"

"I… how… doesn't it hurt Master?"

"The secret is lots of lubrication Toy. Look in the gym bag and you might find a tube of what you need. You're in control of the penetration Toy so you do what you need to do, right? If it hurts a little then I suspect we'll both enjoy it more. Now DO IT!"

She was unsure and embarrassed, even more so when the time came to lubricate herself 'there'. But he could see that she was also more than a little aroused and slowly he saw her find that place in her head where she could play the slave. He considered tying her hands but knew that it might hamper her. So to enhance the atmosphere he picked up the riding crop and gently flicked her breasts and flanks as she made her preparations. When the moment of penetration came she had whimpered and buried her nails in his chest as he had slipped into her. She had not driven him home at first but had slowly inched herself up and down on his buried prick. He resisted the temptation to thrust and lay there as she experienced this new sensation. Then he noticed the tension ease on her face and her mouth open a little to draw breath, then suddenly she was riding him drawing him almost from her body then forcing him fully home.

"Oh, Master… fuck my ass, Master." Her voice was urgent, demanding and although loud was lost in the vastness of the paddock and trees.

"Play with yourself Toy, make yourself come." His voice was no less demanding, no less urgent as he created a scene that up till then had been conjured only in his head.

He continued to use the crop to lightly punish her breasts and ass cheeks as she masturbated and rode him. Her ass was so tight and hot, not to mention the intimacy of this act, and suddenly he was worried about coming too soon. So unreal, so extreme was the situation that he knew his orgasm would be beyond his control, yet he wanted to come with her. He looked at the young, beautiful twenty-one year old whom had given herself to him and he felt his blood begin to boil. Her head had been thrown back and her eyes were closed as she rubbed and manipulated her clitoris and forced his prick in and out of her clutching anus. Both of their bodies were covered with a fine sheen of sweat as he fought for mastery of his orgasm. A long wail escaped from her lips and as her orgasm erupted, he too surrendered and began to come, thrusting into her body. As he regained his senses he felt her pull free of him then slump down on his chest.

"Oh Master."

"Yes, Toy?"

"Thankyou Master, that was… wild."

"Your welcome Toy. One more little facet added to our journey."

"I think I'd like to try that sober one day." She said, bursting into more giggling.

"You only need to ask… you only need to ask."

*****

So they went shopping for rings.

He felt that there was still a feeling of disquiet about his request. He also suspected that the pain of the procedure was not the main reason for her reticence. Rather it was that she honestly didn't feel she needed them. Her breasts remained, at least in her mind, her most obvious attractive feature and somehow she felt the rings would detract from her breasts allure. Coupled to this was that whilst her shaved pussy had been a hit with her boyfriend, rings through her nipples might not. At best it was sure to raise questions regarding so many changes. That said she seemed equally determined to follow through on his request, even though he had given her the opportunity to renege since the picnic.

They had started their search at the tattoo parlour where the piercing would be done. He had made many phone calls before settling on this particular establishment and had been impressed by their confidence and the questions they had asked. They did not unfortunately have any sets of rings that met with Toys approval, indeed they suggested that a custom made pair would most likely be the only way to get what they were after. However, deposit in place, they did agree to loan the couple a set of good quality rings as a template for the jeweller they finally settled on to make their particular rings.

Steve had put aside over the years some money he had loosely called his 'reserve'. His wife didn't know it existed and although he rarely needed to dip into it, its mere existence had given him a sense of freedom and independence. The cost of the rings, not to mention the actual piercing, would be paid for from this reserve so he felt free to splash out a little. The bigger, more prominent jewellers they approached were of little help. They tended to be little more than retailers and requests for custom work, especially unusual items like nipple rings, met with blank looks. They eventually found themselves in a rather quaint little jewellery store tucked away inside one of the oldest arcades in the city.

The jeweller had examined the rings they presented him and "Yes" he understood their purpose and design but didn't stock anything in this line. He perked up considerably when it was explained they were looking for a handmade set to their specifications.

"I have never made anything exactly like this but they're not too different to earrings."

Steve was careful not to sound too keen - price might still be a sticking point. "So you can make us a set if we give you the design?"

The jeweller assumed a professional demeanour and began to scribble some notes. "What exactly have you got in mind?"

"Similar to those you have, around 20mm diameter, but a slightly heavier gauge, thicker? The ball that acts as the clasp needs to have a small pink diamond set in it. The rings are to be in gold of course."

