All Comments on 'A Woman's Revenge Ch. 01'

by mwlover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
your point?

Revenge? You better read other stories of revenge so you can see what a piece of shit your story is.

LustyLee77LustyLee77almost 17 years ago
Great Story

Mike's punishment was more of a reward but it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

LustyLee77LustyLee77almost 17 years ago
Great Story

Mike's punishment was more of a reward but it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story of get even!

Although I do not normally read stories from this category I enjoyed yours. Thanks for the e-mail and heads up on your story. I have had several e-mails requesting more lesbian mom stories and another sequel to Lesbian Soccer Moms. I will think about that after I complete the series I am working on now, Son Controls his Mother. Keep up the good work and don't be put out by anonymous negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Now THAT'S a punishment I would love! It would also make me realize how much I fucked up in the first place, though.

Thanks for the story.

eric

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good stroke story for horny teenagers

Good erotic teenage dream, but if he gets this treatment just for jacking off with a porno movie, I can't imagine what he would get if she caught him having sex with gorgeous blonde.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horseshit

Because he's watching pornography and masturbating? Something most, if not all men do? In the first place, he wouldn't have been apologizing to her. In the second place he wouldn't have followed her instructions. In the third place, i hope she enjoys her divorce. She earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Except she found that the bedroom door was blocked.

And she couldn't get in. In the morning Mike got dressed and left the house without saying a word to her. He came back later in the day when she was gone and packed everything he wanted from the house and moved into an apartment. He filed for divorce and spent the next 12 months exposing and destroying every women in the group. After the divorce was final he moved across the country to start a new life. He never spoke to Carol again. WHAT A BITCH! The end to a ridiculous, crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But Mike was gone.

He went to the Police. Had them all arrested. Two of them rolled over on the others in exchange for a lighter sentence. The women spent many years in jail. Mike got all the assets in the divorce since the bitch was in jail convicted of several felonies. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I don't think so.

After what the women did to him he got packed and left. Went right to his attorney's office and filed for a divorce. He told all the other women's boyfriends or husbands what had happened. They all broke up. Then he found a women that actually loved and respected him. Not one that demeaned, degraded and humiliated him. Did any of the women in this story have the IQ of a pea? I see now why you never wrote chapter 2. Chapter 1 was SO bad....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Authors - please note ...............

A marriage is between two people . If you bring others into their relationship ,

the marriage fails .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More likely? When they got home Mike packed a bag and left

He filed for divorce and subpoenaed the other women. They testified in Court to their actions to avoid serious jail time. Carol went down for several years. You see, Mike didn't appreciate his wife exposing him to all those diseases. He had to get several shots to get rid of the STD's he caught and then sweated it out for 9 months to make sure he didn't have aids. He never spoke to or saw Carol again. The end to the stupidity.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Gutsy girls!! :))

most male readers would blow their top over this one,spit fire and spew venom and vitriol!! Gutsy girls but!! :))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous