A Woman Worth Toying With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riven
Riven
3 Followers

"Will I be more special with the rings Master?"

"Oh yes, Toy, you're already special. The rings will make you unique."

"I hope Jason likes them."

"And if he doesn't?"

She smiled, "I think I know how to win him over. Do you know he's never fucked a woman in the ass."

***** The rings were every bit as beautiful as the jeweller had promised. Deep gold, with a fine design of twisting thorns around the rings and each set with a matching pale, rose pink, diamond in the golden ball at the bottom of each ring. He was surprised at their weight which was greater than he had expected. Toy had examined them carefully, hefted their weight, then declared herself more than happy. On the way to the tattoo parlour she had commented that the rings were substantial enough that she would be aware of them whenever she wore them which seemed to excite her and for the first time he saw real enthusiasm.

The actual fitting of the rings was not as he had imagined it. Rather than sensual it was much more clinical. Once Toy had shed her blouse and bra (she had asked that she be allowed to wear a bra so that her newly pierced nipples would be protected from chaffing) the artist actually drew on her breasts to locate where the rings would go. He then fitted a clamp like devise, drew the nipple out away from her breast and then pushed a fairly large gauge needle through the base of the nipple. Toy had suppressed a yelp and the only noise was not unlike a quick intake of breath. The nipple was then fitted with the ring, which he left open but in place. A few dabs with a swab to both disinfect as well as absorb a few drops of blood, and the second nipple was tended to in an identical operation. Once both were fitted and he was satisfied they were symmetrical he closed up the rings and thanked Toy for her patience and bravery and used an alcohol swab to clean off his markings. He explained that these were a thick pair of rings so the needle had needed to be larger than he liked to use, but she had borne it well. She had been strangely quiet during the fitting and they were heading for her flat before she spoke.

"They burn."

"Pardon, Toy?"

"My nipples are burning. It's not unpleasant really. You haven't asked, but it hurt terribly each time he did it, but the pain faded quickly. Now it's only a sort of throbbing burning. I can feel the rings pressed into my nipples by the bra. Get me home and fuck me Master… quickly."

Their lovemaking had been urgent and even rough. She was so proud and turned on by the rings whilst he was just as totally enthralled. Her large breasts were now tipped with the heavy gold rings yet they sagged so little, certainly no more than before. He had not yet gotten used to her breasts, her body, her face and now she was newly invented - a new set of breasts, a new wantonness to comes to terms with. He had pulled the rings with his teeth as he thrust his penis deep in her cunt. She had flung her arms out in submission. Later, as he licked her cunt she had played with the rings through her nipples. As he had pushed a finger in her ass she had come. But that had not been enough for her and she had asked for more licking as she had pulled on her rings. He had come twice before he had retired and headed for home. He had lost count of her orgasms.

Riven
Riven
3 Followers