The jeweller stopped scribbling and considered the job. "Alright, but there are a few problems. The way the ring holds together is by tension. The circlet of the ring is slightly offset and once passed through the… uh… nipple…?"

"Yes."

"Once it's passed through the nipple it's twisted into place and slipped into the ball making it look seamless. However for it to stay in place there must be tension, springiness if you like. Gold I'm afraid does not have that sort of tension, it's way too malleable."

Steve shrugged. "There is a way around it?"

"Yes a commercial steel is available that will do well and I'll be able to have it gold plated, heavily gold plated if you wish, which should also add to the thickness. Umm… yes I think it would do very well, 18ct gold I assume?"

"Of course. And the diamonds?"

Like all craftsman presented a new challenge the jeweller was warming to his subject and keen to show off his skill. "Well, they will be very small of course." He looked at Toy and her nose stud in particular. "Slightly smaller than what the young lady has in her nose… I would recommend Australian Argyle pink diamonds. They're naturally coloured and in the size we'll be looking for, little more than chips, they'll be relatively inexpensive."

Toy suddenly joined the conversation. "Chips? That doesn't sound that attractive. Wouldn't they need to be cut?"

"Indeed Miss. Don't get me wrong they'll look exquisite and will reflect the light beautifully but I just didn't want to give the impression that we were talking carats here."

Toy seemed mollified so he decided now was the time for the final details. "How long would they take and I suppose I should enquire as to price."

The jeweller flicked through what looked like wholesale catalogues and jotted down some figures. "I assume they're 'special' enough to be carefully crafted?"

"Please."

"I look forward to the challenge… say a fortnight to get them made and four hundred and fifty dollars?"

"Four hundred and fifty dollars seems steep." Steve had expected maybe half that amount.

The craftsman was also an artist it seemed. "They come with my personal guarantee of satisfaction. They will be very special and unique with some very delicate engraving work on the rings… smooth of course where they go through the ah… nipple. I know you won't be disappointed. In fact so confident I'll not require a deposit. Fair enough?"

"Toy?"

A long release of breath as if she had been holding on. She looked at the jeweller. "You'll choose the diamonds carefully?"

"To match a pretty lady."

"Thankyou then, I look forward to us picking them up." With a look to her master that seemed to convey… what? Not so much submission as a statement that she was up to any challenge.

*****

The fortnight seemed to crawl by.

They had not made love since the picnic and had decided the day they shopped for rings, they would wait until the big day when the rings were slipped through her newly pierced nipples. He had thought it a good idea to give himself a chance to keep things in perspective and although she had expressed a desire to not wait so long, he had pointed out that the anticipation would do her good. Furthermore work was building up. There were student reports to write during the fortnight and then they would have the end of term holidays to look forward too. Besides in the holidays both their partners would be working and they would have fewer excuses to make and would have the days to themselves.

On the first Monday of the holidays he had called ahead to make sure the rings were ready, then had confirmed their appointment at the parlour. He met her in the city at ten then had taken her for coffee.

"Well Toy, how do you feel?"

"Feel? It's all rather surreal actually. I'm excited about picking up the rings Master but a little frightened about having them fitted."

"I'm not the sort of Dom who likes to hear a woman scream if she's getting nothing from it Toy. If it's all too much I'll understand."

"But be disappointed?"

"A little but not devastated. You hate the thought of the rings that much?" He considered his brave words. Would he be merely disappointed or would he indeed be crushed? He suspected the latter.

She sighed. "Not really. I did hate the thought of the rings until we went shopping for them. Now I must admit the thought of wearing rings through my nipples is decadent and wild and… yes, submissive. But most of all I'm confused about the whole thing. I still have trouble in my mind keeping you and Jason in their respective place."

"What do you mean?"

"You ask nothing of me, of the relationship, but by the same token you demand everything. I'm your slave. Jason on the other hand would never dream of asking me to do anything kinky but asks for a loving relationship, monogamy, which is so much more."

"I'm not that dissimilar Toy. I have a loving relationship with my wife and I have our arrangement. Do you think I feel nothing for my slave? I do Toy which is why I want you to be sure about the rings. Wear them and I'll ask more of you Toy. I'll keep searching for your limit both emotionally and physically and what you discover will, I hope, bring you great joy - bring me great joy as well."

Riven
Riven
3 Followers